Complicit in War Crimes

16 hours ago, Gaétan said:

But the terrorists for me is the army of Israel and his government, you just don't have any sense of justice. They persecute palestinians since decades.

I have a great sense of justice, justice is dead terrorists period... Israel would not have to persecute palestinians if they truly wanted peace...but you can not prove that they do...and until Hamas is destroyed, palestinians will continue to pay the price...

26 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Tell the US and Britain to go deal with the consequences of their actions in Iran in 1953. Escalate the conflict - regime change. 

Why so you can then complain that women and children are dying over there as well, there is no win to any of this....Israel is doing what you just said, it is finishing the job it should have many years ago...and now you have thrown your support in with a bunch of terrorists...who only want the destruction of all jews around the globe...we have seen this violence here in Canada...against jews who have nothing to do with things going on in Gaza...Stop drinking their kool aid...

2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I have a great sense of justice, justice is dead terrorists period... Israel would not have to persecute palestinians if they truly wanted peace...but you can not prove that they do...and until Hamas is destroyed, palestinians will continue to pay the price...

Israel are the real terrorists:

ZionistMassacres_1937-48.pdf (middleeastmonitor.com)

List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia

List of towns and villages depopulated during the 1947–1949 Palestine war - Wikipedia

3) Khan Yunis Massacre 1956 - www ?

14) Jerusalem Massacre 1967 - www ?

15) Sabra et Shatila Massacre 1982 - www ?

16) Al-Aqsa Massacre 1990 - www ?

17) Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre 1994 - www ?

18) Jenin Refugee Camp April 2002 - www ?

19) Gaza Massacre 2008-2009 - www ?

20) Gaza Massacre 2012 - www ?

21) Gaza Massacre 2014 - www ?

22) Gaza Massacre 2018-2019 - www ?

23) Gaza Massacre 2021 - www ?

24) Gaza Genocide 2023-24... - nombreux WWWs

• Downvote 1

On 1/17/2024 at 1:30 PM, Army Guy said:

Why so you can then complain that women and children are dying over there as well, there is no win to any of this....

I was going to say to end it once and for all so we can get on with a far more important issue, climate change.

Meh... We've simply let too many things pile up for too long to get out front under it all.

Everyone's fu cked because everything is breaking at once when we really need things to work. Like rules, international order, science, reason, but above all else the will to simply use them.

It's worse than you think, there's nothing to win.

On 1/17/2024 at 8:07 PM, Gaétan said:

Israel are the real terrorists:

ZionistMassacres_1937-48.pdf (middleeastmonitor.com)

List of Irgun attacks - Wikipedia

List of towns and villages depopulated during the 1947–1949 Palestine war - Wikipedia

3) Khan Yunis Massacre 1956 - www ?

14) Jerusalem Massacre 1967 - www ?

15) Sabra et Shatila Massacre 1982 - www ?

16) Al-Aqsa Massacre 1990 - www ?

17) Ibrahimi Mosque Massacre 1994 - www ?

18) Jenin Refugee Camp April 2002 - www ?

19) Gaza Massacre 2008-2009 - www ?

20) Gaza Massacre 2012 - www ?

21) Gaza Massacre 2014 - www ?

22) Gaza Massacre 2018-2019 - www ?

23) Gaza Massacre 2021 - www ?

24) Gaza Genocide 2023-24... - nombreux WWWs

Your proving my point here...each and every one of these are a response to Palestinian attacks on Israel, Palestinians do not want peace, they reject it unless Israel is destroyed...hence all the terrorist attacks on Israel.... today they are living in their own hell of their own making...and time is running out for them....Israel has enough of their shit and now wants them gone, every last one of them...thats what happens when you poke the bear to many times, and the only way to have peace is to destroy them or push them into the sea....and the world is going to sit and watch...as they have been doing for the last few months...

I just don't understand these egoist in Israel, their army kills 100 children a day in Gaza and they are worry about 100 hostages their army would not have killed yet, i hope i didnt't heard the true from média or if yes  that population is not really human but demons.

• Downvote 1

39 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

I just don't understand these egoist in Israel, their army kills 100 children a day in Gaza and they are worry about 100 hostages their army would not have killed yet, i hope i didnt't heard the true from média or if yes  that population is not really human but demons.

They don't kill the children- the people who hide behind those children and shoot at the israel kill those children.  If you push a child in front of a bus, you can't blame the bus.

On 1/19/2024 at 9:18 PM, Army Guy said:

Your proving my point here...each and every one of these are a response to Palestinian attacks on Israel, Palestinians do not want peace, they reject it unless Israel is destroyed...hence all the terrorist attacks on Israel.... today they are living in their own hell of their own making...and time is running out for them....Israel has enough of their shit and now wants them gone, every last one of them...thats what happens when you poke the bear to many times, and the only way to have peace is to destroy them or push them into the sea....and the world is going to sit and watch...as they have been doing for the last few months...

And the 7th october was a response too. The values the generals of the canadian  army put in your head are the values taught by Satan. It is now clear that israelis must leave and go back to Europe.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

And the 7th october was a response too. The values the generals of the canadian  army put in your head are the values taught by Satan. It is now clear that israelis must leave and go back to Europe.

Lets talk about morals and values shall we, the ones that are instilled in most Canadian soldiers, we are warriors everyone of us, we protect the weak, and innocent we do not kill women and children on purpose or for political gains, we do not hide behind the civilians we protect, and we use force proportionate to the task at hand...we respect the geneva convention and inter national law...I highly doubt satan practices any of that, instead your augment is based on lies, and terrorist propaganda, which you and many other gullible Canadians have lapped up with a ladle...not smart enough to look at the facts or understand them when they are presented to you...

A good portion of Israelis were in fact there well before your terrorist buddies, every wonder why most if not all archaeologist sites in the area find artifacts belonging to Israelis, rather than Palestinians...Ya i wonder the same...Jews in the area have been persecuted since the dawn of time, thrown off the land many times, and yet they are still there...

Palestinians have pushed or soured their relationship with Israelis and now they are paying a much higher price...This conflict will get bigger, it has just started...and it won't be regional , but much larger than that....the middle east is going to look much different in the future...

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Army Guy said:

Lets talk about morals and values shall we, the ones that are instilled in most Canadian soldiers, we are warriors everyone of us, we protect the weak, and innocent we do not kill women and children on purpose or for political gains, we do not hide behind the civilians we protect, and we use force proportionate to the task at hand...we respect the geneva convention and inter national law...I highly doubt satan practices any of that, instead your augment is based on lies, and terrorist propaganda, which you and many other gullible Canadians have lapped up with a ladle...not smart enough to look at the facts or understand them when they are presented to you...

A good portion of Israelis were in fact there well before your terrorist buddies, every wonder why most if not all archaeologist sites in the area find artifacts belonging to Israelis, rather than Palestinians...Ya i wonder the same...Jews in the area have been persecuted since the dawn of time, thrown off the land many times, and yet they are still there...

Palestinians have pushed or soured their relationship with Israelis and now they are paying a much higher price...This conflict will get bigger, it has just started...and it won't be regional , but much larger than that....the middle east is going to look much different in the future...

The propaganda that the Canadian army has put in your head is nothing but lies, we don't need killers like you or any other and we should get rid of the army. The lands of Israel do not belong to these Europeans and Hamas does not put itself behind the children but in front to protect them. Terrorists are people like you who shoot up a house, kill children, and then go see when there's nothing left but a pile of stone to see if there are any fighters.

Edited by Gaétan
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The lands of Israel do not belong to these Europeans and

You're a God-damned liar.

There were close to a million Jews from around the ME who migrated to Israel between 1900 and 1950 to flee the codified religious bigotry and violence that they faced there. 

Furthermore, the Jews in Europe are mainly descended from Semitic Jews who fled the ME before that. 

The old canard that "all of the Jews in Israel are European" is pure BS. 

Hamas does not put itself behind the children but in front to protect them.

Again with your God-damned lying.

The UN Secretary General said in no uncertain terms that Hamas IS using children as human shields, and the UN has always been against Israel: 

• At the same time, Hamas and other militants use civilians as human shields and continue to launch rockets indiscriminately towards Israel.

The part where he said "Hamas and other militants use civilians as humans shields" means that Hamas and other militants use civilians as humans shields. 

On Al Jazeera - unapologetic Hamas supporters - they only say "The Israelis have not provided concrete proof", but that is a meaningless statement. What's their version of 'concrete proof'? They also say that the Israelis "attacked the hospital in Gaza" and that clearly didn't happen. 

Even Al Jazeera admits this much:

• The presence of human shields does not render a site immune from attack. While they are protected people according to the laws of war, the military assets they shield can still be legitimately targeted.

•  

If they [the civilians used as human shields] die, the responsibility for their death is placed on those who use them as human shields, rather than on those who kill them.

Edited by WestCanMan

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're a God-damned liar.

There were close to a million Jews from around the ME who migrated to Israel between 1900 and 1950 to flee the codified religious bigotry and violence that they faced there. 

Furthermore, the Jews in Europe are mainly descended from Semitic Jews who fled the ME before that. 

The old canard that "all of the Jews in Israel are European" is pure BS. 

Again with your God-damned lying.

The UN Secretary General said in no uncertain terms that Hamas IS using children as human shields, and the UN has always been against Israel: 

• At the same time, Hamas and other militants use civilians as human shields and continue to launch rockets indiscriminately towards Israel.

The part where he said "Hamas and other militants use civilians as humans shields" means that Hamas and other militants use civilians as humans shields. 

On Al Jazeera - unapologetic Hamas supporters - they only say "The Israelis have not provided concrete proof", but that is a meaningless statement. What's their version of 'concrete proof'? They also say that the Israelis "attacked the hospital in Gaza" and that clearly didn't happen. 

Even Al Jazeera admits this much:

• The presence of human shields does not render a site immune from attack. While they are protected people according to the laws of war, the military assets they shield can still be legitimately targeted.

•  

If they [the civilians used as human shields] die, the responsibility for their death is placed on those who use them as human shields, rather than on those who kill them.

image.thumb.png.2af3555d9f932f5ecb9ff4de22ba52f2.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

The propaganda that the Canadian army has put in your head is nothing but lies, we don't need killers like you or any other and we should get rid of the army. The lands of Israel do not belong to these Europeans and Hamas does not put itself behind the children but in front to protect them. Terrorists are people like you who shoot up a house, kill children, and then go see when there's nothing left but a pile of stone to see if there are any fighters.

I'm sorry gaytan, i can't be bothered having these conversations with you anymore, your tinfoil hat is on way to tight...your just one of many Canadians that are to stupid to see what Hamas and Palestine people are. maybe you can sponsor a good hamas family...really show your colors...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

I'm sorry gaytan, i can't be bothered having these conversations with you anymore, your tinfoil hat is on way to tight...your just one of many Canadians that are to stupid to see what Hamas and Palestine people are. maybe you can sponsor a good hamas family...really show your colors...

Never mind the bollocks, friend.

Know when you're being trolled.   ;)

28 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Gaetan will never answer me because he hates facts. He just wants to spew his crap and then have a debate from his false starting point. 

It's YOUR fault for making sense.  He's wrong because you're right and that makes you a bully.  And a racist, probably.

Israel's victory, the white and corrupt international court refused to call for a ceasefire in Gaza and are complicit in the genocide. It was written in the Sky, It's a harbinger of the end of the world

Edited by Gaétan
  • Downvote 1

It was written in Heaven, the white and corrupt International Tribunal refused to ask for a ceasefire in Gaza and is complicit in the genocide, now the judges can go to the cocktails prepared by the bankers and other wealthy people. It proves that Satan has control over this world and a harbinger of its end.

• Downvote 1

30 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

It was written in Heaven, the white and corrupt International Tribunal refused to ask for a ceasefire in Gaza and is complicit in the genocide, now the judges can go to the cocktails prepared by the bankers and other wealthy people. It proves that Satan has control over this world and a harbinger of its end.

Hamas just refused a cease fire.

36 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

Not true. I just talked to Satan, he said he's to busy writing out talking points for Liberals.

He also said he prefers hamburger over harbinger.

• Haha 1