Brandon Biggest Threat To Democracy

16 hours ago, robosmith said:

How many were killed by the vaccine? I don't believe you have ANY evidence that was SIGNIFICANT.

I know of 12 or so that supposedly died from cardiac failure.

However, the CDC does not acknowledge that.

And you cannot produce any evidence that the vaccine did not kill anyone. Where you go to get your vaccine information, and where i go to get my vaccine information, are two different places. One is lying and the other one is telling the truth. 

I will go with where i get my information from which has told me that thousands of innocent people have died from the vaccine. Those 12 that you said died from cardiac arrest may have died and was probably due to the covid vaccine shot. Hey, we never know, eh? 😇

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

roboshill, did you know that "Accuser" means Satan in Hebrew? 

No and I still don't cause you have NO EVIDENCE and NO CREDIBILITY

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Notice how your finger is ALWAYS pointed at someone else? 

Are you seeing the connection? 

No, I see you making completely unsubstantiated allegations. No one outside your MAGA CULT believes you.

21 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ya...I got jabbed twice so my pay cheques kept coming. I had a heart attack an 2 stents installed last fall. I know there's a good possibility that the jabs created the artery blockages.

I will never trust "the science" again.

How do you KNOW "there's a good possibility that the jabs created the artery blockages."

Do you KNOW they were CLEAR before from TESTS?

It's really dumb to blame something you ONLY SUSPECT.

34 minutes ago, taxme said:

I know of many people who did not get vaxxed, and they never got covid. So, what's you point, bozo? 

If you have enough brain cells, that could fit on the head of a needle, it would be a bloody miracle. 😁

The statistics say that getting COVID is FAR MORE DANGEROUS to your LIFE than the vaccine. IOW, your buddies were LUCKY and your anecdotal "evidence" proves NOTHING.

30 minutes ago, taxme said:

And you cannot produce any evidence that the vaccine did not kill anyone. Where you go to get your vaccine information, and where i go to get my vaccine information, are two different places. One is lying and the other one is telling the truth. 

I will go with where i get my information from which has told me that thousands of innocent people have died from the vaccine. Those 12 that you said died from cardiac arrest may have died and was probably due to the covid vaccine shot. Hey, we never know, eh? 😇

It was cardiomyopathy. What is YOUR source? Too embarrassed to say?

If you just read it on the Interwebz, you should be embarrassed.

The CDC could never cover up "thousands of deaths," cause too many blabbermouths work there.

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The statistics say that getting COVID is FAR MORE DANGEROUS to your LIFE than the vaccine. IOW, your buddies were LUCKY and your anecdotal "evidence" proves NOTHING.

One has a less chance of dying from getting the so called covid virus if the covid virus exists at all. More innocent people have been seriously injured and maimed and have even died after taking the covid vaccine shots. Big pharma WEF globalists, the lying governments, and the lying and fake MSM have all lied to you about covid. 

The truth is coming out about the biggest lie and hoax in history that has ever been perpetrated on humanity. And yet, there are still fools like you that believe the big covid lie and hoax. You will never learn anything because you are just to dumb to do so. Woke up, lefty. 

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It was cardiomyopathy. What is YOUR source? Too embarrassed to say?

If you just read it on the Interwebz, you should be embarrassed.

The CDC could never cover up "thousands of deaths," cause too many blabbermouths work there.

My source for all of my news is with the alternative news media, where i can get the other side of the story. The other side of the story that the left wing liberals like you do not want me to know or learn about. 

Oh. you would be surprised as to what the left wing liberal WEF globalist controlled CDC can do. The problem is that you do not want to believe that the CDC would dare lie to you. Well, they do all the time. Hello? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

My source for all of my news is with the alternative news media, where i can get the other side of the story. The other side of the story that the left wing liberals like you do not want me to know or learn about. 

Oh. you would be surprised as to what the left wing liberal WEF globalist controlled CDC can do. The problem is that you do not want to believe that the CDC would dare lie to you. Well, they do all the time. Hello? 

Yes, all the world's doctors, scientists and health officials are involved in a conspiracy to kill people with a vaccine and then pretend that it saves lives.

And the only people who will dare tell the truth are random jackasses in the Internet. 🙄

It's time for you to turn in all your internet-connected devices, because you're clearly so gullible that you're one email away from sending your life savings to a "Nigerian prince."

• Thanks 1

On 4/2/2024 at 9:50 AM, Nationalist said:

Well well well...the son of Robert F Kennedy believes Brandon and his constant censorship and weaponization of the legal system is a huge threat to American Democracy.

Lol...oh Brandon...you're so through.

RFK Jr. walks back saying he can "make the argument" that Biden is a much worse threat to democracy than Trump.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Tuesday walked back saying he “can make the argument that President Biden is a much worse threat to democracy" than Donald Trump.

On NewsNation’s “Cuomo" on Tuesday night, Kennedy said his statement, which he made during a Monday interview with CNN’s Erin Burnett, was reported inaccurately.

“Do you want people to believe that you think that President Biden has done more objectionable things vis-à-vis our democracy than former President Trump did in the aftermath of the last election?” NewsNation host Chris Cuomo asked Kennedy.

“No. As you heard, Chris, I — what I said was that I can make this argument and I didn't say definitively whether I believed one or the other was more dangerous than democracy. I did say that I don't believe either of them are going to destroy democracy,” Kennedy said.

“Both sides are telling us the other guy is the end of the republic. But, you know, they're both lame-duck presidents,” Kennedy said. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-walks-back-saying-120344283.html

Anyways RFK is a known anti-vax alternative medicine kook which is why he’s running as an independent. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

One has a less chance of dying from getting the so called covid virus if the covid virus exists at all. More innocent people have been seriously injured and maimed and have even died after taking the covid vaccine shots. Big pharma WEF globalists, the lying governments, and the lying and fake MSM have all lied to you about covid. 

The truth is coming out about the biggest lie and hoax in history that has ever been perpetrated on humanity. And yet, there are still fools like you that believe the big covid lie and hoax. You will never learn anything because you are just to dumb to do so. Woke up, lefty. 

STILL NO EVIDENCE of ^these OPINIONS. You are a joke.

2 hours ago, taxme said:

You can't even name your worthless sources. The only time the CDC lied was when Trump demanded they do so cause he was in charge and had NO COMPUNCTION against political interference to serve his campaign interests. 🤮

10 hours ago, taxme said:

I also had to get jabbed twice just so i could go visit my wife in a care home who was suffering from Alzheimer's. 

Those covid vaccine jabs may very well have caused your heart attack. It is well known that many people who took the jab had health complications right after taking the jab, and some even collapsed and died on the spot. 

The big pharma WEF globalists are responsible for what they have done to humanity. Sadly, those pos will no doubt get away with their committed crimes against humanity. The Marxist pro-globalist dictator in Ottawa was a part of this crime against humanity. Why do these people always get away with what they are doing to humanity pretty much every day? Shameful. ☹️

2 words.

Plausible denyability

• Like 1

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

How do you KNOW "there's a good possibility that the jabs created the artery blockages."

Do you KNOW they were CLEAR before from TESTS?

It's really dumb to blame something you ONLY SUSPECT.

Unlike you, I research things I'm concerned about. The J&J vaxx was restricted because of clotting issues. AstraZeneca vaxx produced a number of clotting issues.

I had the stents installed in November 2023. In January of this year I went for a followup with the cardiologist. He did his tests and then told me that I'm very lucky. My heart is now operating at 100% efficiency. He said this result is very rare.

Now...I know I have a very good immune system. I almost never get sick. When I caught The Rona. It was gone the next day. But I developed a 90% block in 1 main artery and 75% in another?

So yes robo-bot. I strongly suspect that the clotting was a result of the jab.

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

RFK Jr. walks back saying he can "make the argument" that Biden is a much worse threat to democracy than Trump.

Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Tuesday walked back saying he “can make the argument that President Biden is a much worse threat to democracy" than Donald Trump.

On NewsNation’s “Cuomo" on Tuesday night, Kennedy said his statement, which he made during a Monday interview with CNN’s Erin Burnett, was reported inaccurately.

“Do you want people to believe that you think that President Biden has done more objectionable things vis-à-vis our democracy than former President Trump did in the aftermath of the last election?” NewsNation host Chris Cuomo asked Kennedy.

“No. As you heard, Chris, I — what I said was that I can make this argument and I didn't say definitively whether I believed one or the other was more dangerous than democracy. I did say that I don't believe either of them are going to destroy democracy,” Kennedy said.

“Both sides are telling us the other guy is the end of the republic. But, you know, they're both lame-duck presidents,” Kennedy said. 

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rfk-jr-walks-back-saying-120344283.html

Anyways RFK is a known anti-vax alternative medicine kook which is why he’s running as an independent. 

Lol...so the 10 people who watch Cuomo now, saw RFK "clarify" his statement. 

He's pulling votes from Brandon. 

Mission accomplished. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...so the 10 people who watch Cuomo now, saw RFK "clarify" his statement. 

He's pulling votes from Brandon. 

Mission accomplished. 

I don’t know how many people watch Cuomo but that’s irrelevant because the point is RFK is disavowing what you claim he said. 

25 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I don’t know how many people watch Cuomo but that’s irrelevant because the point is RFK is disavowing what you claim he said. 

No he did not. You're lying now.

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

No and I still don't cause you have NO EVIDENCE and NO CREDIBILITY

No, I see you making completely unsubstantiated allegations. No one outside your MAGA CULT believes you.

I'm sorry, pervert, but nothing you say here is of value. You're a propagandist, and a bad one at that. ;)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm sorry, pervert, but nothing you say here is of value. You're a propagandist, and a bad one at that. ;)

I love it when he says that other people have no credibility lol. Talk about a lack of self-awareness. 

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I love it when he says that other people have no credibility lol. Talk about a lack of self-awareness. 

It's easy to say shit like that when you're a godless sociopath. Leftists really are the worst people the world has ever known. Everything that's wrong with this world flows directly through that godforsaken community. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Oh BTW...

"They can make Drs believe whatever they want them to believe" at 18:30.  

That's one of the unfortunate things about our society and the way we instruct people in university: learning by rote is the central theme of academia, and critical thinking is cancelled out. 

What we saw happen to Dr Raoult for saying "HCQ" has happened to thousands of other Drs on a smaller scale, we just don't know about it because it happens outside of our line of sight.

The master stroke of these vax-pushers was gutting the hospitals and medical clinics of NA of the dirty dirty unvaxed. 

It's just like Dr Kory says: "Once these people are stripped of their jobs and their titles, they're completely discredited within our society". They say "I love the vax" or they say "I was a doctor and..."

ALL of these Drs of conscience went from having an accredited opinion that people think they should listen to, to being branded as social pariahs - by the people who run our national health services. They're now outcasts. The message is loud and clear: TOE THE LINE, PIMP THE VAX, OR WE WILL DEESTROYYY YOU

Are you gonna be Dr Smith working at the big hospital making bank, or are you gonna be Dr Bobo trying to get a job as a pecker checker at the STD clinic, swabbing drippy dicks and pustulating putties all day? 

• Like 1

Interesting that at 33:20 he said that he thinks "all of it [the global disinformation campaign] starts at the level of the medical journals".

TBH, they were the first ones who really went deep into deception mode with their alleged HCQ study, which completely ended all discussion of HCQ as a possibility, and which they later had to retract.

The MSM is in on it too though, AP is a member of TNI and TNI went all-in with vax propaganda. They openly stated that their global conglomerate would work together to combat covid disinformation, and just like with combatting election interference, TNI were all on the side of spreading covid disinformation ad censoring the truth.

It was AP [TNI acolytes] who interviewed that Dr about ivermectin, listened to all of his data about successful trials and countries where ivermectin had obliterated covid, and then wrote an article about how ivermectin was the next thing to be debunked and wrote about a guy who theoretically drank some fish-tank cleaner and died. 

This guy is a world-renowned medical professional who is saying in no uncertain terms that he feels like NEJoM, The Lancet, and other leading medical publications are all actvely involved in spreading disinformation on behalf of Big Pharma.

This is the kind of corruption that people like @eyeball etc would normally get a SJW boner from, but for some reason he's still a vax-shill. 

34:30 he says that nothing but lies were being spread on the MSM about ivermectin.

I actually have ivermectin and I have a source where I can get more.

I'd never say where it is, they'd be shut down in a minute by our local vax-gestapo. 

Edited by WestCanMan

RFK Jr said that if he gets elected the first thing he's gonna do is get the chief editor of the major medical journals into the WH and threaten them with RICO investigations if they don't clean up their act.

I don't hod out a lot of hope for RFK Jr, but it seems as though the vax-accountability train has finally left the station. 

On 4/5/2024 at 2:54 AM, Nationalist said:

Unlike you, I research things I'm concerned about. The J&J vaxx was restricted because of clotting issues. AstraZeneca vaxx produced a number of clotting issues.

I had the stents installed in November 2023. In January of this year I went for a followup with the cardiologist. He did his tests and then told me that I'm very lucky. My heart is now operating at 100% efficiency. He said this result is very rare.

Now...I know I have a very good immune system. I almost never get sick. When I caught The Rona. It was gone the next day. But I developed a 90% block in 1 main artery and 75% in another?

So yes robo-bot. I strongly suspect that the clotting was a result of the jab.

So no prior tests which confirmed complete lack arteriosclerosis before the pandemic.

Last time I was tested, my arteries were clear. What is your cholesterol count? Mine is very low 200s.

IF you knew about non-mRNA vaccines having a clotting problem why did you take them?

It makes no sense to suspect what is very rare problem until you've ruled out all the other more common causes.