Complicit in War Crimes

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Yes, I do. I can see all the videos of destroyed apartment buildings, markets, restaurants, schools and such. I can listen to people I trust who have been there, like Douglas Murray, and reported on it. It's been covered extensively for the last year in almost every media large and small, left and right. Not one disagrees. Though perhaps if you go far enough out onto the fringes you'll find some. If I have no idea about that then I have no idea about anything. Nor does anyone else.

You don't know why Russians are firing at those buildings any more than I do. They have every right to return fire on any building that's shooting at them. 

We already know that the Ukrainians are committing war crimes because the Azovs are actual Nazis who were caught committing war crimes. I've seen videos of Ukrainian troops using ambulances as troop transports. Zelenski told his citizens to fight back against Russia so I know that there are unarmed civilians actively engaging Russians. 

Do you think that you know Ukrainians aren't firing on Russian troops from those buildings? Of course not.

Buddy, the fact that someone like you just said "everyone agrees" is all the proof I need to know it's bullshit. I'm fluent in leftard rhetoric now, ufortunately.

Let me get this straight. Ukraine has been firing at Russian troops hundreds of miles away from apartment buildings and markets and restaurants? Is that the position you'll be standing behind?

Are you saying that Russians are shooting missiles at buildings hundreds of miles away from where their troops are fighting?

By thinking they were an independent country, you mean?

Those of us who have an interest in the preservation of Western society and its international norms and order, who don't want a return to the bad old days when vicious, murdering dictators use their armies to attack their neighbors and steal territory DO care what happens to Ukraine.

And by the way, if anything is serving to give China second thoughts about the wisdom of attacking Taiwan it's Russia's quagmire in Ukraine.

I can't keep bouncing back and forth to that other post, ten pages back, so I don't really know what you're referring to so I'm just going to answer in general terms:

1) This isn't a situation where a murderous dictator is on the loose. Biden/Zelenski put Putin in a position where he had to attack so he attacked. Just because you're too stupid to understand that doesn't make it any less real.

2) You leftards need to get your stories straight. Out of one side of your id10t mouths you guys say things like: "There are 15,000 dead Russian troops, only 1,000 dead Ukrainian troops, and 1,000 Ukrainian civilians dead", then out of the other you call it a genocide. Your stories are actually mutually exclusive by any reckoning. 

I have no clue what type of BS numbers you guys are even talking about when you claim that Russia is doing something.

NATO is not a 'hostile military alliance'. If we were we would have already crushed the Russians.

If by "not hostile" you mean: "They wanna park a 20-nation army of friendlies by your border" then sure, they're not hostile, dumbass. 

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

Someone who operates on logic and common sense. And can read a map. The distance between NATO member Latvia and Moscow is a lot shorter.

Latvia is no closer to Moscow at all dude. Look on a map ffs. You can check the driving distance in Km and hrs. 

It's also basically 1/10 the size of Ukraine. They have 1/10 the food. 1/10 the population. 1/10 as many roads going into Ukraine. And it's not just the Russian border, Belarus has a massive border with Ukraine. 

Bullshit.

Horseshit. None of this is about Russia fearing anything. It's about Putin's desire to pull the old Soviet Union back together again, by hook or by crook.

An independent nation with its own cultural heritage. A nation whose integrity was guaranteed by Putin. But I guess Putin's word isn't worth much.

Spare me your alt-right garbage. There are a hundred times more nazis in Russia than there ever were in Ukraine. And the war crimes committed by Russia outnumber anything done by Ukraine a thousandfold.

Stop with the bullshit about you knowing anything about international law. You don't have a clue and everyone here knows it.

I can't change your mind after you spent 2 years watching hawks on CNN froth at the mouth, but anyone with half a brain can understand why Russia can't have NATO in Ukraine. It's utterly ridiculous to pretend that it's not a catastrophe for them, 24/7, for decades to come. I can't even believe you think that you can say things like that to other adults. You must be off your meds or something.

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

There are less Hamas fighters who died than israelis soldiers.

That doesn't even make sense.   Are you trying to say that the number of hamas soldiers who have died is smaller than the IDF?  Because that's what everyone would expect.

Are you trying to say more israeli military has died than hamas fighters?  That doesn't seem to be correct at all, but if so i guess they better keep bombing till they get 'em hadn't they.

It's bad enough when you post nonsense, at least you could post coherent nonsense.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Yes, you cannot count the 6,000 children who died as Hamas fighters

And where are you getting your numbers from? By all reports very very few israeli soldiers have died.  More than that died in the initial raid that started the war.

And are you saying hamas never uses young people in it's activities and terrorism? Might want to think before answering :)

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

Poilievre et Trudeau are complicits of the genocide of Israel in Gaza, if they want to campain to be prime minister they should campain from prison. They bowed down to the devil.

So you don't actually have the numbers we talked about, you're just spreading disinformation to support your terrorist buddies

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Latvia is no closer to Moscow at all dude. Look on a map ffs. You can check the driving distance in Km and hrs. 

It's about 800km vs 1200 for Ukraine.

It's also basically 1/10 the size of Ukraine. They have 1/10 the food. 1/10 the population. 1/10 as many roads going into Ukraine.

What difference does that make? You were saying Putin was worried about NATO troops, not Ukrainian troops. He was worried the Americans and Germans would put tanks and missiles there or somesuch thing. They could do the same in Latvia.

And it's not just the Russian border, Belarus has a massive border with Ukraine. 

Belarus does not belong to Russia, even if Putin has bought and paid for its dictator president. And Poland has a border with Belarus too and is a hell of a lot more of a threat.

I can't change your mind after you spent 2 years watching hawks on CNN froth at the mouth

Yeahhh, I get that you imagine everyone who disagrees with you is watching Don Lemon or something, but I don't actually watch CNN anymore, nor FOX. I got bored with American news sometime during the BLM non riots, and definitely during covid. I'm more likely to watch Euronews and Deutchnews and the BBC.

But I also don't read the biased far-right trash you're taking as gospel.

but anyone with half a brain can understand why Russia can't have NATO in Ukraine. It's utterly ridiculous to pretend that it's not a catastrophe for them, 24/7, for decades to come. I can't even believe you think that you can say things like that to other adults. You must be off your meds or something.

No. I just don't get a chubby every time little Vlad appears on my TV.

Russia is a catastrophe now. And its future is pretty damned grim since all it has going for it is oil, the proceeds of which have all been looted by Putin and his kleptocratic buddies. Twenty percent of Russians still don't have indoor toilets. And when the oil runs out what's Russia going to be left with? Antiquated cold-war era industries and a bunch of billionaires who will quickly absorb to the sunny Caribbean. 

Edited by I am Groot

You don't know why Russians are firing at those buildings any more than I do. They have every right to return fire on any building that's shooting at them. 

Shooting at them from apartment buildings, restaurants and markets hundreds of miles from the front? You are really buying this bullshit? If so, fine. Just don't try selling it here.

Buddy, the fact that someone like you just said "everyone agrees" is all the proof I need to know it's bullshit.

Let me guess. You're a flat earther too.

I'm fluent in leftard rhetoric now, ufortunately.

It looks more like you're fluent in dumbfuk beliefs.

Are you saying that Russians are shooting missiles at buildings hundreds of miles away from where their troops are fighting?

Yes. They've fired missiles deep into western Ukraine and hit civilian areas nowhere near any military targets, as well as regularly into Kyiv. There's no fighting anywhere near these areas. 

1) This isn't a situation where a murderous dictator is on the loose.

Disagree completely. And if things had gone as Putin had hoped in Ukraine he'd be looking at Moldova next, and then the Baltic states. He wants to rebuild the USSR.

2) You leftards need to get your stories straight.

This sort of crap just makes you sound retarded, you know.

13 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Shooting at them from apartment buildings, restaurants and markets hundreds of miles from the front? You are really buying this bullshit? If so, fine. Just don't try selling it here.

Do you have a cite for what you're talking about?

The Ukrainians have fired missiles hundreds of miles too. What did they hit?

Disagree completely. And if things had gone as Putin had hoped in Ukraine he'd be looking at Moldova next, and then the Baltic states. He wants to rebuild the USSR.

This sort of crap just makes you sound retarded, you know.

You're such a lying piece of crap that you can't even stick to actual facts. All that you're doing is making this about "what you THINK is going to happen".

No one cares about your predictions when you can't even get your facts straight. 

You just made two posts claiming that Moscow is approx 50% further from Ukraine than Latvia (1200 vs 800), and I even told you how to get that info from Google before you were 100% wrong the second time. It's time for you to pound sand now. 

6 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The war in Ukraine is a war organized by Trudeau, Biden and others corrupted leaders of NATO elected with money, they should be arrested and put in prison, people who died in that war are waiting for these criminals to be punished.

Oh no. I've got ^this guy^ on my side now?

Looks like it's time to concede victory.

"This is a war of conquest by Russia entirely due to Putin's evil and he won't stop 'til he conquers the world. Zelenski and NATO are always the good guys, Biden is a world-renowned stalwart hero and a tactical genius, and the Russians should be thrilled to have all the tanks, stealth fighters, stealth bombers, cruise missiles and whatnot from a 20-nation army on their western border."

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, I am Groot said:

Will you hate them less, then, and just wave away their supposed crimes without interest?

I don't hate Israel. I hate Hamas, I hate Islamic Republic. I hate Arab terrorists. I hate those who come here and demostrate in support of Hamas. Go back  if you don't like it here or if you don't like the culture here. 

The media are also complicit in the genocide of Gazans, Russians and Ukrainians and they want money to pay for infos to people, we know why Trudeau pays them with public funds. One of the reason is because he wants to reduce the population on earth.

Edited by Gaétan

5 minutes ago, Gaétan said:

The media are also complicit in the genocide of gazans,

Sure - it's EVERYONE on earth EXCEPT the gazans.

Kiddo - it's the gazans. The gazans are suffering because of what they did.  Nobody else is complicit - they brought it on themselves and deserve to suffer the consequences of their own actions.  Sorry to break it to you.

6 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

I don't hate Israel. I hate Hamas, I hate Islamic Republic. I hate Arab terrorists. 

You just don't want anyone to go after these Arab terrorists unless that means no civilian casualties. Which means you just don't want anyone to go after Arab terrorists.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Do you have a cite for what you're talking about?

Sure. But why? You'll just dismiss it anyway, like you do all other reports that cast aspersions on that manly man of your dreams, Vladimir Putin.

You're such a lying piece of crap that you can't even stick to actual facts. All that you're doing is making this about "what you THINK is going to happen".

Putin has called the dissolving of the USSR the greatest tragedy of the 20th century. Worse even than WW2. He's clearly been making efforts to put it back together. But maybe that's what you want, I guess. 

No one cares about your predictions when you can't even get your facts straight. 

My facts are quite straight. Yours seem very gay.

You just made two posts claiming that Moscow is approx 50% further from Ukraine than Latvia (1200 vs 800), and I even told you how to get that info from Google before you were 100% wrong the second time. It's time for you to pound sand now. 

I got that information from Google, you 'tard.

"This is a war of conquest by Russia entirely due to Putin's evil and he won't stop 'til he conquers the world. Zelenski and NATO are always the good guys, Biden is a world-renowned stalwart hero and a tactical genius, and the Russians should be thrilled to have all the tanks, stealth fighters, stealth bombers, cruise missiles and whatnot from a 20-nation army on their western border."

You know, you can always go to Russia and claim political asylum on the basis that people are attacking you for your love of Vladimir Putin.

1 minute ago, I am Groot said:

Sure. But why? You'll just dismiss it anyway, like you do all other reports that cast aspersions on that manly man of your dreams, Vladimir Putin.

?‍♂️

Putin has called the dissolving of the USSR the greatest tragedy of the 20th century. Worse even than WW2. He's clearly been making efforts to put it back together. But maybe that's what you want, I guess. 

1. A link would be great with that

2. Democrats said that Biden and Fetterman were capable adults. Are we supposed to hold Putin to a higher standard of honesty?

My facts are quite straight. Yours seem very gay.

Holy repression, Batman. That sounds a lot like: "I'm not gay, I just like the taste of sperm."

I got that information from Google, you 'tard.

Weird that Google gives out different distances between the same two places on a map depending on your IP Address. Who knew that would ever be a thing?

You know, you can always go to Russia and claim political asylum on the basis that people are attacking you for your love of Vladimir Putin.

That would be a lie. It's more like there's a gang of infants is crying non-stop here and the noise tends to be unbearable. "TWUMPIE SED SUMFING AGIN MAWWWMMMYYYY!"

14 hours ago, I am Groot said:

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen ?

You've got the distance measured between random spots within those countries. They didn't even choose the capitol of Ukraine, just a random spot in the middle of the country.

Q: When the Russian amassed troops to attack Ukraine, did they do that in Moscow and then roll out from there, or did they do that right along their border? 

What's the point of measuring from some random point in the country?

Q: How far is it from "Canada to DC"?

Typical answer from I am Groot: "Duuuuuh.... Here it is. Moosamin to DC, 4,000 km!" 

15 hours ago, I am Groot said:

You just don't want anyone to go after these Arab terrorists unless that means no civilian casualties. Which means you just don't want anyone to go after Arab terrorists.

Israel is not responsible for casulties as Hamas is using them as human shields but Israel has to do its best to minimize deaths and suffering on civilians caught in between. I don't think Israel is doing that.

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Israel is not responsible for casulties as Hamas is using them as human shields but Israel has to do its best to minimize deaths and suffering on civilians caught in between. I don't think Israel is doing that.

They drop leaflets in advance of the attacks to warn people, they allow inspectors to travel with their troops on the front to see what they see at the same time as they capture territory, they've done a lot.

What more could they do?

48 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

I take it there are no mirrors in your house.

Just remember that the whole point of this little exchange is that I was right from the very first second that I made that comment, and you were wrong every single time that you tried to correct me. Even after I helped you to get the right information you still managed to get it wrong.

So in the end you were busted for being wrong - multiple times - and instead of just acknowledging it, or just moving on, you chose to go with "snotty insult". 

WTH dude. You're acting like a leftist right now.