Just when you thought Trump couldn’t get any dumber…

17 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I wonder if that fat c*nt realizes that all it's doing is motivating Trump to make more money. lol

Trump will need a lot more money because he’s about to have half a billion in assets seized.  

But you didn’t address the fact that he’s paying his lawyers to tell a judge that he doesn’t have $485 million in cash, while simultaneously posting on social media that he does.  Which is a very stupid thing for him to do.  

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Trump will need a lot more money because he’s about to have half a billion in assets seized.  

But you didn’t address the fact that he’s paying his lawyers to tell a judge that he doesn’t have $485 million in cash, while simultaneously posting on social media that he does.  Which is a very stupid thing for him to do.  

It doesn't matter either way. 

Once he takes the White House back, he can get back to draining the swamp. I hope the two fat c*nt DA's are jailed for their abuse of power. 

22 hours ago, robosmith said:

He was FOUND LIABLE. Who are YOU to tell anyone he wasn't? ONLY thing that matters is the verdict of the judge.

Trump has file for bankruptcy 6 times leaving lenders with LOSSES.

Fox has NO CREDIBILITY after they paid $800M penalty for LYING. Duh

There were 1 MILLION excess deaths in US from COVID because Trump continually tried to minimize its lethality.

As PROVEN when he privately told Woodward (ON TAPE) the truth. Heard that recording? I doubt it.

Do you even know what super-spreader event is? Definition in the dictionary examples are Trump campaign rally and travel "ban."

Trump may have been found liable, but has Trump paid yet? The left wing liberal appointed judge in the fraud case against Trump was a piece of Trump hating demoncrat Zionist globalist scum. But in case you have not heard yet, the fine is now down to a $175 million today. Ha-ha-ha. Even the appeals court said that the fine was way to excessive. In the end, Trump will win. Go, Trump, go, and Trump will be the next President of America. Yahoo cowboy. 

Look dummy, bankruptcies happen every day, which leaves many lenders with losses. Do you ever think before you open your useless mouth? 

Your CNN has no credibility either as CNN has been found out in many cases to have lied themselves and were also sued. More speaking before you thinking. 😁

What a stoopid comeback. Trump went by what liars like Fauci and other so called medical experts told him to do. First all was okay, no vaccines or masks required, and than later, vaccines and masks were now required. And it is believed that more than 20 million people have died already from the covid vaccine with more to die. Fauci is to blame here and not Trump. Trump just did what Fauci told Trump to do. 

Post that so called proven private conversation, if you can, robot? 

Not everyone believed that covid was all for real and was a super spreader. Only buffoons like you believed that bullshit. Many knew that it was one of the biggest farces ever imposed on mankind. And as if there were no other campaigns and rallies put on by Bidumb during covid, eh? Of course, when ever Bidumb has a rally, hardly anyone ever shows up. Chuckle-chuckle. 

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

Please remind us how many times Trump declared bankruptcy.  Then explain why Deusch Bank defended him even though he defaulted on $40 million of loans with them.  Perhaps it’s because Trump still owes them $340 million, and a massive fraud finding risks their ability to be repaid… especially if Donald is angry with them for testifying against him.  

Did you get all of that drivel above from one of your MSM left wing liberal sources like either CNN or MSNBC by chance? You talk as if only Trump has had his ups and downs when borrowing money, and nobody else who ever borrowed money ever has had the same problems? Why is it that all you left wing liberal losers like to do is always bring Trump up when you cannot come back with a proper response? You lefties are always trying to CYA by coming back with a useless reply. Shocking indeed. 

21 hours ago, taxme said:

Did you get all of that drivel above from one of your MSM left wing liberal sources like either CNN or MSNBC by chance? You talk as if only Trump has had his ups and downs when borrowing money, and nobody else who ever borrowed money ever has had the same problems? Why is it that all you left wing liberal losers like to do is always bring Trump up when you cannot come back with a proper response? You lefties are always trying to CYA by coming back with a useless reply. Shocking indeed. 

Cut the crap!

First it’s “He always repaid his loans,” and now it’s “Plenty of people go into bankruptcy and fail to repay $40 million loans.”

• Thanks 2

21 hours ago, taxme said:

Trump may have been found liable, but has Trump paid yet? The left wing liberal appointed judge in the fraud case against Trump was a piece of Trump hating demoncrat Zionist globalist scum. But in case you have not heard yet, the fine is now down to a $175 million today. Ha-ha-ha.

The fine amount has not changed. ONLY the required BOND amount has changed.

I've ALWAYS said the amount is likely to be reduced.

That is SOP: Ask for more and settle for less.

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s still $175 million.

Sure.  And that's a more reasonable bond. I mean they don't know what the final bill will be after appeal so it can't be nothing. We'll see what the appeals people say about the judgment itself but that's different.

But the fact the adjustment was so large does really hammer home that the original  judge was not being reasonable or just in his requirements which is just going to pour gasoline on the idea that this is nothing more than a political witch hunt.

To be honest - i'm not sure i can think of where he would spend the 140 million where it would give him more advertising and help him win votes than this case has.

On 3/23/2024 at 6:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

She recanted that as a false confession. She only gave it under duress. 

This is how the Clintons dealt with people like E Jean Caroll. Just threats, name-calling and accusations. 

It was also Jean the Slut's friend who told her it was rape, just FYI. 

"Duress" was never mentioned. I was a law student during that whole thing, ( no where near the parties, just attending a legal research class at a law library, but if course it was one of the main topics of our research then). I recall personally that she said that Paula had put her up to it and called it rape. Ms. Lewinsky though did not say that, she said they had Sex in the Oval Office.  Nice deflection by the way, Trump is the one on trial here yet you managed to steer the topic back to Bill Clinton, even though he has nothing to do with Trump. Trump paid a hooker off using money he laundered through his attorney Michael Cohen to keep her quiet so she wouldn't blow his chances of votes from the very people he was courting in the Republican Party..the Evangelicals, who he KNEW would not support a philandering con man, so he paid the hooker off he was having sex with while his wife was giving birth to his 5th child so they wouldn't find out.  He thought he had everything tied up too but then the District Attorney broke the news to him about the illegality of it all, and that Trumps forced Contracts of Silence were also illegal and non binding, that's how we got to where we are now...well ahead of still another Election Trump is trying to lie his way through claiming everyone else...everyone...everywhere ...is lying but not him, about everything we already know and quite a bit more we are going to learn. Nice try at misdirection, but your days at doing that here are numbered, we don't buy it anymore. 

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

"Duress" was never mentioned. I was a law student during that whole thing, ( no where near the parties, just attending a legal research class at a law library, but if course it was one of the main topics of our research then). I recall personally that she said that Paula had put her up to it and called it rape. Ms. Lewinsky though did not say that, she said they had Sex in the Oval Office. 

WRT to Clinton & rape, I only talk about the Jaunita Broderick rape because I'm familiar with that case, although I know that there are others. That one was an actual "rape" rape. 

Regarding M Lewinski, she wasn't raped by my definition of the word, but leftists consider it a form of rape when the power imbalance between the two parties is too great for freely given consent to be given.

I don't even recall if she called it sexual harassment or any of the other catch phrases, imo the only reason that it was a big deal is Clinton lied to a grand jury or congress about it. Normal people would have gone to jail for doing what he did but he's a Dem, and Dems don't pay for their crimes. 

I wasn't a fan of impeaching Clinton at all fwiw. I thought that he was a good president, and I think it's ridiculous for a sovereign leader to be punted just for getting some ass. Throughout the course of history, that's about the safest pastime/vice for a leader to have. 

Nice deflection by the way, Trump is the one on trial here yet you managed to steer the topic back to Bill Clinton, even though he has nothing to do with Trump.

Trump isn't on trial for rape, he's not even accused of rape, but one of the resident skids here referred to him as a rapist, so the topic has been breached.

Trump paid a hooker off using money he laundered through his attorney Michael Cohen to keep her quiet so she wouldn't blow his chances of votes from the very people he was courting in the Republican Party..the Evangelicals,

As with the Clinton/Lewinski thing, I don't care about that one. 

Some people will jump up and down and say that Lewinski/Stormy should be the end of a political career, I say it's one of the most ridiculous things that I've ever heard.

Not only is it bad for the country when an illicit affair ruins the career of a promising leader, it's dangerous for women because it puts them at risk of harm. 

If Stormy or Lewinski disappeared before their story became big, who'd know? 

People who cross the Clintons are unlucky when it comes to breathing. 

who he KNEW would not support a philandering con man,

Oh enough with the cheap accusations ffs. 

I don't really care about the false morality of the religion-as-a-crutch crowd. 

so he paid the hooker off he was having sex with while his wife was giving birth to his 5th child so they wouldn't find out. 

Meh.

If it was my sister or my mom that happened to there'd be a reckoning, but it's strictly family business imo. 

He thought he had everything tied up too but then the District Attorney broke the news to him about the illegality of it all, and that Trumps forced Contracts of Silence were also illegal and non binding, that's how we got to where we are now...well ahead of still another Election Trump is trying to lie his way through claiming everyone else...everyone...everywhere ...is lying but not him,

That's the game.

Trump is lying about getting some ****, Biden is lying about getting paid millions of dollars from the Chinese gov't.

You're talking about distractions? Pussygate is a distraction. You guys are utter losers for trying to talk about Trump's dick when Biden is getting money from China. 

about everything we already know and quite a bit more we are going to learn.

WTF are you going to "learn" caswell?

History has shown us that you don't "learn" anything: you reject unwanted facts in favour of racy gossip from CNN.

Jesus Christ, you didn't even know about the FBI's crimes until I told you about them - two years after the fact.

How can you be a law student/lawyer/whatever you claim to be, and yet be unaware that the FBI committed crimes against the president for two years? 

If the Police Nationale committed a crime against a liberal president you'd "know it" the next day. You'd be on to blaming it on conservatives.

Nice try at misdirection,

Like I said, Pussygate is a misdirection/distraction. You guys are utter losers for trying to talk about Trump's dick when Biden is getting money from China. 

but your days at doing that here are numbered,

Oh noes 🤣

On 3/26/2024 at 12:46 PM, Rebound said:

Cut the crap!

First it’s “He always repaid his loans,” and now it’s “Plenty of people go into bankruptcy and fail to repay $40 million loans.”

Trump always paid off his loans. Indeed, bankruptcies happen every day in America and Canada. So, what the phk is your point here, lefty? 

It is you that needs to cut the crap, lefty. You like to spread your leftist crap like there will be no tomorrow. In all of Trump's 70 years of life, Trump has never been convicted of any crime. But yet, all of a sudden in the last few months, Trump has been slapped with 91 indictments. Wow, it sure looks to me like in the past few months, Trump got busy and started to commit many crimes to catch up on, where now Trump has now been found to have committed 91 crimes? A little odd, don't you think, lefty?

But with you of course there is nothing odd about all of these indictments just suddenly  happening to Trump in the past few months? Are you for real or are you AI? Just wondering? 😁

On 3/26/2024 at 12:51 PM, robosmith said:

The fine amount has not changed. ONLY the required BOND amount has changed.

I've ALWAYS said the amount is likely to be reduced.

That is SOP: Ask for more and settle for less.

Your hatred for Trump is going to backfire on you. Trump will win in the end, something that you will never be able to  accept. Trump will always be a criminal in the back of your mind no matter what. The losers here are left wing liberals like yourself that keep hoping that Trump, in some way, will be removed from running for President. Sad news for you, lefty. Trump will be the next President of the USA. Give it up loser. A great suggestion for you from a MAGA supporter. 🤣

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WRT to Clinton & rape, I only talk about the Jaunita Broderick rape because I'm familiar with that case, although I know that there are others. That one was an actual "rape" rape. 

Regarding M Lewinski, she wasn't raped by my definition of the word, but leftists consider it a form of rape when the power imbalance between the two parties is too great for freely given consent to be given.

I don't even recall if she called it sexual harassment or any of the other catch phrases, imo the only reason that it was a big deal is Clinton lied to a grand jury or congress about it. Normal people would have gone to jail for doing what he did but he's a Dem, and Dems don't pay for their crimes. 

I wasn't a fan of impeaching Clinton at all fwiw. I thought that he was a good president, and I think it's ridiculous for a sovereign leader to be punted just for getting some ass. Throughout the course of history, that's about the safest pastime/vice for a leader to have. 

Trump isn't on trial for rape, he's not even accused of rape, but one of the resident skids here referred to him as a rapist, so the topic has been breached.

As with the Clinton/Lewinski thing, I don't care about that one. 

Some people will jump up and down and say that Lewinski/Stormy should be the end of a political career, I say it's one of the most ridiculous things that I've ever heard.

Not only is it bad for the country when an illicit affair ruins the career of a promising leader, it's dangerous for women because it puts them at risk of harm. 

If Stormy or Lewinski disappeared before their story became big, who'd know? 

People who cross the Clintons are unlucky when it comes to breathing. 

Oh enough with the cheap accusations ffs. 

I don't really care about the false morality of the religion-as-a-crutch crowd. 

Meh.

If it was my sister or my mom that happened to there'd be a reckoning, but it's strictly family business imo. 

That's the game.

Trump is lying about getting some ****, Biden is lying about getting paid millions of dollars from the Chinese gov't.

You're talking about distractions? Pussygate is a distraction. You guys are utter losers for trying to talk about Trump's dick when Biden is getting money from China. 

WTF are you going to "learn" caswell?

History has shown us that you don't "learn" anything: you reject unwanted facts in favour of racy gossip from CNN.

Jesus Christ, you didn't even know about the FBI's crimes until I told you about them - two years after the fact.

How can you be a law student/lawyer/whatever you claim to be, and yet be unaware that the FBI committed crimes against the president for two years? 

If the Police Nationale committed a crime against a liberal president you'd "know it" the next day. You'd be on to blaming it on conservatives.

Like I said, Pussygate is a misdirection/distraction. You guys are utter losers for trying to talk about Trump's dick when Biden is getting money from China. 

Oh noes 🤣

In re Trump wasn't accused of rape..YES,  HE WAS , that case was already decided against him. The cost...thanks to him continuing to bad mouth both the woman and the judge and his staff after being warned multiple times about sanctions ...did it anyway, several times, and ended up owing much more than if he had kept his big mouth shut . That was the recent E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million dollar case Trump.lost. He already tried appealing it but the Court denied it.  

What YOU consider a crime of the FBI is not what others consider a crime, and that's most of the country not just the Leftists , quite a number of my fellow Independents also think the same.  Hell, so do a lot of Republicans!  

By "Biden" I assume you mean Joes Son Hunter because NO MONEY is going to President Joseph Biden with or without his current title as POTUS.  What you said is a total" Truth Social "fabricated LIE. 

I told CdnFox and I am telling you, I do not read or listen to CNN ...I prefer direct sources. Direct sources give you the plain unvarnished, un-altered, unpainted truth.  From that I write my comments. You note hearsay is not mentioned....that's because it is not a direct source.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Trump always paid off his loans. Indeed, bankruptcies happen every day in America and Canada. So, what the phk is your point here, lefty? 

It is you that needs to cut the crap, lefty. You like to spread your leftist crap like there will be no tomorrow. In all of Trump's 70 years of life, Trump has never been convicted of any crime. But yet, all of a sudden in the last few months, Trump has been slapped with 91 indictments. Wow, it sure looks to me like in the past few months, Trump got busy and started to commit many crimes to catch up on, where now Trump has now been found to have committed 91 crimes? A little odd, don't you think, lefty?

But with you of course there is nothing odd about all of these indictments just suddenly  happening to Trump in the past few months? Are you for real or are you AI? Just wondering? 😁

Well there little righty.....you need to start reading about Trumps more than 4000 lawsuits, starting in 1973 to make such a broad sweeping statement ....I have only read some of the more interesting ones.  

Crimes are also committed every day and newly accused of crimes people, wealthy or poor or in between are arraigned on charges, if they win...they are considered either very lucky or very well connected and got off that way.  Trump thinks the latter, we'll see.  Or , maybe not.  

34 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

In re Trump wasn't accused of rape..YES,  HE WAS , that case was already decided against him. The cost...thanks to him continuing to bad mouth both the woman and the judge and his staff after being warned multiple times about sanctions ...did it anyway, several times, and ended up owing much more than if he had kept his big mouth shut . That was the recent E. Jean Carroll $83.3 million dollar case Trump.lost. He already tried appealing it but the Court denied it.  

Liar.

He was held liable for using pejoratives against his accuser in a civil suit, that's it.

He has never been indicted for actual rape, so he has obviously never been convicted of rape. Therefor he is not a rapist and you'll notice that he doesn't have to register as a sex offender.

The judge's comment in the civil suit does not constitute a criminal conviction by any means, it wouldn't even count as evidence if there was a criminal trial. 

Hillary Clinton is guilty of the exact same thing that Trump was sued for: she called Bill's accuser a "narcissistic loony toon" or some such. 

What YOU consider a crime of the FBI is not what others consider a crime,

Lying, again.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

• Clinesmith pleaded guilty last August to a felony false statement charge

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/fbi-attorney-admits-altering-email-used-fisa-application-during-crossfire-hurricane

• Clinesmith pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement within both the jurisdiction of the executive branch and judicial branch of the U.S. government, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of up to $250,000.  

Clinesmith is now a felon. Felons are criminals. Therefor Clinesmith is a criminal. 

By "Biden" I assume you mean Joes Son Hunter because NO MONEY is going to President Joseph Biden with or without his current title as POTUS.  What you said is a total" Truth Social "fabricated LIE. 

Joe Biden's influence was used to generate millions and millions of dollars for his family, then he adamantly lied about his knowledge or involvement of/with his son's businesses and partners in crime. Call it what you want, and stop dodging you revolting little weasel. 

I told CdnFox and I am telling you, I do not read or listen to CNN ...I prefer direct sources. Direct sources give you the plain unvarnished, un-altered, unpainted truth.  From that I write my comments. You note hearsay is not mentioned....that's because it is not a direct source.  

You regurgitate CNN's false narratives, dummy. If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a ducks and makes little duck babies it's a duck. You're lying about literally everything else, why would we believe that you get the exact same lies that CNN does but you get them from "direct" sources? 

In the end it makes no difference, you just spew blatant lies. See above, dummy. Clinesmith is a criminal by definition. Your id10tic opinion doesn't matter. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, taxme said:

You realize that Trump declared bankruptcy to avoid paying off loans. That’s the whole point of bankruptcy; you don’t have to repay debts in full. It’s a well-documented fact that Trump defaulted on $40 million in loans to Deutsch Bank. You say he always paid off his loans. He has not. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Liar.

He was held liable for using pejoratives against his accuser in a civil suit, that's it.

He has never been indicted for actual rape, so he has obviously never been convicted of rape. Therefor he is not a rapist and you'll notice that he doesn't have to register as a sex offender.

The judge's comment in the civil suit does not constitute a criminal conviction by any means, it wouldn't even count as evidence if there was a criminal trial. 

Hillary Clinton is guilty of the exact same thing that Trump was sued for: she called Bill's accuser a "narcissistic loony toon" or some such. 

Lying, again.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/01/29/fbi-lawyer-trump-russia-probe-email-463750

• Clinesmith pleaded guilty last August to a felony false statement charge

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ct/pr/fbi-attorney-admits-altering-email-used-fisa-application-during-crossfire-hurricane

• Clinesmith pleaded guilty to one count of making a false statement within both the jurisdiction of the executive branch and judicial branch of the U.S. government, an offense that carries a maximum term of imprisonment of five years and a fine of up to $250,000.  

Clinesmith is now a felon. Felons are criminals. Therefor Clinesmith is a criminal. 

Joe Biden's influence was used to generate millions and millions of dollars for his family, then he adamantly lied about his knowledge or involvement of/with his son's businesses and partners in crime. Call it what you want, and stop dodging you revolting little weasel. 

You regurgitate CNN's false narratives, dummy. If it waddles like a duck and quacks like a ducks and makes little duck babies it's a duck. You're lying about literally everything else, why would we believe that you get the exact same lies that CNN does but you get them from "direct" sources? 

In the end it makes no difference, you just spew blatant lies. See above, dummy. Clinesmith is a criminal by definition. Your id10tic opinion doesn't matter. 

Pretty much everything you’ve said here is a lie.

Quoting Federal Judge Lewis Kaplan:

“The definition of rape in the New York Penal Law is far narrower than the meaning of “rape”  in common modern parlance, its definition in some dictionaries, its definition in federal and some state statues and elsewhere. The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove she was “raped” within the meaning of New York law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence recounted below abundantly proves, Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.

You can read all of Kaplan’s findings here:

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

26 minutes ago, Rebound said:

“The definition of rape in the New York Penal Law is far narrower than the meaning of “rape”  in common modern parlance, its definition in some dictionaries, its definition in federal and some state statues and elsewhere. The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove she was “raped” within the meaning of New York law does not mean that she failed to prove that Mr. Trump “raped” her as many people commonly understand the word “rape.” Indeed, as the evidence recounted below abundantly proves, Mr. Trump in fact did exactly that.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045/gov.uscourts.nysd.590045.212.0.pdf

There is actually 0 real evidence that it happened, all it was is her word against is in a decades old event that makes 0 sense to of happened. I don't doubt that they may of had sex but I don't think he raped her.

She goes into a dressing room voluntarily to try on lingerie with a guy she just met, in a largely empty department store? She is either lying or stupid

Edited by Fluffypants

56 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The problem here isn't that you're lying, for once, you're just stupid.

The judge said that "in modern common parlance" - MODERN PARLANCE - she was raped. Just like a girl who had her butt grabbed in a bar. "I was raped!"

It's basically a meaningless word now because leftards have bastardized it to such an extent, just like they do with every other word. I can show you guys the dictionary and you don't believe it, you guys just use words however you want. 

In New York law, she was not raped

See your own quote.... "The finding that Ms. Carroll failed to prove she was “raped” within the meaning of New York law..."

According to leftard speak she was raped, like we all were 1,000 times. My wife raped me today, more than once, if I wanna call a leftard lawyer. We haven't even had sex yet though. Weird. 

Did you come here to prove how dumb you are? WTF...

Edited by WestCanMan

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Fluffypants said:

There is actually 0 real evidence that it happened, all it was is her word against is in a decades old event that makes 0 sense to of happened. I don't doubt that they may of had sex but I don't think he raped her.

She goes into a dressing room voluntarily to try on lingerie with a guy she just met, in a largely empty department store? She is either lying or stupid

Jury heard evidence and testimony and unanimously ruled that Trump raped Ms. Carroll.

Edited by Rebound
  • Confused 1