Hamas Attacks Israel

19 hours ago, athos said:

On the contrary, I do not underestimate anyone. Also no one is "my speaker". This is just another opinion that may differ from yours and the mainstream media narrative. Sometimes it is good to listen to experts in the field of global politics for example like this one.

"The illusion of glory in war is but a fleeting dream. It is those who have never experienced the horrors of battle, the anguished cries of the wounded, who clamor for more conflict, more retribution, further devastation. War is a profound abyss of suffering. Above all, it is the soldier who yearns most fervently for peace, for it is they who endure the gravest injuries and carry the enduring scars of conflict within their souls".

"Never negotiate out of fear; but never fear to negotiate." - JFK

He must have an opinion that you yourself can relate to, which means nothing really it is his opinion and one I think is not based on fact, then again it is my opinion. As for being an expert i doubt that fact, anyone watching the global media coverage can clearly see , that Israel is mobilizing for war....with a huge ground campaign the likes Palestine has not seen, they are just getting started, Hamas actions have done nothing except bring more pain and suffering to their own people... and like all wars the common people of Palestine will be the ones that suffer the most...

As for the illusion of glory in war, your preaching to the wrong guy, I'm way to familiar with war, and i am in no way glorifying war, ....and this war is not for glory, but one nessicary for the safety of the people of Israel. They are fighting for the future of Israel , fighting for a future that may hold peace for the next generation of Israelis...

Yes soldiers pray for peace....anyone that has been on the battle field knows that war brings nothing but death and destruction. But it is soldiers who have committed their life's and careers to defend or carry out our foreign policy as it is written by their elected governments, so people like you do not have to experience war and everything that goes with it...

These are not people that Israel fights, they are vermin, terrorist that prey on women ,children and the weak ..They hide behind friends, family and the weak like cowards...

speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far".-  Theodore Roosevelt

( soldiers are that big stick) Now is not the time to negotiate, now is the time to bring those vermin to justice, through the means of force...

17 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Well I am not so sure. This could be part of Arab culture 1400 years ago. When the Muslim army invaded they killed many and raped women and children. They were war reoperation in that religion, I think,. But beheading children it was never done before. Even ISIS did not go this far to my knowledge.

1400 years ago everyone practiced this type of warfare. Beheadings were and still are a common practice amongst terrorist groups... and while beheading children is not common but a rare event, this is not the first case, Man can be very evil when he wants to be... 

ISIS in Mozambique 'beheading' children, reports say - The Jerusalem Post (jpost.com)

Islamic State beheading incidents - Wikipedia

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Not that I doubt Iran had something to do with this Hamas attack but, do you have proof that Iran was behind it all?

Just wondering?

If I give you a gun and train you how to use the gun to kill then send you to kill someone . Who is the real killer here? You or me?

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

1 hour ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

If I give you a gun and train you how to use the gun to kill then send you to kill someone . Who is the real killer here? You or me?

So some Intel people tell you Iran did it and you believe them based on...the fact that they said it?

I have 3 words for you...

"HE'S GOT 'EM"

22 hours ago, eyeball said:

58% of the parents in Gaza and only 42% in the West Bank elected them and I suspect recent events will diminish this far from universal support by a substantial amount. Piles of dead Gazan kids will do the same thing to Israel.

Moderates on both sides will one day leave their extremes behind and find a better way forward.  The path to enlightenment is painful and it's only a matter of time before the pain is too much to bear.    

I wonder what the ratio of moderates to murderous fanatics is in Gaza? Doesn't seem like there are too many moderates over there.

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I wonder what the ratio of moderates to murderous fanatics is in Gaza? Doesn't seem like there are too many moderates over there.

There could be more than we think. We just don't know. It would be a shame to lose any I think. There really needs to be a safe corridor so people who want to leave can.

Palestinian Semites are being massacred by Israel after the Al-Aqsa Flood uprising that began on October 7, with bombs hitting apartment buildings and ambulances, fuel running out, and Israel blockading food, water, and aid from the Gaza Strip — announced by Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant as treatment for “human animals.” Meanwhile, Western media, like Murdoc's Sky News is pushing the narrative that presents only Israelis as victims rather than the long-besieged Palestinians. We are witnessing nothing but a new holocaust, except this time on the Palestinian Semites. What is the root of this war? How did a group of fighters take Israel’s well-funded army with a sophisticated surveillance arm by surprise?

News leaked from intelligence sources that the attack on Israel was organized by the British MI6. A war with Iran seems inevitable.

Edited by athos
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, eyeball said:

There could be more than we think. We just don't know. It would be a shame to lose any I think. There really needs to be a safe corridor so people who want to leave can.

There'd be no way to stop the bad guys from leaving with them.

These people could have left at any time. They KNOW hamas attacks isreal with missiles and terrorism every few years. they KNOW isreal  will retaliate, they voted in hamas as the gov't - at any time they could have said i want no part in this and left.

Too late now. You made your bed, you burn in it.

17 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yeah well, cutting the lawn instead of dealing with the root causes doesn't accomplish much either.

Yes the West has to find the balls and deal with the root cause of all problems in mid east ranging from Syria to Iraq to Lebanon, Yemen, etc. and Iran nuclear issues and the root cause is the Islamic fascists in power in Iran. Root them out.

Also, for Palestine, give them their rights and they will stop hating and being terrorists.

17 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So some Intel people tell you Iran did it and you believe them based on...the fact that they said it?

I have 3 words for you...

"HE'S GOT 'EM"

For God's sake are you blind or purposely closing your eyes. Even Iranians themselves have acknowledged providing money and arms and training to Palestinian terrorists, Hezbollah in particular but Hamas too. They have murderous revolutionary guards in Syria as we speak murdering Syrian civilians and children in the uprising against Assad.

15 hours ago, athos said:

Palestinian Semites are being massacred by Israel after the Al-Aqsa Flood uprising that began on October 7, with bombs hitting apartment buildings and ambulances, fuel running out, and Israel blockading food, water, and aid from the Gaza Strip — announced by Israeli Defense Minister Yoav Gallant as treatment for “human animals.” Meanwhile, Western media, like Murdoc's Sky News is pushing the narrative that presents only Israelis as victims rather than the long-besieged Palestinians. We are witnessing nothing but a new holocaust, except this time on the Palestinian Semites. What is the root of this war? How did a group of fighters take Israel’s well-funded army with a sophisticated surveillance arm by surprise?

News leaked from intelligence sources that the attack on Israel was organized by the British MI6. A war with Iran seems inevitable.

I agree to some extend with some of the first part of your post but war with Iran is not imminent. Biden administration is too coward and the West does not have the will to engage Iran militarily. Do the eight suggestions I had in my previous post two days ago in this thread and Iranian people will remove this fascist Islamic regime and will free themselves, Iran, Middle East and the whole world from this evil.

To start with, do not feed the regime, Last month Biden administration released 6 billion dollars to the regime. The Islamic regime will use this money to oppress its oppressed nation more and crash the Woman Life Freedom revolution which is in progress in Iran since last year.

Second, block Iran's oil export by closing the strait of Hormuz, Use nuclear submarines if they have to , in order to torpedo Iranian ships or any ship carrying Iranian oil.

Third, Provide free internet access to all Iranians inside Iran so that the regime can no longer block internet and suppress revolution.

Fourth, Break off all diplomatic and economic relations with Islamic republic. Dismiss all ambassadors and close Iranian embassies in the west like Canada did, Elect a conservative government in Canada to declare IRGC as terrorist organization.

Fifth, support Iranian opposition groups to overthrow with the help of Iranian people this evil regime.

Sixth, Support Iran nation not the terrorist Islamic regime. Do not bet on the losing horse.

Seventh, Kick Biden and Trudeau out of office.

Eighth, Add IRGC to the list of terrorist organizations so that they are cut off economically and cannot feed Hamas or suppress Iran nation.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

2 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

For God's sake are you blind or purposely closing your eyes. Even Iranians themselves have acknowledged providing money and arms and training to Palestinian terrorists, Hezbollah in particular but Hamas too.

They admitted to training Hamas? I hadn't seen that one. If you please?

They have murderous revolutionary guards in Syria as we speak murdering Syrian civilians and children in the uprising against Assad.

We...or our side...has "murderous" agents and operatives all over the planet. They kill who they're told to kill.

Look...to make this more palatable for you...I have no affinity for the Zionists. But they did colonize Palestine and make it Israel. Its done much like the northern euros took North America. It was a rather disorganized bunch of sand, and now its bombed bunch of sand. Were the Canadian Natives to do such a thing to Canadian cities and people, would you be justified in doing whatever it takes to halt the war and make sure it never happens again? Sure you would. Especially since Gaza has its own elected government...which produced Hamas as the governing body.

Gaza is not terribly big and the population is rather concentrated.

How would you react if you watched your mom tied to the back of a truck and dragged down a street while her skin and bones wear like a big red stripe?

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Sixth, Support Iran nation not the terrorist Islamic regime. Do not bet on the losing horse.

I agree with most of your points...except this one.

I don't think the majority of Iranians want Israel disposed of at the cost of war. I also don't really think most Iranians particularly want nukes in their country. But I do think the Iranian people have learned to not really trust The West and in particular...the USA.

On 10/11/2023 at 2:03 PM, Nationalist said:

The Russians of the eastern regions did not attack Ukraine. It was the other way around.

That’s a made-in Moscow lie. Also where do you think all those pro-Russian separatist tanks and artillery and infantry regiments that Ukraine allegedly “attacked first” came from?

Second if you’re going to play who did what to whom to first to figure out who the good guys and bad guys in Israel you’re going to have to go back about 3,000 years or so at which point it’s completely irrelevant. 

On the Ukraine thread you’ve said repeatedly that you’re not on anyone’s side you just want peace for everyone and therefore want Ukraine to immediately sue for peace. Of course we all knew you were full of sh1t pro-Russian hack the entire time so I’m just exposing your blood thirsty hypocrisy. 

45 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

That’s a made-in Moscow lie. Also where do you think all those pro-Russian separatist tanks and artillery and infantry regiments that Ukraine allegedly “attacked first” came from?

Second if you’re going to play who did what to whom to first to figure out who the good guys and bad guys in Israel you’re going to have to go back about 3,000 years or so at which point it’s completely irrelevant. 

On the Ukraine thread you’ve said repeatedly that you’re not on anyone’s side you just want peace for everyone and therefore want Ukraine to immediately sue for peace. Of course we all knew you were full of sh1t pro-Russian hack the entire time so I’m just exposing your blood thirsty hypocrisy. 

LOL...ur cute when ur wrong...

The war in Donbas,[b] or Donbas war, was an armed conflict in the Donbas region of Ukraine, part of the broader Russo-Ukrainian War. The war began in April 2014 when armed Russian-backed separatists seized government buildings and the Ukrainian military launched an operation against them. It continued until it was subsumed by the Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Donbas_(2014–2022)

Regardless of the bias of this report, even Wiki can't deny that it was the Ukrainians who began the violent hostilities.

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...ur cute when ur wrong...

Regardless of the bias of this report, even Wiki can't deny that it was the Ukrainians who began the violent hostilities.

Omg even right there in the text you quoted it says THE WAR BEGAN WHEN ARMED RUSSIAN-BACKED SEPARATISTS SEIZED GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS.

Are you learning disabled or what?

Edited by BeaverFever

4 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

If someone wants to express their opinion in accordance with reality, it does not mean that it is against you or your superego. Yes, the Eastern (Russian) regions are fighting the illegitimate Nazi government installed by the NATO coup and defending against another genocide of the Russian people. Where do you think Nazis like Victoria Nuland or Vladimir Zelensky came from, including weapons and fake news propaganda?

As far as Israel is concerned "We are witnessing nothing but a new holocaust, except this time on the Palestinian Semites".

36 minutes ago, athos said:

If someone wants to express their opinion in accordance with reality, it does not mean that it is against you or your superego. Yes, the Eastern (Russian) regions are fighting the illegitimate Nazi government installed by the NATO coup and defending against another genocide of the Russian people. Where do you think Nazis like Victoria Nuland or Vladimir Zelensky came from, including weapons and fake news propaganda?

As far as Israel is concerned "We are witnessing nothing but a new holocaust, except this time on the Palestinian Semites".

Thanks for helping proving my point that pro- Putin and pro-Hamas lies are both on the same axis of evil. I’m sure @Nationalist wishes you would go away, you’re not helping him. 

For the record while I’m sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinian people, terrorists such as Hamas are only making the situation worse and in the end their tactics only end up increasing support for further Israeli oppression. The only people who benefit from the like of Hamas are the militant Israeli hardliners. 

Edited by BeaverFever

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Thanks for helping proving my point that pro- Putin and pro-Hamas lies are both on the same axis of evil. I’m sure @Nationalist wishes you would go away, you’re not helping him. 

For the record while I’m sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinian people, terrorists such as Hamas are only making the situation worse and in the end their tactics only end up increasing support for further Israeli oppression. The only people who benefit from the like of Hamas are the militant Israeli hardliners. 

Yes, there is probably some truth in what you say. A different opinion than the propagandist mainstream media can be both refreshing and informative.

Like this one for example.

Why Trump Trashed Netanyahu After Hamas Terror Attack in Israel: ‘F–k Him’

The former president holds a grudge over Netanyahu's response to the 2020 election

When Donald Trump attacked Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu at a presidential campaign rally in Florida on Wednesday, the former president’s remarks made headlines across continents.

But it wasn’t news to Trump insiders, who say he has been infuriated with his one-time ally since Netanyahu unexpectedly congratulated Joe Biden just four days after Election Day 2020 for winning the presidency — when Trump was still contesting the results.

"I haven’t spoken to him since. F--k him,” Trump told author Barak Ravid for his book Trump’s Peace: The Abraham Accords and the Reshaping of the Middle East, published in May 2023. 

t’s an open question whether Trump himself made a political error Wednesday night by criticizing Israel leaders and intelligence officials so soon after the Saturday Hamas terrorist attacks in the country. Biden's White House, Israelis government officials and Republican rivals like Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis denounced Trump.

During his speech, Trump called the terrorist group Hezbollah “very smart,” labeled Israel’s defense minister “a jerk” and savaged Netanyahu by claiming the Israeli prime minister refused to support the United States' 2020 targeted assassination of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, an accused terrorist mastermind who was the head of Iran’s Quds Force.

Robert Greenway, a top Trump adviser on the Middle East who was involved in high-level discussions concerning Soleimani, told The Messenger he couldn’t comment.

But another official with knowledge of the matter and did not want to be identified told The Messenger that “this is the first I’m hearing of that story. And I would have heard that story.”

Netanyahu’s office has yet to comment, but the government’s communications minister, Shlomo Karhi, told Israel’s Channel 13 that it was “shameful that a man like that, a former U.S. president, abets propaganda and disseminates things that wound the spirit of Israel’s fighters and its citizens,” according to the Associated Press.

“We don’t have to bother with him and the nonsense he spouts,” Karhi said. When asked if Trump’s comments make it clear he’s unreliable, Karhi replied, “Obviously.”

https://themessenger.com/politics/trump-netanyahu-israel-hamas-attack