Jump to content

Harvard professor needs armed protection


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Yakuda said:

Who is responsible for a groups culture? Other people? Bullshit

Look at how some blacks treat other blacks that support Trump. What are they called? Riggggght Uncle Tom. All blacks are poor, Archie? 

um, i'm going to guess that you are responding that... yes, poor blacks are responsible for their own culture. and that that culture is what keeps them poor.

can i just confirm that interpretation @Yakuda?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

um, i'm going to guess that you are responding that... yes, poor blacks are responsible for their own culture. and that that culture is what keeps them poor.

can i just confirm that interpretation @Yakuda?

Are blacks responsible for their own culture? Yes or No? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Are blacks responsible for their own culture? Yes or No? 

i'm interested in your opinion @Yakuda. i'm just trying to figure out what real "conservatives" views are on the matter.

are blacks responsible for their culture that keeps them poor? Yes or No?

Edited by godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, godzilla said:

hahaha! no you first. i promise to answer after you.

Are blacks responsible for their own culture? Yes it No? 

I don't believe that for a second. We know you will NEVER answer the question

 

Edited by Yakuda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yakuda said:

Are blacks responsible for their own culture? Yes it No? 

I don't believe that for a second. We know you will NEVER answer the question

 

ok, i'll go first @Yakuda.

here is my answer.

1. poor blacks are responsible for their own culture.
2. black culture is not responsible for blacks being poor.

now, you've already stated that black culture is responsible for blacks being poor. i'm just trying to nail down whether you also believe that blacks are responsible for their own culture?

here is the question again.

are blacks responsible for their culture and is that culture responsible for them being poor? Yes or No?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, godzilla said:

ok, i'll go first @Yakuda.

here is my answer.

1. poor blacks are responsible for their own culture.
2. black culture is not responsible for blacks being poor.

now, you've already stated that black culture is responsible for blacks being poor. i'm just trying to nail down whether you also believe that blacks are responsible for their own culture?

here is the question again.

are blacks responsible for their culture and is that culture responsible for them being poor? Yes or No?

Prove #2 in your response above. 

Yes blacks are responsible for their culture and if they stay in that culture then yes their culture is responsible for their being poor. But black culture has changed. It wasnt always this way. 

Do you know who Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams are? 

 

Edited by Yakuda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Yakuda said:

Prove #2 in your response above. 

Yes blacks are responsible for their culture and if they stay in that culture then yes their culture is responsible for their being poor. 

Do you know who Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams are? 

 

see, that wasn't so hard to just say clearly what you think.

ok... to recap. from your perspective. blacks are responsible for their own culture and that culture makes them poor. and thus... again, please let me know if for ANY reason you disagree with the following statement:

blacks are responsible for their being poor.

is that correct?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, godzilla said:

see, that wasn't so hard to just say clearly what you think.

ok... to recap. from your perspective. blacks are responsible for their own culture and that culture makes them poor. and thus... again, please let me know if for ANY reason you disagree with the following statement:

blacks are responsible for their being poor.

is that correct?

It only makes them poor if they follow that culture. Black culture was not always what it is. You can't be this stupid can you? 

Any idea who said this? I bet not. 

Everybody has asked the question. . ."What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone

Who are Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams? 

Edited by Yakuda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

It only makes them poor if they follow that culture. Black culture was not always what it is. You can't be this stupid can you? 

Any idea who said this? I bet not. 

Everybody has asked the question. . ."What shall we do with the Negro?" I have had but one answer from the beginning. Do nothing with us! Your doing with us has already played the mischief with us. Do nothing with us! If the apples will not remain on the tree of their own strength, if they are wormeaten at the core, if they are early ripe and disposed to fall, let them fall! I am not for tying or fastening them on the tree in any way, except by nature's plan, and if they will not stay there, let them fall. And if the Negro cannot stand on his own legs, let him fall also. All I ask is, give him a chance to stand on his own legs! Let him alone

Who are Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams? 

you didn't answer my question. please let me know what you aren't following about the question.

are poor blacks responsible for their being poor? yes or no?

Edited by godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, godzilla said:

if poor blacks have all of the tools they need to excel but are still under represented in the successful classes then what is the reason for that?

You haven't demonstrated that they are underrepresented, or that they have or lack tools, or even defined with a 'successful class' is. Your question is meaningless.

And in fact it would appear that blacks are properly represented in the middle class, which is generally what people mean when they're talking about being successful.  In 2019 blacks made up 13 percent of the population and 12 percent of the middle class. That's a rounding error's difference.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-middle-class-is-already-racially-diverse/

Four decades ago, the vast majority of the middle class was white. In 1979, the middle class was 84 percent white, nine percent Black, five percent Hispanic, and two percent “other.” Over time, the middle class has become much more raceplural. In 2019, the middle class was 59 percent white, 12 percent Black, 18 percent Hispanic, and ten percent “other.” 

So the answer would appear to be - 'nothing'.  They're doing it, they've done it, what's your problem.

See what you can learn when you're not busy making up crap i didn't say?

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, godzilla said:

you didn't answer my question. please let me know what you aren't following about the question.

are poor blacks responsible for their being poor?

Asked and answered. I'm not the reason you can't read with comprehension.

Who uttered the quote I posted? Who are Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

You haven't demonstrated that they are underrepresented, or that they have or lack tools, or even defined with a 'successful class' is. Your question is meaningless.

And in fact it would appear that blacks are properly represented in the middle class, which is generally what people mean when they're talking about being successful.  In 2019 blacks made up 13 percent of the population and 12 percent of the middle class. That's a rounding error's difference.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-middle-class-is-already-racially-diverse/

Four decades ago, the vast majority of the middle class was white. In 1979, the middle class was 84 percent white, nine percent Black, five percent Hispanic, and two percent “other.” Over time, the middle class has become much more raceplural. In 2019, the middle class was 59 percent white, 12 percent Black, 18 percent Hispanic, and ten percent “other.” 

So the answer would appear to be - 'nothing'.  They're doing it, they've done it, what's your problem.

See what you can learn when you're not busy making up crap i didn't say?

 

Facts gives him a headache 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

are poor blacks responsible for their being poor? yes or no?

Asked and answered. Go read it. Stop being a putz. 

I love the filter they use here. I can call you a shithead but I can't call you an idi0t without the zero. LMAO 

Who uttered the quote and who made Thomas Sowell and Water Williams?

Edited by Yakuda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, godzilla said:

are poor blacks responsible for their being poor? yes or no?

Which blacks? Who specifically?

Do you think that ALL blacks are exactly the same? they all have the same circumstances and  if they're poor they're all poor for the same reasons?

What kind of racist bullcrap is that?!?

Blacks are human beings. They all have different circumstances, personalities, problems and faults. They're not animals or cattle, you can't just say "here's why "Blacks" are this way

But it would seem with certainty that there are paths to success for them.

6 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

 

I love the filter they use here. I can call you a shithead but I can't call you an idi0t without the zero. LMAO 

 

I know.  You can say someone's retarded but not a re tard without putting in the space :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You haven't demonstrated that they are underrepresented, or that they have or lack tools, or even defined with a 'successful class' is. Your question is meaningless.

And in fact it would appear that blacks are properly represented in the middle class, which is generally what people mean when they're talking about being successful.  In 2019 blacks made up 13 percent of the population and 12 percent of the middle class. That's a rounding error's difference.

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-middle-class-is-already-racially-diverse/

Four decades ago, the vast majority of the middle class was white. In 1979, the middle class was 84 percent white, nine percent Black, five percent Hispanic, and two percent “other.” Over time, the middle class has become much more raceplural. In 2019, the middle class was 59 percent white, 12 percent Black, 18 percent Hispanic, and ten percent “other.” 

So the answer would appear to be - 'nothing'.  They're doing it, they've done it, what's your problem.

See what you can learn when you're not busy making up crap i didn't say?

 

great article! i note...

"Large racial gaps remain in the United States, including disturbing differences in economic mobility and wealth between Black and white Americans."

i also note that the upper 20% is not examined... nor the bottom 20%. middle class defined as the middle 60%. so, are we to assume that blacks make a disproportional number in the top 20% and are almost non existent in the top 20%? while it doesn't say... the numbers provided strongly suggest such an outcome.

yep, sucks to be black in the US.

now both @CdnFox and @Yakuda keep hinting... but refuse to say directly because, you know it looks bad. but what they really mean is:

if blacks are not as rich as white then its their own damn fault!

Edited by godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

So you don't know. "I dont know" would have been quicker for you to type. 

You're right: I don't know how to explain to someone who is too stupid to understand why a group that makes up less than 15% of the population will be killed by police in smaller absolute numbers than a group that makes up more than 60% of the population.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, godzilla said:

great article! i note...

"Large racial gaps remain in the United States, including disturbing differences in economic mobility and wealth between Black and white Americans."

So? What the hell even is your point. Do you know any more? Why am I doing more to flush out your argument than you are?

You said they're underrepresented - this article says they're not - now you're on about mobility and you STILL Havent' defined a thing and i'm the only one putting facts or information on the table.

And that's when you're not talking like a racist or just making shit up that people didn't say.

Kid you are effing pathetic.  Go back to playing with leggo -the adults are talking.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You're right: I don't know how to explain to someone who is too stupid to understand why a group that makes up less than 15% of the population will be killed by police in smaller absolute numbers than a group that makes up more than 60% of the population.

Well m0r0ns like lebron James claim blacks are "hunted" but apparently the hunters are bad shots huh? They keep hitting the whites. 

Also black males are more likely to be killed by another black male than by a cop or a white. Leftist mongrels have to work in percentages because the actual numbers make them look retarded. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You're right: I don't know how to explain to someone who is too stupid to understand why a group that makes up less than 15% of the population will be killed by police in smaller absolute numbers than a group that makes up more than 60% of the population.

Well that's ok. Math is hard for people like you. It's not like we expected much from you to begin with. You go back to your naptime.

Edited by CdnFox
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, godzilla said:

great article! i note...

"Large racial gaps remain in the United States, including disturbing differences in economic mobility and wealth between Black and white Americans."

i also note that the upper 20% is not examined... nor the bottom 20%. middle class defined as the middle 60%. so, are we to assume that blacks make a disproportional number in the top 20% and are almost non existent in the top 20%? while it doesn't say... the numbers provided strongly suggest such an outcome.

yep, sucks to be black in the US.

now both @CdnFox and @Yakuda keep hinting... but refuse to say directly because, you know it looks bad. but what they really mean is:

if blacks are not as rich as white then its their own damn fault!

Asked and answered. Your limitations arent my problem. Who uttered the quote I posted? Who are Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. Why are you being a pu$$y? 

Edited by Yakuda
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Asked and answered. Your limitations arent my problem. Who uttered the quote I posted? Who are Thomas Sowell and Walter Williams. Why are you being a pu$$y? 

sorry Yakuda. i believe you did answer. your answer was:

poor black people are poor because of their culture and its their own damn fault.

i got that now. so sorry.

Edited by godzilla
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...