Burn a Qu'ran Day.

Saddam keeping things in check.

Saddam was also a secularist, as the Ba'ath Party generally is. He only really invoked Islam during the Iran Iraq war as a kind of rallying cry, kind of like when Bush called the US-Iraq war a Crusade (though he did retract those words later, so I guess he did have a few active brain cells left).

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess that's suppose to be your moral equivalence of Islam's subjugation of women. :rolleyes: Have you read the parts of the koran that talk about the difference in status between dark skinned Muslims (Africans) and light skinned Muslims?

BS. I've read the Qur'an from cover to cover, and some Ahadith too. Muhammad was quite defensive of Bilal, one of his Ethiopian followers, against racial prejudice. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Just more tripe.

Good catch. Saddam had things in check by torture, and indiscriminate murder of any dissenting opinion. Once again GostHacked sinks to a new low. :rolleyes:

Regardless of how he kept things in check, my point was he did keep thinks in check. And I have a way to sink yet to get to your level. Mr. Truth Detector.

Good catch. Saddam had things in check by torture, and indiscriminate murder of any dissenting opinion. Once again GostHacked sinks to a new low. :rolleyes:

YAH That's right Saddam killed thousands that childs play the US killed Millions to try and tame Iraq. Right Shady? Go big or go home the US way they can do it better then Saddam ever could!

YAH That's right Saddam killed thousands that childs play the US killed Millions to try and tame Iraq. Right Shady? Go big or go home the US way they can do it better then Saddam ever could!

You'll note that the "Truth Detector" has no response for post #350...

I'm not certain the Yankee Doodle Dandy wannabe has a really good grasp of history...

You'll note that the "Truth Detector" has no response for post #350...

Those are all pikers compared to Saddam Hussein.

I'm not certain the Yankee Doodle Dandy wannabe has a really good grasp of history...

Ahh more name calling. I still find it funny that you think calling somebody a yankee is an insult. :lol:

YAH That's right Saddam killed thousands that childs play the US killed Millions to try and tame Iraq.

That's a totally fabricated number. Not to mention that most civilians killed in Iraq were by other Muslims. However, millions were indeed killed in Germany and Japan trying to tame those two countries during WWII.

Those are all pikers compared to Saddam Hussein.

Ahh more name calling. I still find it funny that you think calling somebody a yankee is an insult. :lol:

I suspect a sell out with USA penis envy,such as yourself,would take being essentially called a traitor as a positive...But you gotta be you...

Tell me something,Professor Kitzel...

Do you actually have a response for post #350 (other than your standard,and pathetically weak,"That's not true")????

Or are actually going to admit you really don't have good grasp of 20th Century history as it relates to American foreign policy?

Edited by Jack Weber

Same thing happened in Yugoslavia when the Soviet Union collapsed. People who lived peacefully under dictatorial rule suddenly began killing one another, along ancient tribal lines. The Serbs and the Croats, they were not muslims.

Yes, the new "Untermensch".

Excellent point on Josip Tito...

Not exactly a nice guy,either...

Same thing happened in Yugoslavia when the Soviet Union collapsed. People who lived peacefully under dictatorial rule suddenly began killing one another, along ancient tribal lines. The Serbs and the Croats, they were not muslims.

Really? No Muslims? Cough...Kosovo...cough. :rolleyes:

Really? No Muslims? Cough...Kosovo...cough. :rolleyes:

Hey Professor Kitzel (Master of 20th Century history)...

Please look up Josip Tito and compare the relative ethnic calm of Yugoslavia,because of iron fist rule,as opposed to any of the ethnic strife in that region after his death...

I'd tell you to get a clue,but...It's fairly self evident...

You've done quite a bit of name calling as well. You've called me idiot on more than once. Pot and kettle are the same colour.

Called people retards...

Told people they are licking Muslim ass...

Then has the audacity to claim some sort of moral/maturity high road...

What classy little kid....

That's a totally fabricated number. Not to mention that most civilians killed in Iraq were by other Muslims. However, millions were indeed killed in Germany and Japan trying to tame those two countries during WWII.

Sorry Shady the US topped Saddams number in Iraq in the first 2 years of their war. You don't start a war drop a bunch of bombs kill a million people then try to justify it by saying "well at least we killed 5 times as many people as that evil dictator we got rid of." That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

And around and around and around and around WE GO !!!! WEEEEEEEEE.

Yes. We could start by not defending terrorist attacks like 9/11, the Madrid train bombings, the Bali bombings, or the London bus bombings.

Called people retards...

Told people they are licking Muslim ass...

Then has the audacity to claim some sort of moral/maturity high road...

What classy little kid....

No, I just found it funny that after giving you a taste of your own medicine, you cried like a baby. Adding to the irony was the fact that you told others to enjoy the insults thrown their way. Priceless.

Sorry Shady the US topped Saddams number in Iraq in the first 2 years of their war. You don't start a war drop a bunch of bombs kill a million people then try to justify it by saying "well at least we killed 5 times as many people as that evil dictator we got rid of." That is the dumbest thing I ever heard.

Nobody's said that. And once again, your claim that they dropped bombs and killed a million people is more than insane.