Your Barack Obama 3-year report card

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It costs a whole lot less to fix a sewer then to start a Trillion dollar was but don't tell the right that because they don't want to listen or learn from the past.

Where did you go to school? Your English is absolutely atrocious. It's hard to understand what the hell you are trying to say. Get someone to read your posts before you "add reply". Good grief!!!

How much knowledge of the US State Department strategy does the average Georgia TV viewer have?

:lol: or the MLW poster that brought this crapola forward in the first place. But really, standard fare here. It typically takes a matter of mere seconds to cut&paste these unsubstantiated crap gems into MLW threads... and, if one is inclined, it can take a lengthy pursuit to shoot them down, to show they have no substance. And yet... the same MLW usual suspects keep following the same pattern, over and over; and when proved wrong, they simply move on to the next one, and the next one. As a bonus, you might have an insult thrown your way.

oh ya, nice job on showing up the post for the drivel that it truly is.

More "great" news on the Obama report card.

President Obama's national health care law will cost $1.76 trillion over a decade, according to a new projection released today by the Congressional Budget Office, rather than the $940 billion forecast when it was signed into law.

AP

So basically, he lied to the American people, claiming that his health care law would only cost $900 billion dollars, when in fact, it's going to cost almost $2 trillion.

Heckuva job Obamie!

More "great" news on the Obama report card.

So basically, he lied to the American people, claiming that his health care law would only cost $900 billion dollars, when in fact, it's going to cost almost $2 trillion.

Heckuva job Obamie!

No matter if Obama gets another 4 years or, they put in the Romney clown, these situations are only going to get worse.

I know this is an old definition of US presidents who get elected for two terms, total eight years, but still so true:

Year 1 Total novice, doesn't know what to do with his job!

Year 2 Mid-term elections restrict your movements

Year 3 A year of real decisions

Year 4 A year of election-campaigning for a second term. You can't really upset anyone

Year 5 A year of real decisions

Year 6 Mid-term elections rerstrict your movements

Year 7 A year of real decisions

Year 8 You are soon gone, everyone is talking about who's gonna come after you

He's a huge disappointment. If I were an American I'd be pissed. Sadly, he is the lesser of two evils. The Republican candidates are pretty much jokes. Its unfortunate no Democrat has challenged him for the nomination.

Even incumbent presidents who are seeking re-election face primaries but not from any credible challengers. That's why we hear so little about it. The challengers are mostly attention-seekers.

The Obama 3-year report card continues...

CBO: Exploding debt under Obama policies

The Congressional Budget Office said Friday that President Barack Obama’s tax and spending policies will yield $6.4 trillion in deficits over the next decade, more than double the shortfall in CBO’s own fiscal baseline — even after taking credit for reduced war costs.

Politico

You may not "hear" anything about it, but Americans do. Ever heard of Senator Ted Kennedy?

I think we had this discussion a couple of weeks ago. Teddy Kennedy was the last challenger to an incumbent president from his own party who could be labelled as credible. That was over 30 years ago.

Heckuva job Obamie!

Are you aware that it states explicitly in the rules that you are not allowed to call politicians by names that they do not recognize themselves? I believe calling Obama by the name Obamie falls under this rule:
Do not use diminutives or character substitutions in proper names that are not recognized by the original person to whom the reference is being made.

I think we had this discussion a couple of weeks ago. Teddy Kennedy was the last challenger to an incumbent president from his own party who could be labelled as credible. That was over 30 years ago.

I provided several more recent examples that dispute your position in this previous post:

http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums//index.php?showtopic=20474&view=findpost&p=770543

be honest here though, I will put my dislike for Obama aside this once and say he has had a pretty crappy deal here with the GOP blocking him at every attempt to wind the deficit down

Did you ever hear Ronald Reagan complaining about Jimmy Carter AFTER the election? Arguably Reagan had a far crappier deal than President Obama. The only reason that Reagan's proposals were not blocked by a Democratic House and a Democratic Senate was the fact that - unlike Obama - Reagan had the ability to compromise and not call the opposition offensive names.

Party affiliation aside, the United States needs another political and diplomatic giant like Ronald Reagan, not a whiner like Obama.

Did you ever hear Ronald Reagan complaining about Jimmy Carter AFTER the election? Arguably Reagan had a far crappier deal than President Obama. The only reason that Reagan's proposals were not blocked by a Democratic House and a Democratic Senate was the fact that - unlike Obama - Reagan had the ability to compromise and not call the opposition offensive names.

Party affiliation aside, the United States needs another political and diplomatic giant like Ronald Reagan, not a whiner like Obama.

Yah it wasn't that the US at that time was less polarized or that Democrats actually believe in Compromise or anything. I mean it isn't like right now tens to hundreds of judges who have been approved unanimously in the Senate are being held up by one republican or anything.

You live in a fantasy world my friend.

He actually stood a chance at winning though.

The US Constitution makes no such distinction. Anybody can run for US president, but only natural born US citizens over 35 years of age who have not previously served for two terms is qualified to be inaugurated as president.

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Is there a 10-year-rule in the US constitution regarding presidency? As far as I know LBJ could have been elected in 1968 and served until early 1973 but he pulled out.

10-year rule so that if a VP becomes president after the halfway of the term of the original president he is eligible to be elected twice?

If so, can that be put in a reverse order as well? I mean a president who has served two terms becomes VP to his successor but can not serve more than two years as President if he becomes President?

More or less...see 22nd Amendment to the US Constitution.

Ok, but does the constitution allow you to be a VP after serving two terms as president? Of course that would mean that if you became president again you should quit after you have spent 10 years on the job and give over to your own VP?