Jump to content

Canada is ruled by dictatorial Papists like Trudeau and many Liberals


Recommended Posts

Canada is ruled by a group of Papists who have no qualms about using dictatorial methods to impose their will.  Being a part of the Papacy as many of them are leads to the belief that totalitarianism is the perfectly humane thing to do.  They automatically spent 30 million dollars toward the Pope's last visit to Canada.  Where is the freedom of religion for other religions if taxpayer money is spent to support Popery?

We see it in many ways that laws and government operate.

A look at the history of persecution by Popery in the past 1,700 years should tell us something about the attitudes that led to totalitarian authoritarianism.  That is exactly how the Papacy operated.

quote

Though nearly all sects have persecuted their opponents, during a brief season, when men's passions were highly excited, and true religion had mournfully declined, yet no denomination except the papal hierarchy, has adopted as an article of religious belief, and a principle of practical observance, the right to destroy heretics for opinion's sake. The decrees of councils, and the bulls of popes, issued in conformity with those decrees, place this matter beyond a doubt. Persecution, therefore, and popery, are inseparably connected; because claiming infallibility, what she has once done is right for her to do again; yea, must be done under similar circumstances, or the claims of infallibility given up. There is no escaping this conclusion. It is right, therefore, to charge upon popery, all the persecutions and horrid cruelties which have stained the annals of the papal church during her long and bloody career of darkness and crime. Every sigh which has been heaved in the dungeons of the Inquisition—every groan which has been extorted by the racks and instruments of torture, which the malice of her bigoted votaries, stimulated by infernal wisdom, ever invented, has witnessed in the ear of God, against the "Mother of Harlots;" and those kings of the earth, who giving their power to the "Beast" have aided her in the cruel work of desolation and death. The valleys of Piedmont, the mountains of Switzerland, the vine crowned hills of Italy and France—and all parts of Germany and the low countries, have by turns, been lighted by the fires of burning victims, or crimsoned with the blood of those who have suffered death at the hands of the cruel emissaries of popery. England too, has drunken deep of the "wine of the fierceness of her wrath," as the blood of Cobham, and the ashes of the Smithfield martyrs can testify. Ireland and Scotland, likewise, have each been made the theatre of her atrocities. But no where has the system been exhibited in its native unalleviated deformity, as in Spain, Portugal and their South American dependencies. For centuries, such a system of police was established by the Holy Inquisitors, that these countries resembled a vast whispering gallery, where the slightest murmur of discontent could be heard and punished. Such has been the effect of superstition and the terror of the Holy Office, upon the mind, as completely to break the pride of the Castillian noble, and make him the unresisting victim of every mendicant friar and "hemp-sandaled monk."

Fox's Book of Martyrs / Or A History of the Lives, Sufferings, and Triumphant / Deaths of the Primitive Protestant Martyrs – John Foxe (manybooks.net)

 

 

Edited by blackbird
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seems the NDP wants to bring in laws to control speech and make it a criminal offence for companies or lobbyists to say anything good about fossils fuels. This is a good example of the authoritarian and anti-human rights mentality that is becoming more prevalent among some liberals and left in our Popish nation.

We see the Liberals forcing their ideology of liberalism which is largely a Popish form of authoritarianism on the country with laws implementing MAID, same sex marriage, etc. and a Papal supporter who praised China's Communist system and walks in pride parades.  This is the same guy who once said evangelical Christians are the worst kind of Canadians.  That is exactly how the Papacy felt about those who failed to bow their knees to Rome's religion and instead believed in their personal freedom to worship God in accordance with how they believed the Bible.  So we have a divisive PM who attacked with words those who don't submit to his ideology.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Pierre Poilievre is reportedly a practicing Roman Catholic. I guess to avoid having a papist Head of Government, you should support Jagmeet Singh. 

I doubt that very much.  There is no information on what he believes.   Bible believers have no choice but to vote for the least undesirable candidate or party.  He was raised in a Catholic family.  I believe he was adopted.  But I have not been able to find any information about his beliefs.  He is probably not a practicing or believing person.  The Catholic religion is not Christianity from much close examination and comparison with the Bible.

I would never support Jagmeet Singh for anything.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Pierre Poilievre is reportedly a practicing Roman Catholic. I guess to avoid having a papist Head of Government, you should support Jagmeet Singh. 

"

Is Pierre Poilievre Jewish Or Christian? Pierre Poilievre, being a public figure in Canada, has chosen to keep his religious beliefs private, and no official information or public statement confirms whether he adheres to the Christian or Jewish faith.

While some sources claim that he has identified himself as a practicing Roman Catholic, it’s important to note that there is no definitive proof or public statement from Poilievre confirming his religious views.

Poilievre, in line with this approach, has not made his religious views a focal point of his public image."

Is Pierre Poilievre Jewish Or Christian? Religion And Family (bandofoutsiders.com)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The last Christian (One True Faith) Prime Minister of Canada was Kim Campbell. The last one before that was Borden.

If you include the United Church (since it is an off-shoot of the Christian Faith), Harper was raised a Christian but converted to the dissenter heresy. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, blackbird said:

Is Pierre Poilievre Jewish Or Christian? Pierre Poilievre, being a public figure in Canada, has chosen to keep his religious beliefs private, and no official information or public statement confirms whether he adheres to the Christian or Jewish faith.

While some sources claim that he has identified himself as a practicing Roman Catholic, it’s important to note that there is no definitive proof or public statement from Poilievre confirming his religious views.

Perhaps Pierre Poilievre believes like so many others do . . . that a person does not need a (middleman) mainstream/organized religion of any type to be in closeness with their creator?  If, in fact, that's the reality for Pierre Poilievre, hat's off to him.

Edited by Nefarious Banana
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2024 at 1:05 PM, blackbird said:

Seems the NDP wants to bring in laws to control speech and make it a criminal offence for companies or lobbyists to say anything good about fossils fuels. This is a good example of the authoritarian and anti-human rights mentality that is becoming more prevalent among some liberals and left in our Popish nation.

We see the Liberals forcing their ideology of liberalism which is largely a Popish form of authoritarianism on the country with laws implementing MAID, same sex marriage, etc. and a Papal supporter who praised China's Communist system and walks in pride parades.  This is the same guy who once said evangelical Christians are the worst kind of Canadians.  That is exactly how the Papacy felt about those who failed to bow their knees to Rome's religion and instead believed in their personal freedom to worship God in accordance with how they believed the Bible.  So we have a divisive PM who attacked with words those who don't submit to his ideology.

You need help. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Nefarious Banana said:

Perhaps Pierre Poilievre believes like so many others do . . . that a person does not need a (middleman) mainstream/organized religion of any type to be in closeness with their creator?  If, in fact, that's the reality for Pierre Poilievre, hat's off to him.

A good telescope on a clear night usually does it for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/15/2024 at 9:36 AM, blackbird said:

Canada is ruled by a group of Papists who have no qualms about using dictatorial methods to impose their will.  Being a part of the Papacy as many of them are leads to the belief that totalitarianism is the perfectly humane thing to do.  They automatically spent 30 million dollars toward the Pope's last visit to Canada.  Where is the freedom of religion for other religions if taxpayer money is spent to support Popery?

the Harlot of Babylon immiserates the population by Post National State

Tiberius Caesar imposes the money lenders into the temple therein

yet British North America lives

as Loyalist Orangemen still rally to the colours in Upper Canada

against the Fenian invaders come once again from America 

Victoria Regina Imperatrix

Pro Patria

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fox's Book of Martyrs says "Though nearly all sects have persecuted their opponents, during a brief season, when men's passions were highly excited, and true religion had mournfully declined, yet no denomination except the papal hierarchy, has adopted as an article of religious belief, and a principle of practical observance, the right to destroy heretics for opinion's sake. The decrees of councils, and the bulls of popes, issued in conformity with those decrees, place this matter beyond a doubt. Persecution, therefore, and popery, are inseparably connected; because claiming infallibility, what she has once done is right for her to do again; yea, must be done under similar circumstances, or the claims of infallibility given up."

I have never heard the Papacy retract this policy or express remorse or apologize to the world for their outrageous past.

Wonder if anyone else has any links to reveal what the present policy is on this.

The fact some of our federal leaders belong to this system, should give pause for thought.

This was and remains an authoritarian system.   Liberalism is closely tied to it because many liberals are members of the system.  Did they ever renounce what happened down through history or even acknowledge these things happened?  No, of course not.  The authoritarian mentality still exists.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, August1991 said:

We Canadians get along.

There is more division in this country under Trudeau.  His popularity has sunk to an all time low.  The Convoy protests proved there are many people who totally disagree with the Liberal government.  The Conservatives totally disagree with the Liberals and NDP.  The CPC has raised more money I think than ever and far ahead of the Liberals in finances. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, blackbird said:

There is more division in this country under Trudeau.....  

Which Trudeau?

Disagree.

=====

We Canadians - English/French/religion have a long history of voting for the other side - even given the choice.

In a riding, a Protestant could vote for Gallagher - instead of Smith.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, blackbird said:

There is more division in this country under Trudeau.  His popularity has sunk to an all time low.   

Here's the contradiction... If there's division, why does everyone agree that they don't like Trudeau?

 

8 hours ago, blackbird said:

   The Convoy protests proved there are many people who totally disagree with the Liberal government.  

Except that polls showed that most Canadians didn't agree with the convoy so...

Strike me as a typical bubble dweller, who takes the opinions of himself and his immediate toadies as representative of the country.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, August1991 said:

You may be correct!

The first Premier of Ontario, elected in 1867,  was a Roman Catholic.

====

We Canadians get along.

You sent me down a delightful rabbit hole wherein I learned about Highland. Scott, Catholics and Catholicism in Scotland.

 

This is more ammunition to prove your thesis about Canada... That we get along.  The dominance of Scots in political life was not to be diminished by religious quibbles between them. Excellent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here's the contradiction... If there's division, why does everyone agree that they don't like Trudeau?

 

Except that polls showed that most Canadians didn't agree with the convoy so...

Strike me as a typical bubble dweller, who takes the opinions of himself and his immediate toadies as representative of the country.

The fact that the four western provinces almost totally reject Trudeau and Liberals is another proof of major division in this country.  Quebec, which has a high percentage of Papists and nominal Papists, and the rest of Canada are almost completely divided.  Quebec is almost a self-governing country.  They have major control over many things, but the rest of Canada does not.  Trudeau and the Liberals cater to Quebec while Alberta, and to a lesser extent, Saskatchewan, are seriously alienated from the federal government and system.

The federal government is run by to a large extent by Papists like Trudeau and the liberal elites in the Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa triangle clique who could care less about English Canada which has far more white, Anglo-Saxon Protestants (nominal Protestants)  WASPs.  Trudeau and liberals have no use for WASPs and have said so in many ways.  They cater to third world immigrants and that is why they bring them in by the millions.

But it is the attitude of Papists like Trudeau and some of his cohorts that believe they are God's gift to Canada and they can do whatever they want even if it amounts to authoritarianism.  Good examples are the carbon tax which is forced down the throat of Canadians and all the government laws and policies that created the housing crisis mess.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The thing about Popery is the great majority of Quebec and many in other parts of the country consider themselves as Catholics although most do not even attend their church.  Some go occasionally at Christmas or Easter, but being a nominal member leads them to think they can be leftists, Marxists, progressives in favour of LGBTQ agendas, and state authoritarians and still be safe in their mother church even if they do not participate in it.  After all they were baptized Catholic.  This creates a barrier in their mind to learning the truth.  The truth is in the Bible but people like Trudeau and his liberal cohorts reject it because the darkness of Rome has clouded their mind.  They can be Marxist dictators and authoritarians because that is how they think and there is nothing in their thinking to tell them otherwise.  In fact many of them attended Papist schools and Jesuit-founded and run universities.

I will grant there are a few Catholics who recognize this leftist and perverse ideology of liberalism/authoritarianism and reject it in spite of their religious background and support freedom and conservatism.  But this is the exception rather than the rule.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, August1991 said:

Check Wikipedia: John S. Macdonald.

But look at the federal 1896 riding votes. We Canadians cross lines. 

A recent survey found half of Canadians believe in Socialism.  That is quite a divide.  But of that 50% that believe in Socialism, they don't support it to the degree NDPers do.  They favour a weaker kind of Socialism and support the Liberals.  But it is still a huge divide between Canadians who do not support Socialism and those who do.

Edited by blackbird
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, August1991 said:

But look at the federal 1896 riding votes. We Canadians cross lines. 

You are dreaming.  The NDP is completely Socialist and around 20% of the population votes for and supports the NDP.  That is another large division.  If they had their way, they would make Canada completely Socialist and destroy the country completely.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Polls show half of Canadians do not agree with gender change surgery or hormone treatment.  Another issue Canadians are divided on but the Liberal NDP government still pushes it under their perverted ideology.

This is the point.  People who are Papists and who control the government are easily blinded by other ideologies because Romanism is a very flexible belief system that has no sound foundation.  It is built on the opinions of men.  When people are followers of false religion like Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh, their mind is open to almost anything.  That includes totalitarianism and elimination of personal freedoms because in their mind, it's all for the common good.  That is the same ideology basis as Communism or Marxism.  All for the common good and what they perceive as the common good takes preference over human rights and personal freedoms.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Polls show half of Canadians do not agree with gender change surgery or hormone treatment.  Another issue Canadians are divided on but the Liberal NDP government still pushes it under their perverted ideology.

This is the point.  People who are Papists and who control the government are easily blinded by other ideologies because Romanism is a very flexible belief system that has no sound foundation.  It is built on the opinions of men.  When people are followers of false religion like Trudeau and Jagmeet Singh, their mind is open to almost anything.  That includes totalitarianism and elimination of personal freedoms because in their mind, it's all for the common good.  That is the same ideology basis as Communism or Marxism.  All for the common good and what they perceive as the common good takes preference over human rights and personal freedoms.

HM The King is the constitutional defender of the faith

by Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy

the founding of the modern Westphalian nation state

Great Britain & all her realms, to include the Confederation of Canada

by William Prince of Orange in the Glorious Revolution of 1688

unto the Treaty of Paris 1763 : the foundation of all Canadian constitutional law

all Loyalists are bound by solemn oath of true & faithful allegiance before God Himself

to defend and uphold said Enlightenment

with their lives as necessary

Regiment, Colours, Commander-in-Chief

God, King, Country : in that order

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, August1991 said:

We Canadians - English/French/religion have a long history of voting for the other side - even given the choice.

Canada has been governed by Papist liberals for most of its history.  Quebec is largely Papist and Liberal.  They decide the federal election outcome in most cases.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Canada has been governed by Papist liberals for most of its history.  Quebec is largely Papist and Liberal.  They decide the federal election outcome in most cases.

only a fiery Protestant Evangelical counterrevolution could ever overthrow the French & Indian Romanists

British North American Loyalists must keep the torch lit and hold it high

to throw with failing hands to some future generation we will never meet

as after every dark age, there comes a renaissance

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,752
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Dorai
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...