Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome

With the Chiefs headed to the Super Bowl, the MAGAverse is taking Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome into full  lunatic overdrive.

• One Fox News commentator said that the Biden Administration is behind a conspiracy for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl, as part of a campaign strategy to repay Swift for endorsing Biden. 
  • Fox News’ Jesse Watters asked whether Taylor Swift is a “Pentagon Asset.” (Hey, if she can defeat Hamas and the Houthis, I’m all for it)
  • Vivek jumped in: “I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month. And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall.”
  • Benny Jonson (whoever he is), opined: “Taylor Swift is an op. It’s all fake. You’re being played.”
  • Laura Looney Loomer added: “It’s not a coincidence that current and former Biden admin officials are propping up Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. They are going to use Taylor Swift as the poster child for their pro-abortion GOTV Campaign.”
  • Mike Crispi: “The NFL is totally RIGGED for the Kansas City Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Mr. Pfizer (Travis Kelce). All to spread DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. Calling it now: KC wins, goes to Super Bowl, Swift comes out at the halftime show and ‘endorses’ Joe Biden with Kelce at midfield. It’s all been an op since day one,” Crispi concluded.

Yup. The NFL and popular music are part of a government-lead conspiracy to legalize abortion (something 70% of the American public favors, by the way). All this makes one thing clear: MAGA has nothing to run on. No benefits to offer America, just absurdities and imaginary fear of football players and musicians. Next, they’ll tell us that ice cream is part of a plot, too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Rebound said:

With the Chiefs headed to the Super Bowl, the MAGAverse is taking Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome into full  lunatic overdrive.

• One Fox News commentator said that the Biden Administration is behind a conspiracy for the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl, as part of a campaign strategy to repay Swift for endorsing Biden. 
  • Fox News’ Jesse Watters asked whether Taylor Swift is a “Pentagon Asset.” (Hey, if she can defeat Hamas and the Houthis, I’m all for it)
  • Vivek jumped in: “I wonder who’s going to win the Super Bowl next month. And I wonder if there’s a major presidential endorsement coming from an artificially culturally propped-up couple this fall.”
  • Benny Jonson (whoever he is), opined: “Taylor Swift is an op. It’s all fake. You’re being played.”
  • Laura Looney Loomer added: “It’s not a coincidence that current and former Biden admin officials are propping up Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce. They are going to use Taylor Swift as the poster child for their pro-abortion GOTV Campaign.”
  • Mike Crispi: “The NFL is totally RIGGED for the Kansas City Chiefs, Taylor Swift, Mr. Pfizer (Travis Kelce). All to spread DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA. Calling it now: KC wins, goes to Super Bowl, Swift comes out at the halftime show and ‘endorses’ Joe Biden with Kelce at midfield. It’s all been an op since day one,” Crispi concluded.

Yup. The NFL and popular music are part of a government-lead conspiracy to legalize abortion (something 70% of the American public favors, by the way). All this makes one thing clear: MAGA has nothing to run on. No benefits to offer America, just absurdities and imaginary fear of football players and musicians. Next, they’ll tell us that ice cream is part of a plot, too. 

What's wrong with Taylor Swift? 

Oh, and have any of you dipsh*ts taken a look at this? 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/agenda47

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Someone should tell the 49ers, they probably don't know they are supposed to throw the game.

These people get loonier by the minute and so do the people who lap this garbage up.

That won't be necessary. The refs will throw the game for them. 

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

And another one: Kelce proposes to Swift after their win and together they endorse Joe Biden/Harris holding the Super Bowl trophy.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

The number 1 preoccupation of the Democrats; A pop singer who dates a guy who plays Football.

Can't run with Joe Biden, let's be groupies for a 34 years old who couldn't even be a VP.

I think it’s the MAGAverse that’s preoccupied with her. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

What's wrong with Taylor Swift? 

Oh, and have any of you dipsh*ts taken a look at this? 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/agenda47

The Dictator claims he will make it illegal for children of illegal immigrants to be citizens. But the Constitution says precisely that.  If he wants to change that, he needs to amend the Constitution, not tear it up.  

13 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I think it’s the MAGAverse that’s preoccupied with her. 

That's right! She's the popular QUEEN dating a guy who plays FOOTBALL!

She's a clear threat.

Maybe she even will win prom!

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

Just now, Aristides said:

They're going nuts over someone most of who's fans aren't even old enough to vote. The paranoia runs deep.

The candidate Biden is so bad at containing its poop smell despite all the diapers layers, and all you have is queen prom dating the football guy as replacement.

This is extremely interesting, sociologically speaking.

Just now, QuebecOverCanada said:

The candidate Biden is so bad at containing its poop smell despite all the diapers layers, and all you have is queen prom dating the football guy as replacement.

This is extremely interesting, sociologically speaking.

Yup, the paranoia runs deep.

Just now, impartialobserver said:

You know what is simply pathetic? She is on the screen for an average of 25 seconds of 210 minute broadcast and certain incels are getting upset. Conspiracy theories like the ones in the OP are 100% unprovable but also can't be disproven.. hence why they exist. 

You could ask 49'ers management if they have been told to throw the game. You might get a good laugh, or a punch in the mouth.

If the NFL was rigging the games in favor of KC.. they would be about as dumb as a box of rocks. KC even with Patrick Mahomes is not the team that earns the NFL the most money. Want to take a guess at which team does? It is not surprising that those who do not know football or sports would peddle such garbage conspiracy theories. 

Edited by impartialobserver

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Celebrities might sell you a pair of jeans but are unlikely to change the way anyone votes. So stop being so paranoid over a pop star.

Shhh

I remember this thread.

Hey, don't you worry, shake it off, buddy!

Edited by QuebecOverCanada

I think 99% of the people who talk about Swift are just fed up that they can't watch Chiefs games without being bombarded with the Swift-Kelce storyline and constant shots of her in the luxury box.

They'd rather see highlights from other games or just hear more commentary on the actual game, get injured player updates, stats, trade rumours, predictions, etc, etc.

They want to be immersed in football for a few hrs, as usual, not watch something that looks like a livestream from Teenbeat Magazine. 

I get it from the NFL's perspective too. They know it's a ratings bonanza because all the diehard fans are still watching, plus Swift's legion of junkies. They are also getting exposure to hundreds of thousands of potential new fans, but let's be real, not even 1% of that group is gonna stick lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The Dictator claims he will make it illegal for children of illegal immigrants to be citizens. But the Constitution says precisely that.  If he wants to change that, he needs to amend the Constitution, not tear it up.  

The Constitution is for Citizens, not illegal aliens. 

Trump is 100% right, and the Left is 100% in left field. 

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I think 99% of the people who talk about Swift are just fed up that they can't watch Chiefs games without being bombarded with the Swift-Kelce storyline and constant shots of her in the luxury box.

They'd rather see highlights from other games or just hear more commentary on the actual game, get injured player updates, stats, trade rumours, predictions, etc, etc.

They want to be immersed in football for a few hrs, as usual, not watch something that looks like a livestream from Teenbeat Magazine. 

I get it from the NFL's perspective too. They know it's a ratings bonanza because all the diehard fans are still watching, plus Swift's legion of junkies. They are also getting exposure to hundreds of thousands of potential new fans, but let's be real, not even 1% of that group is gonna stick lol. 

We can agree on that.