CSIS: Liberal MP is alleged Chinese agent, Trudeau ignored warnings

5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

we don't live in a democracy

a democracy is the tyranny of the majority

the constitutional monarchy was founded by William Prince of Orange

to protect the rights of individuals against the rule of a mob

otherwise expressed as "His Majesty defends the right"

the right to be a Orangeman, House of Orange, the founding of the modern liberal state itself

the responsibility is to defend that Glorious Revolution, by way of Regiment, Colours & Commander-in-Chief

Dileas

Yes.  Wandered a little off topic near the end there but basically yes :)

True democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Yes.  Wandered a little off topic near the end there but basically yes :)

True democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy is what is under threat by the Chinese Communists in Beijing

as a Canadian veteran, I am bound by solemn oath to the heir to the throne of Windsor

to rally round the Colours in the face of it

regardless of my personal views, the oath to the Sovereign never expires

just saying

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

?

Wow - project much? :) LOL

The channel is the same.  If you don't like your choices in political parties and their priorities, you have to get involved in the process of creating the political parties and setting their priorites.

That is the channel.  Going off about how you served at a land planning commission for your local area and that's the same as attending a party policy convention is changing the channel.

If you refuse to be part of the solution, you can't really whine about the problem can you.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Westminster Parliamentary Supremacy is what is under threat by the Chinese Communists in Beijing

as a Canadian veteran, I am bound by solemn oath to the heir to the throne of Windsor

to rally round the Colours in the face of it

regardless of my personal views, the oath to the Sovereign never expires

just saying

Yeah, that's great and all but it doesn't mean shite unless you're willing to do something about it.  I would hope you'll be donating and actively participating in helping get a better gov't who will deal with it elected next election. I'm sure your local rep (or one of them) can use more doorknockers, callers and scrutineers. It's the boots on the ground that win elections.

2 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah, that's great and all but it doesn't mean shite unless you're willing to do something about it.  I would hope you'll be donating and actively participating in helping get a better gov't who will deal with it elected next election. I'm sure your local rep (or one of them) can use more doorknockers, callers and scrutineers. It's the boots on the ground that win elections.

as a soldier of the Crown, I remain an agnostic servant of the Commander-in-Chief

with no particular party affiliations

as always, as an Orangeman,  I am prepared to lay my life down for the Glorious Revolution

but at this juncture, there is no organized chain of command rallying around the colours for me to answer to

so I simply wait out, until someone I recognize to be in authority would issue some lawful orders therein

41 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

whose interests do you think CSIS has been acting in support of then ?

Their own interests. Intelligence agencies are always looking for enemies to justify their existance. CSIS viewed the end of the Cold War as a threat, as did the CIA, MI6, and the DGSE, so they turned to industrial espionage. China and Russia have done CSIS etc. a great service. The one thing they all have in common is incompetence, though I expect China is not as incompetant as the others. 

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Going off about how you served at a land planning commission for your local area and that's the same as attending a party policy convention is changing the channel.

Where did I do that? Show me specifically, word for word.

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Yes and no, in my opinion. 

The point to be apolitical is valid. However, it is important to recognize that people within these organizations are still citizens with personal beliefs. While they are expected to maintain neutrality in their work, it is not realistic to expect them to completely separate their personal beliefs from their work. They are not machines. 

but yes, leaking classified information is a violation of law, but in the long run, if one sleep too long, isn't good to have a megaphone to wake one up? 

Agreed.  We've seen where "just following orders" has gotten countries before.

It's a very difficult moral issue - but i do believe that there can come a point where your orders violate ethical and moral behavior SO badly that you have a greater duty to speak up.

In this case - there is clear evidence of Chinese interference in our democracy and sovereignty that is going ignored and possibly even being encouraged and welcomed by our own gov't and our gov't is keeping it hidden from the public.

THat's a pretty serious thing. That's not just a political decision someone doesn't like, there is a real threat to our democracy. I would say that most would agree that reasonably approaches the bar where  there's more of a duty to be a whistle blower than to shut up

• Like 1

as a soldier of the Crown, I remain an agnostic servant of the Commander-in-Chief

with no particular party affiliations

as always, as an Orangeman,  I am prepared to lay my life down for the Glorious Revolution

but at this juncture, there is no organized chain of command rallying around the colours for me to answer to

so I simply wait out, until someone I recognize to be in authority would issue some lawful orders therein

So you have no values and are useless in helping solve the problems we face.

Welp. Thanks for coming out.  I guess you can leave the conversation to the citizens.

2 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Their own interests

so a Deep State Conspiracy theory ?

the Deep State has come to overthrow the Liberals now ?

seems far fetched

but I do take your opinion seriously, as you were a Commissioned Officer after all

what am I, just a humble Reconnaissance Patrolman, supposed to make of all this ?

whose authority should I answer to then, where is the lawful chain of command ?

Canada is a monarchy

thus I am not bound to any particular fealty to the citizens

only to the Crown

the British Crown in North America

Ok. So you have no honour and recognize no duty as a Canadian. Fair enough - you do you. I'm sure the monarch appreciates your blind and complete devotion. On behalf of your fellow canadians who work and struggle to build the country you live in and maintain it's soverignty and democracy, let me just say you suck.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

So you have no values and are useless in helping solve the problems we face.

I am merely articulating the nature of the Constitution Act and oath to which I am forsworn

Canada is not a republic, I am not a citizen soldier

my role is simply to go over the top when the whistle blows, for the Colours

otherwise, I am on my own time : smoke em if you got em

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

I am merely articulating the nature of the Constitution Act and oath to which I am forsworn

Canada is not a republic, I am not a citizen soldier

my role is simply to go over the top when the whistle blows, for the Colours

otherwise, I am on my own time : smoke em if you got em

Yes, well thank you, always nice to hear what the dog on the royal leash with no pride in canada thinks, that's really helpful. Keep in touch

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

let me just say you suck.

hence why I am a monarchist in Upper Canada

so I don't have to answer to you

while I reside on Canadian soil, I will adhere to my oaths taken

when I wish to engage in republicanism

I have the republic to the south for that

with my American veteran brothers in arms

De Opresso Liber

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yes, well thank you, always nice to hear what the dog on the royal leash with no pride in canada thinks, that's really helpful. Keep in touch

William of Orange does not have me on a leash

King Billy is in fact my only defender against the rule of a mob

Victoria Regina Imperatrix

Pro Patria

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

hence why  blah blah blah excuse excuse

Sure big guy. I'm sure you've got all kinds of reasons why you prefer to be slaved to a monarch without any duty to canada or it's people.  like i said, you do you. This IS a free country. Thanks to the people who worked to build it and care about it.  You have fun with your blind devotion. I'm sure it's comforting.

17 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The Tyree? Seriously?

In what way were Harper's abuses worse than Chretien, who came before him, or Trudeau, who came after him?

13 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

The National Post and Postmedia papers are rags.  They're propaganda outlets for the Conservative Party of Canada.

LOLOLOL.

Bruh, you just posted a couple of links to the Tyree, which is the Liberal version of The Rebel, and backed up this complaint with a cite to Huffpost! 

Jesus, man! That's freaking hilarious!

44 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

You prefer the term collar and chain?

I am of course & rightly constained by national & international law & the laws of armed conflict

I have no mandate to take any action at this juncture

as I see no lawful chain of command to report to

the Security Intelligence Service is reporting that the ostensible chain of command is compromised

absent some credible evidence that they are acting against the Crown, I'll have to take their word for it

ducimus

Edited by Dougie93

1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

While I don't deny that China has been very astute in its foreign policy over the last few decades, I am also concerned that CSIS has members who are leaking classified documents. If CSIS has become politicized, Chinese infiltration is not our only problem. CSIS, like the Police, the military and the professional civil service are supposed to be apolitical / non-partisan. It is perilous to have CSIS taking a political stand. They are tasked with gathering intelligence and providing the information to Government. It is the Government's job to decide what to do with it, not CSIS. 

That's your Trudeauesque take on things? You're not concerned that the party you support so strongly winked at China placing agents in their caucus, just at some concerned individual at CSIS who told us about it when the government wouldn't do anything?

37 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Their own interests. Intelligence agencies are always looking for enemies to justify their existance. CSIS viewed the end of the Cold War as a threat, as did the CIA, MI6, and the DGSE, so they turned to industrial espionage. China and Russia have done CSIS etc. a great service. The one thing they all have in common is incompetence, though I expect China is not as incompetant as the others. 

Are these the new Liberal party talking points? Demonize CSIS because some concerned person there leaked information showing how the Liberal party ignored Chinese agents helping them get elected?

40 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

Are these the new Liberal party talking points? Demonize CSIS because some concerned person there leaked information showing how the Liberal party ignored Chinese agents helping them get elected?

so far, CSIS has seemed quite credible

first they reported that the Trucker Freedom Convoy was no threat to national security as Trudeau claimed

now they are reporting that the Trudeau Liberals are infiltrated by the Chinese Communists

that would logically explain the actions of the government to crush all dissent in favour of our freedoms

at the end of the day, CSIS is reporting what I am already seeing

so it has the ring of truth to it

people claiming that CSIS is some sort of Deep State conspiracy

that sounds rather far fetched in comparison

soldiers, police, security intelligence officers

all reporting that the government are nefarious agents of Chinese Communism

at this point, it seems absurd to claim that all these servants of the Crown are rogue