One more thing Donnie was right about: the Muslim travel ban

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

After watching a bunch of crazies storming the Capitol in the US to disrupt the EC vote count, Trump was completely wrong in calling for armed CULT members wearing body armor to "fight like hell" and "stop the steal."

You're comparing what Hamas is doing now to what was actually a mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6?

Seriously?

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

After watching a bunch of crazies storming the Capitol in the US to disrupt the EC vote count, Trump was completely wrong in calling for armed CULT members wearing body armor to "fight like hell" and "stop the steal."

So Donnie supporters raped women and dragged them behind vehicles

Whatdafuq is wrong with you?

30 minutes ago, West said:

So Donnie supporters raped women and dragged them behind vehicles

They did? I didn't hear about that.

I just heard about them shooting cops with tazers and spraying them in the face with bear spray.

One got hit in the head with a fire extinguisher.

Oh, and wanting the hang Mike Pence. Trump even said he deserved that.

30 minutes ago, West said:

Whatdafuq is wrong with you?

WTF is wrong with you?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You're comparing what Hamas is doing now to what was actually a mostly peaceful protest on Jan 6?

Seriously?

The responses to the provocations ratio is very comparable.

Do you know anything about what was done to Palestinians that made them so angry at Zionists?

I know that NOTHING was done to the MAGA CULTIST INVADERS except the LIES told to them by Trump.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

"...the Muslim travel ban..."   Blaming a religion for the practices of a bunch of terrorists who practice that religion is so narrow minded it reflects a certain psychological deficiency often aggravated from a smoldering hatred if anyone not exactly like yourself. Blaming a billion people who are world wide and going about normal lives mirrored by every race and religion on earth for the acts of a few of similar religion is like blaming all white people for those who joined the original Ku Klux Klan. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

But you agree he was right about the muslim thing then i take it seeing as you couldn't dispute that? :)

7 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

"...the Muslim travel ban..."   Blaming a religion for the practices of a bunch of terrorists who practice that religion is so narrow minded it reflects a certain psychological deficiency often aggravated from a smoldering hatred if anyone not exactly like yourself. Blaming a billion people who are world wide and going about normal lives mirrored by every race and religion on earth for the acts of a few of similar religion is like blaming all white people for those who joined the original Ku Klux Klan. 

Well there was no 'muslim' ban proposed  of course.  He proposed limiting immigration from certain countries - and its worth noting most of them had been restricted before previously. The media acted like this was new but it wasn't. And because most of the countries have predominently muslim populations they called it a 'muslim ban'.  But that simply wasn't true.

And as a reminder - the left currently DOES blame all white people for the klan and for slavery and is demanding reparations. Even if your family hadn't immigrated to america during the years of slavery etc.  Sooooo.... yeah,

21 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

But you agree he was right about the muslim thing then i take it seeing as you couldn't dispute that? :)

No, but I did and you didn't even mention it.  I'm hurt by your lack of respect in even reading my comment,  but then again perhaps its just that you are totally blinded by the Con Man in Chief still who conned you into thinking you were a " mostly peaceful group just ..visiting the Capitol" as some of the really deluded MAGA's seem to describe a mob of terrorists who used weapons and injured multiple   lines of defense police and guardians of the physical heart of our Democracy so you could desecrate it and try to install a Dictator say.  

40 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

This whole thing is about religion. Ignorant liberals are putting us all at risk

29 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

No, but I did and you didn't even mention it.  I'm hurt by your lack of respect in even reading my comment, 

I wasn't replying to your post.  Sooooo -  why would i mention something you said when i'm not replying to that post?

If you don't feel stupid right now - you really should.

but then again perhaps its just that you are totally blinded by the Con Man in Chief still who conned you into thinking you were a " mostly peaceful group just ..visiting the Capitol" as some of the really deluded MAGA's seem to describe a mob of terrorists who used weapons and injured multiple   lines of defense police and guardians of the physical heart of our Democracy so you could desecrate it and try to install a Dictator say.  

Well you certainly win the award for run on sentence of the year :) 

So you're mad that i didn't mention you when i was replying to someone else and that means i'm brainwashed by blah blah blah.

Kid - if you have ANY mental health coverage on your medical plan, NOW is  the time to use it.

26 minutes ago, West said:

And it's necessary. 

Common denominator is the Muslim religion

well yes and no.

The countries mentioned are specifically known for being a source of terrorists and the like. 

One does have to be careful - just because all cats have 4 legs doesnt' mean my dog (who has four legs) is a cat.

ANd honestly it wasn't even neceessarily that people from those countries were a problem but rather they were easy for bad guys to make their way to and continue to the US.

The idea was to shut down potential  easy ingress points for bad guys. The fact those particular bad guys happened to be muslim for the most part doesn't make it a 'muslim ban' any more than the fact that black people commit more crimes per capita makes the justice system a 'black retention system' or the like.

14 hours ago, West said:

This whole thing is about religion. Ignorant liberals are putting us all at risk

Really? I thought it was the conservatives who keep pulling out the “religious values” evangelical arguments, not the liberals. 

Are you saying that liberals are more religious than conservatives?