Singh says NDP won’t trigger election over Johnston, interference. Why?

13 hours ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO - you don't actually say anything :) 

That's 31 post ....

There is nothing to be said to your !diotic posts.... as can be seen by all those you attack.

You are the laughing stock of these forums. Read the responses to you....they all mock you.

31 posts and more from you trying to be smarter...and obviously failing because you keep on and on and on. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

On 6/6/2023 at 9:44 AM, Zeitgeist said:

The answer to the question is that Singh wants to keep as many seats and as much power as possible.  Everything he says to indicate otherwise is bullshit and anyone with half a brain knows this.  

What is he keeping though? That he gets to whisper in Trudeau's ear once in a while? It's not like he is the co-Prime Minister. They are not the opposition party. There are no NDP cabinet ministers.

Best thing to happen is the inquiry reveals Trudeau knew about the Chinese involvement and that he allowed it to continue because he benefitted from it. Place him in the annals of history as a TRAITOR, along with Singh who propped him up. Then down they both will go.

And that, could be WHY there is no support for triggering an election coming from the Jagged Meat-headed Singer.

12 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I think this is becoming more clear to ordinary Candians. (sp)

I think the NDP knew this all along, whether the rest of Canada know is yet to be seen. T

he NDP were only to survive by hanging on to the liberal coattails.

40 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

What is he keeping though? That he gets to whisper in Trudeau's ear once in a while? It's not like he is the co-Prime Minister. They are not the opposition party. There are no NDP cabinet ministers.

Best thing to happen is the inquiry reveals Trudeau knew about the Chinese involvement and that he allowed it to continue because he benefitted from it. Place him in the annals of history as a TRAITOR, along with Singh who propped him up. Then down they both will go.

And that, could be WHY there is no support for triggering an election coming from the Jagged Meat-headed Singer.

The population doesn’t care anymore that their own government are traitors.  The population doesn’t understand or care about politics, just hairdos and Tic Toc dancing cats.  China and Russia know this.  Our population is totally destabilized and indoctrinated to accept whatever they’re told.  Trudeau or a Trudeau by another name will get re-elected even if the government starts slaughtering people in the streets to protect trans rights.  There’s no opposition because Canadians are taught that questioning is racist-colonial-misogynist-fringe. Besides, thinking too much and saying too much of what you think gets you in trouble. The country’s a basket case.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

20 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The population doesn’t care anymore that their own government are traitors.  The population doesn’t understand or care about politics, just hairdos and Tic Toc dancing cats.  China and Russia know this.  Our population is totally destabilized and indoctrinated to accept whatever they’re told.  Trudeau or a Trudeau by another name will get re-elected even if the government starts slaughtering people in the streets to protect trans rights.  There’s no opposition because Canadians are taught that questioning is racist-colonial-misogynist-fringe.  The country’s a basket case.  

I think it sets the stage though for the right person to come along and say the right things that would guarantee them a win. If politics shall rule the day, then let's play the goddam game right, to the finish. The recent election in Alberta is a good sign that Canadians want more autonomy and a government that stays confined to its role, and nothing more. Leave societal reform and moralizing to the streets. Those things should not be the opinion of one man or one party.

But it can only happen iff (if and only if) we are not beholden to outside influences. I mean the globalists, and the Sinoese. Globalists love China as a cheap resource because they are ruthless towards their people and the environment. Globalists love Trudeau as well, hence his dream of a "post-national state". That is who we are in fact fighting against.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

I think it sets the stage though for the right person to come along and say the right things that would guarantee them a win. If politics shall rule the day, then let's play the goddam game right, to the finish. The recent election in Alberta is a good sign that Canadians want more autonomy and a government that stays confined to its role, and nothing more. Leave societal reform and moralizing to the streets. Those things should not be the opinion of one man or one party.

But it can only happen iff (if and only if) we are not beholden to outside influences. I mean the globalists, and the Sinoese. Globalists love China as a cheap resource because they are ruthless towards their people and the environment. Globalists love Trudeau as well, hence his dream of a "post-national state". That is who we are in fact fighting against.

Yes I’d like to think enough people would understand that by now, but they should’ve seen this over a year ago. That Singh thinks the public will forget these major issues tells you he’s made a calculation that he can get away with continuing to support the government while pretending to care about China’s infiltration.  

Edited by Zeitgeist

35 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yes I’d like to think enough people would understand that by now, but they should’ve seen this over a year ago.

Yes I know. We re-elected the blackface PM, plunging our country into utter disgrace among nations. It could have instead been our proudest moment. But I still have a glimmer of hope for this country, the grassroots folk most of whom are outside of the big cities, which in number is probably the majority of Canadians. This inquiry could open the door to exposing how it happened, iff we manage to keep the corrupted government influencers and groomers out of it. Canada needs a winner, it's long overdue. Else the dream dies.

3 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

There is nothing to be said to your !diotic posts.... as can be seen by all those you attack.

Well that's partially true i'll concede -  I'm usually talking to loser lefties like you, and there's nothing you can say to refute my arguments.  Which is why you resort to name calling and other childish activiteis and have nothing to say :)

Sorry kid - you're just too dumb for this conversation :) 

The days of leftie losers running around trying to cancel and intimidate people who are more logical and more intelligent than they are simply put are coming to a close.  You couldn't win an argument with me, then you couldn't intimidate me, then your efforts to mock me made you look like a re tarded !diot.  My  favorite is when i respond to your comment to me specifically and  you do the "gosh i'm so surprised to see you" routine :) LOLOLOL

It obviously keeps you up at night :)  And it's painfully obvious that you can't stand that you're not smart enough to come out of this ahead. That's why you keep coming back.

For me it's just funny :)  But for you - this is upsetting. Think about why for a bit :)  

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Well that's partially true i'll concede -  ... :)  

If you claim "you're just too dumb for this conversation "    then  stop but you cannot because you are just too dumb to realize you are the one you are talking about LOL

So  much diatribe for so little effect.

3 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

If you claim "you're just too dumb for this conversation "    then  stop but you cannot because you are just too dumb to realize you are the one you are talking about LOL

HAAAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE it when you get so upset your "engrish" goes to hell and you can't write a coherent sentence :)  LOLOL  When your writing skills hit about grade 3 i know you're thorougly pissed :)

Read what you wrote again when you calm down. You'll see what i mean :)

This isn't the fastest i've pushed you over the edge in a day but it's damn close :)

So  much diatribe for so little effect.

Laughing my ass off at you takes very very little effort and the effect is great - i've barely finished breakfast and i've already had a great laugh to start my day off :) 

Keep on keeping on...and on....and on..... and on LOL

Yup - still about grade three :) 

LOL - as long as you're here entertaining me why would i not? :)    Now you get your brain back together and I'll play with you again in a bit :)  

On 6/6/2023 at 6:44 AM, Zeitgeist said:

The answer to the question is that Singh wants to keep as many seats and as much power as possible.  Everything he says to indicate otherwise is bullshit and anyone with half a brain knows this.  

Is it about the seats/power, or is it about the pensions?

Don't those guys have to get their 5 years in to collect a pension?

All the NDPers who were elected for the first time in 2019 would need to make it through to 2024 in order to be eligible for pensions, no? 

I don't think any of them expect to get re-elected now.

I could be wrong about the pensions, I don't really know for sure. I'm just talking out of my ass because it seems to be what people (libz) do here. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Is it about the seats/power, or is it about the pensions?

Don't those guys have to get their 5 years in to collect a pension?

All the NDPers who were elected for the first time in 2019 would need to make it through to 2024 in order to be eligible for pensions, no? 

I don't think any of them expect to get re-elected now.

I could be wrong about the pensions, I don't really know for sure. I'm just talking out of my ass because it seems to be what people (libz) do here. 

6 years i believe. Jaggers will be elegible in 2024. I believe his 'pensionable service' started when he won leadership of the ndp and then first sat in the house as leader.  So - january 2018, so january 2024 his pension kicks in.

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Keep on keeping on....and on....and on...

That's two - how about 2 more? LOLOL

You have any idea how stupid this makes you look :) 

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Keep on keeping on....and on....and on...

That's two - how about 2 more? LOLOL

You have any idea how stupid this makes you look :)   You literally coudn't stand i wasn't paying attnetion to you fast enough so you had to repeat yourself :) 

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

6 years i believe. Jaggers will be elegible in 2024. I believe his 'pensionable service' started when he won leadership of the ndp and then first sat in the house as leader.  So - january 2018, so january 2024 his pension kicks in.

That guy will ride Canada straight into a grave if it gets him a pension. 

Nope.

Only fools keep on keeping on as much as you LOL

You literaly "keep on keeping on" more than me :)   you've done it several times now. Think about it  :)

LOL - i love that you're so stupid :) It pleases me :) 

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That guy will ride Canada straight into a grave if it gets him a pension. 

Or ride the ndp into one, Either way canada goes down with him so we're screwed.

Edited by CdnFox
  • Like 1

Just now, ExFlyer said:

LOL - i love that you're so stupid :) It pleases me :) 

LOL - you quoted me but forgot to add your own text -  man you are REALLY broken today ;)

Or is this the little kids game where you just repeat what i say? Man- havent played that one since my niece was 4 :)