Fauci Referred for Criminal Investigation

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Rand Paul has referred Fauci for criminal investigation. Perjury to be exact. 

Destroy Fauci and may the little shit...

Rot in Hell. 

It's about f*cking time. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Yawn.  Good luck with that. 

Thanks, pervert. I knew I could count on you for support. ;)

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Rand Paul...lol.  Here's how this will probably play out: 

The referral will be ignored, and then he'll whine that the DoJ is compromised on account on their not being interested in entertaining his grudges and butthurt.  

He's making an attempt, which is better than sitting on his ass. Slow as it may seem, the RINO's will be bounced out of this party.

I also expect truckloads of lawsuits and hearings against the democrat party over the next few years - it'll be glorious. ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Deluge said:

He's making an attempt, which is better than sitting on his ass. Slow as it may seem, the RINO's will be bounced out of this party.

What does Fauci have to do with the RINO's?  This story can be summed up as, "Conspiracy peddler refers Fauci for criminal charges to nurse his butthurt." 

Just now, Deluge said:

I also expect truckloads of lawsuits and hearings against the democrat party over the next few years - it'll be glorious. ;)

?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What does Fauci have to do with the RINO's? 

Oh lots, Moonbat, lots.

RINO's may help that piece of shit Fauci get off without charges or convictions or anything. That's how weak and stupid those tools are. You should be grateful for them. 

Edited by Deluge

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What does Fauci have to do with the RINO's?  This story can be summed up as, "Conspiracy peddler refers Fauci for criminal charges to nurse his butthurt." 

?

So if I'm understanding you correctly...you do not think Fauci lied to Congress?

Or is it just that you don't care how The Rona was unleashed to poison humanity?

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It's about f*cking time. 

Pervert? You’re the one with the sore butt.  I know it’s the only way you can afford the rent on your trailer park, but you really ought to try some other way of making a living.  

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

Rand Paul...lol.  Here's how this will probably play out: 

The referral will be ignored, and then he'll whine that the DoJ is compromised on account on their not being interested in entertaining his grudges and butthurt.  

Meanwhile Randstander will use this charade to raise buckets of money off his MAGA CULT RUBES. LMAO

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sorry but YOU do not get to define Republican.

51 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I expect you will be severely disappointed. LMAO

7 minutes ago, robosmith said:

What was the lie? And why do YOU CARE where it originated?

Let me guess; you want to rehash the old "gain of function" (which was accidental) charade.

LOL...

Fauci DENIED he'd funded any gain of function research to Congress. That was a bald-faced LIE!

Thus Fauci, most probably, funded the development of The Rona AND lied under oath.

He needs to be charged...found guilty...and caged.

1 minute ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...

Fauci DENIED he'd funded any gain of function research to Congress. That was a bald-faced LIE!

Cite the CONTRACT which says GoF.

Thus Fauci, most probably, funded the development of The Rona AND lied under oath.

Well as long as you're NOT SURE, we can file ^this in the round can where it belongs.

Won't happen. Duh

27 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

LOL...

False, false and false.

Gain of Function is commonly used in biological research. But it was banned outright for at least three years in applications for human-susceptible viruses.  

The question is not whether gain of function was used with flies, mice or worms. The questions was whether NIH funded its use with SARS or similar viruses. And the answer is no. 

It’s cute little theater that Paul and Cruz put on, but it’s not prosecution-worthy evidence by a long shot.  They don’t have proof that NIH funded GoF research using SARS/Covid and they certainly have no proof that Covid-19 was the result of a lab leak from Wuhan or anywhere else.  “Could A have happened, leading to B, resulting in C, leading to a global pandemic?”  Yes, all of those things could have happened. I think. But DID they happen? And what is the value of falsely accusing a foreign nation in the murder of 5 million people?  

As usual with MAGA, facts don’t matter, only innuendo which advances your political whims. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 3

Pervert? You’re the one with the sore butt.  

In your dreams, pervert.

I'm not the one crying because selfish women can't legally slaughter their offspring in some states. 

I'm not the one crying because drag queens can't legally do whatever the hell they want to kids. 

I'm not the one crying because everyone isn't onboard with climate hysteria.

I'm not the one crying because people all over the world are laughing AT Joe Biden, not WITH him. 

I'm not the crybaby trying to defend Joe Biden and his creepy behavior with women and children. 

Edited by Deluge

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

So if I'm understanding you correctly...you do not think Fauci lied to Congress?

I don't know.  It wasn't something I paid a lot of attention to.  I do know that Rand Paul is a joke and that Fauci humiliated him, and that the latter has about 1000x more credibility than the former.  

48 minutes ago, Deluge said:

In your dreams, pervert.

I'm not the one crying because selfish women can't legally slaughter their offspring in some states. 

I'm not the one crying because drag queens can't legally do whatever the hell they want to kids. 

I'm not the one crying because everyone isn't onboard with climate hysteria.

I'm not the one crying because people all over the world are laughing AT Joe Biden, not WITH him. 

I'm not the crybaby trying to defend Joe Biden and his creepy behavior with women and children. 

But you’re the one with the sore ass who’s living in a trailer park.  

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

It's about f*cking time. 

For the record: This is who started the trash talk. Third post into the thread. 

15 minutes ago, Rebound said:

1. But you’re the one with the sore ass who’s living in a trailer park.  

2. For the record: This is who started the trash talk. Third post into the thread. 

1. That's your brother's wife, your older sister. They both wish you'd come back and hook up with your baby sister - you know, to complete the inbred family circle. ;)

2. You're a glutton for trash talk; so is robosmith. 

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

And it means NOTHING

No, it's because Republicans will control SQUAT.

1. It's EVERYTHING as far as you are concerned. 

2. The democrat party is finished. You liars won't be able to cheat on elections for a looooong time. ;)

Edited by Deluge

The question is not whether gain of function was used with flies, mice or worms. The questions was whether NIH funded its use with SARS or similar viruses. And the answer is no. 

You are ignorant. Either intentionally or because you're lazy. 

The links to the actual grants from the NIH to Daszcak and the WuhanIV in China are in the Trickle thread.  The grants outline the very process they used to hotwire bat coronaviruses, using a funky furin cleavage site and monkeying with human ACE2 receptors to make it more virulent.

They received 14 million from the NIH to do just that and less than a year later the exact same virus described in the grant appears and Fauci,et al miraculously have a vax in record time and make billions in profits.

We ignore this to our peril. 

Fauci should be hung.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. That's your brother's wife, your older sister. They both wish you'd come back and hook up with your baby sister - you know, to complete the inbred family circle. ;)

2. You're a glutton for trash talk; so is robosmith. 

1. It's EVERYTHING as far as you are concerned. 

2. The democrat party is finished. You liars won't be able to cheat on elections for a looooong time. ;)

You need to keep your pervert sex fantasies parked in your trailer with your sister, you pig.