CSIS: Liberal MP is alleged Chinese agent, Trudeau ignored warnings

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Chuckle Dougie....don't fall over while back peddling LOL

So many posts with so much gibberish. Keep on keeping gibberish LOL

keep on asserting that you didn't serve the Crown in good faith

you have asserted that you took the oath to the monarch falsely

in the name of some regime that doesn't exist

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

Moving on, already spent too much time on you.

too much time defaming me for doing my job

which was to kill the enemies of the British Crown

to include any in the Commonwealth as necessary

since that includes all sorts of nefarious enemies hostile to our interests

I never swore an oath to defend the Commonwealth

I only swore an oath to kill & die for Elizabeth Windsor herself

31 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

In the end, the goal is to exchange accurate information.

the accurate information being that India & Pakistan are in the Commonwealth

nuclear armed India who sides with Russia

nuclear armed Pakistan who sides with China

India & Pakistan represent the vast majority of troops in the Commonwealth

all who pose an existential threat to NATO, NORAD & Five Eyes, at the threshold of thermonuclear war

the Commonwealth is not a state, it is simply a cultural organization

simply being a member of the Commonwealth does not in any way mean you are not an enemy of the Crown

7 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I am only bound by the oath which I swore

Sure. So you keep saying. We have a name for when people think like you in the writing world - bad character development.

Anyway, nobody says you have to be a good Canadian, you can dishonor whatever duties you like in favour of the ones you do in this land. Now - if you don't mind the Canadians are talking here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Well at least I now know whose bottom you lick.

Tell me you know i'm right and you're wrong without telling me :)

Hey - you had to know most of that was bullshit when you posted it. Did you hope no one would read it?

Sorry kiddo - you really crapped the bed on that one. You must be pretty desperate to try to justify voting for the left.

ANd what's your infatuation with licking buts? Freudian slip? You see yourself licking someone's so you project that on others if they disagree with you? Well - hope you're at least getting paid for it, tho it wouldn't surprise me if you just give it up for free. You seem the type.

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Sure. So you keep saying. We have a name for when people think like you in the writing world - bad character development.

Anyway, nobody says you have to be a good Canadian, you can dishonor whatever duties you like in favour of the ones you do in this land. Now - if you don't mind the Canadians are talking here.

i did no dishonour, since I upheld the oaths that I swore, which is the definition of honourabe

otherwise,  ad hominen is an inherent sign of weakness

2 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

i did no dishonour,

Well of course you do.  But honestly if you have to explain to someone how honour works, they're probably never going to have it, so i won't waste your time trying to go over it.  You just worry about william. I'm sure you'll be fine.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Well of course you do.  But honestly if you have to explain to someone how honour works, they're probably never going to have it, so i won't waste your time trying to go over it.  You just worry about william. I'm sure you'll be fine.

the relevant definition is to "fulfill an obligation or agreement"

Canada is a monarchy, and I've done my duty for that monarchy

while residing in Canada, am I bound to defend & uphold said sovereign & head of state

you invoking some other "Canada" which doesn't exist in the constitution, does not make me dishonourable

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I noticed.

I am not ashamed about wanting American freedom over what passes for liberty in Canada

I am not bound to fight against America on behalf of the Commonwealth as Contrarian asserts

I am not bound to have any faith in the Canadian political system which is increasingly totalitarian

I don't believe Canada is even a functioning country, I view Confederation as a failed state

you are the one who told me that Canadians simply don't care about freedom

that Canadians simply can't be bothered to defend their freedoms

you are the one who has indicted Canadians

whereas I actually think the Canadian constitution is the problem

Canadians who want freedom simply have no means to do anything about it

you are the one who told me that amending the constitution is impossible for all intents & purposes

Quebec is ignoring the constitution, Alberta says it needs sovereignty from Ottawa

I simply agree with that, we all need sovereignty, we all need to get out of Confederation

because the failed state of Canada is destroying our prosperity and taking our freedoms

you attack the Canadian people for voting for the wrong things

while I blame the Confederation itself as being deeply flawed

nothing in Canada functions as it is supposed to, we don't even have free trade between provinces

you are now telling me that the monarchy is irrelevant, meaningless

so there is actually no more reason to be in Confederation, no purpose to Canada at all

I have no interest in defending, upholding,  nor preserving a de facto Canadian republic

because that Post National State as the government calls it, is simply a boot upon our necks

I never undertook any oaths nor obligations to fight for the Commonwealth

India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria et al, none of those are my country

and I certainly never undertook any obligations to fight for a post national pseudo republic

this Post National state is not my country neither and never was

my only obligations were to HM QEII of the House of Windsor

if that is no longer relevant,  then I simply revert to being an American by that default

Edited by Dougie93

13 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

keep on asserting that you didn't serve the Crown in good faith

you have asserted that you took the oath to the monarch falsely

in the name of some regime that doesn't exist

I served Canada in full faith and respect

Oath to the monarchy is totally meaningless to me. (BTW, when sworn in to public service or RCMP or parliament, you no longer have to swear to the crown)

Canada exists, the crown is a financial burden and a bygone regime, no more no less. They cannot even get along with each other, why would we consider them worth anything LOL

18 hours ago, Contrarian said:

Well, read the screenshot above, do you agree with him about harming Commonwealth troops?

Do you believe Canada is not a country too? Do you want to do harm to Commonwealth troops too? This is what your man is saying above amongst other many things. 

haha, What is wrong with you? How can you defend such a point, son? Better dig a hole and never come out.

You are nationalist, you are supposed to say Canada is a country! 

I am Canadian. Conceived by Canadians, In a small farm town in Canada, and in my life...as you're so fond of denying...I served Canada.

Why do you deny the experience of people? Why would you insist people are not who they say they are? This is the behavior that's at issue here.

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I served Canada.

that's fair enough

but if you are going to serve as an infantryman

you would be signing a binding contract of unlimited liability to the Crown

which would require you to kill & die for the state as necessary

at which point one should know exactly what the cause they are fighting for is, in writing 

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

that's fair enough

but if you are going to serve as an infantryman

you would be signing a binding contract of unlimited liability to the Crown

which would require you to kill & die for the state as necessary

at which point one should know exactly what the cause they are fighting for is, in writing 

Why?

4 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

especially overseas work for NATO.

you don't actually seem to understand what NATO is

NATO is an American insitution

the Prime Minister of Canada is not in command of NATO

the President of the United States is in command of NATO

through the American Supreme Allied Commander Europe, Combatant Commander US European Command

so fealty to NATO is fealty to the American Commander-in-Chief

by the terms of the 1949 Washington Treaty which governs NATO

5 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Why?

because I wouldn't want to kill nor die for a cause I did not believe in wholeheartedly

the only lawful justification to kill as a soldier

is as a state sanctioned mass murderer

within the confines of national & international law & the laws of armed conflict

so for example

when Justin Trudeau invokes my American Republican brothers in arms as being a "national security" threat ?

that's off the rails, he is invoking America as being my enemy

I simply cannot follow Canada there, that is sheer lunacy

7 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

the relevant definition is to "fulfill an obligation or agreement"

Canada is a monarchy, and I've done my duty for that monarchy

while residing in Canada, am I bound to defend & uphold said sovereign & head of state

you invoking some other "Canada" which doesn't exist in the constitution, does not make me dishonourable

Ohhh Dougie - like i said if someone has to explain what honor is to you - you haven't got it and it's probably not worth the effort to try to explain it to you.

You just carry on pretending - it'll let you sleep at night

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I think over the Internet, questioning things is great. 

The fact that you keep engaging and you support messages such as the one below, shows me again you are also a nobody that had nothing to do with any professional work, especially overseas work for NATO. 

You are another embarrassment, part of the people that keep liking his content because they have some sort of tribalism in them. It's ok, I relate with fanatics back home too, is part of the DNA. 

Keep beating the keyboard, I did my part towards reason, you are 2 cents to me in my opinion, the screenshots are below.

Troll.png

Yet, I am still a plant and the bad guy. ?  ?  ?  

OK so...I need to ask you...do you understand the difference between DFAIT and NATO? Do you even know what DFAIT is? Do you understand what NATO is for that matter?

This, I think, may be part of your problem. You don't seem to have a...fullsome...grasp of English.

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Ohhh Dougie - like i said if someone has to explain what honor is to you - you haven't got it and it's probably not worth the effort to try to explain it to you.

You just carry on pretending - it'll let you sleep at night

there is no unwritten honour code which binds me to defend Canada

there is no requirement in Canada to be loyal to the Confederation

there is an official political party in the Parliament in fact

whose stated reason for existence is the dissolution of Canada

6 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

because I wouldn't want to kill nor die for a cause I did not believe in wholeheartedly

the only lawful justification to kill as a soldier

is as a state sanctioned mass murderer

within the confines of national & international law & the laws of armed conflict

so for example

when Justin Trudeau invokes my American Republican brothers in arms as being a "national security" threat ?

that's off the rails, he is invoking America as being my enemy

I simply cannot follow Canada there, that is sheer lunacy

Doug...I'm not sure you've noticed this yet but...very few Canadians take Pixie-Dust seriously. 

As far as security threats...the real threat is the open borders policies of both nations towards these "refugees".

We're that I could...after both Pixie-Dust and Brandon are done, I'd appoint Pixie-Dust as Official Nursemaid to Brandon...so he can spend a year or two changing Brandon's diapers. I would call that..."just desserts".

1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

there is no unwritten honour code which binds me to defend Canada

there is no requirement in Canada to be loyal to the Confederation

there is an official political party in the Parliament in fact

whose stated reason for existence is the dissolution of Canada

Do you know how everyone here can tell you KNOW you're wrong? And that you don't really believe what you're saying?

You keep coming back again and again to say it. You're desperate. You're literally afraid people won't agree and you MUST convince them. You can't let it go. 

If you really believed in your heart what you say that wouldn't happen.  You notice i'm not trying to convince you of anything and i've said many times 'well thats that  you do you lets move on".

But you CAN'T.  Because you know deep down what you're saying makes you kind of a bad person and you desperately need the approval of others to justify it.

Sorry - i'm not your therapist. I can't help you find peace with THAT kind of thinking. I'd feel bad if i thought that way too.  Maybe if you're having such a problem reconciling it you should reconsider your position or look at why it bothers you so much.

Just now, CdnFox said:

Do you know how everyone here can tell you KNOW you're wrong? And that you don't really believe what you're saying?

You keep coming back again and again to say it. You're desperate. You're literally afraid people won't agree and you MUST convince them. You can't let it go.

I'm simply responding to your posting at me

you say it is wrong to be loyal to the Crown above any political affiliation

I am simply disputing that assertion in good faith, presenting a counter argument

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

If you really believed in your heart what you say that wouldn't happen.  You notice i'm not trying to convince you of anything and i've said many times 'well thats that  you do you lets move on".

But you CAN'T.  Because you know deep down what you're saying makes you kind of a bad person and you desperately need the approval of others to justify it.

Sorry - i'm not your therapist. I can't help you find peace with THAT kind of thinking. I'd feel bad if i thought that way too.  Maybe if you're having such a problem reconciling it you should reconsider your position or look at why it bothers you so much.

again, this is simply ad hominem, attacking the person rather than making an argument

I'm not trying to convince you of anything,

you'll note that I am not arguing that Canadians have to be monarchists

clearly that is not the case

I don't even identify as a Canadian anymore, as Justin Trudeau appears to be right from my pov

when he says there is "no such thing as a core Canadian identity"

so my choices are to be British, or American

at this point, I am choosing to be American,

as the British Crown no longer  defends me nor serves my interests

thus I will defend the Declaration of Independence going forward