CSIS: Liberal MP is alleged Chinese agent, Trudeau ignored warnings

1 hour ago, I am Groot said:

That's your Trudeauesque take on things? You're not concerned that the party you support so strongly winked at China placing agents in their caucus, just at some concerned individual at CSIS who told us about it when the government wouldn't do anything?

it appears that Queenmandy & the Liberals are simply adopting the conspiracy theory mantras of Donald Trump

oh the irony

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Some satire or maybe not: 

I am trying very hard to maintain control and ignore the dejections written on the previous page by the one that you are conversating with.

go ahead and have another meltdown to defame me under Section 298 of the Criminal Code

you concede that you have difficulty controlling yourself therein

and you have already conceded that you are defaming me with malice "to be my worst nightmare"

and for profit, to promote your blog, and make money therein

nobody can save you from yourself 

19 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

Oh please :)   Well lets take a look

Conservatives were found to be INNOCENT on the robocalls thing. All evidence pointed to one guy who did it on his own. FAIL

Conservative "sting" operation -  this was done by a single girl who VOTES CONSERVATIVE - not someone working for or connected with the gov't . It had nothing to do with harper. COMPLETE FAIL

Del Maestro  was sentanced because he overspent on his OWN campaign. It didn't benefit harper nor did harper know about it. FAIL

"reprehensible Tricks" -  this has nothing to do with corruption. This is politics. Politicians frequently pull this crap on each other. He didn't abuse his power, they did nothing ethically wrong and certainly nothing illegal.  FAIL

Bar Crosbie -  Again, this is political but it has nothing to do with corruption or ethics and liberals and even ndp "parachute" preferred candidates into ridings all the time. You might not like it but it's just politics and not corruption or illegal.

More 'dirty tricks' - see above. Also unproven in this case

Unfixing fixed election -  this one is just a blatant lie. In a minority gov't the OPPOSITOIN can bring the house down any time it wants regardless of law.  THe opposition signaled they wanted to do that, harper met with every single leader asking if there was ANYTHING they could agree to work on and keep the gov't going, they all admit they said no. Well in a minority that means an election. He didnt' break it - they just wanted to have one and you can't pass a law that forbids that.

"record use of personal attacks".  Also bullshit. Seriously the liberals have done that MORE in every single election. "Secret agenda". "will bring back abortion". "soldiers in the streets".  Ringing any bells? That's just childish.

I guess we can stop there.  The rest are teh same.  Many are completely untrue. most of the remaining ones are just things the author doesn't like but aren't corrupt or abuses of power at all, and what's left is grossly distored.

And in each case the liberals have previously done the same things and said that it was ok. So complaining when harper does it is just political nonsense. Like when he prorogued parliament - everyone claimed it was horrible but EVERY gov't EVER has done that.  But ONLY when harper does it is it bad.

In conclusion - if that was your best shot then i'm afraid you have been dishonest with us. Harper did nothing corrupt or remotely illegal at all. the closest we come to that is duffey, where he tried to use his power to FORCE SOMEONE TO GIVE TAXPAYER MONEY BACK TO THE PEOPLE.  More scandals like that please.

3 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

again, under Section 298 of the Criminal Code

irony is no defence against defamatory libel

(2) A defamatory libel may be expressed directly or by insinuation or irony

https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/c-46/section-298.html

Satire is not synonymous with irony. At all.  In fact satire is actually fairly protected against libel.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

your stated view is that a decorated Canadian veteran has the value of an insect therein

noted, and published by you, worldwide

Yeah but you're not a canadian veteran by  your own statements, you didn't do it for canada. You did it for william et al. Sooooo - why should we respect your service exactly? I mean - any more than we would respect any soldier from another country? You're not loyal to Canada so why would we have any particular loyalty or regard for you other than the norm we would have for anyone else?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah but you're not a canadian veteran by  your own statements, you didn't do it for canada. You did it for william et al. Sooooo - why should we respect your service exactly? I mean - any more than we would respect any soldier from another country? You're not loyal to Canada so why would we have any particular loyalty or regard for you other than the norm we would have for anyone else?

I am only bound by the oath which I swore

"I ......... (full name), do swear that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth the Second, Queen of Canada, Her heirs and successors according to law. So help me God."

there is no mention of the Canadian public therein, only the British Crown in North America

8 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

your stated view is that a decorated Canadian veteran has the value of an insect therein

noted, and published by you, worldwide

No, not all, just a few.

And besides, you have repeatedly claimed you did nothing for Canada but a British whatever, loyal someone in england

Edited by ExFlyer

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Exactly, even if he served, ACTIONS and WORDS are what matters. 

Have plenty on record. ?

you are on record viciously defaming me with false statements of fact

which you stated was with malice, and for profit

then you recruited me to vote for the Conservative party

despite having falsely accused me of being a "Neo Nazi"

Just now, Contrarian said:

You got a checkmated friend, a long time ago, you will go away by your path soon when you will realize that even in this forum, you don't have the integrity to belong.

But be like Trump, keep saying to yourself that you won something. They give participation trophies in this country. 

I am perfectly prepared to see you in court

if you do make any money with your blog

you will have to register as a business to pay taxes

then my lawyers can find you

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I already know what you are going to do. You are going to buzz here with consecutive messages, tonight or tomorrow when you wake up from your power trip, will go back to your profile and start deleting the bad ones. Then, you will be afraid, however in a few weeks, after a few ones, you will be back again with no shame. In which case, you will meet me, again. 

Now, I am sabotaging this thread again by exposing you, which I had multiple times. 

---> For all the real veterans, remember 100 % free services, anything about technology, you know who to message, trust me, don't need your money, a good word when you go to your Church is enough for me. 

I can prove the particulars of my service with all the documentation

to include a signed statement by the Chief of Defence Staff thanking me for it

I am not  on a power trip, I would simply clear my name in court in the face of your campaign of defamation

Edited by Dougie93

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

You don't need to prove it to me, boy, prove it to the mirror.

Your actions and words are what matter. As one Frenchman said once, even though I did not like his politics, he had a point, he said a true Frenchman is someone that respects France and contributes to their country. 

At the end of the day, you are fighting with yourself, the sooner you let go of that anger for society, the better will be for you and the people around. 

you are simply dodging the question now

you have engaged in a vicious campaign of defamation against me

by your own words : with malice and for profit

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

No such thing, now, I will let you play here as I checkmated you yet again, remember, do not delete the messages again as you do daily. ?

the issue is easily brought to a head

simply stop defaming me from behind the protection of anonymity

say who you are, who is this person behind "centrism.ca" ?

then I can have my lawyers take action from there

1. Trolls will never have access to that information, especially the ones that pretend to be former military.

2. Looking forward -> , will also bring the threats and everything else towards that point which will never happen because you are a coward that can't even afford an initial lawyer fee. 

still dodging the questiion

if you are looking forward to being sued, simply say who you are : problem solved

34 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

so you view me as being like an insect too

I am worth nothing more than a mosquito

if that is how you view another human being, never mind a decorated Canadian veteran, I can't stop you

I do not consider you a Canadian veteran as  "you have repeatedly claimed you did nothing for Canada but a British whatever, loyal someone in england "  

By your own words....

Just now, ExFlyer said:

I do not consider you a Canadian veteran as  "you have repeatedly claimed you did nothing for Canada but a British whatever, loyal someone in england "  

By your own words....

of course I was loyal to the Commander-in-Chief

that was the oath that I undertook

you do not consider Canadian soldiers who were loyal to the Queen as being veterans ?

that is you admitting that you are not loyal, by definition

That's your Trudeauesque take on things? You're not concerned that the party you support so strongly winked at China placing agents in their caucus, just at some concerned individual at CSIS who told us about it when the government wouldn't do anything?

Are these the new Liberal party talking points? Demonize CSIS because some concerned person there leaked information showing how the Liberal party ignored Chinese agents helping them get elected?

You are incorrect. I have been a Progressive Conservative activist since the Diefenbaker era until Peter MacKay sold out the Conservative Party to the Socreds. 

With regard to China, we all know how the Chinese Foreign service works. They go to a pariah nation like Zimbabwe and become their friend. They tell the pariah government, if they need any help, Bejing will be there for them. All they ask is that, some day, and they hope that day never comes, they may ask Zimbabwe for a favour in return. China does this all over the world. They are there to help you. There is always a huge price for their help.

We see you are in a tight election race. Perhaps we can help.

We see there are questions about rumours we helped you in the past. If these rumours were found to be credible, it could harm you. How can we help?

Espionage is not as glamorous at it is in the movies. In the 1970's I learned of a British super spy in World War One. Sidney Reilly infilltrated the Imperial German General Staff and was on the staff that planned the great German offensive in 1918. In 1920, he went to Russia and was arrested 12 hours after he entered the country. No fewer than six young women showed up at the jail to plead for his release and vouch for his innocence. In 1923, he returned to Russia and was never heard from again. There is evidence he was executed.

Neat story, eh. Except it is all untrue. Sidney Reilly was a Russian Jew who never set foot outside of Russia. Solomon Rosenbaum made a living raising money to resist the communists, which he spent on himself. He was a brilliant liar. Wikipedia has lots of information on his British service record, none of which is true. He never worked for the British in any capacity.

A lot is made aof the exploits of Willaim Stephenson and Bill Donovan. Stephenson made up most of the story he related in a Man Called Intrepid. He lived in a fantasy world and claimed credit for other people's work.

There have been a few legitamate spies. The Russian agent Richard Sorge comes to mind, but most spies are not reliable. You are sitting in CSIS HQ and a report comes in from Vienna. It is solid gold. Your second response is, is this real or misinformation...a plant. You never know whether you should act on it or not.

I've met two CSIS members in my life. Both of them seemed pretty good. One was a recruiter. (No he was not interested in me.) The other was monitoring international students at the university. The students lived in groups and each group contained a political officer. The university also intercepted thousands of probes to the computer system every week. 

Canada could emulate China's methods of acquiring influence and information in the world. Rather than treat a disreputable country like something to scrape off your shoe, maybe ask, "Can we help? We can make you a better deal than those guys from Bejing. "

2 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

No, you said you will do the work. I am not a communist to do the work for you, also for what I want to do, it will require this account to remain anonymous for various reasons. 

One of them being the Internet Marxism. Anyone with a computer can attack you, and more deranged ones take it a step further, as you threating my physical body and my family because I have a difference of opinion.

So, in a way, you see, is not the stronger in muscles that rules anymore Dougie, that world is gone, is the one with the brains, the one that can get things done but at the same use systems to maintain a somewhat relative normal personal lives.

Can you imagine if I make it public, ilk like you, that have no purpose in society would flood me with threats and low level messages like you do here and you did in the past. Have it all, Dougie. 

Good luck in your quest, but if you do find me, will glady will go with you in front of a Judge to discuss your activities. 

just more incoherent ramblings

I never threatened you nor your family

that is just more defamation of me on your part

You deleted them after, you forgot, probably, it's ok, I had those nights too, although did not go as far. 

I never threatened you nor your family

you however have engaged in an egregious campaign of defamatory libel against me

which you have openly stated to be malicious, in that you intend to do me harm

and that you are doing this for profit, to promote your blog, which you aspire to make money from

49 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

No, not all, just a few.

And besides, you have repeatedly claimed you did nothing for Canada but a British whatever, loyal someone in england

Whoa, the Queen and now the King are CANADIANS. When you serve Canada, you serve the King of Canada. The King may reside in London, but so do many Canadians such as Ralph Goodale. We are Canadians, not British. I for one, thank you Doug.

Back on topic, we need to be conscious that throwing around accusations against an MP who may or may not have known they received support from the Chinese government, claims they are Chinese agents when nothing has been proven, is a bad practice. Questioning anyone's loyalty without proof is a stupid and cruel thing to do. None of us have any actual knowledge of what has occurred. We have to be conscious of that fact before we throw wild accusations around. including tossing accusations about any of us on this forum.