Harvard professor needs armed protection

3 hours ago, Yakuda said:

Yes they want to ruin his career. Look what they're doing to trump. They dont engage in debate. Leftist are religious extremists. Their religion is leftism which is hell bent on destroying America 

Completely agree. It's a death cult.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ironstone said:

There are lots of stats out there. Here are some that may explain why certain ethnic groups come into contact with police more often than others.

https://crimeresearch.org/2023/11/violent-crime-rates-by-race/

You're suggesting that police are race biased because they interact more with certain minorities.

The police react to where the crime is happening.

https://reason.com/volokh/2021/04/24/race-and-violent-crime/

The "Crime Research" study does not list any sources.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The "Crime Research" study does not list any sources.

Yes it does.  it lists the national crime victimization survey.  You might not be familiar with that but it's an official gov't statistic database from the department of justice i believe

https://bjs.ojp.gov/data-collection/ncvs

I can see where you'd miss that if you didn't know about it but it absolutely does cite it's source. And the source is pretty solid.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

But it's a link so... Valid 😂

You feel the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS) is invalid?

Why? How do you justify that position?

Or are you just an uninformed !diot defending your tribal echo chamber again?

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I made no effort not to say that or any other word.  I say what i mean. That much should be entirely obvious about me.

Sigh.  Looks like you've gone full leftard. What a shame.  If all you bring to the table is lies then there's no point talking to you. Ill just stick to making fun of you like the other lying lefties who can't think their way out of a paper bag. What kind of loser clings to dishonesty like that and can still sleep at night.

i asked a couple of simple questions about things you said... but you don't have answers. and so you revert to name calling. because it threatens your mental model of the world.

if poor blacks have all of the tools they need to excel but are still under represented in the successful classes then what is the reason for that?

10 minutes ago, godzilla said:

i asked a couple of simple questions about things you said

No you didn't - you made up shit i didn't say and then claimed to know that i was desperately avoiding saying other things i didnt' say.

like i said - full lying leftard. Can't be honest for even one sentence.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

No you didn't - you made up shit i didn't say and then claimed to know that i was desperately avoiding saying other things i didnt' say.

again! i just asked a question! you couldn't answer it... or you just refuse. because you don't have an answer. do you think this goes unnoticed or something? lol!

here is the question again!

if poor blacks have all of the tools they need to excel but are still under represented in the successful classes then what is the reason for that?

back to the OP.

there is no excuse for any forms of harassment or threats of violence to this man or any other. unequivocal.

"In 2016, Fryer published a working paper concluding that although minorities (African Americans and Hispanics) are more likely to experience police use of force than whites, they were not more likely to be shot by police than whites in a given interaction with police."

Fryer's work states that people of color are far more likely to experience force by police simply because they come into contact with the police more often. his argument is that police are not more likely to use force in these situations than non-whites.

there does not appear to be consensus regarding the outcomes of his research. which is fine and healthy. and by some heavy weights in the field of economics.

'Professor Fryer both inspired and oversaw the Opportunity NYC project, which studied how students in low-performing schools respond to financial incentives, offering as much as $500 for "doing well on standardized tests and showing up for class."'

sounds like a good program as the claim is it had positive results. racist or government overreach? seems like the opposite of what some posters on this forum would applaud.

Roland G. Fryer Jr.

Edited by godzilla

23 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

53 minutes ago, godzilla said:

again! i just asked a question!

Again - that's a lie. Do you need me to quote what you said like you were a frakking 5 year old? You did it once - you did it again and i commented on it and said don't do that and you then went on to double down.

I'll post it if you like - if you really need me to rub your nose in your own lies i can do that, but at the end of the day it won't change the facts.

Just now, Yakuda said:

So you don't know. "I dont know" would have been quicker for you to type. 

Yeah, stupid low brow insults that you'd expect on an elementary school playground are Black Dog's code for "i don't know and you're probably right but i'd rather not admit it" :)  

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, godzilla said:

Culture. If they have all the tools they need then prove systemic racism is the reason they aren't successful. You make statements as if they are self evident and need no evidence to prove them. 

Edited by Yakuda

3 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Again - that's a lie. Do you need me to quote what you said like you were a frakking 5 year old? You did it once - you did it again and i commented on it and said don't do that and you then went on to double down.

I'll post it if you like - if you really need me to rub your nose in your own lies i can do that, but at the end of the day it won't change the facts.

Yeah, stupid low brow insults that you'd expect on an elementary school playground are Black Dog's code for "i don't know and you're probably right but i'd rather not admit it" :)  

if poor blacks have all of the tools they need to excel but are still under represented in the successful classes then what is the reason for that? i gave you one simple question. here it is again.

2 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Culture. If they have all the tools they need then prove systemic racism is the reason they aren't successful. You make statements as if they are self evident and need no evidence to prove them. 

thank you for the answer @Yakuda!

so i'll assume that poor blacks are responsible for this then? they are responsible for their own culture that promotes them being poor?

7 minutes ago, godzilla said:

if poor blacks have all of the tools they need to excel but are still under represented in the successful classes then what is the reason for that? i gave you one simple question. here it is again.

thank you for the answer @Yakuda!

so i'll assume that poor blacks are responsible for this then? they are responsible for their own culture that promotes them being poor?

Who is responsible for a groups culture? Other people? Bullshit

Look at how some blacks treat other blacks that support Trump. What are they called? Riggggght Uncle Tom. All blacks are poor, Archie?  

This reminds me of you 

https://www.google.com/search?q=ami+horowitz+white+libs&client=ms-android-motorola-rvo3&sca_esv=4fe896d42225783c&biw=836&bih=332&tbm=vid&sxsrf=ACQVn0-CHChHu0_g8jNdtF2mmOATCeRlfg%3A1709235963353&ei=-97gZeagFZaWwbkP_IaD-A8&oq=ami+horowitz+white+libs&gs_lp=EhBtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXZpZGVvIhdhbWkgaG9yb3dpdHogd2hpdGUgbGlic0iKbVC8DFiFS3AHeACQAQCYAa4DoAHiF6oBCjAuMTUuMS4xLjG4AQPIAQD4AQGKAhBtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXZpZGVvmAIDoAKIB8ICBBAjGCfCAgUQABiABMICBRAhGKABwgILEAAYgAQYigUYhgOYAwCIBgGSBwkwLjEuMC4xLjE&sclient=mobile-gws-video#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:dc2e958e,vid:yW2LpFkVfYk,st:0

Edited by Yakuda