There was no insurrection, you more onz.

As usual, the Nazis in Colorado once again wiped their asses with the Constitution. Even the Nazi Pelosi House in its illegal impeachment of President Trump FAILED to convict him of insurrection. Some of you idi0ts need to understand the meaning of insurrection. It's not just a bunch of evil  pictures on  CNN for you to hate.

Allow me to do what apparently your negligent blue state teachers failed to do: EDUCATE your dumb asses.

Trump had a crowd around a quarter MILLION in size. If he had actually called for that crowd to commit insurrection, this is what would have happened.

1. This QUARTER OF A MILLION crowd would have likely burned down Congress and the White House, and KILLED pretty much every Senator, Representative and Supreme Court Justice, as well as the joint chiefs of staff. There would be no government.

2.Trump then would have made himself king, and would have taken over the military. (Yes, a lot of the soldiers would have quit the job, but enough of them would stay on and give him the nuclear codes.) The Bicameral form of Representative Republican Government would cease to exist.

3. Trump would then order ALL media (including Fox news) under government control. Anything we read about it would have gone through government censors, (kinda like everything CNN's liars vomit on the  public every day.) And they ALL would have  made it appear that Nazi Pelosi was behind all of it, (which in a lot of ways, SHE WAS.)

4. And most of America probably wouldn't have noticed or cared, so long as King Trump kept the lights on, the internet working and the economy moving.

THAT'S AN INSURRECTION.

Shut the fuggg up, libs. You're LYING once again/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To me, the disturbing part is you have Trump playing innocent, and trying to convince people that he is. 

He isn't. Maybe could get away with not as guilty as charged, but that would be it.

The other side, are those showing desperation to get him silenced, knowing it only bolsters his base and adds constituents to his ballot.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

To me, the disturbing part is you have Trump playing innocent, and trying to convince people that he is. 

He isn't.

Are you trying to say that he kinda tried to start an insurrection? 

"Hey guys: if you wanna do it, fine, if not, whatever..."

Not buyin' it.

If he wanted an insurrection we'd know. For starters, there would have been an insurrection, and there wasn't. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

He tried to derail a lawful election. 

Called for Mike Pence to do the "right thing".

It boggles my mind, how Trump gaslights people to believe nothing happened that faithful day.

How much violence must be had to be declared an insurrection?

How many officers injured? Civilians killed? Lawmakers fearing for their lives, as people seeking blood, would potentially have harmed or killed them had they gone further.

56 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

He didn't ask Pence to do anything illegal. Dems do dodgy things like that all the time. A far more egregious example is Colorado SCJs trying to pick the 2024 candidates.

It boggles my mind, how Trump gaslights people to believe nothing happened that faithful day.

It was just an avg day in America circa 2017.

If "the amount of violence" was the indicator then the USA had 200 insurrections since Jan 2014, and there was definitely an insurrection at the WHO in Aug 2020. 

I mean, you have to admit that if Jan 6th was an insurrection then it's reasonable to conclude that Aug 2020 was as well, and it happened not long after Michelle Obama's hate-mongering commencement speech.

How many officers injured?

Almost none compared to the BLM riots, and BLM had several cops killed as well.

Civilians killed?

The cops killed one civilian on Jan 6th, an unarmed girl, and zero civilians during all of the BLM riots of the past 9 years.

Lawmakers fearing for their lives,

Totally wrong bud. 

The lawmakers (Pelosi, Schiff, the squad, Kamala, etc) who cheered on years worth of rioting, and subjected millions of unarmed/unprotected civilians, business owners and cops to deadly violence, were behind a wall of fully armed policemen for a total of about 3 hrs. 

I have absolutely no sympathy for them at all - they can all go to hell. I'll go so far as to say that they didn't even get 1% of what they deserved. 

as people seeking blood, would potentially have harmed or killed them had they gone further.

1. Did BLM rioters seek blood for 3 full years of rioting? Yep. Fully supported by Dems. 
  2. If this was a planned insurrection then why was it completely unarmed? "Let's take over the USA with no guns" said no one, ever. 
  3. Was there ever any danger at all that a bunch of unarmed rioters were going to get past the cops with guns at the capitol? 

C'mon dude, the insurrection angle is pure posturing. The Demonrats are doing what they always do: accuse, slander, malign, lie, divide, etc. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

He isn't. Maybe could get away with not as guilty as charged, but that would be it.

The other side, are those showing desperation to get him silenced, knowing it only bolsters his base and adds constituents to his ballot.

He is not innocent of anything because no crime took place. There was no insurrection, or didn't your blue state  public school ever teach you the definition of that word?

He won the election and it was stolen. And because of the damage unelected Joe has done to the country, Trump is currently leading in ALL polls, which is why the Nazi Colorado Supremes just RAPED the Constitution.

ColoradoI.thumb.jpeg.f5900868a80d51a3d6368518463f6111.jpeg

ColoradoII.thumb.jpeg.382882b5169ec9b3410e242995645157.jpeg

ColoradoIII.thumb.png.c2267041afd42895df35ac541d787fe1.png

18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Almost none compared

You're comparing BLM to an American head of state? 

One has been proven in stealing millions, shamelessly.

A US president should be held to a higher standard. You otherwise can't be seen as different than a third world country.

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

it was stolen

Allegedly, but even his most loyal lawyer used their words carefully knowing it wasn't the case.

3 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Pence says otherwise.

Not only Pence, but the overwhelming evidence.

have absolutely no sympathy for them at all

Sympathy is irrelevant. Its about the laws that were broken. 

what they deserved. 

I hate Trudeau with a passion, and this is where we disagree. I feel that people should vote for who they feel should be in power. 

I think it sends a sad message, when you can effortlessly get a head of state or high ranking officials assassinated or assaulted.  This has no place in a western country, and certainly not in the US.

I wouldn't wish any harm onto any politician. However, would enjoy seeing them get humiliated at the polls. The way a democracy should work.

Fully supported by Dems

A better argument, is if Clinton encouraged people to march on to the congress when she lost to Trump. 

What running mate who lost a presidential election, encouraged an angry crowd of people to march down and take back their country, but peacefully. 

The fact this is a debate is sad.

planned insurrection

It wasn't planned. It was spontaneous. 

But words have consequences, especially if people are influenced by you.

Was there ever any danger at all that a bunch of unarmed rioters were going to get past the cops with guns at the capitol? 

You clearly have never policed.

There are lawmakers inside a building, with furious constituents breaking in in high numbers. There clearly is a threat, as nobody knows who is armed or not.

Dismissing that threat, is ridiculous.

Part of why the US is seen as a joke.

accuse, slander, malign, lie, divide, etc. 

Literally Trump's playbook.

21 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

How many officers injured? Civilians killed? Lawmakers fearing for their lives, as people seeking blood, would potentially have harmed or killed them had they gone further.

It was not a lawful election. And I've already spelled out the circumstances of a real insurrection, you ******.

Earth to uneducated MORE ON, an insurrection is not where a bunch of uneducated liberals get their feelings hurt.

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

You're comparing BLM to an American head of state? 

A US president should be held to a higher standard. You otherwise can't be seen as different than a third world country.

I'm comparing BLM, which was 100% supported by the Dems, including ridiculously supportive statements from people like Michelle Obama and Kamala Harris, to the rioting on Jan 6th, which was not supported by the GOP or Trump, and which Trump asked people to quit at least once per hour for the whole time it was happening.

Do you understand me when I say that the Dems 100% supported rioting, and CNN 100% supported rioting, and Kamala and M. Obama both supported rioting? 

Do you understand me when I say that Trump put out two tweets and a video tweet asking for a return to peace during the rioting?

I'm comparing Trump to the Democrats who 100% supported all of the BLM rioting, not to BLM. 

Sympathy is irrelevant. Its about the laws that were broken. 

Maybe sympathy isn't a big part of what you feel, but just remember that AOC told the nation that she got PTSD from a few hrs of rioting while she was surrounded by armed cops, but she supported years of riots in people's neighbourhoods, where they were trying to work, and live, and where their kids were trying to go to school and where they were trying to sleep.

AOC experienced 1% of what they did, which she supported, then she cried PTSD.

Stop caring about 1 set of laws and disregarding all of the others. 

A better argument, is if Clinton encouraged people to march on to the congress when she lost to Trump. 

What running mate who lost a presidential election, encouraged an angry crowd of people to march down and take back their country, but peacefully. 

The fact this is a debate is sad.

No, not at all.

Trump has never supported any rioting or violence at all, ever. 

The Dems, Hillary included, supported rioting, looting, arson, assaults and murder for years on end. 

The fact that this is theoretically a debate is sad.

It wasn't planned. It was spontaneous. 

But words have consequences, especially if people are influenced by you.

Well, there's the rub. If it was spontaneous then it wasn't an insurrection, it was just a riot: one that Trump asked his followers to end at least once every hour that it was occurring. All that the Dems did for 3 years was egg the rioters on, and hide bodycam footage that seems somewhat exculpatory, even to black activists. 

You clearly have never policed.

There are lawmakers inside a building, with furious constituents breaking in in high numbers. There clearly is a threat, as nobody knows who is armed or not.

Dismissing that threat, is ridiculous.

Part of why the US is seen as a joke.

Not even one warning shot was fired. The police didn't even yell. They just killed an unarmed woman.

The police never even said "We saw a gun", ever, anywhere. 

Literally Trump's playbook.

Grow up ffs.

Who has Trump slandered, maligned, etc? 

The Dems do it all the time. It's literally their main election strategy. They have nothing else, especially not policy or successes to crow about

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

It was not a lawful election.

How so?

real insurrection

So, thousands of people storming a government building is a fake news insurrection?

get their feelings hurt.

Or hundreds of hurt officers. Maybe these ones technically died of hurt feelings? You may be onto something.

Do you understand me when I say that the Dems 100% supported rioting, and CNN 100% supported rioting, and Kamala and M. Obama both supported rioting? 

There is no doubt about their support for riots. There also is no doubt that Trump didn't boldly and publicly call for a peaceful stop to these riots every hour. Publicly condemn those committing the crimes, again very boldly and publicly. Point out where. A letter, or anything of the sort doesn't count. I'm talking bold, interview and bold words stating what was happening was unacceptable.

Trump has never supported any rioting or violence at all, ever. 

When your supporters storm a building, you should immediately call for them to stop, and condemn their actions. It should be the most public denunciation. Anything lesser, is an acceptance.

it was just a riot

One caused by Trump, that caused police officers to get seriously hurt. Had a civilian killed, and as per my above link--had police officers shamed for their abysmal performance, with an already rock bottom morale, which likely lead to the suicide of several shortly after.

Who has Trump slandered, maligned, etc? 

Seriously?

On 12/23/2023 at 3:05 PM, WestCanMan said:

"Hey guys: if you wanna do it, fine, if not, whatever..."

Not buyin' it.

If he wanted an insurrection we'd know. For starters, there would have been an insurrection, and there wasn't. 

To be clear:

The Supreme Court of Colorado ruled 4-3 that Trump is ineligible to run for President due to his participation in an insurrection.  

However; the Supreme Court of Colorado UNANIMOUSLY agreed that Trump participated in an insurrection.  There’s a 100 page finding of fact to that point and so if your question is “how could they rule that Trump participated in an insurrection?” then download their ruling and read it.   
Because; LEGALLY, Donald Trump has participated in an insurrection against the U.S. Federal government.  That’s where it stands right now, and that finding of fact is very unlikely to be overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court. They will likely find some other excuse.  

By the way; your buddy Trump was perfectly happy to use the Constitution to invalidate the Obama Presidency, claiming falsely that Obama was not born in the U.S.  Right? Trump has no problem throwing somebody off the ballot.  

29 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

There is no doubt about their [the Dems'] support for riots.

?

There also is no doubt that Trump didn't boldly and publicly call for a peaceful stop to these riots every hour.

There also is no doubt that Trump didn't boldly and publicly call for a peaceful stop to these riots every hour. Publicly condemn those committing the crimes, again very boldly and publicly. Point out where. A letter, or anything of the sort doesn't count. I'm talking bold, interview and bold words stating what was happening was unacceptable.

• 1:51 p.m. Trump supporter Alex Jones speaks from a bullhorn to the crowd on west side exhorting them to remain peaceful and to "not fight the police". He directs them to "the other [East] side" where he claims they have a permit and a stage.[225]
  • 1:54 p.m.: Todd Herman, guest hosting The Rush Limbaugh Show, informs his large national radio audience of Brown's claim that the people breaching security are not Trump supporters.[226][228]
  • 2:38 p.m.: President Trump tweets:  "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful![159]
  • 3:13 p.m.: President Trump tweets: "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"[159]
  • 4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot "I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us—from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace."

The first barricade went down at 12:53. It was at 1:59, basically 2:00, that rioters started trying to get into the capitol. 2:11 the first window is broken. 

So it was 27 minutes from the capitol being entered that trump sent his first tweet to go home. 35 minutes later he sent a second tweet telling them to go home. By 4:17, 2 hrs and 6 minutes from the first window being broken, Trump had sent 2 tweets and a video tweet, telling people to go home, stay peaceful, etc.

Buddy, Obama didn't send 3 tweets in 3 years, and people were being killed, tortured, beaten, communities were burned to the ground, etc.

Who cares if it's the capitol building or just the house of a CrakHo in Baltimore...? The president should never incite rioting the way that Obama did, they shouldn't condone it the way that Obama did, they shouldn't verbally support it the way that Obama did, they shouldn't offer justification of murdered police officers the way that Obama did, and Obama definitely should have called for an end to the violence and murders. He never did. 

After all that Obama caused, all he condoned, and all the damage, Dems didn't care. 

There was one 3-hr riot at the capitol and suddenly it's the "END OF DAYS!!!!"

The Dems actually deserved to go through that. They really did. They can all go to hell. 

Yeah it was bad for America, absolutely. But it wasn't America's darkest period of the last ten years. 

When your supporters storm a building, you should immediately call for them to stop, and condemn their actions. It should be the most public denunciation. Anything lesser, is an acceptance.

Hmmmm. It seems that after all this time you're still 'blissfully' unaware of something.

Why didn't you bother to look into that?

OMG dude, you've completely lost it.

E. J Caroll very publicly accused Trump of raping her.

No trial, no jury, no public charge that he could defend himself from, the hideous b1tch just threw her accusation out there. That's libel, that's slander, and in a normal world, he should be able to win a ton of money from her.

If some ho just accuses Obama of raping her in a mall somewhere, puts it in a book, is there no recourse for him short of going to court, which just amplifies her claim?

Caroll is a liar and the only reason Trump was found guilty is the massive bias against him in the area where the trial was. 

Her exact story: "I just met the guy outside the mall, we went in and chatted briefly, he asked me to model some lingerie for him, so I did (???????What the ever-lovin' f??????), and after the door closed behind him on the change room (why did she let him come in when she was wearing lingerie? Wasn't that the point where she shoulda stopped him?????), then he raped me and we were both silent enough that no one noticed." 

• Was any part of what I said even slightly inaccurate?
  • Does her accusation seem like a legitimate story to you in any way imaginable?
  • Do you think that you and your wife could have sex in a dept store change room without getting busted?
  • Could a consensual couple act out a rape fantasy there without getting busted? 

C'mon perspektiv, you're losing all credibility here. 

55 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

4:17 p.m

Either you're trolling, or are so deep in your bias, you can't see that is took Trump hours to upload a video asking the crowd to disperse.

No interview. No urgent announcement. It sounded pretty urgent to many Republicans.

It speaks for itself. Paint it any way you see fit.

A Tweet, is unnacceptable. 

It literally shows he was waiting until the last possible second hoping the vote would be overturned to finally admit defeat and call things off.

Unless you show a video that shows Trump making an immediate appeal to America, you prove my point in posting anything otherwise.

you're losing all credibility

"He's not a war hero"

"I like people who weren't captured" 

"He's a loser"

On decorated war veteran and political rival, Cain.

If we're playing a credibility game, what you're doing is the equivalent of shooting oneself in the foot, while taking a dive in quicksand.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

?

• 1:51 p.m. Trump supporter Alex Jones speaks from a bullhorn to the crowd on west side exhorting them to remain peaceful and to "not fight the police". He directs them to "the other [East] side" where he claims they have a permit and a stage.[225]
  • 1:54 p.m.: Todd Herman, guest hosting The Rush Limbaugh Show, informs his large national radio audience of Brown's claim that the people breaching security are not Trump supporters.[226][228]
  • 2:38 p.m.: President Trump tweets:  "Please support our Capitol Police and Law Enforcement. They are truly on the side of our Country. Stay peaceful![159]
  • 3:13 p.m.: President Trump tweets: "I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & Order – respect the Law and our great men and women in Blue. Thank you!"[159]
  • 4:17 p.m.: Trump uploads an unscripted video to his Twitter denouncing the riot "I know your pain, I know you're hurt. We had an election that was stolen from us. It was a landslide election and everyone knows it, especially the other side. But you have to go home now. We have to have peace. We have to have law and order. We have to respect our great people in law and order. We don't want anybody hurt. It's a very tough period of time. There's never been a time like this where such a thing happened where they could take it away from all of us—from me, from you, from our country. This was a fraudulent election, but we can't play into the hands of these people. We have to have peace. So go home. We love you. You're very special. You've seen what happens. You see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel, but go home, and go home in peace."

The first barricade went down at 12:53. It was at 1:59, basically 2:00, that rioters started trying to get into the capitol. 2:11 the first window is broken. 

So it was 27 minutes from the capitol being entered that trump sent his first tweet to go home. 35 minutes later he sent a second tweet telling them to go home. By 4:17, 2 hrs and 6 minutes from the first window being broken, Trump had sent 2 tweets and a video tweet, telling people to go home, stay peaceful, etc.

Buddy, Obama didn't send 3 tweets in 3 years, and people were being killed, tortured, beaten, communities were burned to the ground, etc.

Who cares if it's the capitol building or just the house of a CrakHo in Baltimore...? The president should never incite rioting the way that Obama did, they shouldn't condone it the way that Obama did, they shouldn't verbally support it the way that Obama did, they shouldn't offer justification of murdered police officers the way that Obama did, and Obama definitely should have called for an end to the violence and murders. He never did. 

After all that Obama caused, all he condoned, and all the damage, Dems didn't care. 

There was one 3-hr riot at the capitol and suddenly it's the "END OF DAYS!!!!"

The Dems actually deserved to go through that. They really did. They can all go to hell. 

Yeah it was bad for America, absolutely. But it wasn't America's darkest period of the last ten years. 

Hmmmm. It seems that after all this time you're still 'blissfully' unaware of something.

Why didn't you bother to look into that?

OMG dude, you've completely lost it.

E. J Caroll very publicly accused Trump of raping her.

No trial, no jury, no public charge that he could defend himself from, the hideous b1tch just threw her accusation out there. That's libel, that's slander, and in a normal world, he should be able to win a ton of money from her.

If some ho just accuses Obama of raping her in a mall somewhere, puts it in a book, is there no recourse for him short of going to court, which just amplifies her claim?

Caroll is a liar and the only reason Trump was found guilty is the massive bias against him in the area where the trial was. 

Her exact story: "I just met the guy outside the mall, we went in and chatted briefly, he asked me to model some lingerie for him, so I did (???????What the ever-lovin' f??????), and after the door closed behind him on the change room (why did she let him come in when she was wearing lingerie? Wasn't that the point where she shoulda stopped him?????), then he raped me and we were both silent enough that no one noticed." 

• Was any part of what I said even slightly inaccurate?
  • Does her accusation seem like a legitimate story to you in any way imaginable?
  • Do you think that you and your wife could have sex in a dept store change room without getting busted?
  • Could a consensual couple act out a rape fantasy there without getting busted? 

C'mon perspektiv, you're losing all credibility here. 

Trump to Proud Boys: “Stand Back, and Stand By”.

On 12/23/2023 at 3:08 PM, WestCanMan said:

He didn't ask Pence to do anything illegal. Dems do dodgy things like that all the time. A far more egregious example is Colorado SCJs trying to pick the 2024 candidates.

It was just an avg day in America circa 2017.

If "the amount of violence" was the indicator then the USA had 200 insurrections since Jan 2014, and there was definitely an insurrection at the WHO in Aug 2020. 

I mean, you have to admit that if Jan 6th was an insurrection then it's reasonable to conclude that Aug 2020 was as well, and it happened not long after Michelle Obama's hate-mongering commencement speech.

Almost none compared to the BLM riots, and BLM had several cops killed as well.

The cops killed one civilian on Jan 6th, an unarmed girl, and zero civilians during all of the BLM riots of the past 9 years.

Totally wrong bud. 

The lawmakers (Pelosi, Schiff, the squad, Kamala, etc) who cheered on years worth of rioting, and subjected millions of unarmed/unprotected civilians, business owners and cops to deadly violence, were behind a wall of fully armed policemen for a total of about 3 hrs. 

I have absolutely no sympathy for them at all - they can all go to hell. I'll go so far as to say that they didn't even get 1% of what they deserved. 

1. Did BLM rioters seek blood for 3 full years of rioting? Yep. Fully supported by Dems. 
  2. If this was a planned insurrection then why was it completely unarmed? "Let's take over the USA with no guns" said no one, ever. 
  3. Was there ever any danger at all that a bunch of unarmed rioters were going to get past the cops with guns at the capitol? 

C'mon dude, the insurrection angle is pure posturing. The Demonrats are doing what they always do: accuse, slander, malign, lie, divide, etc. 

"He didn't do anything illegal" re: demanding VP Pence alter the Electoral Votes to in favor of Trump...THAT IS illegal as hell. Wisely, Vice President Pence knew it and refused to be part of it, staying to his Oath if Office unlike the traitor Trump. 

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Either you're trolling, or are so deep in your bias, you can't see that is took Trump hours to upload a video asking the crowd to disperse.

No interview. No urgent announcement. It sounded pretty urgent to many Republicans.

It literally shows he was waiting until the last possible second hoping the vote would be overturned to finally admit defeat and call things off.

Unless you show a video that shows Trump making an immediate appeal to America, you prove my point in posting anything otherwise.

"He's not a war hero"

"He's a loser"

If we're playing a credibility game, what you're doing is the equivalent of shooting oneself in the foot, while taking a dive in quicksand.

Not just that on Cain. Trump in a visit to Paris, France in 1918 , told the French President that he would not be going to visit the WWI war memorial at Asine-Marne because the 1800 U. S. Marines who are buried there are losers and suckers ", in another interview he told senior Veterans Administration surgeons that TBI ( traumatic brain injury from battleground concussions caused by explosives) was just a bunch of headaches that a few Tylenol could fix".  At another time, he visited a VA hospital and directly insulted the geriatric veterans who came out to greet him telling them they" should have stayed on their battlefields and died rather than coming home wounded ".Every Veterans Organization has condemned him for those remarks . Oh, and Trump not only insulted the VA but also deliberately refused to allow ANY hiring to fill vacant positions even while eliminating hundreds of positions! Trump us a Liar, a Coward and a Traitor. He doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself and only a fool would follow him. 

13 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

How so?

So, thousands of people storming a government building is a fake news insurrection?

Or hundreds of hurt officers. Maybe these ones technically died of hurt feelings? You may be onto something.

There is no doubt about their support for riots. There also is no doubt that Trump didn't boldly and publicly call for a peaceful stop to these riots every hour. Publicly condemn those committing the crimes, again very boldly and publicly. Point out where. A letter, or anything of the sort doesn't count. I'm talking bold, interview and bold words stating what was happening was unacceptable.

One caused by Trump, that caused police officers to get seriously hurt. Had a civilian killed, and as per my above link--had police officers shamed for their abysmal performance, with an already rock bottom morale, which likely lead to the suicide of several shortly after.

Seriously?

The election was stolen. You have the evidence.

Nobody stormed any building, except ANTIFA.

Trump asked for the National Guard and Nazi Pelosi turned that request down. SHE is responsible for whatever happened.

And if LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP had asked that HALF A MILLION SIZED CROWD to storm the Capitol like the NAZIS on the left dishonestly suggest, I already mentioned that most of Congress would be dead or on the hospital, most of the buildings would be burned to the ground and the government as we know it would be over.

Are you just stupid?

7 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Not just that on Cain. Trump in a visit to Paris, France in 1918 , told the French President that he would not be going to visit the WWI war memorial at Asine-Marne because the 1800 U. S. Marines who are buried there are losers and suckers ", in another interview he told senior Veterans Administration surgeons that TBI ( traumatic brain injury from battleground concussions caused by explosives) was just a bunch of headaches that a few Tylenol could fix".  At another time, he visited a VA hospital and directly insulted the geriatric veterans who came out to greet him telling them they" should have stayed on their battlefields and died rather than coming home wounded ".Every Veterans Organization has condemned him for those remarks . Oh, and Trump not only insulted the VA but also deliberately refused to allow ANY hiring to fill vacant positions even while eliminating hundreds of positions! Trump us a Liar, a Coward and a Traitor. He doesn't give a damn about anyone but himself and only a fool would follow him. 

That is a lie and you are a liar.

The only coward and traitors are the last couple of DemoNAZI presidents.

Barak Saddam  Hussein Obama gave us the China virus which shut down the greatest (Trump) economy of all time.

Unelected Joe inherited a growing economy and JIMMY CARTERED IT into the shithole it is now.

Crawl back under your rock, Sgt. Shultz. You know nothing.

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

That is a lie and you are a liar.

The only coward and traitors are the last couple of DemoNAZI presidents.

Barak Saddam  Hussein Obama gave us the China virus which shut down the greatest (Trump) economy of all time.

Unelected Joe inherited a growing economy and JIMMY CARTERED IT into the shithole it is now.

Crawl back under your rock, Sgt. Shultz. You know nothing.

What metric or measurement are you using to claim that the economy was growing under Trump and is now a “shithole”?  Jobs? GNP? DJIA?  Please show us.

The election was stolen. You have the evidence.

We do not have the evidence.  
If there is evidence that the election was stolen, why hasn’t the lying sack of $hit insurrectionist rapist traitor Trump brought the “evidence” before a judge, if he’s got it?  

Doesn’t it ever dawn on you that you’re believing liars? “I have evidence, but I won’t show it to you and I won’t present it to a judge in court” is what a liar says. You are being conned.  

The election was stolen.

There is no evidence of widespread voter fraud. You haven't presented any, either.

Nobody stormed any building

Maybe those who were seen forcefully entering the building, were just knocking on the windows very hard, accidentally breaking them. You do have a valid point.

SHE is responsible for whatever happened.

Isn't that like blaming beer for having alcohol, as the root cause for drunk driving accidents? Not the person choosing to get behind the wheel knowingly tipsy?

He told the crowd where to go. They complied. He riled them up, so they were furious. Then he told them to be peaceful, while taking the country back.

Literally an oxymoron. 

on the hospital

Why not in the hospital? Glad you're not a doctor o_O

Are you just stupid?

According to you but I like how you cleverly left the door open for additional words. Very smart. 

Debating about actual issues is so 2001. Best to insult, to show everyone how your argument is bette.... oh wait.

image.png

19 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

"He's not a war hero"

"He's a loser"

Buddy, you're being utterly hypocritical and pathetic now.

The rioting last about 3 hrs and Trump sent out 3 messages for people to stop. Period. Can you add perspektiv?

How many tweets did Obama put out saying that rioting was bad when people were being murdered and cmmunities were being destroyed?

Can you find 3 messages from Obama in the 3 years 2014, 2015 and 2016? There were thousands of riots. Just find 3 messages. It can be a combination of tweets, video messages, messages from the WH spokesman, whatever. 

Find 3 messages from 3 YEARS of rioting, then talk to me. 

Edited by WestCanMan