Taylor Swift Derangement Syndrome

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

IMG_0645.thumb.jpeg.f385bab03f4f042d273bdb5407b06e6b.jpeg

Taylor Swift controls the hearts and minds of millions of young voters. 

If she gets sucked into bobblehead politics and endorses Biden it could be a massive problem for the US. 

She's essentially a cute, well-intentioned Satan at that point. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If she gets sucked into bobblehead politics and endorses Biden it could be a massive problem for the US. 

Cause voting for the best economy in American history is what you, Putin, and China don’t want.  But I love America, so I want what’s best for our nation, which is Joe Biden.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

1. And a citizen is a citizen, which an illegal alien isn't. 

2. If illegal aliens sneak into the country and bear children should the offspring be awarded citizenship for their parent's illegal behaviors? The answer is no. You NEVER reward wrong behaviors - EVER. 

The best way to rule on this is how I stated in my last comment, and I'm confident the SC will agree. 

Problem is you're always "confident" of your BULLSHIT, but that doesn't make it smell like roses.

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I have LOTS OF DOLLS. Maybe you can come play with me?

ftfm....

And you fixed it well. Good for you, robodoll. ;)

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Problem is you're always "confident" of your BULLSHIT...

The BULLSHIT is found in your interpretation of the 14th Amendment. 

OMG, these guys actually are afraid of her.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

She's a lot smarter than the airheads you see on the likes of Fox and Friends.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Wow, that's a really good one Aristedes. I can't believe it only took you 3 hrs to unleash that zinger. 

uhhhh, uhhhh...

I know you are but what am I?

18 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Seriously, you  are correct. In today's music industry. it is harder than ever to make a living. Her business acumen is amazing. I do not like her music but she is quite clever. One example is that she has no middle men in the merchandising. if you are so inclined, read "Rockonomics" by Alan Krueger. He lays out the details in a very readable fashion.

Edited by impartialobserver

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Wow, that's a really good one Aristedes. I can't believe it only took you 3 hrs to unleash that zinger. 

uhhhh, uhhhh...

I know you are but what am I?

She is. She is also a self made billionaire. They aren't. Unlike Trump, she is a billionaire with actual talent.

Maybe you should be afraid of her.

Edited by Aristides

2 minutes ago, Aristides said:

She is. She is also a self made billionaire. They aren't. Unlike Trump, she is a billionaire with actual talent.

Maybe you should be afraid of her.

Is she brilliant?

She's beautiful, rich, and still can't even hold a boyfriend. All she does is whine about it. Maybe even you have a chance. 

Oh no... she's whiny and she considers herself a victim... 90% chance she leans left. 

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Is she brilliant?

She's beautiful, rich, and still can't even hold a boyfriend. All she does is whine about it. Maybe even you have a chance. 

Oh no... she's whiny and she considers herself a victim... 90% chance she leans left. 

Ya, she is brilliant and has the artistic and commercial success to prove it.  Are you such a misogynist that holding a boyfriend your measure of a woman's success? 

BTW, Trump is on wife #3. So far he has cheated on all of them.

Edited by Aristides

19 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Ya, she is brilliant and has the artistic and commercial success to prove it.  

Artistically brilliant. That doesn't mean that she knows anything about geopolitics.

Michael Jackson was even more brilliant by this standard, and I think we can agree that he didn't display brilliance in any other area. 

Are you such a misogynist that holding a boyfriend your measure of a woman's success? 

🤣

That's like the perfect 'gotcha' from a leftist POV, I'll give you that much...

BUT, the reality is, that was HER goal, not a standard of mine that I imposed on her. 

Her not being able to close D is like a bear losing a fight to a rabbit. 

BTW, Trump is on wife #3. So far he has cheated on all of them.

Plus there was the Playboy bunny who said that she was in love with him...

Given his record for philandering and divorcing, they're still lining up....

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Is she brilliant?

Maybe the boyfriends couldn’t hold onto her, sexist. 

38 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Maybe the boyfriends couldn’t hold onto her, sexist. 

So she's doing a horrible job of choosing guys.

She needs to read Chapter 1 Michelle Obama's book: "How to Know if Dick Tastes Presidential".

There's nothing sexist about that.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

Taylor Swift is no more whiny than anyone else. A lot of male musicians have made a nice living whining and crying about how they can't get the girl. The reason that Taylor Swift intimidates them is that she has empowered herself like few other artists. Most artists are under the thumb of record executives.. not her. 

Edited by impartialobserver

18 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Taylor Swift is no more whiny than anyone else. A lot of male musicians have made a nice living whining and crying about how they can't get the girl..

This springs to mind:

I honestly thought that I should get to know a few Drake songs, him being Canadian and one of the biggest musicians on the planet. That had the most hits on Spotify in his top 5. 🤮

It's like he has Bob Dylan's crappy voice but doesn't even try. 

Edited by WestCanMan

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

This springs to mind:

I honestly thought that I should get to know a few Drake songs, him being Canadian and one of the biggest musicians on the biggest musicians on the planet. That had the most hits on Spotify in his top 5. 🤮

Taylor Swift is a whole other beast. First, there is no middlemen in the merchandise. Second, she is basically a record executive and so has virtually unfettered creative control over the product. Due to her very savvy business acumen.. she gets greater revenues from streaming than almost anyone else. It is a matter of how she ties in youtube, pandora, spotify, and amazon music. Lastly.. she has taken the middle management at a record label completely out of the equation. She does not have an agent who writes the contract for her.. 

• Like 1

Hmm...

Taylor Swift is a very smart and gifted young woman. If she wants to support Biden...let 'er. I mean...who cares? 

Kelsey is one of the best tightends I've ever seen. Bavaro was better IMO. Maybe even Gronk. But he's good. If he wants to shill for Biden too...let 'im...who cares?

I went over that Agenda47 link. Thanks BTW. Pretty hard to beat that. Unless of course...you're incredibly shallow and will do whatever a couple pretty people think.

Hay has Biden come out to see his shadow yet?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

This springs to mind:

I honestly thought that I should get to know a few Drake songs, him being Canadian and one of the biggest musicians on the planet. That had the most hits on Spotify in his top 5. 🤮

Drake...

My daughter did a video for him years ago when he was starting. I don't like his music. Meh...

7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

IMG_0648.thumb.jpeg.81b254adb3c874e0e07452d88b1ffada.jpeg