Poilievre plans to move non-confidence motion in Trudeau, despite Liberal-NDP deal

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

This really isn't about climate change, it's about affordability

It's about both, we can't afford to ignore it any longer... Starting 30 years ago.

44 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

He didn't.  The vast majority of actions were taken by the provinces, not trudeau.

Good on the provinces and good on Trudeau for not getting in their way.

The Conservatives have a long history of helping the wealthy by allowing them to evade taxes, and electing Poilievre is a continuation of a corrupt Liberal regime that does exactly the same thing. Electing Poilievre is a loss of 4 years for Canadians

52 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The Conservatives have a long history of helping the wealthy by allowing them to evade taxes,

You are lying.   Tax fraud is illegal behavior and it happens under every government.  You falsely claimed the Conservative government was allowing them to evade taxes.  You have given no proof that the politicians were complicit in tax evasion.  That is an outright lie.

2 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

lol it won't pass this whole 23% line is  misleading also gas is gonna go up 3.3cents but the cons won't tell you that part 23% sounds better for the uneducated who think gas is gonna sour.

well this is certainly...odd.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

You are lying.   Tax fraud is illegal behavior and it happens under every government.  

Every government in Canada means the conservative or the liberal.

But behind the scenes, Conservatives gutted Canada Revenue Agency, announcing plans to eliminate 3,000 jobs including hundreds of auditors and 50 “highly trained” managers in the CRA unit responsible for hunting down international tax dodgers.

FACT CHECK: Here’s Stephen Harper’s real record on offshore tax havens (pressprogress.ca)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

No, i don't think he will. jagmeet will back up justin and we go on as before.

Jagmeet and his gang have already shown their stripes They will pay next year. That is a given.

Problem is we will have another 18 months of potential damage.

and additional expense.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Jughead hand in hand with Trudeau while the fuel prices soar .

Like as much as 30¢ since January in some places, but let's shit bricks over 3.5¢ that benefits the country rather than Big Oil.

F*cking dupe.

6 hours ago, eyeball said:

It's about both, we can't afford to ignore it any longer... Starting 30 years ago.

it's not.  And i paid my carbon tax just like you asked so there can't be any climate change.

And seeing as you're ignoring the truth right now i'd say 30 years ago is a bit of a stretch,

Good on the provinces and good on Trudeau for not getting in their way.

But he did get in their way. By working up the population and turning them against each other for political points he made the province's jobs much much much harder as people got angry and protested and it became hostile. Thats' not helpful.

And he screwed up the vaccines.  I note you kind of just glossed over that.  That was his two big jobs - lead the people and get them working together through the crisis and secure vaccines.  And he screwed both.

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

it's not.  And i paid my carbon tax just like you asked so there can't be any climate change.

And seeing as you're ignoring the truth right now i'd say 30 years ago is a bit of a stretch,

But he did get in their way. By working up the population and turning them against each other for political points he made the province's jobs much much much harder as people got angry and protested and it became hostile. Thats' not helpful.

And he screwed up the vaccines.  I note you kind of just glossed over that.  That was his two big jobs - lead the people and get them working together through the crisis and secure vaccines.  And he screwed both.

Ha! And how did that little piece of show business turn out??

Back to normal LOL

11 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Back to normal LOL

with massive inflation...insane taxation...and a bloated debt/deficit. Hurray...

Back to normal LOL

It went very well for them. They achieved everything that i said they would. - they've gotten their face all over the news again which is critical, they've rubbed the carbon tax in the faces of the liberals and put it front and centre in front of the public again which is their current strategy, and they've forced the ndp and bloc to align themselves publicly with that tax AND for the NDP it hammers home that it's a coalition and they're in the pockets of the liberals.

And now april first is going to happen and gas prices everywhere will jump and food prices will go up etc and people will be acutely reminded that the carbon tax hurts them, and as they fill their vehicles up and have less in their pockets after they'll blame the ndp and libs and remember the cpc wanted to give them a break.

It's the ultimate in free advertising - and now we're back to people hating the hell out of the Libs and dips :)  Wonder what the polls are going to look like by mid april?

51 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yeah, but it became what it is.. show business. A little camera time for PP.

PP, you lose

https://globalnews.ca/news/10376304/house-of-commons-non-confidence-vote-carbon-pricing/

It was a total win. Sorry kiddo - your hero and his party are dying :)

But hey - maybe if you post 10 pictures of an ass with a face on it everything will magically change :)

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

It went very well for them. .....

And now april first is going to happen and gas prices everywhere will jump and food prices will go up etc .....

It's the ultimate in free advertising - ....

It was a total win. Sorry kiddo - your hero and his party are dying :)

But hey - maybe if you post 10 pictures of an ass with a face on it everything will magically change :)

Ha Ha Ha....if losing is "went very well " then PP is on a streak LOL

Yup, going ahead as planned..... Like it or not.

Free advertising is only good if sales go up and well, losing the vote is not going up LOL

Wow, if you consider losing the vote  a total win, it is no wonder we are stuck with another 18 months of this.

Don't need to show any more photos of your assface, we all know what you look like now LOL  

But hey with AI and some more photos I can keep pissing you off for a very long time ...

Edited by ExFlyer

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ha Ha Ha....if losing is "went very well " then PP is on a streak LOL

Ha Ha Ha? LOLOL

Sometimes you lose the battle but win the war :)  I thought you'd served with the military? You'd think you'd know that.

Free advertising is only good if sales go up and well, losing the vote is not going up LOL

So - the way our actual election system works is the PEOPLE vote in the next party.  The PEOPLE are the customers.  They call that a constitutional "Democracy".   boy - i'm sure teaching you a lot today aren't I ;)

So what's happened is the liberals won the vote - but the PEOPLE will be much more eager to buy PP as a result.

Wow, if you consider losing the vote  a total win, it is no wonder we are stuck with another 18 months of this.

If you don't it's no wonder trudeau's in the low 20's polling :)

Don't need to show any more photos of your assface, we all know what you look like now LOL  

THat was your assface kiddo - you were the one who had it :) But the fact you had it and posted it at all shows your intellect level. No wonder what PP just did went over your head. AND your ass :) 

But hey with AI and some more photos I can keep pissing you off for a very long time ...

ROFLMAO - sure kid, i'm certain you think that's what's happening here  :)  

Edited by CdnFox

15 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ha Ha Ha? LOLOL

Sometimes you lose the battle but win the war :)  I thought you'd served with the military? You'd think you'd know that.

So - the way our actual election system works is the PEOPLE vote in the next party.  The PEOPLE are the customers.  They call that a constitutional "Democracy".   boy - i'm sure teaching you a lot today aren't I ;)

So what's happened is the liberals won the vote - but the PEOPLE will be much more eager to buy PP as a result.

If you don't it's no wonder trudeau's in the low 20's polling :)

THat was your assface kiddo - you were the one who had it :) But the fact you had it and posted it at all shows your intellect level. No wonder what PP just did went over your head. AND your ass :) 

ROFLMAO - sure kid, i'm certain you think that's what's happening here  :)  

It seems you're engaging in a conversation about politics and elections, discussing the concept of democracy and the recent failing outcomes. While the tone of your message is informal and somewhat humorous, it appears that you're attempting to explain your failed perspective on how the political landscape may change as a result of certain events. Your comments about someone's intellect might be considered playful teasing, but they do not contribute significantly to the main topic of the discussion.

PP lost 204 Nay vs 116 Yay.. a loss sis a loss is a loss :)   Oh and he lost LOL

Edited by ExFlyer

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

PP lost 204 Nay vs 116 Yay.. a loss sis a loss is a loss :)   Oh and he lost LOL

LOL - PP is currently winning about 42 - 24 :)  And it's because your hero justin is just as stupid as you are :)

Justin was prime minister - justin is still prime minister but now more people will hate him and that's absolutely a win :) your desperation is HILARIOUS!!!!!

And i love that you took the time to go get an ai response ... and then typed a response yourself :)  OMG that's beyond funny :)  

• Like 1

....if losing is "went very well " then PP is on a streak 

Free advertising is only good if sales go up and well, losing the vote is not going up 

Your childish grasp of things can be amusing at times . . . .

Jughead  was 'outed' as the hypocrite he' always been.  It showed Canadians that the NDP can't be trusted.

5 minutes ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Your childish grasp of things can be amusing at times . . . .

Jughead  was 'outed' as the hypocrite he' always been.  It showed Canadians that the NDP can't be trusted.

Childish grasp??

Pretty simple, you either win or lose and PP lost.

He may have been "outed" but, he still sits on top

42 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - PP is currently winning about 42 - 24 :)  And it's because your hero justin is just as stupid as you are :)

Justin was prime minister - justin is still prime minister but now more people will hate him and that's absolutely a win :) your desperation is HILARIOUS!!!!!

And i love that you took the time to go get an ai response ... and then typed a response yourself :)  OMG that's beyond funny :)  

Winning  what? A poll that means nothing and give him nothing but a good feeling?  He is still just opposition. LOL

Oh and here is another AI response in its native language "01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100001"

What is funny assface, is that you keep responding to AI.... arguing with a computer...just like your hero PP, you lose LOL  

AI can out wit and out last you so, you will always be a loser :)

Edited by ExFlyer

9 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Childish grasp??

Pretty simple, you either win or lose and PP lost.

He may have been "outed" but, he still sits on top

The purpose was to 'out' Jughead . . . . it was a given that the Conservatives wouldn't win this, but the bigger win was showing the Canadian voter the contempt that Jughead and Trudeau have for them, and our country.  Yes, it was a win.

16 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Winning  what? A poll that means nothing and give him nothing but a good feeling?  He is still just opposition. LOL

Oh and here is another AI response in its native language "01000110 01010101 01000011 01001011 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100001"

What is funny assface, is that you keep responding to AI.... arguing with a computer...just like your hero PP, you lose LOL  

AI can out wit and out last you so, you will always be a loser :)

^ ^ Childish grasp ^ ^

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Winning  what?

Public support.  And lots of it.  See - that's what actually wins elections.  :)  

Justin was going to be Prime minister tomorrow anyway, nothing PP could do about that with the NDP having sold their soul to the libs.  BUT - now for the next year every time a Canadian gasses up - they'll remember they have the lib-dips to thank for the fact their pockets are lighter :)

The libs will be destroyed as a party and the ndp is going to become a protest vote.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:24 AM, CdnFox said:

Obviously the goal here is to force the NDP to own the tax as much as the liberals.  AND to once again rub it in people's faces that the NDP is what gives justin the power to do what he does.

It's a good move politically but obviously the motion won't succeed unless the ndp completely does a 180 which it won't.

It would appear to me as though the NDP communist party are not here for the people, but instead, are here to control the people. Just saying.