One more thing Donnie was right about: the Muslim travel ban

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well there was no 'muslim' ban proposed  of course.  He proposed limiting immigration from certain countries - and its worth noting most of them had been restricted before previously. The media acted like this was new but it wasn't. And because most of the countries have predominently muslim populations they called it a 'muslim ban'.  But that simply wasn't true.

And as a reminder - the left currently DOES blame all white people for the klan and for slavery and is demanding reparations. Even if your family hadn't immigrated to america during the years of slavery etc.  Sooooo.... yeah,

Well there was no 'muslim' ban proposed  of course.  He proposed limiting immigration from certain countries - and its worth noting most of them had been restricted before previously. The media acted like this was new but it wasn't. And because most of the countries have predominently muslim populations they called it a 'muslim ban'.  But that simply wasn't true.

And as a reminder - the left currently DOES blame all white people for the klan and for slavery and is demanding reparations. Even if your family hadn't immigrated to america during the years of slavery etc.  Sooooo.... yeah,

Well actually it wasn't just " proposed" and didn't happen..." ( the Muslim travel ban) it DID happen, twice. Mr. Trump while POTUS put forth two Executive Orders, the first was Executive Order #13769, and that was followed by Executive Order 13780. Both banned any Muslim trying to enter the united States from Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, Libya and Iran. These two bans led to over 50,000 Visas being revoked by President Trump and over 700 people then e route to the USA to be detained indefinitely for over three weeks and it would have been longer if the Department of Homeland Security ( set up by past President Bush Jr you will recall) hadn't ordered its agents to block it and/or ignore it for 90% of attempted entrants, the others having given up their attempts on their own before getting " detained" even though they all had legitimate business to BE here. President Trumps orders became known as the "Muslim travel ban" even among his own followers and by Trump himself, so I guess you just didn't get that memo.  Maybe it was lost along with the four countries paperwork not listed in that Muslim ban...the countries where coincidentally...Trump had resort properties...Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and  Saudi Arabia ( you do remember him dancing the sword dance there, don't you? It was well played frequently by Trumps media friends at the time....but these bans, these Executive Orders were not just " proposed" , they happened, it's history. Just like when they were both revoked by President Biden after he took Office.  

39 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well actually it wasn't just " proposed" and didn't happen..." ( the Muslim travel ban) it DID happen, twice. Mr. Trump while POTUS put forth two Executive Orders, the first was Executive Order #13769, and that was followed by Executive Order 13780. Both banned any Muslim trying to enter the united States

Really.  Well lets take a look.

Hmmm - the word 'muslim' doesn't even appear at all in either of those two bills. It doesn't make any reference to them. 

Sooooo - how exactly does it ban 'Muslims" from travelling from those countries?

Answer is it doesn't and you have no clue what you're talking about. As i said previously, because the populations are predominantly muslim some like to refer to it that way but in fact it didn't restrict muslims in the slightest. You claim it banned muslims - it does not.

ANd in fact it's the same as some of the orders under obama.

can you point then to where a different law or regulation was enacted banning muslims from traveling to the us?

No?  None?

Yeah.  Still don't know what you're talking about do you.

Kid - your lack of knowledge and poor research skills might serve you well during recess on the playground but you'll have to step it up just a bit if you're going to avoid looking silly here

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Really.  Well lets take a look.

Hmmm - the word 'muslim' doesn't even appear at all in either of those two bills. It doesn't make any reference to them. 

Sooooo - how exactly does it ban 'Muslims" from travelling from those countries?

Answer is it doesn't and you have no clue what you're talking about. As i said previously, because the populations are predominantly muslim some like to refer to it that way but in fact it didn't restrict muslims in the slightest. You claim it banned muslims - it does not.

ANd in fact it's the same as some of the orders under obama.

can you point then to where a different law or regulation was enacted banning muslims from traveling to the us?

No?  None?

Yeah.  Still don't know what you're talking about do you.

Kid - your lack of knowledge and poor research skills might serve you well during recess on the playground but you'll have to step it up just a bit if you're going to avoid looking silly here

Read the two Executive Orders. I am not going to do your homework for you. As long o the notion that I am a "kid" as you called me, f it weren't used as you did as a back hand" would actually be a compliment. I haven't been called one since my squadron deployed to Turkey in 1977. 

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Both banned any Muslim trying to enter the united States from Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, Libya and Iran.

And it was the right decision 

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

So you’re FINALLY admitting he called for Muslim ban?

PS many Palestinians are Christian 

I support the Muslim ban after watching them behead babies

On 10/9/2023 at 11:36 AM, robosmith said:

After watching a bunch of crazies storming the Capitol in the US to disrupt the EC vote count, Trump was completely wrong in calling for armed CULT members wearing body armor to "fight like hell" and "stop the steal."

Only nobody on this side "stormed" the Capitol, nor did Trump order anyone to "fight like hell" by opening fire in the capitol and taking innocent lives. 

What we all can agree on, is that at least half of the democrat party celebrated Hamas raping women in front of their husbands and beheading children and babies. 

Edited by Deluge
  • Downvote 1

20 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

I didn’t ask you if you support a new Muslim ban. I asked you’re ADMITTING that Trump previously tried to ban Muslims, something he and his mindless followers all denied. 

Still looking for that resolution, law or directive banning muslims :)  Funny how you can't produce something you swear he did :)  

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Don’t ask me,

So west forced you to claim that trump passed a muslim ban? Is he holding your children at gun point? The fact west is trolling you (rather humourously)  doesn't change the fact that you personally made that claim.

Or is this just your way of admitting you were wrong yet again. :)  God you're wrong a lot. 

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

I didn’t ask you if you support a new Muslim ban. I asked you’re ADMITTING that Trump previously tried to ban Muslims, something he and his mindless followers all denied. 

I dont know why ANYONE would want to deny a Muslim ban. Totally necessary

11 hours ago, West said:

And it was the right decision 

I support the Muslim ban after watching them behead babies

And after Trump said the same last night in his most recent campaign whistle stop , and now he's adding anyone he decides are Communists, Marxists, or disabled people, or non-Christians will also be put out of this Country when he's in the White House again.  Pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

And after Trump said the same last night in his most recent campaign whistle stop , and now he's adding anyone he decides are Communists, Marxists, or disabled people, or non-Christians will also be put out of this Country when he's in the White House again.  Pathetic. 

Yes!!

Alot of common sense in this clip

Edited by West

14 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Sure he is kid.  Just like he did two muslim bans before right? You know - the ones that didn't have the word 'muslim' in them anywhere.

Pffft.

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

Seemed pretty religious to the Jews, didn’t it?

They were a secular regime. Just like Stalin

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Sure he is kid.  Just like he did two muslim bans before right? You know - the ones that didn't have the word 'muslim' in them anywhere.

Pffft.

Trump was spot on. A pew research poll at the time showed 25% of American Muslims supporting violence against Americans. 

Is it really "Islamophobia" when they want to cut your head off?

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Pffft.

Funny...you must not have as good a video feed as I thought to the Con Man an Chief....maybe you got the edited version, the one he later sells to the not there - at -the -actual -event media. 

2 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Funny...you must not have as good a video feed as I thought to the Con Man an Chief...

So - having failed at logic and reason you're going with garbled nonsnse? Con man an chief? Is that a pun on 'commander in chief'? That would be biden. We were talking about trump.  did you get confused? Or are you saying biden is a con man?  And why would i have a video feed to any of them?

You know - that cough syrup probably has instructions right on the bottle, maybe read them before using next time.  You're not supposed to snort it

.maybe you got the edited version, the one he later sells to the not there - at -the -actual -event media. 

right. So basically you just feel that sanity isn't for you.

Trump never imposed a muslim ban. He did a temp ban from countries that are known conduits for terrorists - as had been done in the past, and because they're primarily muslim countries the press called it a 'muslim ban'. But there isn't a single reference to muslims in either of the travel bans.

And sure some on the right like to troll the weak minded about it but - no muslim ban. Sorry.

So - having failed at logic and reason you're going with garbled nonsnse? Con man an chief? Is that a pun on 'commander in chief'? That would be biden. We were talking about trump.  did you get confused? Or are you saying biden is a con man?  And why would i have a video feed to any of them?

You know - that cough syrup probably has instructions right on the bottle, maybe read them before using next time.  You're not supposed to snort it

right. So basically you just feel that sanity isn't for you.

Trump never imposed a muslim ban. He did a temp ban from countries that are known conduits for terrorists - as had been done in the past, and because they're primarily muslim countries the press called it a 'muslim ban'. But there isn't a single reference to muslims in either of the travel bans.

And sure some on the right like to troll the weak minded about it but - no muslim ban. Sorry.

Trump SAID it himself ...it's quoted.  Try to keep up. 

1 hour ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Trump SAID it himself ...it's quoted.  Try to keep up. 

Trump said i don't have a good video feed?

Odd thing for him to say.

Sounds like you're being either a lying sack of crap again OR an inarticulate dolt who can't even express simple thoughts.

in either case, let me just remind you that your mental health problems are not my responsibility.

This is what happens when a relative minority of a group is violent. Most of the world's muslim population does not actively engage in terrorism but the few that do.. ruin it for the others. My impression is that the majority of the world's muslim population while not entirely supportive of these actions.. do not outright condemn them. This enables them to keep going. Nations being apprehensive of those from certain majority Islamic nations is justified. 

On 10/10/2023 at 7:13 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Well actually it wasn't just " proposed" and didn't happen..." ( the Muslim travel ban) it DID happen, twice. Mr. Trump while POTUS put forth two Executive Orders, the first was Executive Order #13769, and that was followed by Executive Order 13780. Both banned any Muslim trying to enter the united States from Somalia, Syria, Sudan, Yemen, Iraq, Libya and Iran. These two bans led to over 50,000 Visas being revoked by President Trump and over 700 people then e route to the USA to be detained indefinitely for over three weeks and it would have been longer if the Department of Homeland Security ( set up by past President Bush Jr you will recall) hadn't ordered its agents to block it and/or ignore it for 90% of attempted entrants, the others having given up their attempts on their own before getting " detained" even though they all had legitimate business to BE here. President Trumps orders became known as the "Muslim travel ban" even among his own followers and by Trump himself, so I guess you just didn't get that memo.  Maybe it was lost along with the four countries paperwork not listed in that Muslim ban...the countries where coincidentally...Trump had resort properties...Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Turkey and  Saudi Arabia ( you do remember him dancing the sword dance there, don't you? It was well played frequently by Trumps media friends at the time....but these bans, these Executive Orders were not just " proposed" , they happened, it's history. Just like when they were both revoked by President Biden after he took Office.  

Made no sense, so I read it again right to left, bottom to top. Was a little clearer but still odd, Then I thought, it needs more flavour, so I sprinkled some ginger with a dash of Komodo Dragon hot pepper. That did the trick, now I have a scrabble board.

• Like 1