Canada just posted its fastest two-month immigration in history. This graph shows just how high it is.

https://www.forexlive.com/news/canada-just-posted-its-fastest-two-month-immigration-in-history-what-happens-next-20240321/

image.thumb.png.0cac8798564846fa8bbdd8d747df0196.png

So - the bottom line is we have a growth problem.  And interestingly if you put the rise in housing prices up against this graph since 2015 they look pretty similar.

The housing problem is already severe but in 2023 housing starts went DOWN. And this immigration is going to continue at about this level for at least this year and most of next.

So by the end of 2024/2025 i bet we're still wrestling with serious inflation issues as well as severe shortages of housing and increasing rental rates.

It's like justin WANTS to destroy the liberal party AND canada

Edited by CdnFox

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

You just keep posting anti immigrant racist posts at every opportunity...

I guess you are what you are.... a bigot and racist ....and assface LOL

How can someone defend this level of unsustainable immigration?

Even the Liberals came to the conclusion we had to bring it down, even foreign workers are a major problem as they are used as pawns by the corporations and industries to suppress wages as much as possible.

Are you exploiting immigrants yourself, or are you just incredibly dumb?

18 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

Even the Liberals came to the conclusion we had to bring it down, even foreign workers are a major problem as they are used as pawns by the corporations and industries to suppress wages as much as possible.

Who is doing that? When? Where?

I exploit no one. I just point oniy fools and you slip right into that category

10 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Who is doing that? When? Where?

I exploit no one. I just point oniy fools and you slip right into that category

You are.  And lo and behold others are calling you out on it now.

The levels of immigration we have right now are unsustainable and a serious problem.  But of course being a woke leftist you don't want to face that reality and everyone who does speak the truth is a 'racist bigot.

Now other people see you for what you are as well.

31 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

He's incredibly dumb.

But there are fewer and fewer  of his kind out there these days.  People are realizing that the level of immigration we have right now is disastrous.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/half-of-all-canadians-say-there-are-too-many-immigrants-poll

And that number has been growing for some time. it's getting harder to hide. And now that trudeau has kicked in the afterburner on immigration the problems will get even worse even faster.

34 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You are.  And lo and behold others are calling you out on it now.

The levels of immigration we have right now are unsustainable and a serious problem.  But of course being a woke leftist you don't want to face that reality and everyone who does speak the truth is a 'racist bigot.

Now other people see you for what you are as well.

Ooooo assface.....cannot get over yourself eh?. Some call it self stroking but in your case, you are just masturbating LOL

Ya gotta get your satisfaction somehow :)

30 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

He's incredibly dumb.

But there are fewer and fewer  of his kind out there these days.  People are realizing that the level of immigration we have right now is disastrous.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/half-of-all-canadians-say-there-are-too-many-immigrants-poll

And that number has been growing for some time. it's getting harder to hide. And now that trudeau has kicked in the afterburner on immigration the problems will get even worse even faster.

Cannot get at me so you need to recruit folks to thinking your way ?? LOL

I called you out by saying "You just keep posting anti immigrant racist posts at every opportunity... ". That is a fact. You find anti immigration stuff and post it.

You are what you are assface. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

22 minutes ago, herbie said:

Surprise surprise Gomer!

They announced a huge immigration program and immigration went up when they started it.
Surprise, surprise!

uhhh - ok...

18 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ooooo assface.....cannot get over yourself eh?. Some call it self stroking but in your case, you are just masturbating LOL

Ya gotta get your satisfaction somehow :)

Cannot get at me so you need to recruit folks to thinking your way ?? LOL

I called you out by saying "You just keep posting anti immigrant racist posts at every opportunity... ". That is a fact. You find anti immigration stuff and post it.

You are what you are assface. :)

Blah blah blah  i'm emotionally damaged by CdnFox yet again blah blah :)

Sigh. Such a sad little boy ;)  So needy and desperate.  Sorry kid, if your mom can't come up with a daddy for you I sure can't help.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Is it not legitimate to question the logic behind such massive increases and how much it impacts housing and health care?

16 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Is it not legitimate to question the logic behind such massive increases and how much it impacts housing and health care?

Of course, depends who is questioning and how often they do it.

No one likes a one trick pony and some folks only have that one trick

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Of course, depends who is questioning and how often they do it.

No one likes a one trick pony and some folks only have that one trick

What nobody likes is an ass-obsessed liar who gets triggered at the drop of a hat ;) 

Just now, CdnFox said:

What nobody likes is an ass-obsessed liar who gets triggered at the drop of a hat ;) 

Ooooo you are here too. Cannot stay away eh?? LOL

Gotta go for dinner now...hope the withdrawals from me won't be too difficult for you. I have visions of you on your basement floor curled up suffering ... LOL

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I think you know that the lefties are going to freak out the moment anyone questions their echo-chamber beliefs.  Somewhere they got it in their head that extreme amounts of immigration was good, and this is the result.

Everyone can see it's damaging the country. It's not anti immigrant to say so - it's just pure logic and reason.But leftie loons like Exflyer are going to freak out and call you a bigot and a racist etc if you bring it up.  Which is pretty much proof they know you're right.

Edited by CdnFox

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Ooooo you are here too. Cannot stay away eh?? LOL

From the thread i started?  You're shocked that i'm here on the thread where i'm the OP :) 

LOL - just when i think you can't find more ways of looking stupid :)

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Per the title, when was this "fastest 2-month period"?  Your graph in the OP is showing 2022.  Do you have a link?  Or did you get this from a reddit thread that also only shows the graph you posted? 

We know that we had record immigration levels in 2023.  Are you saying this is still happening?  I need details.

Edited by Moonlight Graham
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Per the title, when was this "fastest 2-month period"?  Your graph in the OP is showing 2022.  Do you have a link?  Or did you get this from a reddit thread that also only shows the graph you posted? 

We know that we had record immigration levels in 2023.  Are you saying this is still happening?  I need details.

Link was in the original post dude - i always post the link in all my stories at the very top.  Here it is again

https://www.cpacanada.ca/news/canada/2018-04-25-canada-leading-world-in-debt

Yeash :)

EDIT - CRAP, that was the wrong link. I must have grabbed the wrong one while i was posting this - too many sites open.

HERE is the link, i'll go back and edit the original

https://www.forexlive.com/news/canada-just-posted-its-fastest-two-month-immigration-in-history-what-happens-next-20240321/

Edited by CdnFox

16 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Growth problem?

Between 1890 - 1910, Canada had a much larger immigration (in relative terms and even in absolute terms) than at present.

As an Australian once noted, it is net migrants that matter. Many immigrants to Canada move south.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

What was racist about his post? What was even anti-immigrant about it? Are you incapable of understanding the difference between being against mass immigration and being 'anti-immigrant'? And for a guy whose response to a topic on antisemitism is jeering laughter, you have a lot of balls calling someone else a bigot.

Edited by I am Groot

3 hours ago, August1991 said:

Growth problem?

Between 1890 - 1910, Canada had a much larger immigration (in relative terms and even in absolute terms) than at present.

As an Australian once noted, it is net migrants that matter. Many immigrants to Canada move south.

Comparing immigration today to immigration a century ago is a fool's errand. A large percentage of those coming to Canada in that time period were actually British citizens anyway. And Canada was a British dominion whose people used the British passport when going abroad. Others were from elsewhere in Europe, and required to support themselves or die. Education levels were roughly similar to Canada, and there were many, many jobs to be found without having a full (or any) grasp of English. There were no social programs so unless they became criminals they were no burden on the state and fellow citizens. 

Things are quite a bit different today.

12 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

What was racist about his post? What was even anti-immigrant about it? Are you incapable of understanding the difference between being against mass immigration and being 'anti-immigrant'? And for a guy whose response to a topic on antisemitism is jeering laughter, you have a lot of balls calling someone else a bigot.

Jeering laughter at antisemitism?? Where? When? Making shit up like cdnfux LOL

5 hours ago, I am Groot said:

I was referring to your 'reply to my topic of antisemitism.

Hey, it's OK,  you don't have to like my opinions. I don't have to like all of yours either.

By the way, expressing a difference or disagreement does not condone antisemitism. If you see it that way, well perhaps yours is a closed mind. Everything in balance.

Exactly what reply to your topic indicates I support antisemitism??

I never replied. I laughed because half your post is rhetoric.

EDIT: I did just reply to one of your comments on your thread.

Edited by ExFlyer

6 hours ago, August1991 said:

Growth problem?

No we didn't. You posted that before and i've posted information that says that's not accurate - i asked you then for your source.. Do you have one now?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Hey, it's OK,  you don't have to like my opinions. I don't have to like all of yours either.

By the way, expressing a difference or disagreement does not condone antisemitism. If you see it that way, well perhaps yours is a closed mind. Everything in balance.

Expressing a difference of opinion when talking about the rise of antisemitism in Canada would be something like disagreeing there is a rise of antisemitism in Canada, not laughing at the complaint.

9 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I never replied. I laughed because half your post is rhetoric.

Buddy, everything on this web site is rhetoric.