Devon Archer Transcript proves Joe had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to help end the investigation into his son's energy firm Burisma

12 hours ago, Hodad said:

Jeebus. In a few posts you've gone from saying that she was the lawyer representing the Bidens overseas interests to, "Well, they might have seen each other at office parties," without batting an eye. 

And again, Burisma did not retain The firm for criminal defense or litigation. The work wasn't even in her practice. 

I'd tell you to stop embarrassing yourself, but pathological liars don't feel shame or embarrassment about their fabrications.

Not "the" lawyers, a lawyer. 

She's an associate of Hunter's, the law firm that she was a partner at was protecting Burisma, now she's working for the Biden crime syndicate again.  

What makes you think the work wasn't in her practice dummy? She specialized in "white collar crime". Do you know what white collar crime is, stupid? 

FYI they don't have a specific name yet for lawyers who defend the Libs, Dems, and their guilty AF associates, but I guess they should. It's not a small branch of law anymore. 

23 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It's just obvious and you have your head up your ass.

Nothing is obvious here. That they met at parties is your assumption, not a fact. That meeting or seeing someone at a party means a conflict of interest forever, plain bullshit. Nonsense. And the rest, until proven objectively, only your imaginations.

5 minutes ago, myata said:

Nothing is obvious here. That they met at parties is your assumption, not a fact. That meeting or seeing someone at a party means a conflict of interest forever, plain bullshit. Nonsense. And the rest, until proven objectively, only your imaginations.

No assumption. They worked at the same small company for 4 years. It's literally impossible that they don't know each other personally.

9 hours ago, Hodad said:

QQ: Are you literate? If so, you don't have to listen to take Tucker Carlson's sloppy seconds. He's on record admitting that he lies to you--a lot. You can actually go read for yourself.

Archer spoke at length about all those things. He said multiple times that Joe Biden, to his knowledge, never did anything to help Hunter's business interests. That when he called, it was farther-son small talk.

Seriously, read the transcript.

I'm quoting archer

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

For the umpteenth time: If you or the GOP dig up any actual evidence of this, instead of this vague horseshlt about “Biden-linked companies” (whatever that means), then I’ll agree with his impeachment. 

I stand behind the ideas and the policies, not the people. If there’s a crime, prosecute it. But there’s no evidence yet, just a lot of BS.

There's far more evidence that Joe was selling his office. Trouble is you watch cnn and they've told you this is normal behavior. 

You've been conned by a con man

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

Here is a link showing that Biden’s trip to Ukrainian was announced three weeks before he arrived. So the “five day” story doesn’t hold up. 

https://ua.usembassy.gov/vice-president-biden-travel-ukraine/

Look, if the GOP finds actual evidence, instead of this “connect the dots” nonsense, the Dems will vote to impeach him. But just because right wing media prints it every day, it doesn’t make it true.  

Yeah it does. Biden Jr was hired for 80k per month to break down barriers for the company. 

He was asked multiple times by Burisma executive vadym to talk to his dad about a number of things including frozen assets.

Again, you act like the good guys in the story were paying out 85k monthly to a guy for access to American politicians. 

On 8/3/2023 at 12:49 PM, robosmith said:

Too bad the text of your cite is NOT evidence to substantiate your POST TITLE.

Of course, that is the reason you cited NO QUOTE from the article; as USUAL. LMAO.

All you've got is ARCHER'S BELIEF and saying "correct" when PROMPTED by Jim Jordan's ALLEGATION. AKA, no solid evidence.

The crime is EXTORTION. Unelected Joe belongs behind bars.

And LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP was illegally impeached for pointing this out.

You at home.

fat.thumb.jpeg.5930b65fc815b9aff51063b84141bfeb.jpeg

4 hours ago, Rebound said:

For the umpteenth time: If you or the GOP dig up any actual evidence of this, instead of this vague horseshlt about “Biden-linked companies” (whatever that means), then I’ll agree with his impeachment. 

C'mon Rebound. Has there ever been a time when you didn't firmly stand behind every single thing that they said on CNN? 

I'd fall off my chair if you caught CNN lying just once, and if I turn on my TV right now there's a 100% chance that they're gonna broadcast a litany of lies this hour. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

1. Biden ADMITTED TO A CRIME doing this.

2. The post WAS PROOF OF THAT, but it didn't fit your goose stepping narrative, Adolf.

3. Biden is a criminal. He was not legally elected president.

No, he admitted to promoting US government policy as determined by the POTUS.

Not providing loan guarantees to corrupt nations is NOT a crime in any way shape or form.

However conditioning APPROPRATED military aid on campaign related FAVORS IS.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Nope. It's just obvious and you have your head up your ass. 

^Pure deflection which does not address the allegation that you've NOT SUBSTANTIATED your claim.

• Like 1

She's an associate of Hunter's, the law firm that she was a partner at was protecting Burisma, now she's working for the Biden crime syndicate again.  

What makes you think the work wasn't in her practice dummy? She specialized in "white collar crime". Do you know what white collar crime is, stupid? 

FYI they don't have a specific name yet for lawyers who defend the Libs, Dems, and their guilty AF associates, but I guess they should. It's not a small branch of law anymore. 

Repeating ^these OPINIONS without substantiation does not make them true.

No assumption. They worked at the same small company for 4 years. It's literally impossible that they don't know each other personally.

Really? Based on what? YOUR personal experience?

Most small companies are compartmentalized.

I worked at a small company for 3 years without knowing what others were working on.

When a new VP manager of engineering was hired, and asked for suggestions, I suggested we have a weekly presentation by different groups to present their projects. He liked it and it was the first time we got to know what other groups were doing. Of course, we didn't have cocktail parties at work like YOU'RE ASSuming

47 minutes ago, West said:

Yeah it does. Biden Jr was hired for 80k per month to break down barriers for the company. 

He was asked multiple times by Burisma executive vadym to talk to his dad about a number of things including frozen assets.

Again, you act like the good guys in the story were paying out 85k monthly to a guy for access to American politicians. 

Buying "influence" is NOT illegal. Only DELIVERING OFFICIAL FAVORS is illegal.

NO EVIDENCE favors were delivered by Joe Biden. Duh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Buying "influence" is NOT illegal. Only DELIVERING OFFICIAL FAVORS is illegal.

NO EVIDENCE favors were delivered by Joe Biden. Duh.

It IS illegal actually. Especially because we KNOW Joe acted in the best interest of burisma. Conflict of interest, bribery, extortion, TREASON. 

Very pathetic that you want a president who acts in the best interest of his sons company and not the USA 

Edited by West

45 minutes ago, reason10 said:

The crime is EXTORTION. Unelected Joe belongs behind bars.

Conditioning loan guarantees is NOT extortion.

No nation has a right to our loan guarantees.  Duh

45 minutes ago, reason10 said:

And LEGALLY ELECTED PRESIDENT TRUMP was illegally impeached for pointing this out.

You at home.

Nope, he was impeached for his ILLEGAL ACTIONS and CONSPIRACIES in trying to overturn the election.

It's clear you have NOT read the indictment. Duh

Just now, West said:

It IS illegal actually. Especially because we KNOW Joe acted in the best interest of burisma. 

Very pathetic that you want a president who acts in the best interest of his sons company and not the USA 

Joe ACTED LONG AFTER Shokin's "investigation" was DEAD.

And you have NO EVIDENCE to dispute that story REPORTED in "The Independent."

4 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I already told you, the firm was not retained for criminal defense.

A recent Trump appointee can oversee a Trump case, but someone who might have met Hunter Biden at an office party 10 years ago represents a conflict of interest in a case that has nothing to do with Hunter Biden?

Lol. The shit you say gets dumber every day. There is no lie you will not tell, nor statement too absurd for you to make in service of you MAGA god. What a joke. ?

Edited by Hodad
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OftenWrong said:

It is when it's for your personal benefit not the country's, and was not vetted by congress.

The money is not HIS.

A loan guarantee is NOT MONEY. It is ONLY ACCESS. Shokin's "investigation" into Burisma was defunct at the time, so any SPECULATION as to "personal benefit" makes NO SENSE.

14 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Really? Based on what? YOUR personal experience?

Most small companies are compartmentalized.

I worked at a small company for 3 years without knowing what others were working on.

When a new VP manager of engineering was hired, and asked for suggestions, I suggested we have a weekly presentation by different groups to present their projects. He liked it and it was the first time we got to know what other groups were doing. Of course, we didn't have cocktail parties at work like YOU'RE ASSuming

Yeah well we KNOW what hunter Biden was working on and it was using his influence to get visas thru and to get Vadyms assets untied. 

We know he called his dad. 

And we know Joe abused his office to benefit his criminal enterprise

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Joe ACTED LONG AFTER Shokin's "investigation" was DEAD.

And you have NO EVIDENCE to dispute that story REPORTED in "The Independent."

This is another LIE from the mouth of a Democrat. 

Hunter was PAID 84k for access to his father. Only the extremely delusional calls that "no evidence"

The lengths you people will go to cover up TREASON. 

Edited by West

Just now, West said:

Yeah well we KNOW what hunter Biden was working on and it was using his influence to get visas thru and to get Vadyms assets untied. 

We know he called his dad. 

And we know Joe abused his office to benefit his criminal enterprise

No, you don't. Cite the EVIDENCE that "Joe abused his office" rather than carrying out official US POLICY like HE STATED.

He did HIS JOB. Hodad already showed evidence his trip to Ukraine was PLANNED weeks earlier.

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, you don't. Cite the EVIDENCE that "Joe abused his office" rather than carrying out official US POLICY like HE STATED.

He did HIS JOB. Hodad already showed evidence his trip to Ukraine was PLANNED weeks earlier.

I have given you Archer's full interview and even provided you QUOTES HE MADE. 

Why you continue to support the Biden criminal enterprise.. cult like behavior. 

Edited by West

The fact we are even talking about which of Joe's treasonous behavior was "official Obama administration policy" and which was working in the interests of his sons energy company is exactly why I don't trust so called "moderate" politicians. 

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

I already told you, the firm was but retained for criminal defense.

So someone who specializes in being a defendant for "white collar crimes" isn't involved in criminal defence then? Gawd you're stupid. Do you think Burisma was being investigated for murder?

A recent Trump appointee can can oversee a Trump case, but

It's not a good idea for a trump appointee to oversee his case, no. I never said that it was.

It would be even worse if it was a 4-year work colleague though.

someone who might have met Hunter Biden at an office party 10 years ago

Nope. Not at all. We're talking about a 4-yr office colleague of his. 

represents a conflict of interest in a case that had nothing to do with Hunter Biden?

This case has huge repercussions for Hunter's crime syndicate. 

Lol. The shit you say gets dumber every day.

You don't even know what white collar crime is dumbass. Either that or you're lying again.

The question is, are you more of a liar than a dumbass? I dunno, if they were Olympic events you'd win both.

• Like 1