Trump is Heading to Prison

3 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

You can take it as mockery.

Why would I give a sh!t how much taxes Americans pay?

You're in a US Federal Politics thread, so naturally you have at least some interest in what's going on here. 

Talk about what it is about the US that has you so interested. 

Or are you just another dipshit TDS sufferer? 

50 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Do you think Americans are paying enough in taxes?

Unfortunately, Americans aren’t paying enough in taxes, particularly the ultra-rich, who are paying all-time low taxes. There is no debt reduction possible without raising taxes and evenly cutting spending, which Republicans steadfastly oppose. 

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You're in a US Federal Politics thread, so naturally you have at least some interest in what's going on here. 

Talk about what it is about the US that has you so interested. 

Or are you just another dipshit TDS sufferer? 

No,  I'm in a thread that says Trump is going to prison.  If I see one about taxes I'll be sure to ignore it.

TDS is just an excuse magachuds use so they don't have to worry about how big a wanker their hero is.

23 hours ago, Rebound said:

Your massive stupidity is pretty depressing, yes. 

Laws are passed by Congress. They are written down. READ THEM, M0R0N!  How hard is that? Instead, you make shlt up and think, "Oh, this SEEMS like it should be illegal, so I'll ASSUME it is." These laws are not long. You can read it and then be an educated person instead of talking like an ldiot. 

Here:  18 Code 793 f:

"Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both."

So MAYBE you can figure why it is I say you are being so mind-numbingly ignorant. THAT ABOVE IS THE WRITTEN LAW. Can you see the following:

1) IT DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT CLASSIFIED. It doesn't say anything special about the President. Does it? Does it say "President can declassify"? No. Because Federal Law clearly states that whether something is classified or not is irrelevant. BUT it also says that it is only a crime if the person who has the material failed to report it... and Biden and Pence both reported the material as soon as they knew about it.

Holy Russia Russia Russia Batman!

41 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

No,  I'm in a thread that says Trump is going to prison.  If I see one about taxes I'll be sure to ignore it.

TDS is just an excuse magachuds use so they don't have to worry about how big a wanker their hero is.

Yes you are. You're in a thread that is under the US Federal Politics heading, which makes you a visiting dipshit TDS sufferer.

I wonder what it is about this guy that has you people in such a lather? lol

No one's a bigger wanker than the hair sniffer. He's a fake president and he really should be in prison, if not in a rest home. He certainly has no business being in the Oval Office. 

Edited by Deluge

9 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Yes you are. You're in a thread that is under the US Federal Politics heading, which makes you a visiting dipshit TDS sufferer.

No one's a bigger wanker than the hair sniffer. He's a fake president and he really should be in prison, if not in a rest home. He certainly has no business being in the Oval Office. 

Another magachud deficiency.  Assuming that anyone who comments on how big a wanker Trump is will be upset if someone insults Biden in turn.

Good try, though!

48 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Unfortunately, Americans aren’t paying enough in taxes, particularly the ultra-rich, who are paying all-time low taxes. There is no debt reduction possible without raising taxes and evenly cutting spending, which Republicans steadfastly oppose. 

This is the stupidest point anyone can make. You do know that even if taxes were jacked up to 100% for everyone, the government would still f*ck things up, right? 

Don't you think it would be better to stop the bleeding at the source? The source being our dysfunctional government? 

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Another magachud deficiency.  Assuming that anyone who comments on how big a wanker Trump is will be upset if someone insults Biden in turn.

Good try, though!

I'm just pointing out the true wankers - there are a lot, you know. ;)

Let's see, I'm assuming you're Canadian, so let's talk about fuhrer Trudeau. He's a colossal wanker. Isn't he the a$$hole whose mounted police trampled demonstrators with police horses? What a douche. 

4 minutes ago, Deluge said:

I'm just pointing out the true wankers - there are a lot, you know. ;)

Let's see, I'm assuming you're Canadian, so let's talk about fuhrer Trudeau. He's a colossal wanker. Isn't he the a$$hole whose mounted police trampled demonstrators with police horses? What a douche. 

Trudeau?

I'm a Brit too.  You could try Rishi Sunak next!

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Trump is going to prison.

30 minutes ago, Deluge said:

No, not right now. 

I'm curious as to why you are so attracted to dictators. Do you enjoy being trampled like a street whore? 

Trump supporters were doing plenty of trampling on January 6, for your wannabe dictator fascist, who is going to go to prison. 

39 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Trump is going to prison.

2016 called, it wants it's democrat delusions back :)

For 8 years now every single day the dems say trump is JUST about to go to jail.  Oh - any second they'll prove russian collusion!!! Then he's in jail! Ohhhh - the documents he took - he's going to jail. Ohhhh jan6 he's going to jail.  Ohhhh contempt, ignoring a subpoena, obstructing justice, jaywalking with criminal intent - whatever.

It's theoretically possible trump might go to jail, but that is the very least likely outcome. He probably won't.  So when you say it like that it makes you look like a bit of a desperate loser.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

No, not right now. 

I'm curious as to why you are so attracted to dictators. Do you enjoy being trampled like a street whore? 

Ah yes, the last resort of the serially outwitted.  Making up an argument they think they can win.

Edited by bcsapper

On 6/5/2023 at 12:30 PM, Legato said:

Trump should have bought a Corvette and stashed the docs in it. It would have all blown over by now.

You're LYING. If Trump had RETURNED all the documents he had, (like Biden did), THEN it never would have exploded into a major criminal case. Duh

On 6/5/2023 at 12:31 PM, WestCanMan said:

The title needs to be changed to "The dumbest guy on the internet thinks that Trump is going to prison" or something similar. There's nothing in the OP that says that Trump has been found guilty of anything. 

But there are plenty of FACTS which say he IS GUILTY. Maybe they've escaped your notice due to your extreme cognitive dissonance. Look it up.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Deluge said:

Only in a deluginal world is sniffing hair worse than RAPE; which you're pretending didn't happen. LMAO

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Deluge said:

This is the stupidest point anyone can make. You do know that even if taxes were jacked up to 100% for everyone, the government would still f*ck things up, right? 

Don't you think it would be better to stop the bleeding at the source? The source being our dysfunctional government? 

The reductio ad absurdum fallacy occurs when someone tries to prove an argument false by misapplying the premises or making false and absurd conclusions from the argument. It is similar to other fallacies, such as the appeal to ridicule, the straw-man, and the slippery-slope fallacy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Only in a deluginal world is sniffing hair worse than RAPE; which you're pretending didn't happen. LMAO

Good morning, dumbass.

Hey, why don't you show where I said sniffing hair was worse than rape? I'd love to see it. ;)

13 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Ah yes, the last resort of the serially outwitted.  Making up an argument they think they can win.

You've been smoking your grandpas weed again. I've smashed your face in at every turn, and you consistently come back for more - this is a major reason why I even come to these political forums. ;) 

19 minutes ago, Deluge said:

You've been smoking your grandpas weed again. I've smashed your face in at every turn, and you consistently come back for more - this is a major reason why I even come to these political forums. ;) 

The final capitulation.  A nonsensical insistence that you have won.  Violently, too.

Seems strangely familiar...

Anyway, go ahead with the last word.  I'll have a good laugh but it's not worth my time to respond to you on this anymore.

Just now, bcsapper said:

The final capitulation.  A nonsensical insistence that you have won.  Violently, too.

Seems strangely familiar...

Anyway, go ahead with the last word.  I'll have a good laugh but it's not worth my time to respond to you on this anymore.

Figuratively. I've kicked your ass figuratively. I've figuratively walked all over you in this forum, and I will continue to do so as long as you keep coming. ;)