There was no insurrection, you more onz.

On 12/25/2023 at 2:16 PM, WestCanMan said:

Buddy, you're being utterly hypocritical and pathetic now.

The rioting last about 3 hrs and Trump sent out 3 messages for people to stop. Period. Can you add perspektiv?

How many tweets did Obama put out saying that rioting was bad when people were being murdered and cmmunities were being destroyed?

Can you find 3 messages from Obama in the 3 years 2014, 2015 and 2016? There were thousands of riots. Just find 3 messages. It can be a combination of tweets, video messages, messages from the WH spokesman, whatever. 

Find 3 messages from 3 YEARS of rioting, then talk to me. 

2016:

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-movement-as-protests-heat-up/

On 12/30/2023 at 10:11 AM, Perspektiv said:

He told his supporters the election was stolen. Thats the fuel. 

Told them to march to the capitol. That's the fire.

And told them to take their country back. Thats the TNT, the rocket launchers and the gun powder kegs.

Then threw in the "peacefully" at the end. That's a quarter cup of water, on a raging inferno.

1) There still wasn't an insurrection, so you're obviously wrong. Just one small, brief, unarmed riot.

2) He told them to be peaceful constantly, not just once

When you storm a government building, you have a national emergency on your hands. It should have been dealt with swiftly and nationally. We can agree to disagree, but the charges he faces will speak for themselves.

"Storm" is an exaggeration. 

That group could have 'stormed' an elementary school, seeing as there would be no real opposition, but they didn't 'storm' a building which had 10,000 times their killing power. 

They rioted.

So a black man shoots and kills a white cop. Learned behavior? Excempt from life in prison? 

You're at least partially retarded.

Or as an adult, you have the power of choice?

Fill yer boots pal. 

You keep questioning my intellectual capabilities but have done nothing to show yours are any higher.

I don't say things like this:

• So a black man shoots and kills a white cop. Learned behavior? Excempt from life in prison? 

I'm not calling you names, I'm just pointing out the obvious. 

In fact you have refuted strong evidence, by deflecting it via "they did it, too!" essentially admitting to the evidence you were presented o_O

It's not a case of "They did it too", it's a case of "They did much worse for several years on end."

On 12/30/2023 at 10:12 AM, Rebound said:

Here you go, dum-dum: A 100 page finding of fact, legally accepted by eight judges, establishing unanimously that Donald Trump participated in an insurrection against the United States of America.  

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/Supreme_Court/Opinions/2023/23SA300.pdf

What's the very first word on that document dum-dum?

"Opinions".

It's not a "finding of facts", it's an opinion by some activist judges.

If there was an insurrection we'd all know.

There wouldn't be a debate, and the most blatantly guilty people in the USA, like Ray Epps, would be in jail. 

On 12/30/2023 at 5:21 PM, robosmith said:

Your ^cognitive dissonance is TEXT BOOK. You and WCM are living in your own reality only shared by your fellow exclusive viewers of FOS LIES and the MAGA CULT. 

Remember when you didn't even know about the $800M they had to pay for LYING.

Did that ever penetrate your cognitive dissonance? It seems NOT.

Friendly hint: you should just stop trying to use the term 'cognitive dissonance' lol. 

On 1/2/2024 at 2:27 PM, Rebound said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove there.

I said that Obama supported rioting and you're just providing proof of it?

Do you think Obama was being too stern when he said [paraphrasing] "Things like the violent slayings of police officers in Dallas do a disservice to the cause"?:

In the wake of the violent slayings of police officers in Dallas, however, the president also cautioned that if any BLM sympathizers attack law enforcement -- both in their rhetoric and in their actions -- they are "doing a disservice to the cause."

I can't believe the rioting didn't stop instantly 🤣

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove there.

I said that Obama supported rioting and you're just providing proof of it?

Do you think Obama was being too stern when he said [paraphrasing] "Things like the violent slayings of police officers in Dallas do a disservice to the cause"?:

I can't believe the rioting didn't stop instantly 🤣

That shooting was not connected to any protest or riot. It was just one sick puppy murdering people.  

On 1/2/2024 at 3:42 PM, robosmith said:

It's YOUR MAGA CULT conspiracy theories that make you a FOOL.

I'd ask for YOUR EVIDENCE for your outlandish claims, but we all KNOW YOU HAVE NONE.

ONLY an OPINION piece from the TABLOID RAG NYP. LMAO

On 1/2/2024 at 4:03 PM, Nationalist said:

Hmm...

I think you should list these theories. Go ahead. 

On 1/2/2024 at 4:08 PM, robosmith said:

On 1/2/2024 at 6:23 PM, Nationalist said:

These are not my theories. Why are you so stupid?

Why are you so stupid you continually DEFEND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and COMPLETE FRAUD Trump?

Just go through the list of HIS conspiracy theories and specify the ones you understand are FOS. Go ahead.

Edited by robosmith
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

That shooting was not connected to any protest or riot. It was just one sick puppy murdering people.  

It was absolutely connected.

It was DURING A BLM PROTEST.  The BLACK shooter specifically said he wanted to KILL WHITE PEOPLE, especially white cops which he blamed for the deaths of two black people - which is WHAT THE PROTEST WAS FOR.  He specifically was angry over things BLM said,  And blm has FREQUENTLY called for violence against police, using phrases like 'Pigs in a blanket, fry them like bacon".

It's amazing - when someone whom the media or the left considers to be "right wing" kills someone it's ENTIRELY about being connected to trump or the right wing - but when a left wing psychopath inside a BLM protest kills "pigs" just like BLM told him to after BLM has driven the rhetoric about police killings through the roof...   well why would that have anything to do with blm? That's crazy talk.

OMG you leftards are SUCH VILE LIARS lol.

You consider anything that any white guy in North America does as an act of WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM but every time a muslim or a BLM supporter commits a crime that's right in line with their group's outspoken narrative "It was completely unassociated with their group!"

1. That shooting had absolutely everything to do with BLM: it was 100% BLM/Dem-inspired

2. Barack Obama himself tried to blame that shooting on "centuries of racism, slavery and Jim Crowe laws". It was as BLM as trained marxism and videos selectively edited to make cops look bad.  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

OMG you leftards are SUCH VILE LIARS lol.

You consider anything that any white guy in North America does as an act of WHITE SUPREMACIST TERRORISM but every time a muslim or a BLM supporter commits a crime that's right in line with their group's outspoken narrative "It was completely unassociated with their group!"

1. That shooting had absolutely everything to do with BLM: it was 100% BLM/Dem-inspired

2. Barack Obama himself tried to blame that shooting on "centuries of racism, slavery and Jim Crowe laws". It was as BLM as trained marxism and videos selectively edited to make cops look bad.  

Interesting Note: It was the first time American law enforcement ever stopped a criminal by strapping a bomb to a remotely-controlled robot.  

The shooter had no goal other than to kill police officers. He wasn’t working with anyone.  He was a deranged ex-IS combat soldier. 

Barack Obama did not blame the shooting on racism. Can you show us he did? I looked it up and he defended law enforcement and said the attack was horrific.  

Edited by Rebound

38 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Interesting Note: It was the first time American law enforcement ever stopped a criminal by strapping a bomb to a remotely-controlled robot.  

Fun fact  - the germans had a similar idea back in ww2 . Didn't quite have the tech to really pull it off tho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goliath_tracked_mine

The shooter had no goal other than to kill police officers. He wasn’t working with anyone.  He was a deranged ex-IS combat soldier. 

He was completely influenced by BLM.  Their rhetoric and their inflaming of the public clearly played a role and HE felt a connection to them. Say what you like - if you're going to claim things like trumps words caused an insurrection then it is 100 times more demonstrable that BLM caused this shooting.

Barack Obama did not blame the shooting on racism. Can you show us he did? I looked it up and he defended law enforcement and said the attack was horrific.  

Actually he did.  But the majority of his talks on the subject were that the person was a 'derranged' racist and no way represented the general public.

Funny enough he said this spefically:

“The demented individual who carried out those attacks in Dallas, he’s no more representative of African-Americans than the shooter in Charleston was representative of white Americans, or the shooter in Orlando, or San Bernardino, were representative of Muslim Americans. They don’t speak for us. That’s not who we are.”

But no comment about how white shooters aren't representative of white people :)   Guess that doesn't count :)  

I mean seriously - you mention blacks and muslims....  but....  can't say a thing about white shooters not representing whites.  What a dirt bag exploitationist he was.

Obama was frequently racist - that was his model, to form an intersectional coalition by convincing blacks, Hispanics, gays, women (especially non white) that  the white people (and the chinese and maybe some jews) were all out to get them  and that he would protect them and make sure their rights were honoured.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"Storm" is an exaggeration. 

Peacefully entered by the window.

You're at least partially retarded.

You leapfrogged that line, and threw your arms up like a champion.

I'm not calling you names, I'm just pointing out the obvious.

Which is?

it's a case of "They did much worse for several years on end."

Sooooo....they did it too. O_o

Just because he didn't swear allegiance to BLM while he was doing it doesn't mean that he wasn't caught up in the Dems'/CNN's/BLM's propaganda. 

We also know that centuries of racial discrimination -- of slavery, and subjugation, and Jim Crow -- they didn’t simply vanish with the end of lawful segregation. They didn’t just stop when Dr. King made a speech, or the Voting Rights Act and the Civil Rights Act were signed. Race relations have improved dramatically in my lifetime. Those who deny it are dishonoring the struggles that helped us achieve that progress. (Applause.)

But we know -- but, America, we know that bias remains. We know it. Whether you are black or white or Hispanic or Asian or Native American or of Middle Eastern descent, we have all seen this bigotry in our own lives at some point.

Just look for the transcript. ^That's^ in there. 

2 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Peacefully entered by the window.

Entered a building unarmed where there were hundreds of armed cops.

Which is?

When you say things like your quote below

• So a black man shoots and kills a white cop. Learned behavior? Excempt from life in prison? 

people jump to obvious conclusions about your sanity and intelligence. 

9 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

I would not say it was an insurrection. I would characterize it as bored and braindead protesters of which some took things too far. Trump instructing Pence to not certify the results is a separate item. 

Those incidents were totally RELATED. The riot disrupted the EC vote count which was plan B if Pence refused to do it himself by throwing out the legitimate slates of EC electors.

The Constitution specifies that if the EC vote count on Jan 6th fails to reach a 270 vote majority, the election can be decided by a vote of House delegations. In the last election the number of Republican House delegations was greater than Democratic House delegations which would have thrown the election to Trump. 

Disrupting the EC vote count would have illegally initiated a contingent election to give the Presidency to Trump.

If you were paying attention, you would have heard all about that plan.

9 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"Opinions".

There wouldn't be a debate, and the most blatantly guilty people in the USA, like Ray Epps, would be in jail. 

All decisions by Supreme Court justices are specified as "OPINIONS," which you MIGHT KNOW if you were an American. Duh

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Entered a building unarmed where there were hundreds of armed cops.

Sounds unfair. They are victims!

When you say things like your quote below

Reflecting your logic.

people jump to obvious conclusions about your sanity and intelligence. 

You're literally eluding to people breaching a government as lovely people having a nice afternoon stroll. Pointing to big bad cops as being armed.

Clearly ignoring the police officers who were assaulted.

Ignoring the dozen or so who took their lives, due to the pressure socially for their failure to contain the angry mob of people. 

Ignoring the person who was killed over this. All because Trump was trying to overturn an election with zero proof, and forcing his legal team to carefully lie and scramble to find "evidence" to justify their actions. Gaslighting their way out of accepting any responsibility.

I think my intelligence is just fine. Am certified crazy, so you got one on that. 

Intelligent people would rather debate on ideas. Logic. Questioning my intelligence coming from you as a result, is a compliment.

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

Why are you so stupid you continually DEFEND PATHOLOGICAL LIAR and COMPLETE FRAUD Trump?

Just go through the list of HIS conspiracy theories and specify the ones you understand are FOS. Go ahead.

What I understand...is you made a stupid statement that you can't substantiate and now you want me to read your silly little list.

I support Trump...or any politician...who opposes the Washington swamp and actually works FOR the people.

17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

"Opinions".

“Opinion” is what a judge writes on the first page of a ruling.  When they overturned Roe v Wade, it was an “opinion.”

Edited by Rebound

5 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Sounds unfair. They are victims!

Nope. It just sounds like a riot, not an attempt to overthrow a gov't.

Reflecting your logic.

It's like if you tried to emulate William Tell by shooting an apple off of someone's head and you hit them in the stomach. 

You attempted to use logic, yes, but how far short of the mark it falls is telling.

You're literally eluding to people breaching a government as lovely people having a nice afternoon stroll.

Alluding...

Not 'breaching a government', but breaching some barricades to enter a gov't building, which leftists supported dozens of times between 2014 and 2021.

Pointing to big bad cops as being armed.

A bad shooting is a bad shooting. 

"A girl with nothing in her hands broke through a window to approach our line of 100 armed cops so I shot her dead.

Clearly ignoring the police officers who were assaulted.

Nice try. I never said that assaulting cops was ok, genius, I just said that Jan 6th wasn't an attempt to overthrow the US gov't. 

Ignoring the dozen or so who took their lives, due to the pressure socially for their failure to contain the angry mob of people. 

🤣 You're completely unglued. 

Ignoring the person who was killed over this.

Ummmmm, that would be you guys?

You're the ones who are pretending that Ashley Babbit needed to be killed to save the US gov't from being overrun by a few unarmed women and men.

All because Trump was trying to overturn an election with zero proof, and forcing his legal team to carefully lie and scramble to find "evidence" to justify their actions. Gaslighting their way out of accepting any responsibility.

There wasn't 'zero proof'. 

I think my intelligence is just fine. Am certified crazy, so you got one on that. 

Intelligent people would rather debate on ideas. Logic. Questioning my intelligence coming from you as a result, is a compliment.

Try to limit your debate to intelligent, on-point comments.

Sorry, I know that eliminates "Some unarmed dudes almost overthrew the US gov't" from your repertoire but you gotta start somewhere. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What I understand...is you made a stupid statement that you can't substantiate and now you want me to read your silly little list.

As long as you don't and continue to defend Trump, we can assume that you support his conspiracy theories. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I support Trump...or any politician...who opposes the Washington swamp and actually works FOR the people.

You mean "works for you." Which of course Trump DOES NOT since you're CANADIAN.

He even implemented tariffs on Canadian trade.

Face it, Trump ONLY  works for himself, which is why he broke PRECEDENT and refused to divest or even blind trust his PERSONAL BUSINESS and violated the emoluments clause by receiving nearly $8M from foreign states in ONLY two years and four of his hundred+ businesses.

You've been conned into believing he works for anyone but himself.

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

“Opinion” is what a judge writes on the first page of a ruling.  When they overturned Roe v Wade, it was an “opinion.”

If you'd like to put that into a proper sentence it goes like this: "It's the opinion of some activist judges that a small group of unarmed men nearly overthrew the US gov't on Jan 6th. They want to pretend that Trump planned it and participated in it, but he was pushing for more security at the capitol on that day and he repeatedly told people to be calm and peaceful, or to go home. The only reason that anyone got near the capitol at all is because Nancy Pelosi chose to leave it virtually unguarded, and Ray Epps - who remains unindicted to this day - knew where to lead the rioters to get them in."

Epps.thumb.png.4e53e4c28eeeadc0ece1770f309dfefc.png

The narrative that "We knew that there was an insurrection coming because the alt-right nutjobs were chattering about it" falls flat when you see that security was too light even for a Taylor Swift concert, and when you find out that no one brought any firearms to the 'insurrection'. 

The narrative that "Twumpie cozzed it" falls flat when you watch his speech, you see how many times he told people to be peaceful both before and during the riot, and when you find out that the Dems don't have a shred of evidence that he talked to anyone, anywhere, ever, about attacking anything.

Buddy, the Jan 6th committee had to doctor video of the riot to make it seem incriminating. 

CNN called the people who were rioting on Jan 6th "seditious mobs" and that's an absolutely impossible observation - they tipped their hand. They were clearly pretending to see something that was not there at all. FYI rioting is no more seditious than it is loquacious.