Reichwingers fantasy Kinship with the Jewish People

It tickles my heart whenever I see this rightwingdingaling lockstep support and imaginary kinship they think they have with Jews and Isreal ?

It's all in their programming.

Well here's the facts Righties. I'm a NYer and know a little about the Jewish people and they F*ckin Hate You! Jews are overwhelmingly Democrats and Liberal. They hate your phony assed Evangellohead churches and your religious right Dumbf*ckery. All Jews are pro choice and they hate Trump, they hate Fox News and wouldn't give a Reich Winger the time of day on the streets.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

It tickles my heart whenever I see this rightwingdingaling lockstep support and imaginary kinship they think they have with Jews and Isreal ?

It makes perfect sense that you wouldn't have the slightest clue what's going on, as usual.

Conservatives were never the anti-Semites here. The Dems are the ones who hang out with Farrakhan and cheer on Hamas.

Even when members of Hamas are burning children alive and gang-raping young girls, the Dems can't control their anti-Semitic glee.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, NYLefty said:

Well here's the facts Righties. I'm a NYer and know a little about the Jewish people and they F*ckin Hate You! Jews are overwhelmingly Democrats and Liberal. They hate your phony assed Evangellohead churches and your religious right Dumbf*ckery. All Jews are pro choice and they hate Trump, they hate Fox News and wouldn't give a Reich Winger the time of day on the streets.

Many on the left hate Israel.

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/22/dave-chappelle-fans-walk-out-after-comedian-criticizes-israels-war-crimes-in-gaza-report/

Now you want people on the right to hate Israel too.

Good strategy.

• Like 2

Flashback: In 2016, 53% of Democrats said they sympathized more with the Israelis, and 23% with the Palestinians.

By 2022, that gap had virtually disappeared.

When Gallup conducted this year's poll from Feb. 1-23, just 38% of Democrats chose the Israelis while 49% said they sympathized more with Palestinians.

That shift has been driven largely by Americans born after 1980, a narrow plurality of whom are more sympathetic to Palestinians than Israelis. Americans from older generations are more than twice as likely to sympathize with the Israelis.

The progressive wing of the Democratic caucus in Congress has also grown increasingly vocal about the Palestinian cause.

https://www.axios.com/2023/03/16/democrats-sympathize-more-palestinians-israelis-gallup

---

What a shocker.

In the next episode of OP-writes-a-shitty-thread, he will tell us water is wet.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

That shift has been driven largely by Americans born after 1980, a narrow plurality of whom are more sympathetic to Palestinians than Israelis. Americans from older generations are more than twice as likely to sympathize with the Israelis.

The further away from 1947 we get, the less historical context there is for understanding that situation. 

Young kids just find out that there are "refugee camps" and they think that it's Israel's fault that they're there. They don't realize why there are no refugee camps in Pakistan, nor why there would be. They're just oblivious. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

The further away from 1947 we get, the less historical context there is for understanding that situation. 

Young kids just find out that there are "refugee camps" and they think that it's Israel's fault that they're there. They don't realize why there are no refugee camps in Pakistan, nor why there would be. They're just oblivious. 

My previous college peers that I still held contact with after I left uni, even those who are studying political science, are absolutely oblivious when it comes to History, or politics.

Ironically, a Master's student in politics I knew didn't know the year of the creation of Canada. She lived in Quebec almost all her life and didn't know anything about Quebecor which is the biggest media holder in the province. So when it comes to knowledge about a country 10 000km away from us, she was totally ignorant.

But she was happy to march for BLM, even though she's White and has a total of 0 Black friends. 

She also cut an inch of her hair last year for Iran and posted it on her Instagram, just because reasons.

But when it comes to Israel-Palestine, especially after what happened on October 7th... Silence.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QuebecOverCanada said:

My previous college peers that I still held contact with after I left uni, even those who are studying political science, are absolutely oblivious when it comes to History, or politics.

Ironically, a Master's student in politics I knew didn't know the year of the creation of Canada. She lived in Quebec almost all her life and didn't know anything about Quebecor which is the biggest media holder in the province. So when it comes to knowledge about a country 10 000km away from us, she was totally ignorant.

But she was happy to march for BLM, even though she's White and has a total of 0 Black friends. 

She also cut an inch of her hair last year for Iran and posted it on her Instagram, just because reasons.

But when it comes to Israel-Palestine, especially after what happened on October 7th... Silence.

Seems like she was able to learn by rote well enough to get through university, but she lacks general knowledge/awareness and likes to follow the crowd...

There's always so much more to the story than they can cover in a 30-second radio news blurb. All they really have time for is a narrative session. 

I've changed side twice now on the Arab-Israeli issue. I grew up pro-Israeli because that's what my parents were, and as a young adult I swapped sides for quite a few years (not much was going on), and then as I took more time to learn about it I went back to supporting Israel. 

Both sides make their case quite emotionally, and both sides have some very legitimate beefs, but only 1 side is willing to coexist. The only major thing in the way is violent religious bigotry which the Arabs will never give up - they ran out of valid arguments a long time ago.

The majority of Democrat-voters are on the side of Palestine, which is a real problem for American Jews who are traditionally more pro-Democrats. About 3/4 of Republicans are pro-Israel.

Usually not licking Israel's arse has been a major obstacle for any American politician's career ambitions but that may change.

Gentlemen... @NYLefty doesn't need truth or facts. Truth and facts won't help him be the kind of chickenshit he is.

This is the Libbie mentality we're talking about. Lies and violence are OK with them...as long as the media backs them and nobody actually confronts them while being violent.

Basically...they're a bunch of self-absorbed little cowards who lie as a matter of course and hide when anyone stands up to them. Its revenge of the nerds.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Seems like she was able to learn by rote well enough to get through university, but she lacks general knowledge/awareness and likes to follow the crowd...

There's always so much more to the story than they can cover in a 30-second radio news blurb. All they really have time for is a narrative session. 

I've changed side twice now on the Arab-Israeli issue. I grew up pro-Israeli because that's what my parents were, and as a young adult I swapped sides for quite a few years (not much was going on), and then as I took more time to learn about it I went back to supporting Israel. 

Both sides make their case quite emotionally, and both sides have some very legitimate beefs, but only 1 side is willing to coexist. The only major thing in the way is violent religious bigotry which the Arabs will never give up - they ran out of valid arguments a long time ago.

Something about this conflict is very telling.

The Israeli side has nukes. It has hundreds of jets, worth several billions, one of the best artillery and armoured vehicles on the planet. Not just in the Middle East, but in the World.

If Israelis really wanted to be genocidal maniacs, there would be no more Palestine or even Jordan.

The same couldn't be said about the Palestinians, or even Arabs in the region. Given they have the same military advantage Israel holds, they would use it to do what Hamas did 2 weeks ago, on a massive scale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

It makes perfect sense that you wouldn't have the slightest clue what's going on, as usual.

Conservatives were never the anti-Semites here. The Dems are the ones who hang out with Farrakhan and cheer on Hamas.

Even when members of Hamas are burning children alive and gang-raping young girls, the Dems can't control their anti-Semitic glee.  

It was "Unite the RIGHT" which was marching with torches in Charlottesville, chanting "Jews will not replace us."

Apparently conservative right wingers are big fans of Hitler and are "fine people." ?

2 hours ago, Mako said:

Many on the left hate Israel.

https://pagesix.com/2023/10/22/dave-chappelle-fans-walk-out-after-comedian-criticizes-israels-war-crimes-in-gaza-report/

Now you want people on the right to hate Israel too.

Good strategy.

They already do. And the left wing Jews in NY do hate Netanyahu, who was too busy stealing more West Bank land to defend Jews near Gaza. ?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Oblivious is not understanding that the Palestinian refugee camps exist because they have NO RIGHT OF RETURN to their long held family lands.

14 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

The majority of Democrat-voters are on the side of Palestine, which is a real problem for American Jews who are traditionally more pro-Democrats. About 3/4 of Republicans are pro-Israel.

Usually not licking Israel's arse has been a major obstacle for any American politician's career ambitions but that may change.

That's simply not accurate. Not even close.

Americans overwhelmingly (71 percent) believe that in terms of U.S. policy towards the Middle East, it is either “very important” (42 percent) or “somewhat important” (29 percent) to protect Israel. This belief is impressively bipartisan: 80 percent of Republicans and 72 percent of Democrats feel protecting Israel is an important aspect of American policy. 

What’s more, Americans feel that supporting Israel is more important than other geopolitical priorities. Roughly three-quarters (74 percent) of Americans say it is important that the U.S. fund military aid to Israel, the highest of any issue, beating border funding and foreign humanitarian aid (72 percent each), military aid for Ukraine (61 percent) and economic/military aid for Taiwan (52 percent), per CNBC polling. 

Frankly, in my five decades of experience in politics, including polling extensively on issues related to Israel and the America-Israel relationship, the current support for Israel’s right to defend itself against terrorists who seek its destruction is like nothing I’ve seen before and speaks to the impact of the savagery the entire world witnessed on Oct.7

There's a lot of self-congratulatory back-patting in this thread about historical and political awareness, but very little in the way of nuance. It is entirely possible--and far more evolved--to be able to recognize Israel's right to peaceful existence and to acknowledge what is, objectively, a multi-generational humanitarian crisis for the Palestinians. Sympathy for Palestinians, whose children suffer, die and become embittered the same as any other people, does not equate to animus toward Israel or support for Hamas. 

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

It was "Unite the RIGHT" which was marching with torches in Charlottesville, chanting "Jews will not replace us."

Apparently conservative right wingers are big fans of Hitler and are "fine people." ?

Antisemitism has no side politically.

25 minutes ago, robosmith said:

They're outliers, and they had one protest.

Obama was the dems' nominee for POTUS. Omar, Pressly, Tlaib are elected congress-skanks. It takes a lot of people to elect that many anti-Semites to office.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NYLefty said:

What are you trying to say here, wokejob? That we should join you baby killers in your undying devotion to those blood thirsty murderers of Hamas? 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Oblivious is not understanding that the Palestinian refugee camps exist because they have NO RIGHT OF RETURN to their long held family lands.

1) In the last 100 years of Ottoman (islamic) rule there were various massacres of Jews and instances of forced re-settling, and also instances where they were prevented from migrating to different countries when they were trying to escape persecution. 

2) In the late 1930s, when some Arab nations became friendly with Hitler, the Jews faced extreme violence and persecution in those Arab states, which caused Jewish populations to leave and either try to get to Palestine or try to get to Europe. By 1942 there were murderous riots against Jews. 

3) By 1948, when the mandate occurred, the population of Palestine was about 1/3 Jewish. 

4) Unlike in Pakistan, where the formation of the country led to an all-out genocide, Palestinians weren't murdered, just re-settled, much like Jews were in the Ottoman empire. So you see, the Jews didn't invent that behaviour, they learned it when it happened to them.

5) Arab states shrugged off a genocide in the millions of Sikhs and Hindus in 1947 by the Pakistanis, and another genocide in the millions by the Pakistanis in 1971, but those same Arabs are unable to sleep at night because less than 1M Palestinians were forced to re-settle, and Jews have sovereignty over part of the Holy Land.

What's worse robo: less than 1M people resettled, or untold thousands burned alive in public executions plus 5M more killed in two genocides? 

I know what's worse, but apparently you and the Arabs don't. 

6) The Palestinian refugee camps exist because the people in them weren't burned alive in 1947, like they would have been if they were Sikhs or Hindus in Pakistan. 

7) The Palestinians would have had half of Palestine to themselves if the Arabs could have peacefully coexisted with Israel. They lost their territories when they started wars. 

Sure, I'll acknowledge that it was shitty what happened to the Palestinians in 1948, but muslims did that to Jews for over a century before that. The muslims enforced re-settlings and had massive genocides and it was all 100% gah-roovy babayy, but when the Jews were the beneficiaries of a dispossession in 1948 suddenly the concept was utterly abhorrent to the muslim world. 

Sorry but the people who are cozy with 1947-created Pakistan's multiple, massive genocides should be able to find it in their hearts to accept the fact that 1948-created Israel exists or it's just their own religious bigotry getting in the way. 

Yeah, you accept Pakistan's massive genocides as "necessary to cull the herd of lesser religions", but I don't see it like that. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

Edited by WestCanMan

49 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They're outliers, and they had one protest.

Obama was the dems' nominee for POTUS. Omar, Pressly, Tlaib are elected congress-skanks. It takes a lot of people to elect that many anti-Semites to office.  

Yeah, they were BANKRUPTED by lawsuits after that.

I guess they learned their lesson, but I'm betting they will crawl back out of their holes again.

BTW, I can only wish that neo-Nazis were outliers. They have been around HERE A LONG TIME.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yeah, they were BANKRUPTED by lawsuits after that.

I guess they learned their lesson, but I'm betting they will crawl back out of their holes again.

BTW, I can only wish that neo-Nazis were outliers. They have been around HERE A LONG TIME.

No conservatives are bemoaning the fate of a bunch of skinheads, but here you are supporting religious bigotry on a genocidal scale

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) In the last 100 years of Ottoman (islamic) rule there were various massacres of Jews and instances of forced re-settling, and also instances where they were prevented from migrating to different countries when they were trying to escape persecution. 

2) In the late 1930s, when some Arab nations became friendly with Hitler, the Jews faced extreme violence and persecution in those Arab states, which caused Jewish populations to leave and either try to get to Palestine or try to get to Europe. By 1942 there were murderous riots against Jews. 

3) By 1948, when the mandate occurred, the population of Palestine was about 1/3 Jewish. 

4) Unlike in Pakistan, where the formation of the country led to an all-out genocide, Palestinians weren't murdered, just re-settled, much like Jews were in the Ottoman empire. So you see, the Jews didn't invent that behaviour, they learned it when it happened to them.

5) Arab states shrugged off two massive genocides of Sikhs and Hindus, both in the millions, by the Pakistanis, but those same Arabs are unable to sleep at night because less than 1M Palestinians were forced to re-settle.

What's worse robo: less than 1M people resettled, or untold thousands burned alive in public executions plus 5M more killed in two genocides? 

I know what's worse, but apparently you and the Arabs don't. 

6) The Palestinian refugee camps exist because the people in them weren't burned alive in 1947, like they would have been if they were Sikhs or Hindus in Pakistan. 

7) The Palestinians would have had half of Palestine to themselves if the Arabs could have peacefully coexisted with Israel. They lost their territories when they started wars. 

Sure, I'll acknowledge that it was shitty what happened to the Palestinians in 1948, but muslims did that to Jews for over a century before that. The muslims enforced re-settlings and had massive genocides and it was all 100% gah-roovy babayy, but when the Jews were the beneficiaries of a dispossession in 1948 suddenly the concept was utterly abhorrent to the muslim world. 

Sorry but the people who are cozy with 1947-created Pakistan's multiple, massive genocides should be able to find it in their hearts to accept the fact that 1948-created Israel exists or it's just their own religious bigotry getting in the way. 

Yeah, you accept Pakistan's massive genocides as "necessary to cull the herd of lesser religions", but I don't see it like that. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. 

Previous mistreatment of Jews in OTHER COUNTRIES, does NOT justify mistreatment of Palestinians.

I understand that Jews were DESPERATE after WWII, but that still does not justify stealing Palestinian land nor terrorizing Palestinians into fleeing it.

Just like there was NO JUSTIFICATION for US settlers stealing Native American lands.

In reality, the Jewish claim on Palestine is 2000 yo. AKA, so tenuous it is impossible to document, unlike the 75 yo claim of Palestinian REFUGEES.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

No conservatives are bemoaning the fate of a bunch of skinheads, but here you are supporting religious bigotry on a genocidal scale

No I'm NOT. I said NOTHING about backing genocide, LIAR.

I am backing JUSTICE for STOLEN LAND.

12 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Previous mistreatment of Jews in OTHER COUNTRIES, does NOT justify mistreatment of Palestinians.

I understand that Jews were DESPERATE after WWII, but that still does not justify stealing Palestinian land nor terrorizing Palestinians into fleeing it.

Just like there was NO JUSTIFICATION for US settlers stealing Native American lands.

In reality, the Jewish claim on Palestine is 2000 yo. AKA, so tenuous it is impossible to document, unlike the 75 yo claim of Palestinian REFUGEES.

No I'm NOT. I said NOTHING about backing genocide, LIAR.

I am backing JUSTICE for STOLEN LAND.

Justice?

You call burning hundreds of children to death and murdering 1,400 civilians "justice"? 

You sick piece of shit.

1) 100% acceptance of previous mistreatment of Jews, by the exact same people who won't tolerate any mistreat of Palestinians is what we're talking about here. 

Do you get it?

2) The Jews weren't just looking for a homeland after WWII stupid. Don't put this all on the Nazis. The Jews were in a constant state of looking for a homeland for centuries, and a lot of them were forced out of their homes by the exact same muslims who can't tolerate what happened to Palestinians.

Do you get it?

3) Yep, what happened to the Palestinians is wrong, just like what happened to the Sikhs and Hindus was wrong. BUT, what happened to the Sikhs and Hindus was 1,000x worse and YOU'RE OK WITH IT. THE ARAB STATES ARE ALL OK WITH IT. 

If they can let two genocides in the millions slide, and have no hard feelings whatsoever for Pakistan, then they should be able to accept the fact that there's a Jewish homeland now.  NONE OF HAMAS'S TORTURING AND MURDERING IS JUSTIFIED, A-HOLE! If there was a time to go on a righteous murdering spree, it was in Pakistan long ago. That's where violent justice was warranted. 

YOU are literally ok'ing two massive genocides and calling for genocide against people who never actually committed any genocides.