Trump (and Republicans): end Constitution

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

And wtf are you talking about "Donald claiming there was so much voter fraud in 2020 that he lost the election"... Is that abad thing? 

Yes. It's a bad thing when one demands their opinion is reality, sans one iota of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Hell, his moronic brethren swarmed the capital over Donald's "speculation". Adults know this.

8 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Yes. It's a bad thing when one demands their opinion is reality, sans one iota of evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Hell, his moronic brethren swarmed the capital over Donald's "speculation". Adults know this.

Dude, apparently you missed the whole "Russian collusion" thing? 

When you talk about what adults know, it's like a drunk pre-schooler talking about what quantum chemists know, CrakHoBarbie. 

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Dude, apparently you missed the whole "Russian collusion" thing? 

When you talk about what adults know, it's like a drunk pre-schooler talking about what quantum chemists know, CrakHoBarbie. 

Your whataboutism has been duly noted boy. Still waiting for that evidence of voter fraud widespread enough to of influenced the election, and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. No matter how many times you insult me or/and try and change the subject, the reality remains.... You have no evidence that Donald lost 2020 through fraud. 

7 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Your whataboutism has been duly noted boy. Still waiting for that evidence of voter fraud widespread enough to of influenced the election, and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. No matter how many times you insult me or/and try and change the subject, the reality remains.... You have no evidence that Donald lost 2020 through fraud. 

The truth is that the Dems cheat on elections all the time, and in 2020 they used the FBI to help them do it again.

I know you're ok with that, and that's why I don't value your opinion at all 

10 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The truth is that the Dems cheat on elections all the time, 

That's your "opinion"... Which is worthless... Because you can present no evidence of fraud widespread enough nor viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. And no matter how many times you try to change the subject, that truth stands.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

That's your "opinion"... Which is worthless... Because you can present no evidence of fraud widespread enough nor viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. And no matter how many times you try to change the subject, that truth stands.

All trials should be conducted on social media, who needs courts and laws. Basically that is what they are saying as they present no alternatives.

• Like 1

On 12/11/2022 at 12:35 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

All of the instances of Dem election cheating that I mentioned were 100% legitimate, and the fact that you refuse to even have an adult conversation about how serious of an issue it is that the Dems are known to be cheating on elections actually does render your opinion worthless CrakHoBarbie. 

If you can't talk about the significance of the Dems committing crimes with the FBI, using social media to crush freedom of speech and the dissemination of verified factual information, constantly pushing fraud-friendly election reforms, etc, then enjoy life from the friendly confines of your sandbox.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

All of the instances of Dem election cheating that I mentioned were 100% legitimate, and the fact that you refuse to even have an adult conversation about how serious of an issue it is that the Dems are known to be cheating on elections actually does render your opinion worthless CrakHoBarbie. 

Let's assume for a moment (and I know your really good at Assuming) that what you say was true... None of the "frauds" you've speculated happened were widespread enough to have any affect on the 2020 election. Donald claimed massive voter fraud stole the election from him. Yet he has yet to present any evidence of said fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. This is something your childish responses can ever mask.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If you can't talk about the significance of the Dems committing crimes with the FBI, using social media to crush freedom of speech and the dissemination of verified factual information, constantly pushing fraud-friendly election reforms, etc, then enjoy life from the friendly confines of your sandbox.

Bla, bla, bla..... You still have yet to present any evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. If Donald had any evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law, he'd of already presented it... Boy.

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Let's assume for a moment (and I know your really good at Assuming) that what you say was true... None of the "frauds" you've speculated happened were widespread enough to have any affect on the 2020 election. Donald claimed massive voter fraud stole the election from him. Yet he has yet to present any evidence of said fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. This is something your childish responses can ever mask.

I appreciate the fact that you tried to sound like an adult, but cheating to win the primary is a massive fraud on that scale. Cheating on televised debates is a fraud on that scale. Getting Twitter to freeze the account of the NYPost for telling the truth is a fraud on that scale. Getting the FBI to commit crimes against the President for them is a fraud on that scale.  

The Dems are election cheaters through and through and it's ridiculous to have a conversation with someone who can't at least admit that the Dems are cheaters.

"But you can't prove that they cheated enough to swing the election" is not a reasonable comeback, FYI. That's nothing to be proud of. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I appreciate the fact that you tried to sound like an adult, but cheating to win the primary is a massive fraud on that scale. Cheating on televised debates is a fraud on that scale. Getting Twitter to freeze the account of the NYPost for telling the truth is a fraud on that scale. Getting the FBI to commit crimes against the President for them is a fraud on that scale.  

The Dems are election cheaters through and through and it's ridiculous to have a conversation with someone who can't at least admit that the Dems are cheaters.

"But you can't prove that they cheated enough to swing the election" is not a reasonable comeback, FYI. That's nothing to be proud of. 

If you cannot prove your assumed fraud swayed the election, then youve got a handful of shite. What you need is evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. And that you do not have..... Jesus

On 12/10/2022 at 4:03 PM, WestCanMan said:

The owner of crowdstrike himself testified under oath that they don't know that the server was hacked,

That is an absolute lie. He testified that it absolutely WAS hacked by Russian intelligence.  You’ve been busted telling this lie before:

Furthermore, in his testimony in front of the House Intelligence Committee, Shawn Henry stated the following with regards to CrowdStrike’s degree of confidence that the intrusion activity can be attributed to Russia, cited from page 24:

1. HENRY: We said that we had a high degree of confidence it was the Russian Government.  And our analysts that looked at it and that had looked at these types of attacks before, many different types of attacks similar to this in different environments, certain tools that were used, certain methods by which they were moving in the environment,a nd looking at the types of data that was being targeted, that it was consistent with a nation-state adversary and associated with Russian intelligence. 

Shawn Henry stated in his testimony to the House Intelligence Committee that CrowdStrike had indicators of exfiltration (page 32)  and that data had clearly left the network. Also, on page 2, the Intelligence Community Assessment also confirmed that the Russian intelligence agency GRU “had exfiltrated large volumes of data from the DNC.”

https://www.crowdstrike.com/blog/bears-midst-intrusion-democratic-national-committee/

Edited by BeaverFever

11 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you cannot prove your assumed fraud swayed the election, then youve got a handful of shite. What you need is evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. And that you do not have..... Jesus

You’re wasting your breath. The beliefs of the Deplorables are not based on any consideration of “evidence”.  @WestCanMan  started his own “election fraud” hysteria thread within hours of Trumps loss, long before any of this Hunter Biden Twitter nonsense or any other bogus wrongdoing claims were available for him to have considered. He worships Trump and that is all there is to it.  TWO YEARS LATER AND STILL HAVING ZERO EVIDENCE hasn’t swayed him. It is the way of the crazed zealot. A fee years from now you might find him on a street corner, beard down to his knees, screaming at the clouds about the conspiracy. 

• Like 1

On 12/10/2022 at 6:34 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Still waiting for that evidence of voter fraud widespread enough to of influenced the election, and viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. 

So fraud existed, but not enough to turn the 2020 election so...all good.

Man...the stupid is at pandemic levels.

31 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

So fraud existed, but not enough to turn the 2020 election so...all good.

Man...the stupid is at pandemic levels.

Fraud, to a certain extent, exists in every election bonehead.... Always has .. always will. If you weren't such a dimwit you'd know that.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.voanews.com/a/2020-usa-votes_how-widespread-voter-fraud-us/6195819.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi7m4reo_n7AhWSEkQIHd1_DmQQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw371VVDvVIkgNNpVpH0JKbg

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Fraud, to a certain extent, exists in every election bonehead.... Always has .. always will. If you weren't such a dimwit you'd know that.

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.voanews.com/a/2020-usa-votes_how-widespread-voter-fraud-us/6195819.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi7m4reo_n7AhWSEkQIHd1_DmQQFnoECAMQAg&usg=AOvVaw371VVDvVIkgNNpVpH0JKbg

I remember...about 2 or 3 weeks ago...YOU challenging me to prove or show that there was fraud. I did so rather quickly and easily. So you moved the goalposts.

Take your movable goalposts and go blow smoke at more...malleable minds than mine.

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

I remember...about 2 or 3 weeks ago...YOU challenging me to prove or show that there was fraud. I did so rather quickly and easily. So you moved the goalposts.

Take your movable goalposts and go blow smoke at more...malleable minds than mine.

I meant fraud widespread enough to have made a difference... You know, the fraud Donald insisted lost him the election... Your the pea-brain who decided you'd weasel out of it with your moronic claims of "oh the media did this" which you mistakenly believed lost Donald the election.  And by the way, the "fraud" you listed isn't viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. So go refresh your dentu-grip, gramps. You've lost yet another argument.

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

14 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I meant fraud widespread enough to have made a difference... You know, the fraud Donald insisted lost him the election... Your the pea-brain who decided you'd weasel out of it with your moronic claims of "oh the media did this" which you mistakenly believed lost Donald the election.  And by the way, the "fraud" you listed isn't viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. So go refresh your dentu-grip, gramps. You've lost yet another argument.

Like Hunter's laptop? Ya...I know.

Hun...You really need to place your feet firmly on the planet.

The US election system has been subverted in all sorts of ways and yes, it did alter the outcome of that election. You can...and likely will...try to refute that but...the proof is already out there. ESPECIALLY with regards to the laptop story.

But...with this new Republican lead congress coming next month, all of this will get primetime play and the entire world will know what happened.

At that point, I would guess you and your li'l posse will just flat out deny the evidense and scream something stupid like..."AHHH! THE END OF DEMOCRACY! AHHH!"

And ya know what I plan to do on that day?

Laugh...right in your faces...yet again.

Good day madam.

Edited by Nationalist

4 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Like Hunter's laptop? Ya...I know.

Hun...You really need to place your feet firmly on the planet.

The US election system has been subverted in all sorts of ways and yes, it did alter the outcome of that election. You can...and likely will...try to refute that but...the proof is already out there. ESPECIALLY with regards to the laptop story.

But...with this new Republican lead congress coming next month, all of this will get primetime play and the entire world will know what happened.

At that point, I would guess you and your li'l posse will just flat out deny the evidense and scream something stupid like..."AHHH! THE END OF DEMOCRACY! AHHH!"

And ya know what I plan to do on that day?

Laugh...right in your faces...yet again.

Good day madam.

So you agree, Donald did not lose the 2020 election through fraud. Nice. It's about time. 

50 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What?

Barb...put the li'l glass pipe down and READ my response.

If you don't agree, simply present your evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Because your garbage assumptions, that the hunters laptop story being squashed lost Donald the election, is, to say the least, comical. And your a gullible fool to believe it.

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If you don't agree, simply present your evidence of voter fraud viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. Because your garbage assumptions, that the hunters laptop story being squashed lost Donald the election, is, to say the least, comical. And your a gullible fool to believe it.

https://nypost.com/2022/08/26/2020-election-outcome-would-differ-with-hunter-biden-laptop-coverage-poll/

Enjoy the investigations...