Trump to abandon Ukraine

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

IF you knew what you're talking about, you'd know that Clinton HAD a SIPRNet email client for that purpose.

Thanks for admitting you KNOW NOTHING about the question asked.

Including the FACT that intent is required for mis-storage of classified docs to be ILLEGAL, which is nearly IMPOSSIBLE when they are UNMARKED.

And that Comey (cause Lynch recused) explained WHY Hillary was not charged.

Go ahead and TRY AGAIN.

Try do do what? Respond to your MSM false narrative

Why did Clinton have a private mail server, she didn't need one. The fact that she did shows intent.

Also why did she have her IT team use BleachBit to erase all the stuff on the server. Again intent to cover something.

No one would use software like that to erase everyday stuff.

She was not charged because all the evidence had been erased. The cover up by herself, supported by her sleazy Democrat friends was why she was not charged.

11 minutes ago, Legato said:

She was not charged because all the evidence had been erased. The cover up by herself, supported by her sleazy Democrat friends was why she was not charged.

Well that part is in error at any rate - they DID recover some info and there WERE secret documents and some DID have classified markings. She wasn't charged because "They couldn't prove she intended to".  However - the law that governs that doesn't require intent. It was very obviously a cover up.

The fbi prosecution team was furious and shocked when they were told and comey basically had to tell the lead guy "Drop it and get along."

9 hours ago, Legato said:

Try do do what? Respond to your MSM false narrative

Why did Clinton have a private mail server, she didn't need one. The fact that she did shows intent.

Also why did she have her IT team use BleachBit to erase all the stuff on the server. Again intent to cover something.

No one would use software like that to erase everyday stuff.

Dude, it's an email server, not a data center. It's about as basic as it gets if you don't wanna use Hotmail or Gmail or some other public service. And BleachBit is not some crazy industrial solution. It's free consumer-level software for secure deletion. It's exactly the kind of things any homebrew admin would use when cleaning a drive that had contained classified email. 

People who think any of that stuff is weird are people who are just not technologically savvy. 

She wasn't charged because she did the same thing as every other administration--including Trump's while he was still whining about buttery males. 

None of this is mysterious.

4 hours ago, Hodad said:

Dude, it's an email server, not a data center. It's about as basic as it gets if you don't wanna use Hotmail or Gmail or some other public service. And BleachBit is not some crazy industrial solution. It's free consumer-level software for secure deletion. It's exactly the kind of things any homebrew admin would use when cleaning a drive that had contained classified email. 

People who think any of that stuff is weird are people who are just not technologically savvy. 

She wasn't charged because she did the same thing as every other administration--including Trump's while he was still whining about buttery males. 

None of this is mysterious.

I worked in IT for many years and have used BleachBit many times..

Email server/data center, the names are unimportant. She did not need a private server, so why have one.

If it contained classified material then none of that material should have been erased. There was obviously something to hide.

Anyway keep up the ineffectual spinning, you guy's are good at that. 

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

Tell everyone that I told ya that Hitler's SPIRIT is still alive and living in YOUR DESPICABLE HEART cause you're too cowardly to do what is necessary to stop it from spreading.

ROFLMAO!

For you robo-bot.

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

There is when they steal the land from Palestinians and put them on reservations.

Just like colonials stole America, right roboweep? 

Israel is traditionally Jewish, and I'm all for the Jews having their own little slice of the region. Only the terrorists and their lapdogs are butthurt about this. 

9 hours ago, Hodad said:

Dude, it's an email server, not a data center. It's about as basic as it gets if you don't wanna use Hotmail or Gmail or some other public service.

The gov't provides email accounts for that very reason, so people don't need their own server which could be misused.

How many actual people do you know with their own personal email server? People tend to use their works' email service for work. and something like google or shaw or the like for personal.

Would you say 1 in 10 people you know have an email server in their home?  1 in 100?  1 in 10,000?  Would NONE be a correct response?

THere is only one reason in this day and age to run your own email server, and it's not because you don't like hotmail.

On 3/14/2024 at 10:23 PM, Hodad said:

In every war in which people have fought for their freedom, there have been spineless rats like you, who side with the would-be oppressors 

You take for granted the liberty that better men have won for you, and spit on those with the courage to fight for themselves.

Your support for Israel and Zelensky shows me that you are a spineless rat yourself. They both murder innocent people and you support those spineless thugs and fascists. Pizz off with your bullshit. We have a Marxist globalist dictator in Ottawa, and a dumb ass senile old president in America that are spineless just like you. You do not fight for liberty. You fight for tyranny. So, just what have you done recently where you have fought for freedom and freedom of speech, spineless wonder? Just asking. 

3 hours ago, Legato said:

I worked in IT for many years and have used BleachBit many times..

Email server/data center, the names are unimportant. She did not need a private server, so why have one.

If it contained classified material then none of that material should have been erased. There was obviously something to hide.

Anyway keep up the ineffectual spinning, you guy's are good at that. 

Oh great. Did the businesses you worked for "need" email servers? Is there any reason they wouldn't want to send sensitive data through public services? Or were they too trying to hide something nefarious?

Look, investigations happened under two administrations and neither found anything deliberate or criminal. She violated policy and that was naughty, but even that was found to be consistent with widespread violations across departments and governments. Again, even after all this theatre, the same behavior continued to happen in the Trump administration. 

You conspiracy folks want to pretend like this is some crazy special scenario and elaborate contrivance to hide secrets, and it just isn't. My personal information is a lot less desirable than Clinton's and yet I've run multiple email servers from my home (everything from old laptops to Pi to Nas). And every time I retire a drive I securely erase or drill it. So do millions of Americans.

Again if you really worked in IT then you know this is incredibly basic homebrew-level stuff. And yet you're pretending it's something special. 

You want to talk about ineffectual? Maybe consider that you're churning on nonsense that's over a decade old and was never more than campaign rally fodder.🙄

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

Reading is not YOUR friend. The sample size is given ON THAT PAGE.

9,802 Democrats

11,527 Republican

3,719 No Lean

image.thumb.png.a93429affb79b6a247038e33e860537d.png

In addition there are a large number of categories in the study referenced at that site.

We're giving them military EQUIPMENT, NOT CASH, dummy.

Are you certain about that, dummy? Come on, stop being so naive. 🙄 Half he shit going on in America involves money, dummy. 😁

On 3/15/2024 at 9:26 AM, godzilla said:

did you call Zelensky a Zionist?

i agree that Zionism is a bad thing... not sure how Zelensky stands on the matter.

@CdnFox and @Deluge are total Zionists.

So if someone believes the state of israel exists, and that any state that exists has a right to defend itself against war and aggression then that person is  a zionist?

So - am i a zionist for believing England should have fought back in ww2?  Or that the US was right to go to war after pearl?

The problem with you lefties is you spend all your time trying to pigeon-hole people into your preconceived hate based bigoted categories INSTEAD of trying to understand them.

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

Can you READ?

Prove it!

Show us the under oath testimony of the Col. Anyone can make a youtube with impunity.

So, i guess that what you are really saying here is that anything said or shown on Youtube should really not be taken as the gospel truth then? Some people like Col. MacGregor should just follow the globalist rules and he should just keep his opinions to himself even if what he his saying is the truth. So, now what do we do? 

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

Oh great. Did the businesses you worked for "need" email servers? Is there any reason they wouldn't want to send sensitive data through public services? Or were they too trying to hide something nefarious?

Look, investigations happened under two administrations and neither found anything deliberate or criminal. She violated policy and that was naughty, but even that was found to be consistent with widespread violations across departments and governments. Again, even after all this theatre, the same behavior continued to happen in the Trump administration. 

You conspiracy folks want to pretend like this is some crazy special scenario and elaborate contrivance to hide secrets, and it just isn't. My personal information is a lot less desirable than Clinton's and yet I've run multiple email servers from my home (everything from old laptops to Pi to Nas). And every time I retire a drive I securely erase or drill it. So do millions of Americans.

Again if you really worked in IT then you know this is incredibly basic homebrew-level stuff. And yet you're pretending it's something special. 

You want to talk about ineffectual? Maybe consider that you're churning on nonsense that's over a decade old and was never more than campaign rally fodder.🙄

Long post to say I support anything Clinton did. Sending government emails require a high level of security which is a SIPRnet server. Yes I know it's old stuff. Your attempt to pass it off as a nothing burger doesn't wash.

Clinton relied on a private email system for the sake of convenience during her time as the Obama administration’s top diplomat. That decision came back to haunt her when, in 2015, the intelligence agencies’ internal watchdog alerted the FBI to the presence of potentially hundreds of emails containing classified information.

FBI investigators would ultimately conclude that Clinton sent and received emails containing classified information on that unclassified system, including information classified at the top-secret level.

Of the roughly 30,000 emails turned over by Clinton’s representatives, the FBI has said, 110 emails in 52 email chains were found to have classified information, including some at the top-secret level.

After a roughly yearlong inquiry, the FBI closed out the investigation in July 2016, finding that Clinton did not intend to break the law. The bureau reopened the inquiry months later, 11 days before the presidential election, after discovering a new batch of emails. After reviewing those communications, the FBI again opted against

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-clinton-classified-documents-republican-claims-7681bc9807ecd8bc37fd3f39b9756cc7

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, CdnFox said:

US has provided money, not just equipment, to Ukraine

https://apnews.com/article/fact-check-us-aid-ukraine-money-equipment-714688682747

Le sigh.

He'll come back for more. He always does. The guy has no shame. 

If the Dems start saying they never supported Ukraine at all in that war a few years from now, robo will be saying they never supported Ukraine at all in that war. It's just that simple.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

He'll come back for more. He always does. The guy has no shame. 

Well - in fairness i can't blame him.  He can't fight without foreign aid and would you or I be any different in his shoes? And as we all know if you give the bear food you're the one to blame if it comes back looking for more. 

And this is just the beginning - after the war is going to be just as expensive.

If the Dems start saying they never supported Ukraine at all in that war a few years from now, robo will be saying they never supported Ukraine at all in that war. It's just that simple.

Well of course! DIdn't you read the committee report?

7 hours ago, taxme said:

Your support for Israel and Zelensky shows me that you are a spineless rat yourself. They both murder innocent people and you support those spineless thugs and fascists. Pizz off with your bullshit. We have a Marxist globalist dictator in Ottawa, and a dumb ass senile old president in America that are spineless just like you. You do not fight for liberty. You fight for tyranny. So, just what have you done recently where you have fought for freedom and freedom of speech, spineless wonder? Just asking. 

WTF are you even rambling on about, you kook? I don't support what Israel is doing, Zelensky wasn't murdering anyone and you are literally cheering on an *actual* fascist dictator who invaded a US and Canadian democratic ally without provocation. 

You are seriously confused, and managed to get everything entirely ass backward. 

5 hours ago, Legato said:

Long post to say I support anything Clinton did. Sending government emails require a high level of security which is a SIPRnet server. Yes I know it's old stuff. Your attempt to pass it off as a nothing burger doesn't wash.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-indictment-clinton-classified-documents-republican-claims-7681bc9807ecd8bc37fd3f39b9756cc7

A short post to reaffirm that, indeed, nothing came of it except a lot of political noise? Thanks. 

42 minutes ago, Hodad said:

A short post to reaffirm that, indeed, nothing came of it except a lot of political noise? Thanks. 

Well we all know why nothing came of it. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Legato said:

Well we all know why nothing came of it. 

No, I don't think you do, or you wouldn't still be whining about it a decade after the fact. 

You seem to think that the Obama DoJ, the Trump DoJ and multiple Inspectors General Brent gave Clinton a pass because of some backroom deal. Which is nonsense. She underwent 10x the scrutiny to arrive at the same "punishment" as Colin Powell, Jared Kushner, et. al.

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

So if someone believes the state of israel exists, and that any state that exists has a right to defend itself against war and aggression then that person is  a zionist?

So - am i a zionist for believing England should have fought back in ww2?  Or that the US was right to go to war after pearl?

Why do you insist on being so bloody silly about this?

1. a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

"the artist's parents were committed Zionists"

Oxford Dictionary.

7 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Why do you insist on being so bloody silly about this?

Because i'm talking to you and apperently 'silly' is a prerequisite to try to understand your backward ass thinking.

The silly part was claiming it had anything to do with zionism in the first place. It's just childish.

1. a supporter of Zionism; a person who believes in the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel.

But i don't.  I don't care if it's a jewish state or not. I don't care about a jewish nation "IN" what is now Israel, i care about israel and it's rights as a nation. Also - i care about women and children not being burned alive or having their genitals nailed.

There IS a nation called israel.  I believe in it's right to defend itself and its citizens.

So by your own definition i'm not a zionist.

Why are you being so bloody silly about this?

(oh and thanks for continuing the long standing tradition of lefies on this board to post links that prove they're wrong - it's weird but it is a time saver).

32 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It was Oxford's not mine.

You presented it as a valid definition - it's yours now sparky. And it still says i'm not one.

Palestinians are Zionists by your stupid definition. 

I didn't give a definition. That would be YOUR stupid definition ;)   

LOL - you do tend to get a little confused when the sun goes down.