Trump is Heading to Prison

20 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Left Winger?

Yup.

ePape had a history of mental health issues and drug abuse; before the attack, he had embraced various far-right conspiracy theories

Sorry - all that was disproved.  "Someone" with the same "name" put up a bunch of blog posts and the like and it spouted all kinds of right wing stuff, most of which was dated very recently to the attack. And there was some question as to when that stuff was posted.

It was taken down a short time later (while he was still in custody) when people began to question it. Turns out it wasn't his.  But of course the left still tries to quote that stuff.

He was a green party supporter - and a cali green party supporter at that and they're about as radical left as it gets. And that has been verified.

HE was a hemp grower and nudits' rights activist who was a long time left wing supporter.  

On 6/10/2023 at 4:15 PM, Deluge said:

There may have been a little pressuring there, but there was no threat. You woketards are getting worked up over nothing. 

There was a clear threat of legal liability. Duh.

Trump said, "You know, that's a criminal offense. And you know, you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you."[43]

On 6/10/2023 at 4:18 PM, Deluge said:

It's already been defined. Pick a better explanation, or continue banging your head on the wall. I'm fine either way. ;)

NOT BY YOU. Duh.

On 6/10/2023 at 5:48 PM, CdnFox said:

Of COURSE he has.

And you know what else?

We ALL know that you're freaking out and know you're wrong every time you resort to multiple replies like that :)

LOL - sorry to see you're so upset

Sorry to see you don't understand how this forum merges multiple posts AUTOMATICALLY. Duh.

And that you cannot show the proof you claim was posted cause there was NONE.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:59 AM, Rebound said:

What kind of banana republic BS is that, where a defendant’s “impartial” judge is the person he personally appointed to a lifetime appointment? 

Jack Smith will almost certainly move for Cannon to recuse. If he doesn't before the trial starts, she could render an unappealable decision of NOT GUILTY or a ZERO PRISON TERM penalty. ?

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yup.

Sorry - all that was disproved.  "Someone" with the same "name" put up a bunch of blog posts and the like and it spouted all kinds of right wing stuff, most of which was dated very recently to the attack. And there was some question as to when that stuff was posted.

It was taken down a short time later (while he was still in custody) when people began to question it. Turns out it wasn't his.  But of course the left still tries to quote that stuff.

He was a green party supporter - and a cali green party supporter at that and they're about as radical left as it gets. And that has been verified.

HE was a hemp grower and nudits' rights activist who was a long time left wing supporter.  

Sure they were taken down because of that.

Two of his family members say the Facebook account taken down was his.

Edited by Aristides

On 6/11/2023 at 7:18 AM, CdnFox said:

No doubt - that's ALMOST as shady as having a clinton run across the tarmac to force teh Justice to pressure the fbi drop the charges against his wife,

You  do know that the AG recused herself from the decision and left it to Comey because of that meeting, right?

And that Comey told you WHY Hillary would NOT BE CHARGED. Duh.

7 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, Trump was informing, not threatening. It wasn't even a veiled threat. 

A threat would have been: "Give me the 11000 votes I'm asking for or I will....." 

Do you see the difference? 

TRUMP:  “You know what they did and you’re not reporting it. You know, that’s a criminal offence. And you know, you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan [Germany], your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

That is intimidation. Trump threatened him with… what’s your expression? “Weaponization of the Department of Justice.”

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Rebound said:

TRUMP:  “You know what they did and you’re not reporting it. You know, that’s a criminal offence. And you know, you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan [Germany], your lawyer. That’s a big risk.”

That is intimidation. Trump threatened him with… what’s your expression? “Weaponization of the Department of Justice.”

threat

1 of 2

noun

: an expression of intention to inflict evil, injury, or damage

On 6/14/2023 at 7:12 AM, CdnFox said:

Nope, not really. Even in competition where it's best of three the average time is 1 - 3 hours, so - maybe a couple of hours. And not every day  That's a pretty huge difference between having to march for hours and hours on end. then fight in combat at the end of it.

I mean seriously, if you're trying to compare a game of tennis to being the same as the rigors of war and combat....  i think you've already admitted defeat. :)

As to the 'not having bone spurs' - from the article

Now a possible explanation has emerged about the documentation. It involves a foot doctor in Queens who rented his office from Mr. Trump’s father, Fred C. Trump, and a suggestion that the diagnosis was granted as a courtesy to the elder Mr. Trump.

Ahh yes.  A possible explanation.   A 'suggestion'.

wow. Smoking gun right there :)   ANd yet you claim he definitely doesn't have bone spurs.

Here's  the thing - if you have to lie to make your point - you probably don't have much of a point.  Something you lefties really struggle to understand.

Men's tennis matches are BEST OF FIVE and can last 6+ hours. Did you EVER EVEN watch professional matches? LMAO

Not to mention the rigorous PRACTICE it requires to EVEN qualify. 

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Well its convenient for you to boil this down to one event...that was sort of a deflated "insurrection".

But for those of us who have developed the ability to actually think on more than a single level...This explanation of yours is rather...elementary.

BTW...just curious but...in your learned opinion...does pro-American include shooting unarmed female military veterans in the throat? I just wanna make sure I know what we be talkin' 'bout here.

Pro-American includes protecting the US Congressional members from a MOB intent on KILLING THEM.

AND ANYONE stupid enough to lead that MOB into the House chambers. Duh.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

As insurrections go...this was either the most poorly executed one in world history, or it simply was not...an insurrection. I can't excuse the fights with cops, nor the breaking of windows and doors. That's assault of a peace officer and vandalism. Yet...tens of thousands of Americans came from all over the nation, to express their doubts in the results being posted for that election and in my opinion, they had more than just cause to be leery. What you Libbies have attempted to do is make the disbelief of the election results...a crime. That's quite authoritarian.

You think the police were within their rights to open fire on the protesters. Again...quite authoritarian. And I would point out that I highly doubt that were the military or police, ordered to fire on American citizens...they would do so. Instead I think they would stand down. In fact...its my understanding that one or two of the "whistleblowers" interviewed by Congress, were ordered to engage in "crowd control" that day...and stood down anyway.

Thus...Its safe to say that your opinion is quite anti-American and very authoritarian.

YOU STILL don't understand the meaning of "contingent election" and how Trumpco was TRYING TO FORCE THAT to overturn the election.

You Canadians need to stop pretending you understand US law OR Trump.

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

And they were SO bent on it... they didn't bring guns or anything.

Makes sense.

They didn't need guns to disrupt the EC vote certification. Duh.

28 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Sorry, Trump was informing, not threatening. It wasn't even a veiled threat. 

A threat would have been: "Give me the 11000 votes I'm asking for or I will....." 

Do you see the difference? 

"A big risk to you," is a clear threat of legal liability from an LEO.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Are you so dumb that you don't understand there are multiple definitions of MANY WORDS?

AKA, ONE definition does NOT make your case. Duh.

Sorry, numbnuts, but you can't just redefine words to fit your stupid agenda. lol

There was no threat. 

"A big risk to you," is a clear threat of legal liability from an LEO.

He was stating facts as he saw them. 

You're getting dumber by the second. 

Edited by Deluge

Sorry to see you don't understand how this forum merges multiple posts AUTOMATICALLY. Duh.

And that you cannot show the proof you claim was posted cause there was NONE.

But yours WEREN"T merged :)   Which means you deliberately post them separately :)   You're not very bright are you. :)

And i already posted the proof - from TWO major hospitals.  So once again you're wrong same as always - but the good news is you're consistent!

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Sure they were taken down because of that.

Two of his family members say the Facebook account taken down was his.

And a number of people said the recent posts weren't .  And why take them down if they're accurate and important to look at motive?

Sorry but a card carrying green voter who sells hemp products and advocates for nudity is pretty unlikely to be a conservative.

You  do know that the AG recused herself from the decision and left it to Comey because of that meeting, right?

Nope. She had a long chat with him.  he understood his place. that's why so many fbi agents were shocked when he didn't want to proceed .

And that Comey told you WHY Hillary would NOT BE CHARGED. Duh.

And every legal expert said it was nonsense.  You don't need to prove mens rea for that crime.  Duh  :)

Men's tennis matches are BEST OF FIVE and can last 6+ hours. Did you EVER EVEN watch professional matches? LMAO

Not to mention the rigorous PRACTICE it requires to EVEN qualify. 

He wasn't a professional tennis player.  Duh ':) He just played tennis.  LOLOL  - you don't even know what you're talking about :)  

He was more interested in baseball actually.

Sorry kiddo - all you've done is proven you're ignorant :) 

Pro-American includes protecting the US Congressional members from a MOB intent on KILLING THEM.

AND ANYONE stupid enough to lead that MOB into the House chambers. Duh.

Oh well then I suppose a lot of those capital cops need to be arrested. 

I'll just hold my breath for that one.

Man can you be more of a blatant hypocrite?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh well then I suppose a lot of those capital cops need to be arrested. 

SOME of them have been investigated and fired for helping the insurrectionists. There's always a FEW Trump supporters in every group. ?

I'll just hold my breath for that one.

No need.

Man can you be more of a blatant hypocrite?

Certainly not more blatant than you who defends right wingers here for insults you condemn from the left.

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

It's probably in his next software upgrade . I think he's getting bluetooth too!

Maybe you can explain why you keep losing to a "bot." LMAO

YOU STILL don't understand the meaning of "contingent election" and how Trumpco was TRYING TO FORCE THAT to overturn the election.

You Canadians need to stop pretending you understand US law OR Trump.

We Canadians have a Pixie-Dust. Beat that.

And for Gawd's sake...stop trying to convince me that your anything more than a stereotypical collage grad activist.

Or a bot...

What you ignore...is that a lot of Americans...millions...still believe that election was rotten with "irregularities". I don't know for sure that it was...nor do you know it wasn't. We were told what was correct and it stunk like a dead fish. An' dat's duh fac' Jack. And who can blame them for questioning..."Oh no! The Rona! AAAHHH...WE ALL GONNA DIIIEEE!!! Just email us your vote...for your own good...of course."

As soon as I heard that...I knew. You can fool dopes like yourself...but I'll just call a dead fish...a dead fish...thank you very much.

Edited by Nationalist