Truckers May Boycott NY City on Monday to Protest its Judicial Activism

13 hours ago, sharkman said:

Okay folks, you’ve been flinging poo at each other for this entire thread, just like most of these threads.  WHAT DOES IT ACCOMPLISH??

Back to the thread topic, I think that if truckers boycott NY it would be a shame, because it would hurt the common people.  But I understand the outrage.  The truckers may bring commerce to a halt.

All real estate tycoons in NY operate the same way for which Trump was found guilty.  And just as Trudeau freezing bank accounts in Canada, this court decision in NY has caused an unintended earthquake.  No one wants to be the next found guilty for doing business in New York.  

If I was Trump I’d let them seize his properties.  Let that sink in among the wealthy, they’ll leave New York in droves. 

Just because you believe all RE investors in NY are as fraudulent as Trump doesn't make it true.

Those with old money neither need to commit fraud nor are stupid enough to break the boundaries by miles.

11 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Classic use of understatement. You, sir, are a poet. 

D Keates, Esquire

And you are a Parrot. LMAO

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

WHATOUTISM is irrelevant. Case is already settled. Trump lost and has to pay. Covid or not. Cuomo or not. Trump’s done. Pay of, fatty boy, or the State of NY will start seizing those assets in a flash. Too F-ing bad. He shouldn’t have committed financial fraud over and over and over. 

He will most likely get the penalty reduced on appeal, if he can afford to file one.

Otherwise he will drag it out forever with bankruptcy.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

This is about your ability to prove that you're not a cultist. 

Can you admit that Cuomo likely killed thousands of people?

Can you admit that it's almost impossible for him not to have killed hundreds of people with his abject stupidity?

Can you even chalk that up to stupidity? Sending people who were known to be infected back into care homes without testing them is way beyond stupid. Even Biden and AOC are smarter than that. 

From your POV, allowing unvaxed people into restaurants was too dangerous, so we had to have a two-tiered society just to keep the vaccinated people safe.

If asymptomatic people are too much of a danger to go into restaurants, isn't it more dangerous to put people who are known to be infected back into care homes without testing them?  

At some point in your life, do you think you'll be able to talk about that subject? 

Can you prove that Cuomo had more options after Trump perpetrated a super-spreader event on NYC with his bungled emergency Europe "travel ban"?

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It's alarming to me that these people can't even acknowledge basic facts.

The vax was rolled all the way back from "it's safe" to "life-altering side effects" and from "you don't have to worry about covid" to "it lowers your chance of dying by a bit" and they can't admit that they were lied to. 

Cuomo appears to have intentionally killed people, what he did was that stupid, but no leftists will even talk about it. They think some alleged groping was enough to get him turfed though. Let's be real: they swept the Cuomo issue under the rug by firing him for groping.

They're a 4king cult. 

You're the one who can't admit that Trump lied about rain. AND imagine that lie proves 30,000+ lies were not.

6 hours ago, herbie said:

Good God and I thought Trump was the guy who couldn't STFU to save his own skin. So it goes with his cult followers too.

Time to revise that old saying to: If you lie all the time as loud as you can the incredibly stupid will believe everything you say.

That's not actually an old saying :)  Maybe that was just your family or something :)  

But if anything the dems supporters are the ones who tend to lean into the lies.  WestCanMan is absolutely correct that Cuomo did lie about sending people back to  hospitals and nursing homes, and that this lead to the deaths of many people, and that he tried to cover it up, and that the party punted him under the guise of 'inappropriate' sex acts.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but the facts don't really care about your feelings as it turns out

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That's not actually an old saying

Like DUHHH ! You either can't read or don't know what revise means FFS. And blather away with WetsCanMan's whataboutism completely irrelevant to truckers, activism or Trump.
Exactly one of the prementioned who can't STFU and has to instantly click reply and get a word in, no matter how silly it makes you look. Just like still snivelling about Covid and the vax in every of Westie's posts.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Like DUHHH ! You either can't read or don't know what revise means FFS.

LOL _ learn how english works kiddo.  If you say you want to do something to an old saying and then state the saying, in english that means the saying you stated is the original not the revision.  For it to mean what you are now trying to claim you' would have had to say 'revise it from  xxxx to yyyy

So what really happened here is you screwed up and instead of saying "oh sorry - i forgot to put in the old saying i meant to revise - that WAS the revision"  you doubled down on the stupid and now you not only look dumb you also look illiterate.

Well done. 

8 minutes ago, robosmith said:

That's what YOU do HERE, incessantly. My therapy is posting FACTS which prove your posts are BULLSHIT.

Therapy facts? This should be good. Please do tell us.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Tell you what? That your failure to understand the meaning is indicative of your TROLLING ONLY practices?

Is that what your therapist tells you?

• Haha 1

Just now, robosmith said:

No, that's what YOUR POSTS tell me every time. 

So my posts are your therapist. I do charge an hourly fee, expect an invoice shortly.

23 hours ago, CdnFox said:

you not only look dumb you also look illiterate

Only to someone so incredibly dimwitted they don't know what's obvious to anyone who stayed awake past Grade 6.

Or to others too dumb to ask WTF truckers and Judicial Activism even have to do with each other. Asides from truckers being pigeonholed to avoid using the term rednecks.