Devon Archer Transcript proves Joe had the Ukrainian prosecutor fired to help end the investigation into his son's energy firm Burisma

47 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

No jury will find scumbag not guilty , his guilt will be judged by his own words(the man is stupid) his closest family, his closest friends and allies , his lawyers. and his cabinet. No one will not believe them. He is toast. Love it>

I actually would not bet that no jury will judge him not guilty. A lot of Republican America, at this point, are much more interested in the end than the means. Anything goes-- "win" at any cost. That's why they supported Trump in the first place, and why they support him even more when he violates the social and legal order.

In other words, I have zero doubt that there are a LOT of people who would happily lie to get on a jury and then vote to acquit based on loyalty rather than on the facts. We saw exactly that play out in the impeachment trials. In both cases, there was no question about Trump's behavior. There was no question of guilt. The Republicans in the Senate--with the exception of a few people of conscience-- simply voted not to hold him accountable. They want the same ends, so the means cannot be wrong. 

So when a Jury gets involved it's never a sure thing. He may escape some of these cases. I think he probably won't escape all of them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Can't say I don't but 1) since we're being honest (or I am) let me ask if you would change your mind about all this if someone close to Trump testified that they knew he lost ?  

1) Are you really ever being honest MH?

You have called yourself a conservative here at least a dozen times and never uttered a single conservative viewpoint. You're also one of Trudeau's biggest apologists/fanboys. You've even gone so far as pretending the see the sea of swastikas and confederate flags at the Freedom Convoy protest but you never managed to conjure up any photo/video evidence. 

2) If... dog... rabbit, and it's quite hypocritical for you to even bring that up...

Hillary Clinton knew that Russian collusion was bogus from day 1 because it was her fake, Russian-acquired intel that started it. She knew that the FBI were corrupt because her and her lawyer had a secret meeting room with them at Perkins Coie and her lawyer had a keycard for the FBI headquarters. Even the FBI said "no evidence of collusion". Leftards here know that the FBI lied to get their first 3 warrants (crime) and even falsified evidence to get the 4th FISA warrant. Still, leftists pretend that Russian collusion was a thing.

Why would we care if one guy says what you'd like them to say? 

Of course the Dems cheated. They cheated multiple times on the 2016 election then went on a crime spree to overturn it. Then they spent 4 years working on voter-fraud-friendly election reforms. 

• Downvote 1

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

So you're like a religious zealot who believes things on FAITH. Thanks for admitting that.

Apparently FOS LIES didn't report the explanations from GA election OFFICIALS that there was NOTHING valid about ^these ALLEGATIONS. Like the "Boxes hidden under a table" being STANDARD ballot caddies.

Dismissed for LACK OF EVIDENCE means there was NO EVIDENCE given.

Just cause FOS LIES reports it, does NOT make it "evidence." They had to pay $800M for LYING about the election "fraud."

IF a frog had wings, it wouldn't thump it's butt.

Because it is voter suppression to introduce unnecessary impediments to voting, and Republicans have a LONG HISTORY of doing that; esp in THE SOUTH, where LONG LINES have been ROUTINE in black neighborhoods.

It's what you believe. Faith without evidence, is not any "think."

Ya it's interesting how you're always making excuses.

CDNFOX just took a walk to oblivion, he no longer exist in my world, I warned the clown. Here's the deal if you have nothing to contribute or try to hijack a thread for the sake of the forum itself don't crap out the nothing you have on your mind or in the case of trying to hi jack a thread, simply start your own thread.

Here is the deal people if you want to keep a forum worth the time for you to be involved , when you have a waste , dump their butts , enough people doing that and they will either simply disappear or decide to start contributing. 

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

My irony meter just exploded!

You're lucky it exploded before the post below yours: it would have gone nuclear.

Can you imagine a forum where a guy like jbander1A would actually be in a position to talk down to others about the quality of their posts?

If he was any dumber he'd just be writing on his own computer screen with crayons. 

23 hours ago, Hodad said:

I actually would not bet that no jury will judge him not guilty. A lot of Republican America, at this point, are much more interested in the end than the means. Anything goes-- "win" at any cost. That's why they supported Trump in the first place, and why they support him even more when he violates the social and legal order.

In other words, I have zero doubt that there are a LOT of people who would happily lie to get on a jury and then vote to acquit based on loyalty rather than on the facts. We saw exactly that play out in the impeachment trials. In both cases, there was no question about Trump's behavior. There was no question of guilt. The Republicans in the Senate--with the exception of a few people of conscience-- simply voted not to hold him accountable. They want the same ends, so the means cannot be wrong. 

So when a Jury gets involved it's never a sure thing. He may escape some of these cases. I think he probably won't escape all of them. 

I hope you are wrong and to be concise , I know there is enough stupidity and hate in this country needed to get Trump elected. In court it will be blatant inside the boundaries of a court room. They have to think about their lives with a decision that is a total lie finding scum bag not guilty. Basically there are obvious repercussion to a lie that is that obvious.

If you have followed Trump charges and the witnesses against him, the case is a lock. There will be consequences delivered by many patriots in this great country. Every patriot will know exactly what the evidence is against this piece of crap. and they all won't stand by watching. These jury people will be easy targets. TMAGA's are this countries biggest threat and enemy, They are literally the biggest threat this country has ever had on its democracy. Unless you want to count the original revolution as a threat.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

It's ridiculous how you're always REJECTING EVIDENCE which does NOT CONFIRM your BIAS.

The DEFINITION of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE in action.

Of course you never saw that evidence on FOS LIES, because MAGA!

I've told you this before: cognitive dissonance doesn't mean what you think it does. In fact, it's the exact opposite.

Cognitive dissonance occurs when you allow conflicting viewpoints to battle for supremacy within your own head.

If he was just utterly rejecting evidence that contradicts his biases then he wouldn't experience any cognitive dissonance at all. He would be wallowing in ignorance/bliss like all the CNN chumps here. 

Do you get it?

How many times do I have to tell the leftards here: big words are not your friend. In your case, stick to 4 letters when you can, only use 5 letters if the last one is an s. 

Edited by WestCanMan

8 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

This is the ultimate of stupidity.

Ironically, if you just wrote ^that^, it would have been the only intelligent thing you ever said. 

Why do the brain dead , think that the actions of others makes their person not guilty. This is the ultimate of stupidity. I have to admit I do find it funny,

? You just wrote about "the brain dead" in Crayolese. 

I think that leftists are using this thread as the Irony Championship of the World. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jbander1A said:

Why do the brain dead , think that the actions of others makes their person not guilty. This is the ultimate of stupidity. I have to admit I do find it funny,

The other day I was sharpening some of my culinary knifes. I came across one that no matter how many attempts it just would not acquire a keen edge. Etched near the blade hilt was... The jbander Knife Company Nearly Stainless.

Is that your outfit?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jbander1A said:

Er.....  if your goal there was to show that you're NOT brain dead,  i'm afraid you might want to prepare yourself for disappointment :)  That was pretty bad :)

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

It's ridiculous how you're always REJECTING EVIDENCE which does NOT CONFIRM your BIAS.

The DEFINITION of COGNITIVE DISSONANCE in action.

Of course you never saw that evidence on FOS LIES, because MAGA!

My my...how upset you are about the idea Make America Great Again. 

Quite revealing...

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jbander1A said:

CDNFOX just took a walk to oblivion, he no longer exist in my world,

Ohhhh nooooes!!!!! The commie 1diot won't acknowledge me anymore!!! :)

Go ahead kiddo - stick your head in the sand. We all know the truth can be scary and people like you can't face it.

I warned the clown. Here's the deal if you have nothing to contribute or try to hijack a thread for the sake of the forum itself don't crap out the nothing you have on your mind or in the case of trying to hi jack a thread, simply start your own thread.

I literally responded to you jackass :) 

Here is the deal people if you want to keep a forum worth the time for you to be involved , when you have a waste , dump their butts ,

Sure - the door's that way then loser.  Don't let it hit you on your way out  :)