Vikek and Truth or Consequences

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

If by "crazy" you mean that she thinks its a good thing to have the Ukes die by the hundreds of thousands, in order to satisfy her hatred...I agree.

Such a position is also very cowardly.

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

If by "crazy" you mean that she thinks its a good thing to have the Ukes die by the hundreds of thousands, in order to satisfy her hatred...I agree.

Sorry, but you two are not the voting bloc Republicans need to court. You're squarely in the basket of MAGA deplorables--or would be if you were actual American voters instead of foreigners weirdly obsessed with American politics and passionately devoted to one American politician in particular.

You hate Democrats (regardless of observable reality) and your type will vote Republican by default, out of spite. The candidate they need is one who can convince independents that the GOP is no longer the party of election lies, criminality and insurrection. That they are chastened, returning to sanity and ready to govern.

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Sorry, but you two are not the voting bloc Republicans need to court. You're squarely in the basket of MAGA deplorables--or would be if you were actual American voters instead of foreigners weirdly obsessed with American politics and passionately devoted to one American politician in particular.

You hate Democrats (regardless of observable reality) and your type will vote Republican by default, out of spite. The candidate they need is one who can convince independents that the GOP is no longer the party of election lies, criminality and insurrection. That they are chastened, returning to sanity and ready to govern.

Blah Blah Blah...

This MAGA/Nationalist movement is not weakening...its gaining strength. That was obvious from the crowd reactions last night.

"My Nation First" is here to stay and its growing daily. The more your warped justice system pushes to disqualify Trump, the stronger he gets. And its obvious you silly fops know this and are scared to death of it. Of those on the stage last night, only 2 could be said to NOT be a "MAGA deplorable". Which reminds me...last time the term "deplorable" was used...it backfired on ya.

Just an observation. Do have a warm and fuzzy day.

Edited by Nationalist
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Blah Blah Blah...

This MAGA/Nationalist movement is not weakening...its gaining strength. That was obvious from the crowd reactions last night.

"My Nation First" is here to stay and its growing daily. The more your warped justice system pushes to disqualify Trump, the stronger he gets. And its obvious you silly fops know this and are scared to death of it. Of those on the stage last night, only 2 could be said to NOT be a "MAGA deplorable". Which reminds me...last time the term "deplorable" was used...it backfired on ya.

Guys like Walrus Christie would be better served not suggesting that he and the lunatic establishment alone should be able to determine who gets "disqualified". Just shows that they aren't actually serious about elections but rather hand picking leaders for some 300 million people.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, West said:

Guys like Walrus Christie would be better served not suggesting that he and the lunatic establishment alone should be able to determine who gets "disqualified". Just shows that they aren't actually serious about elections but rather hand picking leaders for some 300 million people.

Interestingly enough, only Vivek and DeSantis speak up about this indictment charade. Oh and that N. Dakota Gov who has a snowball's chance in Hell of getting the nomination.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Blah Blah Blah...

You mean the lawless jerks in the crowd who were told over and over and over not to clap or respond to candidate’s answers, who decided that since they’re MAGA, rules don’t apply to them. Those people? 

I didn't watch the debate last night and the media accounts vary widely. Some say Vikek was the man, and some say he was surprisingly bitter and confrontational. 

I was hoping for DeSantis to do well, because I still think that he has the best chance of beating Trump and winning the general election, but apparently he was awkward and didn't do a good job of answering the questions posed to him.

By all accounts Haley did well, but I don't think she can become a major player. 

Pence is a bit of a joke imo, he's so boring that Americans will start cheering for Russia if he wins. 

Who do you guys think did well last night? 

Just now, Rebound said:

You mean the lawless jerks in the crowd who were told over and over and over not to clap or respond to candidate’s answers, who decided that since they’re MAGA, rules don’t apply to them. Those people? 

I've never seen a debate that was well-moderated. Even in Canada. Debates are always a bit of a joke. 

10 hours ago, robosmith said:

No that would be your fantasy of believing you know far more than you do.

The fact that ice melts and flows into the sea is a fantasy? Are you serious here?

Dunning Kruger at work but mostly just you being LAZY.

HAHAHAHA - yes - i'm just not as knowledgeable about ice as i think i am  ROFLMAO!!!!

Glaciers flow into the sea and are often floating on it before breaking off.

no, if they're floating in the sea they're not called glaciers :)  They're called icebergs. :)  And they're "in" the sea - they're not the sea :)  THey're ICE :)   Oh my GOD this is hilarious :)

I see that in you all the time; because you never do research and just post YOUR GUESSES.

Yes - i took a WILD GUESS that ICE MELTS!!!!  HAAAHAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boy - you've said some stupid things in your day. I mean - some of the stuff out of your mouth should be on a comedy show about stupid crap children say or the like :)    But this takes the cake :)

Listen dummy - ice melts. When it melts it turns into water - which may flow into the sea.   Something that is floating in the sea, like a boat or a bird or ice, is not 'the sea', it's just floating in the sea  :)

Oh my god how do you live with yourself being that stupid :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Rebound said:

;)

Whoever it was...they're votes will go to a "My Nation First" candidate. We'll see which one it is.

How's Joe doin'? Still running from his competition? Man he's gonna need a new couch in his basement soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I think some of these posters are bots.

Honestly, "Where does the extra water come from?"... "The sea." ?

I  know  - and he goes on to spend a half dozen posts trying to argue that glaciers are actually the ocean, icebergs are basically seabergs, if something is floating in the sea it's the sea, up is down, black is white, and gets himself killed at the next zebra crossing.

Honestly i'd like to think bots are smarter than that these days.

1 minute ago, Legato said:

Not when one suffers from a large dose of GIGO, exacerbated with stage 4 TDS.

LOL - that would expain his habit of learning a new term and using it pretty much everywhere for weeks at a time.  I thought we were done with 'dunning-kruger', but for a while there he used it for everything!  "That breakfast cereal is Soooo dunning-kruger!  "  LOLOL

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I didn't watch the debate last night and the media accounts vary widely. Some say Vikek was the man, and some say he was surprisingly bitter and confrontational. 

I was hoping for DeSantis to do well, because I still think that he has the best chance of beating Trump and winning the general election, but apparently he was awkward and didn't do a good job of answering the questions posed to him.

By all accounts Haley did well, but I don't think she can become a major player. 

Pence is a bit of a joke imo, he's so boring that Americans will start cheering for Russia if he wins. 

Who do you guys think did well last night? 

I've never seen a debate that was well-moderated. Even in Canada. Debates are always a bit of a joke. 

I don't think Vivek came over as confrontational or bitter. I think a few of them attacked him and he responded, as the debate rules allow. Actually...I thought he was enjoying himself. Smiling pretty much all the time. I found him refreshing. He did come out powerfully against the Russia/Ukraine war. That didn't go over so well and its at that point that Haley came alive when she realized that and began attacking Vivek as well.

This was Christie's moment.

And that was Haley's moment.

He may have hurt himself some with his opinions on the war and climate change. Oddly enough, when Trump speaks of the war, he says he'll end it somehow. An interesting semi-parallel.

Ron DeSantis has a nice smile and needs to use it more. His positions are quite agreeable but he looks so stern all the time...or most of the time. Other than that...he has an amazing record as governor to brag about, and was generally unscathed by anything that went on. Also interesting, he did not really attack Vivek. I would have to say, were I picking a "winner" from last night's frolic, it would be DeSantis.

Edited by Nationalist

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

The ONLY ONE who believes ^this is Putin; who ordered the KILLING of "the Ukes." Duh.

2 hours ago, West said:

The one who is "not serious about elections," is Trump who LIES to get them overturned. Duh.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Interestingly enough, only Vivek and DeSantis speak up about this indictment charade. Oh and that N. Dakota Gov who has a snowball's chance in Hell of getting the nomination.

How do you indict criminals in Canada? Smith convinced a Grand Jury. ?

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The ONLY ONE who believes ^this is Putin; who ordered the KILLING of "the Ukes." Duh.

robo-bot...please never change. I really do enjoy your prose. (Duh)

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

The one who is "not serious about elections," is Trump who LIES to get them overturned. Duh.

How do you indict criminals in Canada? Smith convinced a Grand Jury. ?

Apparently we don't right now. But we are trying to change that.

24 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I don't think Vivek came over as confrontational or bitter. I think a few of them attacked him and he responded, as the debate rules allow. Actually...I thought he was enjoying himself. Smiling pretty much all the time. I found him refreshing. He did come out powerfully against the Russia/Ukraine war. That didn't go over so well and its at that point that Haley came alive when she realized that and began attacking Vivek as well.

He may have hurt himself some with his opinions on the war and climate change. Oddly enough, when Trump speaks of the war, he says he'll end it somehow. An interesting semi-parallel.

Thanks for the reply. 

When I see comments about these guys on the news I never know if they're hating on someone because they prefer Trump, prefer a different candidate, dislike that specific person, disagree on a topic they chimed in on, etc. 

Trump's answer to that is gold. "I'll end it." It's hard to argue against that. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Ron DeSantis has a nice smile and needs to use it more. His positions are quite agreeable but he looks so stern all the time...or most of the time. Other than that...he has an amazing record as governor to brag about, and was generally unscathed by anything that went on. Also interesting, he did not really attack Vivek. I would have to say, were I picking a "winner" from last night's frolic, it would be DeSantis.

DeSantis, Vivek graded out high

Hayley, Pence middle of the road (if you are into war mongering buffoons)

Walrus Christie and that trans activist Asa Hutchinson were awful 

That north Carolina guy was irrelevant 

The clear winner was Donnie who stole 220 million views in his interview with Tucker on Twitter

Edited by West

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

Sorry, but you two are not the voting bloc Republicans need to court.

Politicians shouldn't 'court' voters. They just need to be intelligent and useful.

I get it, that doesn't appeal to you. You prefer histrionics.

You're squarely in the basket of MAGA deplorables

This coming from a guy who thinks that the covid jab is perfectly safe and prevents infection. 

I can't even believe you spelled all those words correctly. You must have a spell-checker on. 

You hate Democrats (regardless of observable reality)

When was the last time you observed reality?

Did you see mostly peaceful protests or did you see some peaceful protests during the day/evening which were quite predictably followed up by violent riots? 

Did you see Democracts fanning the flames during the riots and trying to get violent rioters out of jail or calling for peace?

Did you see Dems cheat multiple times on the 2016 election or did you miss that?

Did you notice that the FBI committed serious crimes or did you miss that too?

You don't even have a clue what reality is, you should never use that word because it draws attention to your vast ignorance. 

The candidate they need is one who can convince independents that the GOP is no longer the party of election lies, criminality and insurrection. 

Dude, the Dems are the biggest election liars and cheaters in the history of the world, and CNN helped them cheat. They even gave Hillary debate questions. Did you forget that they even had the FBI committing crimes for them? Did you forget that the Dems lied and committed crimes to overturn the 2016 election? It was 24/7 for 3 years.

Again, reality is something that you can't actually conceptualize. You think that it means "What I see on CNN" and nothing could be further from the truth. 

Edited by WestCanMan

41 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Politicians shouldn't 'court' voters. They just need to be intelligent and useful.

I get it, that doesn't appeal to you. You prefer histrionics.

This coming from a guy who thinks that the covid jab is perfectly safe and prevents infection. 

I can't even believe you spelled all those words correctly. You must have a spell-checker on. 

When was the last time you observed reality?

Did you see mostly peaceful protests or did you see some peaceful protests during the day/evening which were quite predictably followed up by violent riots? 

Did you see Democracts fanning the flames during the riots and trying to get violent rioters out of jail or calling for peace?

Did you see Dems cheat multiple times on the 2016 election or did you miss that?

Did you notice that the FBI committed serious crimes or did you miss that too?

You don't even have a clue what reality is, you should never use that word because it draws attention to your vast ignorance. 

Dude, the Dems are the biggest election liars and cheaters in the history of the world, and CNN helped them cheat. They even gave Hillary debate questions. Did you forget that they even had the FBI committing crimes for them? Did you forget that the Dems lied and committed crimes to overturn the 2016 election? It was 24/7 for 3 years.

Again, reality is something that you can't actually conceptualize. You think that it means "What I see on CNN" and nothing could be further from the truth. 

The 2016 election crimes I remember were committed by Russia, Wikileaks, and people inside the Trump campaign, such as Roger stone, who was convicted. 

7 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The 2016 election crimes I remember were committed by Russia, Wikileaks, and people inside the Trump campaign, such as Roger stone, who was convicted. 

You conveniently forgot about the FBI's crimes? 

Does the FBI commit so many crimes that you forgot about them? 

Russia never committed any crimes, they've only been accused... of doing the exact same thing that the Americans do in every election all over the world all the time

Wikilieaks just told the truth. God forbid the truth gets out, hey Rebound? Anything but that.

Roger Stone wasn't charged with doing anything illegal regarding the election, dumbass. He was charged with "Obstructing a Witch Hunt", etc. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West said:

DeSantis, Vivek graded out high

Hayley, Pence middle of the road (if you are into war mongering buffoons)

Walrus Christie and that trans activist Asa Hutchinson were awful 

That north Carolina guy was irrelevant 

The clear winner was Donnie who stole 220 million views in his interview with Tucker on Twitter

Ya that sounds reasonable. Its weird to watch. Seems no matter what Trump does or doesn't do, he winds up winning...so far. Part of me would like DeSantis to stay as Florida's governor for now.

Vivek would make a good VP for Trump...I think...