George Santos is the new normal for the MAGA GOP

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Is he also a transexual wanted for fraud in Brazil? I guess as long as he props up your ideology, he's worth every excuse you can muster.

Are we surprised?  They supported Donald Trump.  They supported MTG and Lauren Boebert, Kari Lake and Herschel Walker.  For RINOs, character means squat when votes are at stake.

12 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Is he also a transexual wanted for fraud in Brazil? I guess as long as he props up your ideology, he's worth every excuse you can muster.

What do I care if he's a transexual? 

Is he guilty of fraud in Brazil? 

Does he sniff the hair of little children, kiss them on the mouth, and take showers with his teen daughter which she finds inappropriate? 

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

As long as he props up your ideology, he's worth every excuse you can muster.

1) He has no excuse. 

2) I never said that I approve of what he did.

I'm just saying that he's not nearly as bad as Biden, so leftists who approve of Biden don't have any credibility on this issue. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

1) He has no excuse. 

2) I never said that I approve of what he did.

I'm just saying that he's not nearly as bad as Biden, so leftists who approve of Biden don't have any credibility on this issue. 

You and Santos have a lot in common. Your both dishonest MAGA miscreants.  Are we going to going to find out later that your trans too? 

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You and Santos have a lot in common. Your both dishonest MAGA miscreants.  Are we going to going to find out later that your trans too? 

I'm being 100% accurate and truthful.

I'm perfectly happy to say that Santos is a weasel and he shouldn't get re-elected, and that fits within my established set of principles. 

It's also correct to say that Santos is like a miniature version of Joe Biden. That also fits within my established set of principles.

It's also correct to say that lying about who you are and what you've accomplished when seeking election is quite different from disagreeing on whether or not a brief, light drizzle constitutes "rain" after you were outside for 17 minutes and came in bone dry. 

I know Santos lied. I know that Biden lied even more than Santos. I know that Trump is a crass philanderer who kept his election promises to the best of his ability. 

You, on the other hand, don't get to say "Santos is a liar and should be turfed" because you hold Joe Biden to a completely different standard. 

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

There actually aren't any leftists defending him, they want him to resign. They just want Joe Biden to keep his job at the same time. 

Yes they're still dimwits, but they're also hypocrites. 

A lot of Republicans want him to resign and so do his constituents.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2023/01/18/george-santos-republicans-congress/11076047002/

https://www.longislandpress.com/2023/01/12/60-of-santos-constituents-say-he-should-resign-poll-finds/

https://news.yahoo.com/calls-george-santos-constituents-were-213953177.html

McCarthy is such a whore that he gave him two committee seats.

Edited by Aristides

5 minutes ago, Aristides said:

A lot of Republicans want him to resign and so do his constituents

It's fine for Republicans to go against their own guy for being such a scumbag, but it's hypocritical for leftists to act like it's a big deal after pretending to see Biden's new clothes this whole time. 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I can't even imagine what kind of person would just keep babbling 1d10cy and lies like you do. 

You don't even have any examples of me quoting lies from Fox News or anywhere else, I make you, @Hodad, @BeaverFever, @eyeball, @Michael Hardner, etc look like chumps all the time for quoting crap from CTV, CNN, WashPo, etc.

Enjoy your 'raindropgate' story dude, and don't worry, you never have to compare it to Biden's "murderedchildrengate" or "strandedUScitizensgate" if you don't want to. 

THE BIG LIE is a big lie and you repeat that one constantly. The only person you make look like a chump with your batshit conspiracy kook nonsense is yourself 

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What does that have to do with the fact that Biden's successful retaliation against the Taliban/Al Qaeda was actually just the mass-murder of children?

Of course Biden knew, the Pentagon can't just keep that secret from the POTUS.

And what does "outside of war zones" have to do with Afghanistan? 

Yeah I’m sure Biden was flying the drone and pulled the trigger himself. Funny how whenever it’s a Republican president the president is not involved in the scandal no matter how huge its: Iran Contra, Iraq invasion lies etc but whenever its a Democrat president the president is definitely responsible if your mailman is am hour late Do you have any evidence Biden was personally aware and covered it up?  No. Do you care about the hundreds of thousands of Iraqi civilians killed due to Republican president George W Bush’s fraudulent Iraq invasion? No

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

THE BIG LIE is a big lie and you repeat that one constantly. The only person you make look like a chump with your batshit conspiracy kook nonsense is yourself 

You sound like a child when you say "THE BIG LIE".

1) The biggest lie, by far, ever told in the US was Russian collusion, which you still believe in. It involved Demmies at all levels of gov't, almost every MSM outlet in the US and even the FBI were committing crimes and lying to citizens on a constant basis. They even arrested people for crimes from the 1990s and tried to squeeze false testimony out of them.

Now that yo know about all the crimes by the FBI and Hillary's lawyer and her own collusion and the FBI agents who were fired and demoted for lying, etc, you still believe in it. 

2) It's ridiculous to assume that Dems, after putting so much effort into cheating in the 2016 election, getting busted anyways, and then trying to pass so many voter fraud friendly election reforms before 2020, didn't cheat. 

We already know the FBI was on the Dems' side from the collusion trial, their Whitmer plot, their lies about the laptop, etc, so of course they cheated. 

A big part of the election cheating was the fake news coverage and the FBI's lies about the Hunter laptop. The FBI knew that was legitimate and yet they lied about it, when Biden called it Russian disinformation they knew that was false but they went with it. 

Grow up Beavey.

• Downvote 1

5 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Yeah I’m sure Biden was flying the drone and pulled the trigger himself.

That's a straw man argument and you know it. I never said Biden did it, he just lied about it for 2 weeks. 

If you're keeping score:

1) ISIS-K killed 13 Americans and wounded a bunch more, plus American allies who were trying to get out of Afghanistan

2) Biden's retaliatory strike, which he authorized and took credit for, killed a bunch of kids and no terrorists. 

ISIS-K was dummying the US and their response was yet another debacle in the sad sag of the botched withdrawal.

Biden was a cornered rat and he needed a victory so he lied about the strike for two weeks, he never woulda fessed up if the truth didn't find its own way out. 

Funny how whenever it’s a Republican president the president is not involved in the scandal no matter how huge its

Funny how Trump never got dummied by terrorists in 4 years.

He never had to make excuses - he just took scalps. He carved a massive hole in the terrorist leadership around the world, and left Biden sitting pretty. Biden snatched defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Harbor City called George Santos a ‘perfect fit.’ The SEC called the company a fraud.

In July 2020, a small Florida-based investment firm announced that a man named George Devolder had been hired as its New York regional director. “When we had the opportunity to welcome him to our team, I was delighted,” the company’s founder and chief executive said in a news release. “He’s a perfect fit.”

Devolder is now better known as George Santos, the 34-year-old freshman Republican congressman from New York’s 3rd Congressional District who brazenly lied to voters about key details of his biography. And the company for which he was “a perfect fit,” Harbor City Capital, is no longer in operation. Its assets were frozen in 2021, when the Securities and Exchange Commission accused it of running a “classic Ponzi scheme” that had defrauded investors of millions of dollars.

^This the guy who defrauded investors and right wingers here are DEFENDING.

Defending fraudsters is usually only done by those who believe in FRAUD.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Contrarian said:

From The Internet News, before he ran: 

---> George Santos hoping to represent the 3rd Congressional District, has described himself as “unapologetically pro-life” and recently told fellow GOPers in Queens that “we are going to be remembered as the most barbaric generation to ever live” due to abortion access in the U.S.

That's all it takes.  Republicans would quietly vote for the Devil if he said he opposed abortion rights.

3 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

How is this man still in Congress? 

Truly, The United States of America is an opportunity land for all.

How is Biden still president? 

You're aware that Biden told all the same kinds of lies that Santos did, right? Joe claimed to have degrees that he didn't have, pretended to come from a long line of coal miners, he said that he mined anthracite, he said he was arrested while trying to visit Mandela in prison, he said that he was an activist back in the '60s, etc, etc. All of it completely unfounded in reality, and he knew it.

In addition to telling lies about his family and his own past to get elected, he tells serious lies while in office. Not about how many rain droplets fell in 17 minutes, he lies about stranding Americans in Afghanistan, he lied about a family that was killed by his drone-strike, he lied about covid multiple times (It's a pandemic of the unvaccinated).

Santos is at the very bottom of the GOP party's elected officials - a noob congressman who's not serving on any committees. Republicans don't like him because he's such a liar. He gets excoriated on Fox News for being a liar.

Biden is at the very top of the Democrat party and his son was paid millions for 'work' he did in partnership with the communist party of China. Leftist news channels ignore his lies about Afghanistan, his son's lucrative deals with hostile regimes, his lies about inflation, his lies about covid, they just ignore his lies, period. 

How is it that Santos's lies are of more concern to you than Biden's? Are you on glue? 

Are you unaware of Joe's lies? Do you think Santos tells more lies than Joe? Do you think his lies are as important as Joe's lies? What gives, Contrarian? 

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

1) Must be frustrating for Oz, Fetterman can not lead now yet the Republicans have this Santos character. 

I wonder, what Oz is thinking now. 2) I think Oz would have managed to make it in Congress. 3) George won't be long until he is gone according to GOP sources in Axios too. 

1) That's another example of the Dems lying, acting like Fetterman was able to do his job when he couldn't even have conversations in English (his native and only language) anymore. 

2) There are over 400 congressmen, only 100 senators. The senate is a bigger job, by far. The GOP gave Oz the big ticket, the American MSM sewered him.

3) The GOP isn't as fond of liars as the DNC is (cue the discussion about raindropgate...) 

Edited by WestCanMan

13 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@bcsapper here is the link: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/nyregion/george-santos-nassau-resign.html

I also understand why George won't quit, and not advocating for him to do it. The system has a process. 

“The voters elected him to serve,” Mr. McCarthy told reporters..."

No they didn't.  They elected the guy he said he was, not the guy he is.

McCarthy is such a weasel.

17 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@bcsapper here is the link: 

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/11/nyregion/george-santos-nassau-resign.html

I also understand why George won't quit, and not advocating for him to do it. The system has a process. 

But to stand there and be equal with men, that are flawed, yes, but you an uneducated low-life that did not do anything in his life but produce garbage, never contributed with anything but to agitate and lie, you get to be equal with them.

Is like the MAGA man above, A Canadian loyal to a foreign leader which does not recognize his own elections, @WestCanMan which yesterday I showed the whole forum on what small-minded uneducated fool he is with no idea about geo-politics.

He too, like George Santos why would he quit his computer? It allows him, to be equal with men that know information that what he calls the brain could not ever dream of processing. This is a man which in my first post here, tried to use basic mathematics to lie about information and NOW he knows better than 6 chiefs of Israeli Spy Shin Bet, true patriots of Israel. 

What a shame of a man. Do hope nobody looks at you as a role model. When people don't know, at least they have the decency to sit in their corner and know their limitations. You keep coming and I keep delivering. Any day. 

---> I am the antifa and proud boys of the center (without the violence), especially towards manipulators. 

Your witless insults are wallowing in gibberish. 

Maybe you should learn to speak English before you try insulting other people's intelligence.