OH CANADA, how low we've sunk

betsy

6 hours ago, ironstone said:

If Hamas, Hezbollah and their kind lay down their arms, then there could be peace. They clearly have no interest in that

Perhaps they'd be more interested if Israelis would stop illegally settling in occupied Palestinian territory and killing them for resisting.

Just a thought.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps they'd be more interested if Israelis would stop illegally settling in occupied Palestinian territory and killing them for resisting.

Just a thought.

Forget that wet dream   Netanyahu just said Israel will take security responsibility over Gaza, after the fighting is over.   That means:  OCCUPATION!

That's how it should've been since the 60's war!

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Just a thought.

In case you weren't aware, Israel left Gaza in 2005. Does the occupied Palestinian territory you refer to run from the river to the sea? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

Perhaps they'd be more interested if Israelis would stop illegally settling in occupied Palestinian territory

Israel conquered the West Bank during the Six-Day War in June 1967. Soon afterwards, Israeli civilians began moving to the region, initially to areas like Kfar Etzion that had been home to Jewish communities before Israel’s founding in 1948.

In 1968, a rabbi named Moshe Levinger and a small group of followers who embraced a messianic version of religious Zionism moved into the ancient city of Hebron, in the heartland of the West Bank. Hebron is a holy city for Jews because it is believed to be the burial place of the Jewish patriarchs and matriarchs Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Sarah, Rebecca and Leah.

The population of Israelis living in the West Bank has mushroomed over the years. An estimated 430,000 Israeli Jews now live in 132 officially recognized “settlements” and in 121 unofficial “outposts” that require, but haven’t yet received, government approval. Constituting about 15% of the West Bank’s total population, these “settlers” live in their own communities, separate from the area’s approximately 3 million Palestinian residents.   unquote

Israel’s West Bank settlements: 4 questions answered (theconversation.com)

Israelis consider the West Bank as part of Israel.  It is a disputed territory.  But what makes you come down on the side of Palestinians rather than Israel?  Remember Israel conquered it in the 1967 war.  

Edited by blackbird
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

Just a thought.

Nope - they would not

Which is why israelis settle in the former palestinian territory and kill them for assaulting them.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

In case you weren't aware, Israel left Gaza in 2005. Does the occupied Palestinian territory you refer to run from the river to the sea? 

They always say the genocidal part quietly if they can.

8 hours ago, betsy said:

Forget that wet dream   Netanyahu just said Israel will take security responsibility over Gaza, after the fighting is over.   That means:  OCCUPATION!

That's how it should've been since the 60's war!

Illegal IOW. Along with subjugation.

Good luck with it.

On 11/5/2023 at 4:44 PM, CdnFox said:

But they did.  Specifically. Hamas made no bones about it before they were elected, while they were elected, or after they were elected.

Hey - remember all those protests in palestine and around the world demanding hamas stop attacking isreal the last time this happened?  Yeah - men neither.  You see their people or supporters around the world right now demanding hamas surrender itself? Nope - i don't either.

This is literally what they wanted and what they knew would happen.  Go figure.

Israel has been asking for it for years. They have treated the ordinary Palestinian people like shit for decades now. Israel is now doing what it has been wanting to do for decades now. Bomb the shit out of and killing innocent Palestinian women and children. Are you proud of all of those innocent Palestinian women and children being blown to pieces by Israel's bombing? If the tables were turned, and it was Hamas doing what Israel is doing, you would be crying in the streets for the bombing to end. As one member said, one time in the UN, he called Israel a shitty little country. He may have been right to say so. Israel has nothing to offer the rest of the world but grief and sadness. Just my opinion of course. ?

• Downvote 1

On 11/6/2023 at 4:56 AM, ironstone said:

Does that figure of 12000 come from Hamas? Any reporters that are in Gaza are allowed to see only what Hamas allows them to see.

So, where are all of those beheading of babies pictures? Probably there are none. If there were pictures of babies being beheaded it would be found on the internet somewhere? But not yet. And some reporters only will show what they want us all to see. It works both ways. 

So, does the Israeli death figures come from Israel? Touche! 

3 hours ago, taxme said:

So, where are all of those beheading of babies pictures? Probably there are none. If there were pictures of babies being beheaded it would be found on the internet somewhere? But not yet. And some reporters only will show what they want us all to see. It works both ways. 

So, does the Israeli death figures come from Israel? Touche! 

Some evidence may have come from the Hamas terrorists that were wearing bodycams and uploaded the footage to social media.

Israel/Palestine: Videos of Hamas-Led Attacks Verified | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)

"No Going Back": Hamas' New Social Media Strategy | TIME

As its fighters stormed southern Israel on Oct. 7, they live-streamed their murder of more than 1,400 people in Israel. Using their phones and GoPro cameras attached to their bodies, the Hamas members documented their slaughter of women, children, and the elderly; their kidnapping of revelers at a music festival; and a variety of barbaric acts that included burning families alive. In one video, released by the Israeli military, a Hamas fighter tries to decapitate one of the murdered with a shovel.

Why did Hamas upload these images you ask?  Because they were proud of what they did.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Some evidence may have come from the Hamas terrorists that were wearing bodycams and uploaded the footage to social media.

Israel/Palestine: Videos of Hamas-Led Attacks Verified | Human Rights Watch (hrw.org)

"No Going Back": Hamas' New Social Media Strategy | TIME

As its fighters stormed southern Israel on Oct. 7, they live-streamed their murder of more than 1,400 people in Israel. Using their phones and GoPro cameras attached to their bodies, the Hamas members documented their slaughter of women, children, and the elderly; their kidnapping of revelers at a music festival; and a variety of barbaric acts that included burning families alive. In one video, released by the Israeli military, a Hamas fighter tries to decapitate one of the murdered with a shovel.

Why did Hamas upload these images you ask?  Because they were proud of what they did.

Sure, Hamas had cellphones and GoPro cameras attached to their bodies and they were being used to video and take pictures to show all the Israeli victims being murdered by Hamas. Those pictures you posted on those websites show just a bunch of men standing around with guns. Where are the bodies of the dead Jewish victims? You pro Israeli dupes always talk about what Hamas is doing to Jews but never can produce any pictures to show any of those killings. 

Come on, give us some pictures, videos or something to go on. Otherwise, all i can come up with here is that you are spreading mis and disinformation. Your two leftists liberal words, not mine, that you like to apply to deniers that will not always believe your nonsense.You need to really think before you speak. Just a suggestion. ?

3 minutes ago, taxme said:

Sure, Hamas had cellphones and GoPro cameras attached to their bodies and they were being used to video and take pictures to show all the Israeli victims being murdered by Hamas. Those pictures you posted on those websites show just a bunch of men standing around with guns. Where are the bodies of the dead Jewish victims? You pro Israeli dupes always talk about what Hamas is doing to Jews but never can produce any pictures to show any of those killings. 

Come on, give us some pictures, videos or something to go on. Otherwise, all i can come up with here is that you are spreading mis and disinformation. Your two leftists liberal words, not mine, that you like to apply to deniers that will not always believe your nonsense.You need to really think before you speak. Just a suggestion. ?

I most certainly do not want to search out images like that. I would never be able to get them out of my head as I happen to have a conscience.

You almost sound like you are chomping at the bit to see horrific images like that. Would you get some kind of a thrill from seeing them? You sound very dubious about October 7 as well.

I haven't been to Africa but I know its real. I don't know the inner workings of groups like Hamas but I know they are absolutely savage with their beliefs and actions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, taxme said:

Dude - you better be posting this crap from an elevator because it's wrong on so many levels.

You're supporting the terrorists with this shit.  You're suggesting on one hand it didn't happen and making it sound like the terrorists didn't commit atrocities and on the other hand you're demanding they post pictures of dead and mutilated jews all over the internet (as hamas did) which the hamas types just love.

Enough independent sources have seen it and described it vividly.  If you're still denying it then you're either supporting hamas directly or you are a world class scumbag loser.  Either way - knock it off.

• Thanks 1

So these are the  kinds of protests that are happening openly in Canada and around the Western world right now.

FIRST READING: The man who led a street full of cheering Montrealers in prayer to 'kill them all' (msn.com)

What kind of pathetic immigration system lets this kind of person into our country? How about all of those who cheered his words in the streets below?

A man on a balcony in a Canadian downtown takes a microphone and leads a public prayer for the violent eradication of the “Zionist aggressors.” “Allah, count every one of them, and kill them all, and do not exempt even one of them,” he says in Arabic. Below him, a crowd of hundreds respond with cheers.

The speaker was Montreal Imam Adil Charkaoui, and the venue was the city’s Oct. 28 “Stop the Genocide in Gaza” rally — one of dozens of Canadian events organized over the last 30 days by the Palestinian Youth Movement, a group that has openly praised the Oct. 7 massacres and called for continued violence against Israel.

On 11/7/2023 at 11:15 AM, eyeball said:

Illegal IOW. Along with subjugation.

Good luck with it.

Britain occupied north America above the U.S. on the continent and it eventually became Canada.  Practically every country in the world occupied their territory at some point in history.  Israel considers the West Bank as part of Israel.  It is situated right in the heart of Israel, a kind of carve out. It is also a home for terrorists who want to eliminate Israel.  The only solution is to occupy it with security forces that are strong enough to deal with them. Failure to do that just allows terrorist organizations to move in and build up.  A vacuum creates hostile entities.  That is what happened in Gaza.

There are also lots of young Muslim Palestinians who seem to be ready to attack an Israeli with a knife even if it costs them their life.  That is Islam.  They believe they will go straight to heaven  and have 70 virgins if they do stuff like that.  So how do you deal with that in your own country?  That may require extreme measures.  I am not sure what the solution is to that kind of terrorist right in your own backyard.  But something must be done to put an end to that situation whether it be deportation or what.  I don't know of compulsory education is even possible, maybe not.  They have been brainwashed from a very young age and are now just walking killers.

Edited by blackbird

14 hours ago, taxme said:

Where are the bodies of the dead Jewish victims? 

I can't believe you are doubting these murders, when a quick Google search, would provide you with hundreds of videos. 

If you consent, I will happily send you a dozen raw videos that are rather irrefutable via PM. You name it. The music festival, while covering in bunkers. Families crying fearful for their lives. A stripped woman, with badly broken limbs clearly slaughtered, being paraded in Gaza as all around scream "God is great" in glee.

She was later found beheaded.

You tell me how much you can stomach, and I will send your way.

You can't act like this didn't happen, then decry the acts of Israel as being the only ones that are real.

The carnage on both sides is real, which is why it must stop because on either side, its mostly innocent civilians being punished for the things that they have nothing to do with.

It boggles my mind that people are calling into question the killings of hundreds of innocent Israel citizens, when the evidence is heavy handed.

Look at both sides. Neither are innocent. But you can't kill 1400 innocents in any country, and not expect retaliatory violence.

16 hours ago, taxme said:

Come on, give us some pictures, videos or something to go on. Otherwise, all i can come up with here is that you are spreading mis and disinformation. Your two leftists liberal words, not mine, that you like to apply to deniers that will not always believe your nonsense.You need to really think before you speak. Just a suggestion.

Maybe you can ask these people for more information about horrific images.

CNN, AP, Reuters, NY Times published images from 'journalists' embedded with Hamas during Oct 7 massacre | The Post Millennial | thepostmillennial.com

Perhaps world opinion would shift if more video and images of Hamas doing their thing were made public. I personally do not want to see stuff like that, but that's just me.

From Harrison Faulkner at True North:

I was invited by the Israeli consulate in Toronto to join a small group of journalists for an exclusive screening of footage from the October 7 terrorist attack carried out by Hamas.

The 45-minute film, which compiled footage from the body cameras of Hamas terrorists, footage from first responders, and security footage from the homes of slain Israeli victims was the worst thing I have ever seen.

Journalists were not permitted to bring any recording devices or phones into the screening out of respect for the families of the victims but we were routinely encouraged to tell the public what we saw in as much detail as we could after the fact.

In our polarized world, this will only further drive mistrust and skepticism.

It is simply not enough in this era for the public to take the word of hand-picked journalists behind closed doors telling people what they saw because they aren’t permitted to see it for themselves.

All Israel would have to do to end any debate surrounding ownership of the moral high ground in this conflict is release the footage for the world to see.

The film begins with a group of Hamas terrorists on a road in southern Israel executing everyone who drives past them. Each execution is filmed and celebrated as the terrorists yell “Allahu Akbar!”

The film then shows a group of terrorists breaking into a kibbutz and searching each home for civilians to be killed or captured. What follows is the uncensored massacre of an entire kibbutz.

A father of two can then be seen on his own home security camera grabbing his two young sons and frantically searching for a way to get to their bunker in the backyard.

A Hamas terrorist spots the defenceless father entering the shelter with his sons, calmly walks up to the entrance, takes a pin out of a grenade, and throws it into the shelter.

The father absorbs the entire blast, sacrificing himself to save his two kids. The entire moment is captured on film.

The footage continues as Hamas terrorists enter the home and take food from the fridge of the man they just violently killed while the two sons watch on. Viewers will then see an inconsolable wife who returns to the Kibbutz with IDF soldiers to see the disfigured corpse of her husband.

That was just the first five minutes. Forty more minutes to go.

The film begins with a group of Hamas terrorists on a road in southern Israel executing everyone who drives past them. Each execution is filmed and celebrated as the terrorists yell “Allahu Akbar!”

The film then shows a group of terrorists breaking into a kibbutz and searching each home for civilians to be killed or captured. What follows is the uncensored massacre of an entire kibbutz.

A father of two can then be seen on his own home security camera grabbing his two young sons and frantically searching for a way to get to their bunker in the backyard.

A Hamas terrorist spots the defenceless father entering the shelter with his sons, calmly walks up to the entrance, takes a pin out of a grenade, and throws it into the shelter.

The father absorbs the entire blast, sacrificing himself to save his two kids. The entire moment is captured on film.

The footage continues as Hamas terrorists enter the home and take food from the fridge of the man they just violently killed while the two sons watch on. Viewers will then see an inconsolable wife who returns to the Kibbutz with IDF soldiers to see the disfigured corpse of her husband.

FAULKNER: To win against Hamas, Israel must show the world what happened on October 7 | True North (tnc.news)

On 11/6/2023 at 10:12 PM, eyeball said:

No they would not.  The terrorists don't believe Israel has a right to exist... period.   

They consider all of Israel belongs to the Arabs (Muslims) and they will never settle for less.

4 hours ago, blackbird said:

They believe they will go straight to heaven  and have 70 virgins if they do stuff like that.

You believe some pretty stupid shit too.

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

The terrorists don't believe Israel has a right to exist... period.

Some  do...period.

image.thumb.png.3ab3c2a490cacc5295c86fca779c20cd.png

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Some  do...period.

Do you understand there can be no "two state solution" because terrorist organizations will never agree to Israel's right to  existence and no organization can control them or stop them from their attacks?  They are partly controlled by Iran and also operate from Lebanon via Hezbollah which controls the Lebanon government.

10 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Do you understand there can be no "two state solution" because terrorist organizations will never agree to Israel's right to  existence and no organization can control them or stop them from their attacks?  They are partly controlled by Iran and also operate from Lebanon via Hezbollah which controls the Lebanon government.

No I'm afraid I don't understand that when I see pictures of Palestinians and Israelis shaking hands.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No I'm afraid I don't understand that when I see pictures of Palestinians and Israelis shaking hands.

So you can't understand that the PLO political leadership in the West Bank have no control over terrorist organizations such as Hamas, Hezbollah or individual terrorists?  That is what your picture is, the political leadership.  They do not control the terrorist organizations.   You need to increase your knowledge a bit.

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

So you can't understand that the PLO political leadership in the West Bank have no control over terrorist organizations such as Hamas, Hezbollah or individual terrorists?  That is what your picture is, the political leadership.  They do not control the terrorist organizations.   You need to increase your knowledge a bit.

Of course I understand that which is why I said you have to attack Iran and possibly Qatar although I'm betting Qatar would abandon Hamas in a heartbeat if push came to shove. .

Edited by eyeball