Burn a Qu'ran Day.

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I just found it funny that after giving you a taste of your own medicine, you cried like a baby. Adding to the irony was the fact that you told others to enjoy the insults thrown their way. Priceless.

What's priceless,Professor Kitzel,is that those insults you recently hurled were'nt at me!!!

They were at other posters...

My own medecine,indeed... :lol:

So,not only have I pointed outhow clueless you are,as it relates to 20th Century history in post #350,I have now pointed out how clueless you are in who you are actually calling names...

Incidentally,and ironically,you constistently try(and fail) to upbraid me over name calling,as if you're above it. :rolleyes::lol:

Now tell us all again,Professor Kitzel,how all the US backed Fascist dictators(including Saddam Hussein) were "pikers" compered to Saddam??

Please be specific with references to the atrocities committed by:

The Duvalliers in Haiti

Trujillo in the DR

Robert D'Aubuisson in El Salvador

General Augusto Pinochet in Chile

Maximilliano Hernandez in El Salvador

General Alfredo Stroessner in Paraguay

Mobuto Sese Seko in Zaire

General Francisco Franco in Spain

Oliviera Salazar in Portugal

I could name a at least 10 more,but that should keep you busy for a while..

I,and everyone else here,await your cogent and informed response on the matter..

Now tell us all again,Professor Kitzel,how all the US backed Fascist dictators(including Saddam Hussein) were "pikers" compered to Saddam??

Please be specific with references to the atrocities committed by:

The Duvalliers in Haiti

Trujillo in the DR

Robert D'Aubuisson in El Salvador

I'm suppose to tell you how Saddam Hussein was a piker compared to Saddam Hussein? :blink:

Anyways, how about instead, you tell me how that list was so-called backed by America, and only America. And tell me how their behavior stacks up to The Butcher of Baghdad, as he was affectionately known. That should keep you busy for a while.

I'm suppose to tell you how Saddam Hussein was a piker compared to Saddam Hussein? :blink:

Exactly. That's what was funny. did you think Jack made a mistake here? I humbly suggest he did not.

Anyways, how about instead, you tell me how that list was so-called backed by America, and only America. And tell me how their behavior stacks up to The Butcher of Baghdad, as he was affectionately known. That should keep you busy for a while.

Well...again, the Butcher himself aside, what about Suharto? Between the "communist" murders in the mid-sixties, and then East Timor, plus the usual political and extrajudicial assassinations that occur under such dictatorships...he certainly qualifies as to be on the same awful level. Easily.

No,Professor Kitzel,the list of Fascist dictators included the likes of Saddam Hussein..

You are the one who claimed all others on my incomplete list were "pikers" compared to Saddam...

So...You're not going to wriggle off the hook because you cannot admit you are a proxy shill for our neighbours to the South,and you are completely clueless on 20th Century US foreign policy...

You made the "piker" claim...You prove me wrong...

Take that list,name by name(with specifics) and tell us how Saddam was any worse than any of the names on that list.

Here's your chance,kiddo...Prove to us all that your not a clueless twit partaking in empty flag waving for another country.Prove to us all that you can actually hold your own in an objective historical discussion...

Exactly. That's what was funny. did you think Jack made a mistake here? I humbly suggest he did not.

Well...again, the Butcher himself aside, what about Suharto? Between the "communist" murders in the mid-sixties, and then East Timor, plus the usual political and extrajudicial assassinations that occur under such dictatorships...he certainly qualifies as to be on the same awful level. Easily.

General Suharto is another name you can add to that list,Professor Kitzel...

You made the "piker" claim...You prove me wrong

No, you first made the claim that your list was "as bad, if not worse" than Saddam Hussein. Yet, you provided no proof. You back up your claim first. And then I'll back up mine. Quit being a lazy horses ass about it.

Hey Bloody....

Notice how this little weasel is getting owned and is now claimng we are defending Saddam outside on the "What's on your mind" board???

Yawwwwn.

The only defense of dictators I see here is Shady's...since the USA! USA! USA! has supported them, they can't be as bad as Saddam.

Presumably including, as you say, Saddam himself.

No, you first made the claim that your list was "as bad, if not worse" than Saddam Hussein. Yet, you provided no proof. You back up your claim first. And then I'll back up mine. Quit being a lazy horses ass about it.

As usual,incorrect...

I direct you to post #349,where you openly claimed that my list of Fascist US prop ups was as(if not more) brutal than anything Saddam did,"Was not true"...

If you're making that type of claim,I have to assume you have some knowledge on the subject...

But I went further in post #350 by giving you 1 example off that list...That being the example of Maximilliano Hernandez...And not an indepth response,I might add,because I could have gone further into his lunacy...

To that,there was no response,at all....

I found,and continue to find that curious,as you claim to have some knowledge of that partial list I provided by saying,"That's not true." in post #349...

The only real response any of us have received from you on this matter is the ,"They were all pikers compared to Saddam" claim in post #358...

Again,it's up to you to prove me,and now Bloodyminded,wrong...

Lazy horses ass,indeed...

Yawwwwn.

The only defense of dictators I see here is Shady's...since the USA! USA! USA! has supported them, they can't be as bad as Saddam.

If you were being intellectually honest, you'd admit that the dictators listed had support from virutally the whole world community. But why do that when you can blame America, and only America. As if any support for South American and/or South East Asian dictators 30 - 50 years ago is an excuse for Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda today. It's quite amazing how far America haters will stretch to attain their goals. :rolleyes:

Yawwwwn.

I don't think we'll get a cogent and informed reponse from our clueless little truth detector...

I doubt he has a scintilla of knowledge about what we're discussing here...

His phony claims of people standing up for Saddam Hussein are a give away about how he is going to try to defend his cluelessness...

As usual,incorrect...

I direct you to post #349,where you openly claimed that my list of Fascist US prop ups was as(if not more) brutal than anything Saddam did,"Was not true"...

I'd say that it gets tired kicking in your teeth every time I pwn you, but it really doesn't. Hmmm, post #349. You know what comes before #349? Post #348. In which you stated the following...

All were as brutal, if not more brutal than Saddam...

I believe the term is checkmate.

Now, as I was saying. Back up your initial claim that your list was more brutal than Saddam.

If you were being intellectually honest, you'd admit that the dictators listed had support from virutally the whole world community. But why do that when you can blame America, and only America. As if any support for South American and/or South East Asian dictators 30 - 50 years ago is an excuse for Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda today. It's quite amazing how far America haters will stretch to attain their goals. :rolleyes:

The only intellectually dishonest person here is you,Professor Kitzel,because you keep copping out on coming up with details supporting your claim of "pikers" of that list...

You clumsy "America Haters" comment is telling aboout how clueless you are on the history of US foreign policy in the 20th century...

If you were being intellectually honest, you'd admit that the dictators listed had support from virutally the whole world community. But why do that when you can blame America, and only America.

Not true. first of all, particularly with the list of mostly Latin american horrors that Jack pointed out, America was the prime ally and often instigator.

As for Suharto, I very clearly used the term "Western" support, and was explicit that while the US was the chief agent of destruction, Canada, Australia, and the UK were also involved.

As for "the support from virtually the whole world community"...I get the feeling you think of the Western powers as "the whole world community."

As if any support for South American and/or South East Asian dictators 30 - 50 years ago is an excuse for Hamas, Hezbollah, and Al Qaeda today. It's quite amazing how far America haters will stretch to attain their goals. :rolleyes:

They're not an excuse. It's only to point out that there is not some mythical "America" that flits about trying always to do good, with do-gooders Canada, the UK et al in tow--while we are surrounded by an ungrateful and lunatic world who can't understand our benevolent intentions.

This is a wild, insupportable conspiracy theory, actually.

You seem awfully sensitive about the crimes of the United States, which are abundant and well-documented. Oddly, the crimes of the other Western powers don't seem to trouble you as much.

Edited by bloodyminded

The only intellectually dishonest person here is you,Professor Kitzel,because you keep copping out on coming up with details supporting your claim of "pikers" of that list...

As my previous post indicates. You've already been proven wrong. :)

I'd say that it gets tired kicking in your teeth every time I pwn you, but it really doesn't. Hmmm, post #349. You know what comes before #349? Post #348. In which you stated the following...

I believe the term is checkmate.

Now, as I was saying. Back up your initial claim that your list was more brutal than Saddam.

Nice obfuscation,Professor Kitzel...It's not going to fly...You have'nt owned anyone because you cannot support your claim of "pikers"...

I'll make it easy on you this time...

You claim Saddam Hussein is probably the most brutal dictator in the post war period,yes?

I provided a list the 20th century Fascist dictators that were as brutal,if not more brutal,than Saddam Hussein..

Here's that partial list again...

The Duvalliers in Haiti

Trujillo in the DR

Robert D'Abuisson in El Salvador

You claimed that list were nothin but "pikers" compared to Saddam...Your claim...Not mine...

Please back that claim up,with specifics,to prove YOUR case that Saddam was far worse than any of those "friends" of the US State Department...

Not true. first of all, particularly with the list of mostly Latin american horrors that Jack pointed out, America was the prime ally and often instigator.

As for Suharto, I very clearly used the term "Western" support, and was explicit that while the US was the chief agent of destruction, Canada, Australia, and the UK were also involved.

As for "the support from virtually the whole world community"...I get the feeling you think of the Western powers as "the whole world community."

They're not an excuse. It's only to point out that there is not some mythical "America" that flits about trying always to do good, with do-gooders Canada, the UK et al in tow--while we are surrounded by an ungrateful and lunatic world who can't understand our benevolent intentions.

You seem awfully sensitive about the crimes of the United States, which are abundant and well-documented. Oddly, the crimes of the other Western powers don't seem to trouble you as much.

Well put...

Wow, good job. You knocked the crap outta that strawman. I didn't post anything related to your do-gooder theory, and I haven't seen anyone else post about it either. Perhaps you were confusing people and/or threads?

Anyways, lets step back into the real world, and out of the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s, shall we? :rolleyes:

You claimed that list were nothin but "pikers" compared to Saddam...Your claim...Not mine...

And you claimed, FIRST, that your list was more brutal than Saddam. You didn't back up your claim. Listing the names of people isn't evidence backing up your premise. Quit acting like a lazy horses ass and get to work!

As my previous post indicates. You've already been proven wrong. :)

Your post only proves that you are an intellectual whelp who has no appreciable grasp of 20th century history...

I have'nt looked,but I suppose you've gone to your usual back up plan in these things by claiming you've "owned" the "leftists" who are supporting Saddam Hussein???

Either admit you're clueless on this subject,or start backing up your claim of "pikers"....

And you claimed, FIRST, that your list was more brutal than Saddam. You didn't back up your claim. Listing the names of people isn't evidence backing up your premise. Quit acting like a lazy horses ass and get to work!

Yes...

And you said it was'nt true...Then you claimed they were "pikers"...

Please back that claim up with specifics...Because to this point,you've proven precisely nothing and I have to assume you have no earthly idea what you're talking about...

Yes...

And you said it was'nt true...Then you claimed they were "pikers"...

Please back that claim up with specifics...Because to this point,you've proven precisely nothing and I have to assume you have no earthly idea what you're talking about...

Are you purposely being obtuse? :blink:

You FIRST made the claim that they were more brutal than Saddam. Back up your claim. Tell me why you think that is. After you're done that, I'll tell you why I think Saddam was worse.