Did the lefties ever apologize to Allan Dershowitz for false allegations?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-accuser-virginia-giuffre-alan-dershowitz-agree-permanently-drop-lawsuits-against-each-other

I don't think they did apologize for trying to ruin his reputation as he provided spot on legal analysis on all the fake claims lefties made about Donnie. Can lefties confirm they never apologized for vile behavior?

Edited by West
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, West said:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/epstein-accuser-virginia-giuffre-alan-dershowitz-agree-permanently-drop-lawsuits-against-each-other

I don't think they did apologize for trying to ruin his reputation as he provided spot on legal analysis on all the fake claims lefties made about Donnie. Can lefties confirm they never apologized for vile behavior?

Your cite at Fox Lies says NOTHING about "lefties' false allegations."

All it says is  Douchowitz and Giuffre have agreed to end their legal battle with NO ADMIMISSION of wrong doing except that Giuffre has admitted possible misidentification.

When are YOU going to apologize for YOUR false allegations against "lefties"?

Edited by robosmith

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

All it says is  Douchowitz and Giuffre have agreed to end their legal battle with NO ADMIMISSION of wrong doing except that Giuffre has admitted possible misidentification.

You lefties falsely smeared this man because he didn't tell you Donnie is a bad guy 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, West said:

You lefties falsely smeared this man because he didn't tell you Donnie is a bad guy 

Repeating ^this BULLSHIT doesn't make it any truer. For all we know Douchowitz and "Donnie" have the same secrets to protect since they were both very close to SERIAL RAPIST and CHILD SEX TRAFFICKER Epstein.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well I don't know about that but he was Epstein's lawyer.

Do you feel okay about that?

Yes, I believe you should be able to provide legal council without having fake allegations against you. 

That may be a radical point of view to those who want to do trial by mob and subscribe to the cancel culture bs. 

Edited by West
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, West said:

Yes, I believe you should be able to provide legal council without having fake allegations against you. 

That may be a radical point of view to those who want to do trial by mob and subscribe to the cancel culture bs. 

YOU DON'T KNOW the ALLEGATIONS are FAKE.

Epstein got away with HIS crimes for decades and even got a sweetheart deal from Prosecutor Acosta whom Trump put IN HIS CABINET. I'd say that was for Trump's PROTECTION.

59 minutes ago, West said:

There's a different set of rules for leftists.

If an uppity black runs for office as a GOPer it's considered 'in good taste' to hurl racist epithets at them. 

Anyone who sticks to their principles, thereby offending an alt-left lynch mob, gets libelled on social media and in the MSM. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

How do you feel about the fact that you support a kid-sniffing, child-smooching creeper who took showers with his teen daughter, which she felt were "inappropriate"?  

What are you even talking about?

Also can you or West change your handle?  I confuse your posts...

17 hours ago, robosmith said:

I say both sides apologize and we do a great reset to 1964. Any attempt by anyone to deviate from where the country was at that point should mean automatic sentencing of 5 years hard labor. 

19 hours ago, West said:

A woman accused Dershowitz of rape. I don’t know what “the lefties” had to do with it. He didn’t rape me, that’s for sure. 

So if you’re going to blame me for this woman’s accusation, I’m going to blame you for the crucifixion of Christ.  That’s how it works.  You make a ridiculously stupid accusation, I make an equally stupid accusation… so maybe you can see how ridiculous you’re being. 

Edited by Rebound

33 minutes ago, Rebound said:

A woman accused Dershowitz of rape. I don’t know what “the lefties” had to do with it. He didn’t rape me, that’s for sure. 

So if you’re going to blame me for this woman’s accusation, I’m going to blame you for the crucifixion of Christ.  That’s how it works.  You make a ridiculously stupid accusation, I make an equally stupid accusation… so maybe you can see how ridiculous you’re being. 

1. It wasn't just the allegation.. it was the far left nuts on cable news running with it. 

2. Not ridiculous at all.. I'm sure people like you bought into the nonsense when he was whopping some a$$ with his spot on legal analysis and tried to discredit him as a rapist. 

4 hours ago, West said:

1. It wasn't just the allegation.. it was the far left nuts on cable news running with it. 

2. Not ridiculous at all.. I'm sure people like you bought into the nonsense when he was whopping some a$$ with his spot on legal analysis and tried to discredit him as a rapist. 

Seriously, tho: How much do you think Dershowitz paid her to hush up?

• Downvote 2

19 hours ago, Deluge said:

I say both sides apologize and we do a great reset to 1964. Any attempt by anyone to deviate from where the country was at that point should mean automatic sentencing of 5 years hard labor. 

I don’t think the segregated, disenfranchised African Americans of 1964 would settle for that. 

Edited by Rebound

9 hours ago, West said:

Her you lefties go again with more smears. Sad

Don’t you even have a ballpark guess? $2 million, maybe more?

Prince Andrew is putting together $12 million to get her to retract her story.  It’s pretty hard to defend yourself against $12 million of lawyers.  

https://www.foxnews.com/world/prince-andrew-building-12m-legal-war-chest-demand-virginia-giuffre-retract-sexual-abuse-claims-reports.amp

Edited by Rebound
  • Downvote 2