Crazies stab Derek Chauvin, the cop wrongfully convicted of murder after the lefties incited a race riot

15 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Pre-existing conditions complicate murder trials all the time. In this case, I don’t think any reasonable person would deny a causal link between Chauvin’s actions and Floyd’s death. 

It's well known that Lincoln was severely allergic to lead. So Boothe didn't really murder him, right?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

The fact that only two political parties have run America all that time is one of many signs that all is not well down there but there have been some changes. The segregationist etc. wing of the Democratic Party in the South largely defected to the Republicans long ago. 

Like Bird? Or Biden?

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for proving how delusional you are, by expecting anyone to believe ^BULLSHIT without evidence.

Are you trying to claim his calls out to his dead mother are "begged" for joining her? That would be INSANE.

I don't expect you to believe anything robo-twerp.

A bad guy died of a drug overdose. As far as I'm concerned...good riddance. 

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I don't expect you to believe anything robo-twerp.

A bad guy died of a drug overdose. As far as I'm concerned...good riddance. 

And there were go. Full and blatant contradiction of multiple medical examiners, who explicitly say otherwise.

Between your armchair omnipotence and your buddy, the mall cop, it's a wonder we even need trained professionals anymore.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Hodad said:

And there were go. Full and blatant contradiction of multiple medical examiners, who explicitly say otherwise.

Between your armchair omnipotence and your buddy, the mall cop, it's a wonder we even need trained professionals anymore.

Well...at least we can breath fresh air as we don't have our noses buried right up the butt-holes of BLM.

13 hours ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

People aren’t always the best judge of what is going on in their own bodies. 

How would he know if he was having trouble breathing, right? ?

Do you mean the Medical Examiner’s report? The system in that state is a bit weird and has both but I don’t think a coroner was involved here? In any case, go back over the opinion as presented at trial and explain how it absolves Chauvin of guilt. 

Aside from the fact that George himself said that he couldn't breathe, the coroner's report also said:

• When asked what he [Baker, the medical examiner who performed Chauvin's autopsy] believed caused Floyd's death, he pointed to what he called "severe underlying heart disease" and said Floyd's heart already would require more oxygen than normal. He said in the context of an altercation or restraint, adrenaline would ask the heart to beat faster and the heart would require more oxygen. He said the law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of those heart conditions."

Just so you know, doing something 'normal' at your job, in this case "performing the textbook protocols to someone resisting arrest", which results in their death,  due to 1) their own underlying health conditions and 2) the amount of Fentanyl in their body, isn't really "MURDER: 20 YEARS!"

No, I won’t get that right

Geez, who saw that coming?

because it sounds like rampant, delusional paranoia to me.  

Or because there were mobs demanding a guilty verdict.

FYI those mobss weren't demanding that verdict because of the post I wrote earlier. They already killed people and did $2B in damage. People believed them when they said that they'd riot again.

You’re not actually obliged to defend every bad cop in the world. 

1) Was Chauvin a racist, Dr Spanky? Is that in Tobin's report somewhere? 

2) You’re not actually obliged to repeat low-IQ BLM platitudes anymore, yet here you are, to the surprise of no one.

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/trayvon-martin-nbc-news-editing-911-call-306359/

In the NBC segment, Zimmerman says: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good. He looks black.”

The full version, though, unfolds like this:

Zimmerman: “This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.”

911 operator: “Okay. And this guy, is he white, black or Hispanic?”

Zimmerman: “He looks black.”

They literally edited out the 911 operator asking what colour the guy was and made it sound like zimmerman just said hes' up to no good, he's black'  in order to stoke racial tensions and make it seem like Zimmerman was racist.

NBC has hit Rock Bottom:

39 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

This thread and the folks on here whining about the outcome is not going to change anything. Chauvin had options and chose the wrong one. None of what is written on this thread is going to get his sentence vacated, commuted, etc. It is as impactful to his situation as someone farting in a bathroom in Mexico City. 

In Canada you can appeal a decision if there was an error made in the original trial.  

Denying the defence their right to present pertinent evidence (in this case, the textbook showing Chauvin's restraint technique) should be enough to get him a re-trial. 

Keep in mind, this was only a show trial. Finding him innocent was a death sentence for several others, plus billions more in damages. 

Maybe if Trump was president the Dems would have welcomed that, but not with Biden in the WH. 

Edited by WestCanMan

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

In Canada you can appeal a decision if there was an error made in the original trial.  

Denying the defence their right to present pertinent evidence (in this case, the textbook showing Chauvin's restraint technique) should be enough to get him a re-trial. 

Keep in mind, this was only a show trial. Finding him innocent was a death sentence for several others, plus billions more in damages. 

Maybe if Trump was president the Dems would have welcomed that, but not with Biden in the WH. 

Chauvin already LOST his appeal. Duh

18 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And Trump's butt hole smells like roses? LMAO

Do you even have BLM in Canada? From your example it seems needed, cause you're happy a cop killed an unarmed black man. ?

https://www.blacklivesmatter.ca/

Ya know Tweenkie-Poo...I happen to know quite a number of intelligent Yankees. But you make it so easy to believe the old idea that ur all uneducated dopes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How would he know if he was having trouble breathing, right? ?

Aside from the fact that George himself said that he couldn't breathe, the coroner's report also said:

• When asked what he [Baker, the medical examiner who performed Chauvin's autopsy] believed caused Floyd's death, he pointed to what he called "severe underlying heart disease" and said Floyd's heart already would require more oxygen than normal. He said in the context of an altercation or restraint, adrenaline would ask the heart to beat faster and the heart would require more oxygen. He said the law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of those heart conditions."

Just so you know, doing something 'normal' at your job, in this case "performing the textbook protocols to someone resisting arrest", which results in their death,  due to 1) their own underlying health conditions and 2) the amount of Fentanyl in their body, isn't really "MURDER: 20 YEARS!"

Geez, who saw that coming?

Or because there were mobs demanding a guilty verdict.

FYI those mobss weren't demanding that verdict because of the post I wrote earlier. They already killed people and did $2B in damage. People believed them when they said that they'd riot again.

1) Was Chauvin a racist, Dr Spanky? Is that in Tobin's report somewhere? 

2) You’re not actually obliged to repeat low-IQ BLM platitudes anymore, yet here you are, to the surprise of no one.

Oh my Lord. That is not a coroner’s report as you can actually see in the text you have quoted. It’s a medical examiner’s report. Not all coroners are doctors, let alone pathologists. Even in this report, the most favourable to Chauvin, a causal link between Chauvin’s actions and Floyd’s death is not denied. 

Hennepin County medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker testified that heart disease and drugs contributed to but didn't directly cause Floyd's death.

…He said the law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of those heart conditions.

If what you are claiming was true then every asphyxial death of an old or sick person in custody or during an arrest could be ascribed to some pre-existing pathology - not a situation any reasonable member of the public would like to see.

You are still free to make the daft claim that Chauvin’s actions were normal police procedure. I will leave it to others to shoot that down. 

27 minutes ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

You are still free to make the daft claim that Chauvin’s actions were normal police procedure. I will leave it to others to shoot that down. 

They weren't. It's been pointed out many, many times, but won't stop WCM from lying about it. (He's stubborn and shameless--apparently with a LOT of free time on his hands. Which is like the perfect profile for a message board troll.)

In Chauvin's guilty plea on the civil rights case he literally admitted that he wasn't following procedure.

"Defendant Chauvin admitted that Minneapolis Police Department (MPD) policy and training requires officers to stop using force when a subject is not resisting and to move an arrestee from the prone position into a side recovery or seated position because the prone position may make it more difficult to breathe. Defendant Chauvin admitted that his willful use of unreasonable force resulted in Mr. Floyd’s bodily injury and death because his actions impaired Mr. Floyd’s ability to obtain and maintain sufficient oxygen to sustain Mr. Floyd’s life. "

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SpankyMcFarland said:

Oh my Lord. That is not a coroner’s report as you can actually see in the text you have quoted. It’s a medical examiner’s report. Not all coroners are doctors, let alone pathologists. Even in this report, the most favourable to Chauvin, a causal link between Chauvin’s actions and Floyd’s death is not denied. 

Hennepin County medical examiner Dr. Andrew Baker testified that heart disease and drugs contributed to but didn't directly cause Floyd's death.

…He said the law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression "was just more than Mr. Floyd could take by virtue of those heart conditions.

If what you are claiming was true then every asphyxial death of an old or sick person in custody or during an arrest could be ascribed to some pre-existing pathology - not a situation any reasonable member of the public would like to see.

Tobin misrepresented 1) where the pressure from Chauvin's knee was, and 2) the prosecution also lied about the reason for Chauvin putting his knee there in the first place:

1) He put it on the back of the shoulder area, 2) like the policy manual said to do, not "because he was a racist".

Your whole version of the story is based on paranoia, stupidity, lies, the withholding of evidence, and Dem hate-mongering.

Baker did the autopsy and even he said that heart disease and drugs contributed to Floyd's death. Police policy for subduing people who resist arrest also contributed to Floyd's death. 

Your assertion that Chauvi's racism was what killed Floyd is just patently stupid, but that's also why it's your answer. 

4 hours ago, Nationalist said:

https://www.blacklivesmatter.ca/

Ya know Tweenkie-Poo...I happen to know quite a number of intelligent Yankees. But you make it so easy to believe the old idea that ur all uneducated dopes.

I post here on the US Federal site exclusively cause I have NO INTEREST in Canadian politics.

Nor were we taught about Canada in school. That is your cross to bear that few in the US care about Canada.

I did visit Thunder Bay when I was a kid, though. Found an antique cash register at an abandoned ski resort.

Thought about taking it home, but decided it wasn't worth the effort.

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Who told you that you need to be sniffing someone's butthole?

Pro tip: don't sniff BLM's buttholes, don't sniff Trump's... don't sniff anyone's butthole. Try something new. 

Gnat man brought it up. I know he's been sniffing Trump's butt hole cause he's CONTINUALLY DEFENDING HIS ASS.

Edited by robosmith