The Woke Mind Virus

18 hours ago, ironstone said:

I pity the generations to come if this insanity isn't stopped soon. It's as though all common sense and ability to reason has gone out the window with these people.

Each generation gets more stunted than the previous generation.

Notice how the "center" of politics has been shifting left for God knows how long.

Satan has been awful busy. 

• Like 2

Woke Kindergarten is community-sustained, and relies primarily on donations for the use of our resources. We believe that children, families and educators should be able to access and use our content at no cost and welcome donations as a way to support us.

Something tells me these marxist a$$holes are relying on a lot more than just donations. lol 

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

More from the infected degenerates of woke cultism:

https://www.wokekindergarten.org/

Wow. You found a website created by a “group” of exactly one person:

“Akiea “Ki” Gross (they/them) is an abolitionist early educator, cultural organizer and creator currently innovating ways to resist, heal, liberate and create with their pedagogy, Woke Kindergarten.“

On 4/8/2024 at 12:52 PM, Deluge said:

How does the woke mind virus affect you, personally?

One way it affects me is through entertainment. There isn't one film, series or commercial today that isn't infected by wokeness. 

Lol...I'm lucky. My little euro-mouthpiece wears a shirt that says "I Will Not Comply". Even our kids are center right.

Wokeness is dying. We can thank DeSantis for stabbing it in the heart.

"Thank Ron."

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...I'm lucky. My little euro-mouthpiece wears a shirt that says "I Will Not Comply". Even our kids are center right.

Wokeness is dying. We can thank DeSantis for stabbing it in the heart.

"Thank Ron."

I'm glad that you mentioned your kids, because kids are who these scumbags are going after. We have to keep pouring it on until that filth is in the underground where it belongs. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Rebound said:

Wow. You found a website created by a “group” of exactly one person:

“Akiea “Ki” Gross (they/them) is an abolitionist early educator, cultural organizer and creator currently innovating ways to resist, heal, liberate and create with their pedagogy, Woke Kindergarten.“

Wow, I found Woke Kindergarten on YouTube with 7.39k Subscribers - that's 7.39k wokeness disciples running around spreading "the message". 

Now, how many MORE thousands of wokeness disciples do you think there are? My guess is millions and millions including you. ;)

22 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Wow, I found Woke Kindergarten on YouTube with 7.39k Subscribers - that's 7.39k wokeness disciples running around spreading "the message". 

Now, how many MORE thousands of wokeness disciples do you think there are? My guess is millions and millions including you. ;)

Yuck.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm glad that you mentioned your kids, because kids are who these scumbags are going after. We have to keep pouring it on until that filth is in the underground where it belongs. 

Why don't you just imprison the woke?  Or better yet kill them?

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Because that's what left-wingers do, Mike.

Leftoids like to hunt their political opponents down and imprison them or just shoot them. 

You're not a left-winger, Mike, are you? I mean you say you're a conservative but you keep finding yourself on the left side of a debate. Doesn't that disturb you? 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Mike...is this drivel your excuse for rational thinking?

Instead of attacking these woke little nannies, I taught my kids honor and respect. They'll teach their kids that.

Wokism is dying Mike. Deal with it rationally instead of making asinine statements. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Because that's what left-wingers do, Mike.

Leftoids like to hunt their political opponents down and imprison them or just shoot them. 

You're not a left-winger, Mike, are you? I mean you say you're a conservative but you keep finding yourself on the left side of a debate. Doesn't that disturb you? 

I don't find myself on the left side, no.

Conservatives welcome opinions, and value debate. They don't talk about mindsets as filth, that's a fascist idea.

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

1. Mike...is this drivel your excuse for rational thinking?

2. Wokism is dying Mike. Deal with it rationally instead of making asinine statements. 

1. Did you miss where he called  Progressivism filth? 

2. It's only dying because DeSantis got handed his own buns on a tray for trying to make it a campaign issue.  People are working out the details, and it's going well.

Just now, Nationalist said:

It's dying.

But keep working at it. Learning to read and comprehend is a daunting task.

Black people should have the same rights as everyone else. Transgender people should have the same rights as everyone else.  I don’t think those ideas will ever die. 

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

1. Did you miss where he called  Progressivism filth? 

2. It's only dying because DeSantis got handed his own buns on a tray for trying to make it a campaign issue.  People are working out the details, and it's going well.

1. They are filth.

2. It is going well. DeSantis is the undisputed governor of Florida.

Just now, Rebound said:

Black people should have the same rights as everyone else. Transgender people should have the same rights as everyone else.  I don’t think those ideas will ever die. 

They do have the same rights.

Just now, Nationalist said:

1. They are filth.

2. It is going well. DeSantis is the undisputed governor of Florida.

“With Liberty and Justice for all. “
Maybe that’s not a Canadian concept, but US schoolchildren pledge that every morning at school.  

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

“With Liberty and Justice for all. “
Maybe that’s not a Canadian concept, but US schoolchildren pledge that every morning at school.  

And who doesn't have either?

Conservatives.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't find myself on the left side, no.

Conservatives welcome opinions, and value debate. They don't talk about mindsets as filth, that's a fascist idea.

Yet you've supported Trudeau when he was hate mongering conservatives and the unvaxed. How much further left can you be than to participate in/support hate-mongering?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
43 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Conservatives welcome opinions and debate, but not at the expense of their core values. Your problem is that you're trying to be civil with those wild animals. You probably think they are superior and you want their respect. 

I tell it like it is, Mike; you tell it like the left wants to hear it. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Blacks and Transgenders DO have the same rights. What you want is EXTRA rights for Blacks and Transgenders - that's where the wokeness infection steps in. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1