Burn a Qu'ran Day.

No, my post proves that you made your claim first. Now back it up, or STFU. :rolleyes:

Your post proves that:

1.You claim that my list of US backed Fascist dictators being as,and probably more brutal,was not true...

2.Afer giving you an incomplete example of Maximilliano Hernandez,you provided no answer

3.You then claimed that the entire list were "pikers" compared to Saddam...

I have yet to see you prove your claim...

Please support your claim,or bow out gracefully...

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So did :

Anastazio Samoza

Fulgencio Batista

The Duvaliers

Alfredo Stroessner

Mobuto Sese Seko

Maximilliano Hernandez

Robert D'Aubuisson

General Augusto Pinochet

I could go with at least 20 more...

Interesting...All US prop ups...Most lived out their lives without having to deal with the US ousting them from power...All were as brutal,if not more brutal than Saddam...

They are all brutal dicts...but not in the same league as Saddam.

To get in the Saddam range....you have to start gassing your people, commit them to a suicidal war not once, but 3 times.

Are you purposely being obtuse? :blink:

You FIRST made the claim that they were more brutal than Saddam. Back up your claim. Tell me why you think that is. After you're done that, I'll tell you why I think Saddam was worse.

See post 401...

Youclaimed the list was wrong and untrue...I gave you the example of Maximilliano Hernandez...No response...You then claimed they were "pikers" compared to Saddam...

It's up to you to back up your claims,not me...

You claimed the list was wrong and untrue

Yes, AFTER you made your claim. Back it up. I also want to see the 20 more dictators you were going to list. Come'on now, get to work! Or don't make promises you can't keep, and premises you can't defend.

To get in the Saddam range....you have to start gassing your people, commit them to a suicidal war not once, but 3 times.

I don't know...

Gassing people is certainly hideous,but sadly,it's simply a quicker way to get the body count up...

Franco had anyone involved in the Republican side of the Spanish Civil War executed in show trials or put in concentration camps and then mass murdered..One of the main reasons for Spains economic woes in through the '40's and the '50's was because Franco had much of the male population that would'nt side with him essentially exterminated...

Yes, AFTER you made your claim. Back it up. I also want to see the 20 more dictators you were going to list. Come'on now, get to work! Or don't make promises you can't keep, and premises you can't defend.

You're quite a tough guy when your being proven to be an ill informed clown,are'nt you???

You said the list was not true...

I gave you one example of a genocidal Fascist murderer in El Salvador,and you could'nt back that up with a response..

You then made the claim that the whole list were "pikers" by comparison with Saddam...

These are your claims...

Please back them up,with specifics....

So how was Hernandez worse than Saddam Hussein?

He is responsible for the deaths of upwards of 40,000 people in a country not much bigger than New Brunswick.He is personally responsible for the genocide of the entire indigenous peoples in El Salvador because they simply "took up real estate" and were mudered under the false claims of "Communist Sympathizers".He is responsible for fomenting Fascist insurrection in neighbouring Guatemala.He is the demarkation point for the bloody ideological battles in El Salvador,going up until the '80's under Robert D'Aubuisson...

He was a known occultist who,during a small pox outbreak,thought changing the lights in his house would ward off the evil spirits causing the outbreak...Directly causing the deaths of thousands...

One of his most famous quotes is that,"it worse to kill an ant than a man because a man can be reincarnated,but an ant cannot"... :blink:

Never mind the extrajudicial killings,tortures,imprisonments,forced labour etc,etc

Known Fascist...

All of this under the watchful auspices,and willing participation, of the US State Department,US Army,and during his coup(sponsored by the US Government),the US marine Corps...

That's just one of these wonderful human beings you described as "Pikers" basically in our own backyard...

You tell us if that one(of many) example(s),and that legacy of that individual, is worse(or as brutal as) than Saddam Hussein...

The list continues...

Edited by Jack Weber

Or like the ones who supply the gas to Saddam, then fly around in their jets taking pictures of the whole thing, and doing nothing about it.

Anyways, lets step back into the real world, and out of the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s, shall we? :rolleyes:

The aid, material support, and diplomatic help for Indonesia's illegal invasion, state terrorism, mass slaughters ended in September 1999.

And this "piker" was responsible for somewhere between 800 000 and 1.2 million deaths.

You still haven't explained whether you feel our support was justified or not.

Edited by bloodyminded

Or like the ones who supply the gas to Saddam, then fly around in their jets taking pictures of the whole thing, and doing nothing about it.

The US had nothing to do with Iraq's use of VX nerve agent and other types of CWs. Though attempts to use US provided insecticide as a weapon were tried. Better at killing bugs than humans, it was found. It's fun to blame the US, though...isn't it?

:)

The real CW culprits were various companies operating out of Singapore, Holland, Brazil, Luxembourg, Egypt, Spain, Red China and Portugal. That's just the CW program (nerve, mustard, phosgene, etc)...others were helping Iraq get the A-Bomb. The VX precursors in particular remain a mystery to this day as Saddam had thousands of tons of various chemicals which were never found. Syria is also rumored to have an interest in VX production so it is possible that they ended up with the stuff. Or, buried in the desert somewhere, as Saddam was fond of doing that to keep things away from prying eyes.

The ATCC did supply Iraq with anthrax and such as part of the food for oil program for use in agriculture and medicine. Samples of these were used in Iraq's budding bio-weapon program. These, as far as I recall, weren't used in combat. But, who knows really...?

Edited by DogOnPorch

I think the point is that, per capita, he was a bigger murderer than Hussein.

Pretty much...

And the Truth Detector obviously wiki'd Hernandez because he did'nt know that stuff on his own.

And of course,Professor Kitzel has conveniently ommitted the legacy the likes of Maximilliano Hernandez leave after they are gone...

Just one of many Fascist dicatators,including Saddam Hussein,that operated for years with the tacit approval of the US State Department.

But if we were to take an entire region that could roughly equate into the geographical area of Iraq...Like say...Most of Central America and the Caribbean...I wonder what the body count would be over a...say 40 to 50 year period????

(Including our wacky friend,Mr.Hernandez..)

You still haven't explained whether you feel our support was justified or not.

I'm not sure, I'd have to study it a bit more. But I'm still trying to figure out what that has to do with Islamic terrorism in today's world. Or was that your attempt at more moral equivalence?

It's fun to blame the US, though...isn't it?

Great post Dog. And you nailed it. It's always more fun for them to blame us. Besides, bloody already admitted he holds those brown people to a lower standard.

Pretty much...

LOL, nice try. You never once stated that. I love how you use somebody elses attempt to try and save yourself. Now it's per capita huh? :rolleyes:

You're hilarious. No historian in the world would put Hernandez in the same category as Saddam Hussein.

Unfortunately for you, not even per capita supports your assertion. Try again. Perhaps if you go with a sub group within the demographics. :lol:

Edited by Shady

LOL, nice try. You never once stated that. I love how you use somebody elses attempt to try and save yourself. Now it's per capita huh? :rolleyes:

You're hilarious. No historian in the world would put Hernandez in the same category as Saddam Hussein.

Unfortunately for you, not even per capita supports your assertion. Try again. Perhaps if you go with a sub group within the demographics. :lol:

I always thought you were just a heartless prick. I'm beginning to wonder whether you're a complete idiot as well. I mean, come on, you'd have to be a pretty low IQ not to have seen the point of his post, or so wrapped up in yourself that the interchange of information part of communication is irrelevant to you.

Hey Professor Kitzel...

Let's play cards!!!

http://friendlydictators.blogspot.com/

Got any to deal back,Truthy???

I like the one about Oliviera Salazar and his autographed photo of Benito Mussolini...And his concentration camps and his GESTAPOesque secret police...

My name is Shady..Duh...I have'nt got a clue about history...

Duh..I wannabe an American...Duh...

Edited by Jack Weber

Hey Professor Kitzel...

Let's play cards!!!

http://friendlydictators.blogspot.com/

Got any to deal back,Truthy???

I think the Saddam card probably trumps all of those. I'd have to research some of them a little more, but I think that on sheer death toll, Saddam probably wins.

Not sure why we have to just pick fascists, though. Pol Pot remains to me the most disgusting. Would loved to have had the chance to fist-fight that guy.

Wait, what has this got to do with anything?

-k

I think the Saddam card probably trumps all of those. I'd have to research some of them a little more, but I think that on sheer death toll, Saddam probably wins.

Not sure why we have to just pick fascists, though. Pol Pot remains to me the most disgusting. Would loved to have had the chance to fist-fight that guy.

Wait, what has this got to do with anything?

-k

Mao has all the leftist kooks beaten for sheer body count...

Saddam trumps either Franco,Salazar,or,Suharto??