Devon Archer Transcript proves Joe had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to help end the investigation into his son's energy firm Burisma

28 minutes ago, West said:

Too bad the text of your cite is NOT evidence to substantiate your POST TITLE.

Archer told investigators that Hunter Biden used his "very powerful name" to "add value" in pitching and securing foreign business ventures.

Archer said Hunter Biden "would not be so overt," or "overtly" say "we’re going to use my dad for this," but instead, Archer said that he would use the name to "get leverage."

"My only thought is that I think Burisma would have gone out of business if it didn’t have the brand attached to it," Archer said.

When pressed, Archer clarified that he believed Burisma was "able to survive" for as long as it did "just because of the brand."

Of course, that is the reason you cited NO QUOTE from the article; as USUAL. LMAO.

All you've got is ARCHER'S BELIEF and saying "correct" when PROMPTED by Jim Jordan's ALLEGATION. AKA, no solid evidence.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Too bad the text of your cite is NOT evidence to substantiate your POST TITLE.

Of course, that is the reason you cited NO QUOTE from the article; as USUAL. LMAO.

All you've got is ARCHER'S BELIEF and saying "correct" when PROMPTED by Jim Jordan's ALLEGATION. AKA, no solid evidence.

Wrong again:  from the article

"After the Burisma executives asked for help, Hunter "called his dad," Archer said, adding that he "did not hear this phone call."

When asked if Hunter Biden calling the vice president of the United States to "do something" about the pressure Burisma was facing would "cause off some serious alarm bells for influence peddling, conflicts of interest," Archer testified: "Right."

"But just five days after Hunter Biden called then-Vice President Joe Biden from Dubai, Joe Biden took a trip to Ukraine."

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

I am guessing another indictment came down on Trump so we need another Hunter Biden thread as a distraction?

Am I close?

Lol.. 

The Trump indictment is a distraction from the obvious corruption the bidens engaged in for decades. 

The day after every hunter Biden story comes out lefties are charging Trump on more bogus nonsense

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, West said:

Lol.. 

The Trump indictment is a distraction from the obvious corruption the bidens engaged in for decades. 

The day after every hunter Biden story comes out lefties are charging Trump on more bogus nonsense

YET, amazingly, all the suppositions, suspicions, guesses, whataboutisms don't seem to produce any actually evidence.

In Trump's case............

A rightwing thinking: If I believe something to be true, or if I heard a rumor, or someone told me something (but provided no evidence), then I would believe it.

And then rightwingers wonder why they are regarded as monumentally stupid:

https://slate.com/technology/2017/11/why-conservatives-are-more-susceptible-to-believing-in-lies.html

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

YET, amazingly, all the suppositions, suspicions, guesses, whataboutisms don't seem to produce any actually evidence.

In Trump's case............

A rightwing thinking: If I believe something to be true, or if I heard a rumor, or someone told me something (but provided no evidence), then I would believe it.

And then rightwingers wonder why they are regarded as monumentally stupid:

https://slate.com/technology/2017/11/why-conservatives-are-more-susceptible-to-believing-in-lies.html

It's documented evidence.

What was it Monday this week Archer PROVES that Hunter requested his dad interfer in Ukrainian politics on behalf of his business Burisma who's under investigation all over Europe for shady dealings. 

Tuesday they magically decide to indict Trump.

Very similar to earlier when the day after an explosive story on the Bidens they come out with some frivolous nonsense on the documents. 

Very sick people

19 minutes ago, West said:

It's documented evidence.

What was it Monday this week Archer PROVES that Hunter requested his dad interfer in Ukrainian politics on behalf of his business Burisma who's under investigation all over Europe for shady dealings. 

Tuesday they magically decide to indict Trump.

Very similar to earlier when the day after an explosive story on the Bidens they come out with some frivolous nonsense on the documents. 

Very sick people

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be
Is always better than nothing
(Doobie Brothers)

• Like 2

GOP is withholding evidence contradicting claims in Hunter Biden probe

House Democrats are demanding the release of a transcript from a new FBI witness that they say contradicts Republicans’ claims in the expanding congressional inquiry into President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.

Rep. Jamie Raskin, the top Democrat on House Oversight Committee, sent a letter Friday to Rep. James Comer, the Republican chair of the committee, asking him to produce the transcribed interview this month with an FBI agent who worked on the investigation into the younger Biden’s taxes and foreign business dealings. The witness was interviewed on July 17.

"This failure to release a transcript is the latest in your troubling pattern of concealing key evidence in order to advance a false and distorted narrative about your ‘investigation of Joe Biden’ that has not only failed to develop any evidence of wrongdoing by President Biden but has, in fact, uncovered substantial evidence to the contrary," Raskin wrote in the letter, which was obtained by The Associated Press. 

2 hours ago, West said:

Wrong again:  from the article

"After the Burisma executives asked for help, Hunter "called his dad," Archer said, adding that he "did not hear this phone call."

When asked if Hunter Biden calling the vice president of the United States to "do something" about the pressure Burisma was facing would "cause off some serious alarm bells for influence peddling, conflicts of interest," Archer testified: "Right."

"But just five days after Hunter Biden called then-Vice President Joe Biden from Dubai, Joe Biden took a trip to Ukraine."

Again, all Archer did was RESPOND to leading ALLEGATIONS by committee members.

He couldn't even STATE THEM HIMSELF.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

And? 

He called his dad at the request of Burisma executives.. 

...Five days later Joe is in the Ukraine advocating "judicial reform"... 

... the money being held in a UK bank mysteriously vanishes... 

... Joe threatens military aid to the Ukraine unless they fire a prosecutor who just so happened to oversee the case against Burisma... 

And now the American lawyer who represented Burisma in the US is overseeing the Trump federal indictment as questions are being raised about Hunter and Joe's activities...

Only a fool can't make the connections. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

Biden got Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin fired in March 2016.

The charges against Burisma's former CEO, Mykola Zlochevskiy, were dropped in Dec 2017 by the "solid guy" that Biden chose to replace him (Biden's own words were: "Well sonofabytch, they fired him! And I picked a solid guy to replace him."),  and Zlochevskiy was back in Ukraine in Feb 2018. 

14 minutes ago, West said:

And? 

He called his dad at the request of Burisma executives.. 

...Five days later Joe is in the Ukraine advocating "judicial reform"... 

... the money being held in a UK bank mysteriously vanishes... 

... Joe threatens military aid to the Ukraine unless they fire a prosecutor who just so happened to oversee the case against Burisma... 

And now the American lawyer who represented Burisma in the US is overseeing the Trump federal indictment as questions are being raised about Hunter and Joe's activities...

Only a fool can't make the connections. 

Part of the reason that Biden was even there to "clean up corruption" was so that Ukraine could join NATO. Biden has quotes going all the way back to 2009 saying that he thought that Ukraine could absolutely join NATO at some point. 

5 hours ago, SNOWFLAKE said:

I am guessing another indictment came down on Trump so we need another Hunter Biden thread as a distraction?

No shit, eh?

Dedicated to Americans do goddam full of themselves they even think the POTUS or any other US politician can (or has the right to try) tell leaders of another country WTF to hire and fire.
That's my one criticism of Justin Trudeau, he doesn't have his father's balls to tell one that ries to FOAD

Dodge, deflect, lie, stick your fingers in your ears and go Na Na Na! Whatabout this whatabout that whatabout anything else at all....

Edited by herbie

1 hour ago, herbie said:

No shit, eh?

Dedicated to Americans do goddam full of themselves they even think the POTUS or any other US politician can (or has the right to try) tell leaders of another country WTF to hire and fire.

Biden seems to think that he got the prosecutor fired, and even that he unilaterally chose the next one:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4820105/user-clip-biden-tells-story-ukraine-prosecutor-fired

Seriously, watch that video to the end and tell me that you don't think Biden just said that he did all that....

And then renovate another house and "triple its value", Mr Fixit! ?

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Biden got Ukrainian prosecutor Shokin fired in March 2016.

The charges against Burisma's former CEO, Mykola Zlochevskiy, were dropped in Dec 2017 by the "solid guy" that Biden chose to replace him (Biden's own words were: "Well sonofabytch, they fired him! And I picked a solid guy to replace him."),  and Zlochevskiy was back in Ukraine in Feb 2018. 

Part of the reason that Biden was even there to "clean up corruption" was so that Ukraine could join NATO. Biden has quotes going all the way back to 2009 saying that he thought that Ukraine could absolutely join NATO at some point. 

What a tidy lie. Smells like a Tucker special, meant to imply that Shokin was fired because he was investigating Burisma. But he wasn't, and hadn't been for years. In fact, the US and it's allies wanted Shokin fired because he wasn't investigating much of anything. 

12 hours ago, Hodad said:

What a tidy lie. Smells like a Tucker special, meant to imply that Shokin was fired because he was investigating Burisma. But he wasn't, and hadn't been for years. In fact, the US and it's allies wanted Shokin fired because he wasn't investigating much of anything. 

Investigating companies like Burisma and politicians like Hillary Clinton isn't easy. 

Hillary got away with pleading temporary amnesia twice while she was being investigated by the FBI. She blatantly destroyed subpoenaed evidence. 

The problem with Shokin wasn't that he was investigating no one, it's that he was investigating the wrong people.

Devon Archer was there, he knows more about this than you do:

Mykola Zlochevsky, the owner of Burisma, and Vadym Pozharski, a Burisma executive, wanted to get Ukrainian prosecutor Viktor Shokin fired as he was investigating the company for corruption, Archer told members of Congress.

And then:

Joe Biden did meet and speak more than 20 times with various business associates who were paying for access to the Biden family, Archer admitted.

And then:

In this case, Burisma was paying Archer and Hunter Biden as much as $83,000 a month to serve on the Ukrainian energy concern’s board, despite the fact that neither man had relevant experience or expertise for the job outside of their frequent meetings and contact with the then-vice president.

Well, maybe they needed guys like that for some reason...

The two were hired the same month that the U.K. had opened an investigation into company officials. The money was well spent.

Interviewer: "Do you speak Ukrainian?"

Interviewee: "No."

Interviewer: "Have you ever worked in the energy industry before?"

Interviewer: "Is your dad the VP, and basically in charge of all the anti-corruption proceedings in the country?"

Interviewee: "Yes."

Interviewer: "Well, you check all our boxes. Good to have you aboard, son."

Interviewee: "Not so fast. Do you guys have "hookers and blow Monday" here?"

Interviewer: "We do now"

Interviewee: "Sweet. Hold all my calls, peon."

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Investigating companies like Burisma and politicians like Hillary Clinton isn't easy. 

Hillary got away with pleading temporary amnesia twice while she was being investigated by the FBI. She blatantly destroyed subpoenaed evidence. 

The problem with Shokin wasn't that he was investigating no one, it's that he was investigating the wrong people.

Devon Archer was there, he knows more about this than you do:

And then:

And then:

Well, maybe they needed guys like that for some reason...

Interviewer: "Do you speak Ukrainian?"

Interviewer: "Have you ever worked in the energy industry before?"

Interviewer: "Is your dad the VP, and basically in charge of all the anti-corruption proceedings in the country?"

Interviewee: "Yes."

Interviewer: "Well, you check all our boxes. Good to have you aboard, son."

Interviewee: "Not so fast. Do you guys have "hookers and blow Monday" here?"

Interviewer: "We do now"

Interviewee: "Sweet. Hold all my calls, peon."

Yeah its basically a given that Hunter was selling influence. 

Democrats once again prove they are out of touch with reality

Democrats love to claim the system is rigged. When it's pointed out clearly to them that it's their guys who are doing the rigging, they melt down.  Can't come to grips with the fact they are out of touch

Edited by West
  • Like 1

On 8/3/2023 at 12:05 PM, West said:

Corrupt Joe.

If there's substantial evidence that can lead to conviction, I would be perfectly fine with having it examined in the court of law. This is how we're different by the way. For you, democracy and law are for someone else, everybody except "my" tribe and the Idol. If the law dares to even look at the Idol there has to be something wrong with it. No, they have to be above the law because they are perfect by definition and no questions allowed.

And in a democracy we apply laws to everybody, without exceptions, any. This is the essential, principal difference. You don't understand the very basics of democracy and the rule of law. It is not synonymous with gathering a clique and parroting loudly, as possible, the lies the more obvious, the louder. Undemocratic authoritarian tribe united only by unconditional, absolute belief in its Idol.

1 minute ago, myata said:

If there's substantial evidence that can lead to conviction, I would be perfectly fine with having it examined in the court of law. This is how we're different by the way. For you, democracy and law are for someone else, everybody except "my" tribe and the Idol. If the law dares to even look at the Idol there has to be something wrong with it. No, they have to be above the law because they are perfect by definition and no questions allowed.

And in a democracy we apply laws to everybody, without exceptions, any. This is the essential, principal difference. You don't understand the very basics of democracy and the rule of law. It is not synonymous with gathering a clique and parroting loudly, as possible, the lies the more obvious, the louder. Undemocratic authoritarian tribe united only by unconditional, absolute belief in its Idol.

Well when you have the bidens lawyers acting as judge in a underwhelming indictment, forgive me if I don't believe the American "justice" system is legitimate. 

The swamp desperately needs to be drained

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, West said:

Well when you have the bidens lawyers acting as judge in a underwhelming indictment, forgive me if I don't believe the American "justice" system is legitimate. 

But of course, just as stated. If democracy isn't working for your tribe it has to be "illegitimate", "stolen" etc and by the way every African dictator thug knows that trick. Just in case it would ring bells. A hundred of the Clown's claims were rejected by the courts some as frivolous. How can it be right? You can't really make it any clearer. It's very easy to find out how many judges were nominated by presidents and takes a minute or two literally, but any connection with reality that contradicts the faith goes straight opposite to it. How can one fix that?

Edited by myata

4 minutes ago, myata said:

But of course, just as stated. If democracy isn't working for your tribe it has to be "illegitimate", "stolen" etc and by the way every African dictator thug knows that trick. Just in case it would ring bells. A hundred of the Clown's claims were rejected by the courts some as frivolous. How can it be right? You can't really make it any clearer. It's very easy to find out how many judges were nominated by presidents and takes a minute or two literally, but any connection with reality that contradicts the faith goes straight opposite to it. How can one fix that?

The proof is in the pudding.