Pierre Polievre harassed by pro-palestine protesters ... but it goes very differently.

CdnFox

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

I backed no one. Your imagination has tainted your memory.

Your literal quote: "Thing is...we bought into lots of promises, vague plans, rhetoric in 2015, 2019 and 2021 "

I know you weren't speaking for ALL canadians because pretty clearly a lot of them didn't buy into trudeau's crap at all.

So "we" must refer to you and others who did.

Suddenly it's  "no no no i could NEVER buy into THAT...."

Sigh. I get why you liberals are embarrassed to admit you supported this monster but - i'm afraid your mask slipped a bit there.

But let me guess - you'd vote conservative FOR SURE if Mike Cheong were leader  :)   LOL

4 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Nope, not disgruntled at all but certainly disillusioned. Whether I cast a vote is really a voting day decision. I have almost always voted, just so  I can  complain. :)

Dude it is painfully obvious to everyone that you back justin and his crew. Again - like others who occasionally let it slip that they did (especially in 2015) and others who "Pretened" to be on the right, you spend all of your time defending the guy.

I hate vague promises. I want to know what my candidate is and what he will do. I want a professional telling me exactly what to expect, not a used car salesman making promises they don't have to or intend to keep.

Why?  Trudeau was 100 percent detailed and you voted for him and look how that turned out.

Leaders should present a platform, but track record and skills should be a primary concern. Do they understand what the issues are? Is it plausable that they have the skills and support of their party to fix those issues?

Nobody knows what financial, global ,medical or other disaster challenges are going to be there 2 years from now. We didn't know 3 years ago there'd be a war in ukraine, 4 years ago we didn't know about covid, we didn't know about israel and the unrest that would bring to canada this summer.

So you voted for 'Detailed' and got shite. Maybe you need to broaden your criteria.

"I will make things better" is not a promise, it is closed empty box that you cannot see into.

"I will make things better by bringing back business investment, increasing home production to fight housing issues, and aggressively promote our nuclear power tech inside and outside canada.  And iv'e got 20 years working with the canadian federal laws, budgeting, and politics to do it and my party is solidly behind me".

Still vague. But - everything you need to know.

Lets face it - what  you REALLY hate is conservatives, and nothing is going to change that. You'd vote for them if they were liberals, but other wise not intereseted and it really doesn't matter what details pp shares.

7 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

I asked his supporters what he's going to do to improve things... and the answer was to stop talking about woke and stop the excess spending ?

When I pointed out that we have major challenges afoot, I was accused of making excuses for Trudeau...

When I answered you I said Stop government waste on excessive expenditures and stop with the woke social agenda. Focus on the government job they should be doing.

But you can twist that into whatever you want it to mean.

Go look up government spending for your dear leader whom you seek to defend/keep in power. Since you appear to claim no one else could do better tgan Trudeau... go learn how much excess spending and waste this government generates.

Then get back to me with the yuk yuks and thumbs up from oblivious supporters. 

Then talk about howyou're generating false media in your message...

;) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OftenWrong said:

1. When I answered you I said Stop government waste on excessive expenditures and stop with the woke social agenda. Focus on the government job they should be doing.  But you can twist that into whatever you want it to mean.

2. Go look up government spending for your dear leader whom you seek to defend/keep in power.

3. Since you appear to claim no one else could do better tgan Trudeau...

4. go learn how much excess spending and waste this government generates.

5. Then get back to me with the yuk yuks and thumbs up from oblivious supporters. 

6. Then talk about howyou're generating false media in your message...

;) 

1. Ok - was my encapsulation far off from that ?  Doesn't seem so.  What did I twist ?

2. Hahaha.  No I don't support Trudeau.  I don't want a Trudeau style government or even a Trudeau government.

3. Fail again, I haven't said Poilievre will do worse and in fact wished him well.  I hope he succeeds but unfortunately I think if he does he will disappoint some Chuds here and there.

4. It's a lot but cutting 'excessive' stuff isn't going to right the ship IMO.

5. This is a preview of what it's going to be like when Poilievre wins and you are desperately, sweatily trying to defend the boy who never had a job when he fails over and over :D  It will be glorious.  But to disappoint you further, if PP gets in and gives the Chuds enough pigslop to shut up, fine tunes government by bringing in some braniacs to restructure the whole pile, etc. etc... well I will be right there with you smiling away.  That's how it's supposed to work, Dummy, I'm a Canadian so I want Canada to do well, not for it to fail because a party I like benefits.

6. I'm as honest as the day is long (checks calendar) .... uh .... ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

A low-information tribalist who usually is new to politics and bases their opinions on who they oppose rather than policy.

They have slowly been on the rise but when Trump won in 2016 they gained power.  There are leftist and rightist Chuds both.

Or is it like Nationalist said a "Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers."?

Your interpretation or definition seems to be yours alone?

3 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

Thats politics 101. 

"MAGA", "Build Back Better". "We will keep stepping up for Canadians".

What's the difference?

Other than one being elected but doing nothing but making things worse, and one wanting to be elected, and talking the same game everyone else has.

Now that scares me....   Sounds too Trumpian for me to jump on that bandwagon :)

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Your literal quote: "Thing is...we bought into lots of promises, vague plans, rhetoric in 2015, 2019 and 2021 "

I know you weren't speaking for ALL canadians because pretty clearly a lot of them didn't buy into trudeau's crap at all.

So "we" must refer to you and others who did.

Suddenly it's  "no no no i could NEVER buy into THAT...."

Sigh. I get why you liberals are embarrassed to admit you supported this monster but - i'm afraid your mask slipped a bit there.

But let me guess - you'd vote conservative FOR SURE if Mike Cheong were leader  :)   LOL

Enough Canadians voted to get him in 3 times.

We refers to those that voted him in...

Who is " Mike Cheong"?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Dude it is painfully obvious to everyone that you ....

Lets face it - what  you REALLY hate ..

Dude, it is painfully obvious that you can instantly change a conversation to an insulting diatribe. It is pretty easy for you to be a dick and that is what is really painful for us.

Lets face it, what I really hate is A$$holes like you that cannot have a meaningful conversation without insulting those that do not bow to your take on things.

Cannot handle your fanatical paranoiac !diocy anymore...Block

Edited by ExFlyer

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

Enough Canadians voted to get him in 3 times.

We refers to those that voted him in...

we is a term that is inclusive of yourself.  when i talk about people who voted in justin i always use 'they' because i recognize that i'm not part of that group.

Sounds like you forgot you werent' supposed to have voted for him there ;) 

58 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Dude, it is painfully obvious that you can instantly change a conversation to an insulting diatribe. It is pretty easy for you to be a dick and that is what is really painful for us.

LOL - not a thing in there was an insult.  And nor was it a diatribe :)

And by 'us' - was that the liberal voters you mentioned earlier?

But i love that you're now going to that old leftie classic where you were wrong in something you said but now it's MY  fault :)

Lets face it, what I really hate is A$$holes like you that cannot have a meaningful conversation without insulting those that do not bow to your take on things.

ROFLMAO -  where was the insult? For example - where did i call you an a$$hole? Ooopsie - looks like you're the one who started with the insutls. I'm sure that'll be my fault too.

Cannot handle your fanatical paranoiac !diocy anymore...Block

Cannot handle the truth. So you block it.  Very leftist.

1 minute ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Ok - was my encapsulation far off from that ?  Doesn't seem so.  What did I twist ?

2. Hahaha.  No I don't support Trudeau.  I don't want a Trudeau style government or even a Trudeau government.

3. Fail again, I haven't said Poilievre will do worse and in fact wished him well.  I hope he succeeds but unfortunately I think if he does he will disappoint some Chuds here and there.

4. It's a lot but cutting 'excessive' stuff isn't going to right the ship IMO.

5. This is a preview of what it's going to be like when Poilievre wins and you are desperately, sweatily trying to defend the boy who never had a job when he fails over and over :D  It will be glorious.  But to disappoint you further, if PP gets in and gives the Chuds enough pigslop to shut up, fine tunes government by bringing in some braniacs to restructure the whole pile, etc. etc... well I will be right there with you smiling away.  That's how it's supposed to work, Dummy, I'm a Canadian so I want Canada to do well, not for it to fail because a party I like benefits.

6. I'm as honest as the day is long (checks calendar) .... uh .... ?

1 - yes it was that far off and that's pretty common with yuou

2 - Hahaha - you obviuosly support trudeau, you spend far too much time arguing his position.

3 - your definition of 'sucesss' appears to be 'runs the country as a liberal which will disappoint the chuds'.  Kinda letting your mask slip there a bit.

4 - Cutting 'excessive' stuff actually goes a very long way towards righting the ship.  Getting rid of excessive beurocracy does much of the rest. 

5 - Its interesting that you would choose specific 'liberal' talking points here, while you frequently claim you're not a liberal. "never had a job" - he's had a career in politics for more than 20 years.  He's not only had a job, he's also had a job in the specific industry he's now applying for the top job in!

It's like saying to your doctor "I know you've been a doctor all your career, but i really want medical advice from someone who was a plumber for at least a bunch of that time instead".

The man is extremely qualified.  And once again - you who 'wish him well' and 'never say he'll do worse" want him to screw up and 'upset the chuds' because that's a worth while goal for a gov't. Followed by a weak claim that really honestly you want canada to do well. (by which you mean you want liberals to run it, even if they're cpc officially).

There's no preview here. PP will win, he will run the country as a conservative.  He will change many things you libearals would rather he didn't but that's too bad. He will undoubtedly do some things his base doesn't like, can't please all the people all the time, nobody does.

And canada will be vastly better off having gotten rid of those liberal dolts who have run our country into the ground financially, internaltionally, and from a point of view of unity.  No chuds will be injured in the making of this new country :)   Sorry.

8 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Many a Chud will call you a Trudeau lover if you dare to say he's not a Marxist Nazi...

Progressives love to put everyone who isn't at least a Liberal into a box they variously label as 'far right', 'white nationalist', 'neocon', or, if they're of a particular troll-like smugness 'chud'. They're fiercely attached to their beliefs with an almost religious intensity and can't stand the idea anyone disagrees with them.

7 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

Duh.... a paid political commercial Duh LOL

WTF is a chud???

Anyone to the right of Trudeau.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

My guess is you're the other one?

Let me guess. Because you agree with him? 

I love how Hardner pretends others are tribalists, but you can see how ferocious he and his progressive friends behave (online) toward anyone who isn't of their tribe. Anyone who doesn't buy their beliefs in uncontrolled immigration, uncontrolled transgender proselytizing to children,  uncontrolled ideological conditioning in schools, and the glories of Islam are reduced to some kind of sub-human category only good for hurling insults at.

6 hours ago, Jack9000 said:

lol tough I doubt that most keyboard warriors are far from tough.

Uh, YOU are a keyboard warrior. As is Hardner.

• Downvote 1

Just now, I am Groot said:

are reduced to some kind of sub-human category only good for hurling insults at.

I have seen some cheer for violence against such people. 

Remember when you got to watch the angry mob during a Simpsons episode?

"Its him!" *points*

Even more comically, "who did it?!"

*someone impersonates the voice of an individual standing by them*

And they all would flock to the individual, fire, axes and weapons in tow. 

You would laugh at how ridiculously silly that it only took minor disagreement or even someone trumping up charges, to have the mob frothing at the mouth.

The scary part, is that is pin point what is going on in today's society, minus the axes. In the US they use guns.

21 minutes ago, Jack9000 said:

lol sure  keep acting tough dude .

You have yet to debate on any points I have made, so you clearly have nothing to bring to the table. Your petty insults and down votes sort of prove my point.

You can't morally be above people in debate, when you don't know how to debate to begin with.

Thats like that 400lb person, howling at his TV at LeBron James, because *HE* would have made that shot! All while having a steady stream of Cheetos cheese, saliva, and God knows what else, dribbling down his chin and onto his t-shirt.

Your opinions hold just about as much weight.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

1 - yes it was that far off and that's pretty common with yuou

2 - Hahaha - you obviuosly support trudeau, you spend far too much time arguing his position.

3 - your definition of 'sucesss' appears to be 'runs the country as a liberal which will disappoint the chuds'.  Kinda letting your mask slip there a bit.

4 - Cutting 'excessive' stuff actually goes a very long way towards righting the ship.  Getting rid of excessive beurocracy does much of the rest. 

5 - Its interesting that you would choose specific 'liberal' talking points here, while you frequently claim you're not a liberal. "never had a job" - he's had a career in politics for more than 20 years.  He's not only had a job, he's also had a job in the specific industry he's now applying for the top job in!

It's like saying to your doctor "I know you've been a doctor all your career, but i really want medical advice from someone who was a plumber for at least a bunch of that time instead".

The man is extremely qualified.  And once again - you who 'wish him well' and 'never say he'll do worse" want him to screw up and 'upset the chuds' because that's a worth while goal for a gov't. Followed by a weak claim that really honestly you want canada to do well. (by which you mean you want liberals to run it, even if they're cpc officially).

There's no preview here. PP will win, he will run the country as a conservative.  He will change many things you libearals would rather he didn't but that's too bad. He will undoubtedly do some things his base doesn't like, can't please all the people all the time, nobody does.

And canada will be vastly better off having gotten rid of those liberal dolts who have run our country into the ground financially, internaltionally, and from a point of view of unity.  No chuds will be injured in the making of this new country :)   Sorry.

Yep you nailed it there fella. Try to give a sensible answer around here and you get attacked by this guy, who keeps insisting he's not a Trudeau supporter. But then not much is Trudeau's fault, as no one else can do better according to him. No one else is a better person for the job either. Trudeau is no better or worse than every politician. All is equal now in the equalitist @Michael Hardner's view.

Final collapse of end-stage liberalism, they fall into chaos and can no longer defend themselves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1