CSIS: Liberal MP is alleged Chinese agent, Trudeau ignored warnings

1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

I will release another screenshot that I found in 5 minutes. 

EVERYONE LOOK HERE: 

Troll.thumb.png.19745df08b48fb94b0e3e9d720bde097.png

? ? ?

How did you get away with all these years, troll? 

the Commonwealth is not a state

I am bound to no fealty to the Commonwealth

the Commonwealth is 52 countries and 2.5 billion people

to include Pakistan in fact

obviously if any Commonwealth enemies were to attack me, or Canada, I would defend myself

24 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

Back on topic, we need to be conscious that throwing around accusations against an MP who may or may not have known they received support from the Chinese government, claims they are Chinese agents when nothing has been proven, is a bad practice.

Letting an MP your security services believe is a Chinese agent remain in caucus is bad practice, too. 

As for proof. Well, everyone knows who has the evidence. His name is Trudeau. And he refuses to answer any questions or divulge any of the information given him or his party apparatchiks. He says some of the information is wrong but won't say what it is. His party apparatchiks are doing everything they can to prevent House committees from questioning his chief of staff about what she was briefed on because if she lies to them and CSIS or other agencies have it documented she's in real trouble. 

I'm willing to accept that what CSIS says is not proven in a court. But the way Trudeau is acting strongly suggests CSIS has more than enough evidence. Simply because if there really wasn't enough to prove anything he'd be able to say that and use it as an excuse for doing nothing. He hasn't. Instead, he keeps squirming and twisting and dissembling and refusing to answer, none of which is impressing the public. His own actions condemn him, his chief of staff, and his MP.

Edited by I am Groot

48 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

of course I was loyal to the Commander-in-Chief

that was the oath that I undertook

you do not consider Canadian soldiers who were loyal to the Queen as being veterans ?

that is you admitting that you are not loyal, by definition

I was and am loyal to Canada. I do not recognize the crown or britain as anything but ceremonial.

I fully believe that almost every Canadian military person believes the same.

11 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, read the screenshot above and if you agree with him or the Commonwealth.

Do you believe Canada is not a country too? Do you want to do harm to Commonwealth troops too? This is what your man is saying above amongst other many things. 

haha, What is wrong with you? How can you defend such a point, son? Better dig a hole and never come out.

You are nationalist, you are supposed to say Canada is a country! 

since Nationalist is a nationalist

he obviously by that ethos

rejects the "Commonwealth" as being his country

might want to check what countries are in the Commonwealth

not every country in the Commonwealth is our ally

the Commonwealth is not Five Eyes, the Commonwealth is not NATO

the Commonwealth is neither a state, nor an allaince

since you say that you are a foreigner by birth, perhaps you simply don't know what you are talking about

5 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

I was and am loyal to Canada. I do not recognize the crown or britain as anything but ceremonial.

I only go by the oath which I swore

which was to HM The Queen as Commander-in-Chief

as to whatever other association Canadian Forces personnel are supposedly bound to

I am not aware of it

HM The Queen was Commander-in-Chief, and my Colonel-in-Chief,

by the QR&O's & CANFORGEN in fact

Edited by Dougie93

3 hours ago, I am Groot said:

LOLOLOL.

Bruh, you just posted a couple of links to the Tyree, which is the Liberal version of The Rebel, and backed up this complaint with a cite to Huffpost! 

Jesus, man! That's freaking hilarious!

You don't need to read the articles, just look at the covers of those newspapers, I used these links to show the photos.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Oh please :)   Well lets take a look

Conservatives were found to be INNOCENT on the robocalls thing. All evidence pointed to one guy who did it on his own. FAIL

Conservative "sting" operation -  this was done by a single girl who VOTES CONSERVATIVE - not someone working for or connected with the gov't . It had nothing to do with harper. COMPLETE FAIL

Del Maestro  was sentanced because he overspent on his OWN campaign. It didn't benefit harper nor did harper know about it. FAIL

"reprehensible Tricks" -  this has nothing to do with corruption. This is politics. Politicians frequently pull this crap on each other. He didn't abuse his power, they did nothing ethically wrong and certainly nothing illegal.  FAIL

Bar Crosbie -  Again, this is political but it has nothing to do with corruption or ethics and liberals and even ndp "parachute" preferred candidates into ridings all the time. You might not like it but it's just politics and not corruption or illegal.

More 'dirty tricks' - see above. Also unproven in this case

Unfixing fixed election -  this one is just a blatant lie. In a minority gov't the OPPOSITOIN can bring the house down any time it wants regardless of law.  THe opposition signaled they wanted to do that, harper met with every single leader asking if there was ANYTHING they could agree to work on and keep the gov't going, they all admit they said no. Well in a minority that means an election. He didnt' break it - they just wanted to have one and you can't pass a law that forbids that.

"record use of personal attacks".  Also bullshit. Seriously the liberals have done that MORE in every single election. "Secret agenda". "will bring back abortion". "soldiers in the streets".  Ringing any bells? That's just childish.

I guess we can stop there.  The rest are teh same.  Many are completely untrue. most of the remaining ones are just things the author doesn't like but aren't corrupt or abuses of power at all, and what's left is grossly distored.

And in each case the liberals have previously done the same things and said that it was ok. So complaining when harper does it is just political nonsense. Like when he prorogued parliament - everyone claimed it was horrible but EVERY gov't EVER has done that.  But ONLY when harper does it is it bad.

In conclusion - if that was your best shot then i'm fraid you have been dishonest with us. Harper did nothing corrupt or remotely illegal at all. the closest we come to that is duffey, where he tried to use his power to FORCE SOMEONE TO GIVE TAXPAYER MONEY BACK TO THE PEOPLE.  More scandals like that please.

Well at least I now know whose bottom you lick.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

You don't need to read the articles, just look at the covers of those newspapers, I used these links to show the photos.

There are no neutral, unbiased media in Canada that I'm aware of. And I don't think you get a better picture by ignoring everything the 'biased' media put out. You have to take everything with a grain of salt, realize they probably won't outright lie about anything, though they'll only mention the facts that support their narrative, and browse them all to get something like a true idea.

Yes, the postmedia papers all have to carry the publishers recommendation at election time. But in their day to day coverage they are not nearly as uniform as American conservative media, or even the outfits like the Star. I routinely find stories and opinions in them which are what right-wingers would call 'woke'

Here's one from a few days ago. Basically saying we should welcome all the migrants at roxham road and more besides.

https://ottawacitizen.com/opinion/penny-canadas-refugee-issues-can-be-managed-with-sufficient-political-will

Edited by I am Groot
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The shame that you have, your messages speak about harming Commonwealth troops and how Canada is not a country, these are your words, the screenshot is above and you think I meant that the Common Wealth is a country? I just meant if he agrees with you saying that you will harm CommonWealth troops or with the Commonwealth troops? 

You are boxing in a different category boy, this is just a mild screenshot, Who in the world has any shame to talk to you after this? 

Troll.png

I have no shame

as there is nothing binding me to fealty to the Canadian Confederation

I mean, obviously

since Quebec has just passed a law which says they no longer have to have any fealty to the Crown

yet Quebec is still in Confederation

so Canada and the Crown cannot be the same thing therein

• Like 1

Just now, Contrarian said:

So, wait, you never in your life recognized that Canada is a country? 

I was born in the British Empire

I only swore fealty to Elizabeth Windsor as Sovereign, Head of State & Commander-in-Chief

by the Queen's Regulations & Orders, which are the only military law in Canada

1 hour ago, ExFlyer said:

I can only speak of my experience

but  I can say, that every infantryman that I have ever served with

in the 48th Highlanders of Canada

in the Royal Canadian Regiment

at the Royal Canadian Regiment Battleschool

at the Canadian Army Advanced Warfare Centre

they were all fiercely loyal to the Commander-in-Chief, Elizabeth Windsor

fully prepared to kill & die for our Queen as necessary

there was never any talk of disregarding the QR&O's to declaim the monarchy

quite the opposite, we were all Loyalist Soldiers of the Crown, so far as I am aware

we do not swear our oaths to some nebulous idea of a Canadian republic

"Pro Patria" is to the monarch at Buckingham Palace

"Dileas Gu Brath" means faithful to the British Crown unto Judgment Day

Victoria Regina Imperatrix ; it says on the RCR capbadge

the Pipes & Drums never played "O Canada"

only "God Save The Queen" and the regimental march "Highland Laddie"

Edited by Dougie93

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I can only speak of my experience

but  I can say, that every infantryman that I have ever served with

in the 48th Highlanders of Canada

in the Royal Canadian Regiment

at the Royal Canadian Regiment Battleschool

at the Canadian Army Advanced Warfare Centre

they were all fiercely loyal to the Commander-in-Chief, Elizabeth Windsor

fully prepared to kill & die for our Queen as necessary

there was never any talk of disregarding the QR&O's to declaim the monarchy

quite the opposite, we were all Loyalist Soldiers of the Crown, so far as I am aware

Yaaaaawn ?

HM Ceremonial monarchy.

Real soldiers and other Military branch members fought and stood for Canada.

2 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yaaaaawn ?

HM Ceremonial monarchy.

I've never met a single Canadian infantryman who ever said he was "fighting for Canada"

every single one I have ever known

said that they were fighting for their Regiment & Colours

for the brothers to the left & right of them therein

46 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

but weren't you in the air force ?

I mean, you're not even a soldier

and you never fought for anything, you were career search & rescue, who then worked in an office at NDHQ

I reject the notion that you speak for us in the Royal Canadian Infantry Corps

as to the other military branches, I don't know, I can't speak for them

I can only speak of my own experiences, which was an infantryman soldier of the Crown

wherein we were forsworn to fight only in service of HM The Queen, by the law of Canada in fact

I don't know which law you profess to follow, but I simply cannot see where it is written

there is no legally binding contract which invokes what you say

there is only the contract of unlimited liability forsworn to the Monarch, in the Canadian Army

as with any other forces of the Crown, we all served the same Queen, by legal definition

Edited by Dougie93

2 hours ago, Contrarian said:

The shame that you have, your messages speak about harming Commonwealth troops and how Canada is not a country, these are your words, the screenshot is above and you think I meant that the Common Wealth is a country? I just meant if he agrees with you saying that you will harm CommonWealth troops or the Commonwealth troops? 

Are you a lawyer now? Trying to be something else? 

You are boxing in a different category boy, this is just a mild screenshot, Who in the world can give you any credibility after the below message? 

Troll.png

again, the Commonwealth is not a state

the Commonwealth is a cultural institution  which includes countries like Pakistan, Bangladesh & Nigeria

I am not bound to any fealty to the Commonwealth

many Commonwealth troops are the sworn enemies of Canada, to include Pakistan supporting the Taliban

the Taliban who killed 150 Canadian soldiers

and who are in fact backed by Communist China

those are Commonwealth troops who pose an existential threat to us

1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

but weren't you in the air force ?

I mean, y.... Blah Blah Blah

I said "and other Military branch members fought and stood for Canada. "

Too bad about your reading reading comprehension problem. :)

Edited by ExFlyer

2 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

and I don't think you speak for them

you are saying that they did not fight under the oath which they undertook to the Queen

I am simply saying that I doubt that

Neither do you Dougie LOL

What I said was they all fight for and defend Canada.

We all know you doubt everything that doesn't have a royal taint LOL

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I don't need anyone to rally around me. Not looking for followers, I checkmated you. I am just presenting the information on a board. Real information. 

Look, here this is what you said: 

Troll.png

The screenshot above showed that you threatened Commonwealth troops with their life + saying Canada is not a country, and that is just the tip of the iceberg, these are the messages that are still live now, I have other ones that you deleted.

Do the work and see you in court if you find me and want to proceed that way. As long as you don't resort to thug behavior like you said you would, a reasonable judge is ok for me, once you find me, lazy one, do the work. ?

1200px-CheckmateProper.jpg

I was bound by solemn oath to kill any Commonwealth troops who posed a threat as nessesary

the Commonwealth is not a military alliance, many members of the Commonwealth are hostile foreign powers

I was only bound to defend NATO, NORAD & Five Eyes

14 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

not at all

I would fight for America

but while on Canadian soil, I hold to my oaths to the British Crown in North America

Chuckle Dougie....don't fall over while back peddling LOL

So many posts with so much gibberish. Keep on keeping gibberish LOL