On 3/18/2024 at 5:58 PM, Hodad said:

Give him a chance? He had a chance. He lied, cheated, criminally abused the office, squandered our international goodwill, ended in economic disaster and tried to end the Republic entirely after the people voted the bum out.

Give him a chance? Lol

Watching CNN or MSNBC all the time will never get you to learn or to know the other side of the story. FOX NEWS will give you that other side of the story that you still refuse to want to learn or listen too? You are some stumpid alright. LOL.

So, just what did Trump do to you that made your useless life so miserable when Trump was President? Or better still, what has Bidumb done that has made your useless life any better than what it was under Trump? Come on, give me something to go on, stumpid? 

I would prefer to give Trump another chance at being the next President of America rather than giving that old senile bumbling fool that is the dictator of America today another shot for president. That would be the end of America if that loser wins the next election. The demoncrats no doubt have plans in place to try and steal this coming election from Trump. Just saying. 

• Like 1

On 3/18/2024 at 7:09 PM, Nationalist said:

I like it.

I loved it!!  I will bet that we would never hear a speech like that coming from joey boy Bidumb that we saw Trump say in that video. Actually, you probably have terrified those pro-Bidumb Marxists here to death if Trump wins the next election. YES!!

It still amazes me as to how there can be so many stupid people around here who still believes that Trump will bring on Armageddon on America. What do we think that Bidumb has done already for the past four years? I will bet that those Bidumb lovers here cannot find anything to say good about Bidumb? Why? Because there is nothing good to say about Bidumb. So true. 

I do hope that Trump can destroy the Mexican cartels once and for all because those scumbags have done so much harm and misery already to millions of decent and honest and innocent citizens. And the death penalty should be imposed on anyone caught trying to smuggle drugs into America. The death penalty is imposed and applied to anyone trying to smuggle drugs into Singapore. We need capital punishment in Canada also for anyone caught trying to smuggle drugs into Canada. I can see that happening in America, but not in Canada. Canada has become to Marxist for that to ever happen. Marxist love their drug smugglers. Just saying. 

• Like 1

On 3/19/2024 at 5:02 AM, Michael Hardner said:

1. I understand this position, but in response to the problems infecting the public sphere, a response that effectively says "non starter" should be enhanced with a counter proposal.  What would you say should be done about anti-semitic hate propaganda deployed on a wide scale for the direct purpose of sowing social problems ?
2. What about the ideas of the World Zionist Conspiracy ?  Or Jewish cabals run by Soros are funding vaccines to destroy the white race ?  Immigration is a world plan to decimate white people ?  The pervasiveness of social media means we can't use the same model for responding to hate speech that we used with street-level pamphleteers.
3. Exactly.  Any rules should be separate from politics, but that doesn't mean that the issues favoured by one party or another should be ignored.  There are still reasonable leaders on both sides - put them together to develop something, and use academia, and the best minds in tech too.

There is no real anti-semitism going on in Canada or America today. That is all just total nonsense. It is all just a deception in order to try and shut people down who dare to question anything Israel or Judaism. The problem here is that anytime someone dares to question Israel or Judaism, they are immediately labelled anti-semitic, and the controlled Zionist media goes into defensive mode and tries to shut down anyone that would dare try and say anything about those two mentioned above.

The pampered pooches get away with making their accusations of anyone appearing to be anti-semitic because no one in the MSM or any politician would dare question or challenge the them, but instead, those two will stand by their side, if they know what is good for them. Many have tried, and all have failed and they got fired. 😷

IMHO, there does appear to be a world wide Zionist conspiracy going on in the world to try and destroy the white race. The pooches pretty much run and rule the world, especially, here in North America. The Zionist cabals are funding their poisonous vaccines to try and destroy the white race. The massive amounts of non-whites being allowed to immigrate into all of the white countries in the world by the hundreds of millions, is just another part of their plan to eliminate as many white people as they can get away with. The white folk are their enemy and must be eliminated. 

The Hate speech laws are all just about the effort in trying to destroy anyone who does not to go along with the Zionist globalist conspiracy plan. I believe that you are well aware of that well known fact, eh? 😇

On 3/19/2024 at 8:01 AM, Black Dog said:

Have you ever read Marx?

Nope, and never will. So, is that where you got all of your Marxist ideas from, comrade? Just asking. 😁

On 3/19/2024 at 10:02 AM, Rebound said:

So Trump will “end Marxism” by seizing private assets and using it to create a national university which will teach only subjects permitted by the national government leader? What is more Marxist than that? 

WTF are you talking about, comrade? Where are you getting all of your Marxist shit from, comrade? I see that MH is another supporter of your Marxism nonsense and bullshit. 

10 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Stomping out ideas... sounds so free doesn't it... 🤔

Not discussing them but destroying them... 

That's on brand from what I think that the MAGA movement would like.

It's funny to me that you have never tried to debate anything you have said or replied to me here? You just post silly and childish emojis as your replies. I guess that i must be telling the truth and you cannot dispute that truth, right comrade? 

But then i can understand your reasoning. You know that me being a conservative and all, you know that i can run circles around you, right? LOL.

Long live MAGA. 🦣

15 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Today I learned that you're not a conservative if you disagree with jailing people for their opinions.

No Mike. And I'm surprised you don't understand this.

It is obvious that this "woke" ideology has captured post secondary education and is working on elementary schools now. The ideology is...well it's down right abhorrent to anyone with traditional values. The natural reaction is to fight back. 

Reasoning has been tried and failed. Is the proposed solution ham-handed? Sure...a bit. Yet...the level of vitriol and outright racist and sexual discrimination has gone way too far.

This clash has been inevitable for quite some time now. Perhaps it's time for more level headed folks who have the ear of these woke-heads, to openly warn them that they're now begging for a reaction that they don't want and won't like?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Nope, and never will. So, is that where you got all of your Marxist ideas from, comrade? Just asking. 😁

LMAO so you don't actually have any idea what Marxism is, it's just a word you throw around. LOL.

On 3/20/2024 at 11:04 AM, Deluge said:

Some ideas are destructive. 

Woke thinking is destructive, therefore, it has no place in constructive settings like a free society. 

You're a fascist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

No, that's you. You're also a woke cultist and have no place in a civilized society like United States. 

No see you're literally the dictionary definition of a fascist. I hope someday soon you see the whole world from a different point of view. You know: like Mussolini did.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

We already know that you want to ban the idea.

I want it taken out of the mainstream. Personalize that shit all you want, but it needs to be kept out of the mainstream. 

Edited by Deluge

44 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

No see you're literally the dictionary definition of a fascist. I hope someday soon you see the whole world from a different point of view. You know: like Mussolini did.

No, see, you've been indoctrinated. You've been told that national pride is evil, and that white skin is the problem. 

But see, only a soy guzzing psychopath would accept and then parrot that nonsensisl bullshit, and that's exactly what you do. :)

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

LMAO so you don't actually have any idea what Marxism is, it's just a word you throw around. LOL.

You're a fascist.

Are you trying to become stoopid or are you stoopid already? I know what Marxism is all about. It is obvious that you do not, stoopid. So, what does the word Marxism mean to you anyway? Or maybe you should ask MH. He already knows. LOL.

You are a Marxist. 🤡

On 3/19/2024 at 8:01 AM, Black Dog said:

Have you ever read Marx?

I have encountered one person in my 46 years who has ACTUALLY read Das Kapital from cover to cover other than myself. It is hard reading.. not exactly a John Grisham novel. That being said.. it is vastly different from what ignorant, opinionated internet forum posters would paint it as. Its not interesting... honestly. Page after page about the labor theory of value and what is the proletariat. 

14 minutes ago, taxme said:

Are you trying to become stoopid or are you stoopid already? I know what Marxism is all about. It is obvious that you do not, stoopid. So, what does the word Marxism mean to you anyway? Or maybe you should ask MH. He already knows. LOL.

You are a Marxist. 🤡

I think you think you do, it's everything you don't like.

45 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, see, you've been indoctrinated. You've been told that national pride is evil, and that white skin is the problem. 

But see, only a soy guzzing psychopath would accept and then parrot that nonsensisl bullshit, and that's exactly what you do. :)

No one has ever told me either of those things. But fascist psychos like you need enemies even if you have to invent them.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Black Dog said:

I think you think you do, it's everything you don't like.

That is it for a reply? WOW. So, even a Marxist like yourself cannot even tell me as to what the word Marxism means? You really are stumpid, comrade? 🤣

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

That is it for a reply? WOW. So, even a Marxist like yourself cannot even tell me as to what the word Marxism means? You really are stumpid, comrade? 🤣

Sorry, you were saying?

Anyway why do you need me to tell you what Marxism is when you say you already know what it is: China is marxist. Canada is Marxist. Universities are Marxist. Black people? Homosexuals? Jews? You better believe they're Marxist.

7 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Sorry, you were saying?

Anyway why do you need me to tell you what Marxism is when you say you already know what it is: China is marxist. Canada is Marxist. Universities are Marxist. Black people? Homosexuals? Jews? You better believe they're Marxist.

I only replied to your reply and many other replies and only asked you as to what the word Marxism means to you? But again, you are just plain too stumpid to be able to even do that. Well, if one is not conservative or Republican, than they are all Marxists. They all believe in more government and less freedom of speech. 👎

11 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Sorry, you were saying?

Marx did not explicitly state anything about how things should be. Das Kapital is mostly a story/prediction about how he thought things would unfold. His logic was that labor's value would increase and therefore the proletariat (the working class) would rise up against factory owners and then the government. Interesting how his words have been so misconstrued. From a purely economics viewpoint.. everything he wrote has been disproven. 

Posted (edited)
57 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

No one has ever told me either of those things. But fascist psychos like you need enemies even if you have to invent them.

Then why are still crying? America will be great again, and there is no systemic racism. At least we can agree on that, and I call this little discussion a success. 

Edited by Deluge

48 minutes ago, taxme said:

I only replied to your reply and many other replies and only asked you as to what the word Marxism means to you? But again, you are just plain too stumpid to be able to even do that. 👎

lmao

Well, if one is not conservative or Republican, than they are all Marxists. They all believe in more government and less freedom of speech. 

LMAO

22 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Then why are still crying? America will be great again, and there is no systemic racism. At least we can agree on that, and I call this little discussion a success. 

Is English not your first language?

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

No Mike. And I'm surprised you don't understand this.

It is obvious that this "woke" ideology has captured post secondary education and is working on elementary schools now. The ideology is...well it's down right abhorrent to anyone with traditional values. The natural reaction is to fight back. 

Reasoning has been tried and failed. Is the proposed solution ham-handed? Sure...a bit. Yet...the level of vitriol and outright racist and sexual discrimination has gone way too far.

This clash has been inevitable for quite some time now. Perhaps it's time for more level headed folks who have the ear of these woke-heads, to openly warn them that they're now begging for a reaction that they don't want and won't like?

As always, these modern "conservatives" don't believe in democracy. A free people with the power of self determination is anathema to them. As their antiquated values are outcompeted in the marketplace of ideas, they will turn to violence and oppression in an attempt to force others to conform to their lifestyle. The only differences between them and the taliban are beards and a decade.