TRUMP’S PERFORMANCE: The Republican primaries

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well i was thinking more along the lines of you posting a "fevered" rant about something petty and silly in a thread about how great trump is doing at the moment, but sure - the indigo thing makes sense too :P

So you’re not familiar with the movie eh?  Ok ill stop hinting tjis taking too li

In the image Trump tweeted of himself praying in church, he has 6 fingers on his right hand. It’s funny, every time the famously debauched man tries to post an image of him looking religious he comes out  looking creepy like he’s the the antichrist.

2 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

So you’re not familiar with the movie eh?  Ok ill stop hinting tjis taking too li

er... ok...

In the image Trump tweeted of himself praying in church, he has 6 fingers on his right hand. It’s funny, every time the famously debauched man tries to post an image of him looking religious he comes out  looking creepy like he’s the the antichrist.

And?  What does that have to do with your rant? You were the one who brought the picture up as i recall.  Doesn't seem to change what i said in the slightest.

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

er... ok...

And?  What does that have to do with your rant? You were the one who brought the picture up as i recall.  Doesn't seem to change what i said in the slightest.

What rant?  All I did was laugh at that fact that Trump can’t even POSE for a photo as a religious person, he has AI generate a fake image of him doing it….and even the AI creates him looking like the antichrist.  And his followers still believe it. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

What rant?

Ahhhh - you're having a memory issue again. I've noticed that does happen sometimes after you randomly freak out about something.

You should probably get checked for a tumor or chemical imbalance or the like.  I assume you havent been pregnant lately...

And coming out of his latest win, a new poll gives President Trump a commanding lead over Biden:

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/americans-dismayed-biden-trump-2024-110629085.html

The nationwide poll of 1,250 U.S. adults showed Trump leading Biden 40% to 34% with the rest unsure or planning to vote for someone else or no one. The poll had a margin of error of three percentage points.

My prediction is that Biden is toast.  He’ll be replaced before June…

On 1/24/2024 at 3:06 PM, Deluge said:

You said to stop guessing, so that means you believe that you NEVER guess. If that's the case, then I don't want to see another word coming from that sticky keyboard of yours that isn't supported by unbiased, verifiable FACT. 

Got it? 

Right. I never guess. Everything I post is sourced by news I've heard/read.

Sometimes hard to post evidence when heard on Network TV News.

On 1/24/2024 at 6:04 PM, WestCanMan said:

If Biden wasn't trying to emulate Hitler then he's just a kindred spirit, because that was definitely America's Hitler moment

IF you believe Biden is "trying to emulate Hitler," explain why he's backing Israel TO THE HILT.

Otherwise, you're delusional.

35 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And coming out of his latest win, a new poll gives President Trump a commanding lead over Biden:

The nationwide poll of 1,250 U.S. adults showed Trump leading Biden 40% to 34% with the rest unsure or planning to vote for someone else or no one. The poll had a margin of error of three percentage points.

Let us know when you find a poll of LIKELY VOTERS. That'd mean A LOT MORE than "US adults."

Of course, no poll means ANYTHING at this EARLY DATE. If it did, we'd have had President Giuliani.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:02 PM, SpankyMcFarland said:

Haley drew attention to the age of both Trump and Biden tonight. Trump made some howlers in recent speeches, eg confusing Haley with Pelosi and trailing into gibberish about forts. He repeats the same line multiple times too. If anybody can tell him anything, they should advise him to cut the speeches in half at least. 

No confusion here. Haley is just as bad as Pelosi was. Two peas in a swamp pod. They both like to pretend that they care about America, but in reality, Haley is just another deep state operative, that would like to keep the swamp in Washington, up and running. Haley is toast and she knows it. All that keeps her going is the deep state cash that keeps flowing into her useless campaign coffers in trying to defeat Trump. The elite globalists are in a state of panic. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

No confusion here. Haley is just as bad as Pelosi was. Two peas in a swamp pod. They both like to pretend that they care about America, but in reality, Haley is just another deep state operative, that would like to keep the swamp in Washington, up and running. Haley is toast and she knows it. All that keeps her going is the deep state cash that keeps flowing into her useless campaign coffers in trying to defeat Trump. The elite globalists are in a state of panic. 🤣

If Republicans want to make Biden’s age an issue they would be far better off choosing Haley. 

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

It's a little early to say - we'll need a few more polls to report right around or just after the recent win. But it certainly is about what you'd expect - americans love victories and trump has just had two back to back and biden doesnt' have any. This primary season is going to be very positive for Trump.

The dems will face two problems -

1)  they will have a tough time running on 'trump bad'. They've been screaming about how terrible trump is and how he's broken every law known to man and how he will take over the world and end democracy etc so loud for so long they've burned people out.  They've got nothing left - they make accusations now and he goes up in the polls.  SO that will not be effective.

and

2) They can't really run on biden's record. It's not great. Trumps was actually slightly better. And people FEEL it isn't great they don't like the current economy or deficits or prospects for the future and there's not much time to change that.  Those who are die hard biden fans will cherry pick facts and say all is well but the average person knows it isn't.  And the polling is clear they don't trust biden.

So  what do they run on?  Can't do much with 'trump bad'.  Can't do much with the record.  They won't get people excited about anything. And the dems are NOT TALKING ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE CARE ABOUT.

So if trump runs a moderate campaign painting a picture of the future and not talking any more than  he needs to and lets the focus be on biden - he has a very strong chance of winning.

To be honest - the dem's only real hope is trump doing something stunningly stupid at the last minute.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Ahhhh - you're having a memory issue again. I've noticed that does happen sometimes after you randomly freak out about something.

You should probably get checked for a tumor or chemical imbalance or the like.  I assume you havent been pregnant lately...

Yeah what rant?  I posted his the artificial picture and made a couple jokes about it.  That’s not a rant 

3 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And for your viewing pleasure, another take on how things are shaping up for Trump in November.

https://electionbettingodds.com

If you scroll down, you’ll see that at this point Trump has a 50% chance of winning the election, while Biden has a 37% chance.  Spread the happy news!

about what everyone's been saying from the polling. At the moment biden is at a disadvantage for several reasons.

4 minutes ago, sharkman said:

And for your viewing pleasure, another take on how things are shaping up for Trump in November.

https://electionbettingodds.com

If you scroll down, you’ll see that at this point Trump has a 50% chance of winning the election, while Biden has a 37% chance.  Spread the happy news!

Betting odds mean nothing, except what gambling addicts believe.

Some of you don’t care for betting odds sites, eh?  Well here’s another report on polling results for you then:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/31/nolte-donald-trump-tops-joe-biden-7-of-7-crucial-swing-states/

It’s from Bloomberg News, and Breitbart is reporting on it.

E38A31DE-598F-4F8D-A935-FF6E19382878.png

Edited by sharkman

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

Some of you don’t care for betting odds sites, eh?  Well here’s another report on polling results for you then:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/31/nolte-donald-trump-tops-joe-biden-7-of-7-crucial-swing-states/

It’s from Bloomberg News, and Breitbart is reporting on it.

E38A31DE-598F-4F8D-A935-FF6E19382878.png

LOL - his "fraudulency' ?   Hehehe  ok, that was amusing.  :)  

As i noted several weeks ago, there were strong signs that the border situation might hurt biden a lot more than anyone was letting on.  And the fact that hte MSM is trying to talk about ANYTHING other than the border is very telling, but i think that the texan's have kind of brought that story to the foreground.

I think this may be a bit of a big deal. Between this and people's bad impression of the economy, it could be the pincer that trump uses to beat biden.

• Like 1