Jump to content

As the world dawns the doors of WWIII, Joe Biden takes a nap


Recommended Posts

The steady, experienced hand of Joe Biden to lead the free world.

He's always been in over his head as president, but to be fair, it is not him that is making the big decisions behind closed doors. That would be Obama's team.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Aristides said:

What do you suggest he do?

1. Muslim ban

2. Not float a terrorist state 6 billion dollars

3. Not turn your back on an ally

4. Not attack a former president when he took out a general of said terrorist state

Two significant wars have started under Biden and thats related to his weakness. Crazy people chanting "death to America" while YOU are called out for opposing crazies infiltrating your country's boarders. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, herbie said:

The Orange Surrender Monkey will appease you away from war.

It can't be argued that there are more wars and escalating tensions now under old Joe. It wasn't like this under Trump.

Just sayin'.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, herbie said:

The Orange Surrender Monkey will appease you away from war.

The chattering Gibbons in the Whitehouse have allowed many conflicts to start and the small minded think that's okay.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

It can't be argued that there are more wars and escalating tensions now under old Joe. It wasn't like this under Trump.

Just sayin'.

You forgot that Trump lost four soldiers in Sudan one month into his Presidency.  And the U.S. was still fighting the Afghan War. And Syria was completely exploding.  And N Korea firing missiles. And a badly mismanaged pandemic. 
 

Guess you were as asleep as you claim Biden is. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Just sayin': Joe doesn't suck up to dictators like Trump did, right?

Joe bends over and takes it from the Ayotollah of Iran. 

The US is funding both Iran's missiles and Israels defence thanks to Barry and Brandon

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

It can't be argued that there are more wars and escalating tensions now under old Joe. It wasn't like this under Trump.

Just sayin'.

Trump just set the stage by negotiating our SURRENDER to the Taliban, and letting Putin and Netanyahu have EVERYTHING THEY WANTED.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

Joe bends over and takes it from the Ayotollah of Iran. 

The US is funding both Iran's missiles and Israels defence thanks to Barry and Brandon

In REALITY, the only money given to Iran was ALREADY THEIRS and it was held mostly in FOREIGN BANKS.

Of course you never knew that cause they never told you on FOS LIES.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, robosmith said:

In REALITY, the only money given to Iran was ALREADY THEIRS and it was held mostly in FOREIGN BANKS.

Of course you never knew that cause they never told you on FOS LIES.

Tell that to the Israeli people who have rockets shot at them by Iranian terror proxies and now Iran themselves.

Like giving Hitler money then saying "oh well"

Edited by West
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, West said:

1. Muslim ban

2. Not float a terrorist state 6 billion dollars

3. Not turn your back on an ally

4. Not attack a former president when he took out a general of said terrorist state

Two significant wars have started under Biden and thats related to his weakness. Crazy people chanting "death to America" while YOU are called out for opposing crazies infiltrating your country's boarders. 

 

1. Ban Muslim what?

2. when did he float Iran 6 billion? Trump cancelled nuclear agreement with Iran, who then went from having almost no materials that would enable them to build a bomb to now having enough for at least three.
 

3: who is he turning his back on? Trump and his cult want to abandon Ukraine. Biden is trying to get Israel to show some restraint and for that you brand him a war monger.

4: Trump kills Iranian general and you guys accuse Biden of being a war monger.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, West said:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-launches-drones-towards-israel-weeks-after-deadly-syria-consulate-strike

Iran has now jumped in to the Israeli conflict likely triggering a response from Israeli allies. 

China owns most of Africa while Egypt has recently revoked the Sinai Treaty effectively allowing for attacks out of Africa.

Joe Biden is asleep

Not to worry. Joe's handlers will unleash rainbow power on all of them. They'll be coloring their hair and gender affirming in no time. ;) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Trump just set the stage by negotiating our SURRENDER to the Taliban, and letting Putin and Netanyahu have EVERYTHING THEY WANTED.

Who was the man in charge that ended up arming the Taliban with billions in military hardware?

Which man wanted to stop the Iran deal and who wanted to keep handing checks to the Ayatollah's?

Are worldwide tensions demonstrably higher under Biden or not?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, West said:

Tell that to the Israeli people who have rockets shot at them by Iranian terror proxies and now Iran themselves.

Like giving Hitler money then saying "oh well"

Do you think countries should be able to arbitrarily freeze Canadian assets? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Do you think countries should be able to arbitrarily freeze Canadian assets? 

Don't go there. Canadian Government froze Canadian citizens assets.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, West said:

Tell that to the Israeli people who have rockets shot at them by Iranian terror proxies and now Iran themselves.

Iran has never threatened to attack Israel like Israel has threatened to attack Iran.

Then Israel DID attack Iran in Syria.

3 hours ago, West said:

Like giving Hitler money then saying "oh well"

Israel should have considered (and probably did) the consequences of attacking Iranian soil (consulate) in Syria.

Of course Netanyahu knows that widening the conflict to include Iran takes some pressure off him for his ethnic cleansing in Gaza. 🤮

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Not to worry. Joe's handlers will unleash rainbow power on all of them. They'll be coloring their hair and gender affirming in no time. ;) 

^DELUGINAL TROLL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

Who was the man in charge that ended up arming the Taliban with billions in military hardware?

You mean the military which destroyed/disabled old hardware that was left behind because it wasn't worth the expense  of shipping it back?

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

Which man wanted to stop the Iran deal and who wanted to keep handing checks to the Ayatollah's?

Trump withdrew from the nuclear deal and unleashed unchecked nuclear materials production.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

Are worldwide tensions demonstrably higher under Biden or not?

Things always seem peaceful when enemies are appeased (like Hamas was by Israel) until the SHTF.

The "peace" fomented by Trump was ONLY ILLUSORY.

1 hour ago, Legato said:

Don't go there. Canadian Government froze Canadian citizens assets.

That's what legally happens when you don't pay YOUR TAXES.

Edited by robosmith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

Not to worry. Joe's handlers will unleash rainbow power on all of them. They'll be coloring their hair and gender affirming in no time. ;) 

Affirmative action hires have consequences

3 hours ago, Aristides said:

Do you think countries should be able to arbitrarily freeze Canadian assets? 

If Canada was running around using money to kidnap and rape innocent civilians then why not? 

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Iran has never threatened to attack Israel like Israel has threatened to attack Iran.

Then Israel DID attack Iran in Syria.

Israel should have considered (and probably did) the consequences of attacking Iranian soil (consulate) in Syria.

Of course Netanyahu knows that widening the conflict to include Iran takes some pressure off him for his ethnic cleansing in Gaza. 🤮

^DELUGINAL TROLL.

Iran and Hamas are one in the same. The US has effectively funded both sides of this thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

Affirmative action hires have consequences

If Canada was running around using money to kidnap and rape innocent civilians then why not? 

Iran and Hamas are one in the same.

Far from it. Most Palestinians hate being held captive by Hamas AND Israel.

1 hour ago, West said:

The US has effectively funded both sides of this thing. 

You obviously don't keep up with the news. 3 weeks before the attack, Netanyahu encouraged Qatar to continue to send $Ms direct to Hamas. 

For years, the Qatari government had been sending millions of dollars a month into the Gaza Strip — money that helped prop up the Hamas government there. Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel not only tolerated those payments, he had encouraged them.Dec 10, 2023
 

Qatar sent millions to Gaza for years – with Israel's backing. ...

 
Dec 12, 2023  Qatar was prepared to provide funds to the Gaza Strip through Hamas as early as the 2014 Israel-Hamas war to alleviate the humanitarian crisis ...
1 hour ago, Legato said:

Think freedom convoy.

Yeah, cops in the US "freeze" auto assets for parking violations, too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh FFS arguing with Russian trolls. America prides itself on being the upholder and protector of democracies, so these are obviously plants or outright traitors.
Doing their best to provoke the stupidest and most disgruntled of US voters with their Putin choreographed lies and propaganda. Watch them work their nonsense into a frenzy as the election gets nearer, all the while becoming even louder in their denial their intent is unAmerican and they'd get the chair or gas chamber if we really did go back to their touted Glory Days of 1953.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...