Trump is Heading to Prison

Just now, BeaverFever said:

No it proves my point.

Your point was that if he could lock her up he would have. 

Nice try :)  Rewriting your point when someone else demonstrates it's wrong isn't a good look.

As to this point, as i said it does not appear to be the case. His reactions and reason for it aren't very 'trump' like. I think someone just put it into his head he shouldn't and he bought it and dropped it.

Not that i think that makes it a lot better or anything.  But i don't believe for a moment he though it was because he couldn't.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Your point was that if he could lock her up he would have. 

Nice try :)  Rewriting your point when someone else demonstrates it's wrong isn't a good look.

As to this point, as i said it does not appear to be the case. His reactions and reason for it aren't very 'trump' like. I think someone just put it into his head he shouldn't and he bought it and dropped it.

Not that i think that makes it a lot better or anything.  But i don't believe for a moment he though it was because he couldn't.

Yes if he could he would have.  It didn’t stop him from saying he would. At some point he knew there was nothing there. The only question is what did he know and when did he know it?  The whole time or somewhere along the way?

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

See, if he'd come out and said something like THAT then i might believe it was his idea, that's the kind of crap he'd sell about himself.

Nobody would believe it, he’s a petty vindictive grudge-bearing megalomaniacal shell of a man. He would never take pity on anyone much less his hated opponent 

Edited by BeaverFever

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes if he could he would have.  It didn’t stop him from saying he would. At some point he knew there was nothing there. The only question is what did he know and when did he know it?  The whole time or somewhere along the way?

Kid ... if you could pay attention for 3 minutes without saying something stupid that'd be great.

He gave up within hours.  There's no 'some point'.

And literally everything else he actually wanted to do he pursued for ages before giving up.

You proved the point with his taxes.

There is no universe where he wants to go after hillary and gives up after 24 hours or so.  24 MONTHS or so MAYBE - but not hours. 

It wasn't that he didn't think he could.

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

Nobody would believe it, he’s a petty vindictive grudge-bearing megalomaniacal shell of a man. He would never take pity on anyone much less his hated opponent 

Nobody believes half the stuff he says. Doesn't stop him from saying it.  What does that have to do with anything?

6 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Kid ... if you could pay attention for 3 minutes without saying something stupid that'd be great.

He gave up within hours.  There's no 'some point'.

And literally everything else he actually wanted to do he pursued for ages before giving up.

You proved the point with his taxes.

There is no universe where he wants to go after hillary and gives up after 24 hours or so.  24 MONTHS or so MAYBE - but not hours. 

It wasn't that he didn't think he could.

Nobody believes half the stuff he says. Doesn't stop him from saying it.  What does that have to do with anything?

So like most things Trump we’re debating whether he’s stupid or a liar.  You’re suggesting he is stupid and his handlers had to break it to him that there’s nothing to lock up Hillary over.  I was suggesting he was lying and never had any intention of locking her up the whole time. Honestly I can go either way, you don’t have to bend over backwards to convince me he’s a mor0n that’s already widely known. 

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

“‘I’m not guilty of murder,  I was found guilty of concealing evidence of a murder, willfully obstructing the investigation of a murder, and committing an indignity to a corpse!  Totally unrelated, leftards!  Haha you got pwned!”

Naah. You're only guilty of being brain dead. The lying and unwitting dissemination of lies is beyond your control.

1) As far as Caroll is concerned, Trump was absolutely right - she is a ******. No one was ever raped in an upscale dept store change-room and then forgot what year it happened. It's ridiculous that she even got to bring her weak case to trial - if she made that accusation against Bill Clinton (and she easily could if she wanted to) it never would have gotten to trial.

2) As far as Russian collusion obstruction is concerned, Trump and his associates gave the liars, scumbags & criminals at the FBI far more of their time and attention than they deserved: hundreds of thousands of pages of documents, thousands and thousands of files, hundreds of interrogations, etc, and all of that while the FBI knew that there was no collusion in early 2017. It was just a highly publicized show trial, complete with a military-style FBI raid that was coordinated with CNN to titillate rubes like you.  

While you were gettin' your jerk on watching the FBI raid people's homes and waste taxpayer money, Trump was busy getting rid of islamic state (winning), fighting covid while the Dems were talking about Ukrainian collusion, building up the economy, etc. He was far too busy working for the American people to play the FBI's stupid games. When you say 'obstruction', I say 'relegating the FBI to the sidelines where they belong'. 

You might appreciate the fact that the FBI commits crimes and harasses the Dems' political opponents, but it's just a fact that the FBI has completely lost the respect more than 50% of Americans. That's by far the biggest deal of the 2000s as far as the US is concerned.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Naah. You're only guilty of being brain dead. The lying and unwitting dissemination of lies is beyond your control.

1) As far as Caroll is concerned, Trump was absolutely right - she is a ******. No one was ever raped in an upscale dept store change-room and then forgot what year it happened. It's ridiculous that she even got to bring her weak case to trial - if she made that accusation against Bill Clinton (and she easily could if she wanted to) it never would have gotten to trial.

2) As far as Russian collusion obstruction is concerned, Trump and his associates gave the liars, scumbags & criminals at the FBI far more of their time and attention than they deserved: hundreds of thousands of pages of documents, thousands and thousands of files, hundreds of interrogations, etc, and all of that while the FBI knew that there was no collusion in early 2017. It was just a highly publicized show trial, complete with a military-style FBI raid that was coordinated with CNN to titillate rubes like you.  

While you were gettin' your jerk on watching the FBI raid people's homes and waste taxpayer money, Trump was busy getting rid of islamic state (winning), fighting covid while the Dems were talking about Ukrainian collusion, building up the economy, etc. He was far too busy working for the American people to play the FBI's stupid games. When you say 'obstruction', I say 'relegating the FBI to the sidelines where they belong'. 

You might appreciate the fact that the FBI commits crimes and harasses the Dems' political opponents, but it's just a fact that the FBI has completely lost the respect more than 50% of Americans. That's by far the biggest deal of the 2000s as far as the US is concerned.

Nope. Not everyone lives in conspiracy land. Favorability of the FBI has hovered in about the same 10 point range for the last 20 years or more. There has been no mass rejection. In fact, favorability was up last year. And here's where it sits most recently.

+16 is not too shabby. Trump would have killed for those numbers, but never came even close. lol

It's particularly telling, after the crooks and liars spent the last few years waging a negative campaign against the FBI, because the FBI was investigating them. Turns out they aren't fans of accountability after all. Who knew? 

image.png

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

+16 is not too shabby

16 is TERRIBLE.  For a law organization for a country - that is very bad news. It SHOULD be closer to the postal service.

And it looks like the legal system in general in the states is also suffering from a very serious lack of trust.

I'm afraid you don't really understand the numbers your posting - it's not a presidental race, the goal isn't to get 51 percent or better - the legal system should have a VERY strong majority in favor.

You kind of proved his point without meaning to.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

16 is TERRIBLE.  For a law organization for a country - that is very bad news. It SHOULD be closer to the postal service.

And it looks like the legal system in general in the states is also suffering from a very serious lack of trust.

I'm afraid you don't really understand the numbers your posting - it's not a presidental race, the goal isn't to get 51 percent or better - the legal system should have a VERY strong majority in favor.

You kind of proved his point without meaning to.

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

His claim was twofold:

1. "the FBI has completely lost the respect more than 50% of Americans" 

2. The loss of respect was due to the actions related to Trump and Biden.

I definitely disproved point 1 with quality data that shows only 36% of Americans disapprove of the FBI's performance, let alone "completely lost respect."

And to point two, again, these numbers have been in the same range for more than 20 years. So there has been no dramatic repudiation of the the FBI. And again, the numbers were UP last year. (The longstanding general ambivalence toward the FBI likely has far more to do with their function as law enforcement than the whining of the MAGA cult.)

That you imagined that I "kind of proved his point" by thoroughly disproving his point represents your usual grasp of the facts.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Once again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

If you mean i don't understand your fantasy make believe world, there's probably some truth to that.

His claim was twofold:

Why would i give a shit about what HIS claim was.

Your claim was that it was a pretty good score.

It is NOT - it's crap and they should be deeply concerned about it.

I get why you'd try to distract from your completely indefensible position by pretending i was talking about him, but sorry - i wasn't.

What you said was wrong and remains that way. The FBI's reputation is dog crap at the moment.

And i'd point out that your own chart STILL exhonorates his point of view - the number you're looking at does NOT include those who didn't care to answer.

So - when you add those back in LESS than 50 percent of people were prepared to say they respect the fbi.

Which means he was entirely right.

You were and remain an !diot.

29 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

If you mean i don't understand your fantasy make believe world, there's probably some truth to that.

Why would i give a shit about what HIS claim was.

Your claim was that it was a pretty good score.

It is NOT - it's crap and they should be deeply concerned about it.

I get why you'd try to distract from your completely indefensible position by pretending i was talking about him, but sorry - i wasn't.

What you said was wrong and remains that way. The FBI's reputation is dog crap at the moment.

And i'd point out that your own chart STILL exhonorates his point of view - the number you're looking at does NOT include those who didn't care to answer.

So - when you add those back in LESS than 50 percent of people were prepared to say they respect the fbi.

Which means he was entirely right.

You were and remain an !diot.

1. YOU claimed that I "kind of proved his point." If you don't "give a shit" about his claim, then don't bring it up and don't make arguments about it. Duh.

2. You're continuing in ^^this post to try to defend his point, despite pretending not to care about his point. Lol

3. You are very bad at facts and math. 52% approve. 36% disapprove. 12% were not sure.

One would have to be quite a dishonest twat to claim that people answering "not sure" had "a complete loss of respect" for the FBI. And even if one were that dishonest, they would have to be pretty dumb to think that 36%+12% is "more than half."

Remarkable that you managed to do both at once. And lying about addressing his point? Well, that's a hat trick of crappiness. ?

20 hours ago, Deluge said:

I didn't hear any threats in that recording, creampuff. I mean, sure, disagreeing with woketards is an act of violence in your books, but in the normal world, it's everyday life. 

Point out the threats. 

Dems are a bunch of f*cking cheaters and everyone whose head isn't up the left's ass knows it. 

The threat was of LEGAL LIABILITY from the TOP OFFICIAL of the government. Duh.

19 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well why didn't you lead with something like that instead of looking like an !diot with what you posted before?

So there's no statute for that NOW - but there was then and it still counts. Well that makes more sense. Although that's a really odd thing to grandfather.

Thanks for ^this ADMISSION you WERE COMPLETELY WRONG about statutes of limitations. LMAO.

When are you Canadians going to stop pretending you know ANYTHING about US Law?

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for ^this ADMISSION you WERE COMPLETELY WRONG about statutes of limitations. LMAO.

Actually i WAS right. The current law doesn't have that.

This was an old law :)

I know i know - the idea that there might be two laws scrambles your little brain. This is why you lefties can't put trump in jail despite trying for 9 years.  :) 

43 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure he does.  He's right you're wrong.  Unless you can provide PROOF ....

He hasn't provide "proof" and you're giving him a pass, thereby demonstrating YOUR complete partisan hackery. Duh.

Don't bother responding to me until you GROW UP.

37 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

^^^^THaT opIniON is NoT PROOF -  WHERE IS THE PROOF!!?!?!

^You not understanding "proof" AGAIN. Grow up!