Trump (and Republicans): end Constitution

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Several weeks ago, you admitted ("just messin with you") to DISHONEST POSTING. AKA TROLLING.

Sorry, you don't get to troll and not be called on it. This ain't my first nor 10th rodeo; I know a troll when I see him.

Of course sadly that was NOT the last time; you continually deny reality because you are UNINFORMED. AKA, ignorant.

Lol...dude...a troll wouldn't admit he's messin' with ya.

Go home...

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

No. Can you honestly say you're not?

When I joined this forum, the Moderators told me clearly that they would not moderate personal attacks. 

If you and your peeps want to be civil and stop the personal attacks, my posse will do the same. Otherwise, we’ll go toe to toe with your insults, except that ours are much more clever. 

Edited by Rebound

45 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Rove?

Yup, Rove. Politics took a hard ugly turn with him involved in election campaigns. Politics has never been the same. 

Hillary-Billary.

Sure, Hilllary too. It takes two to Tango as my mom always said but Rove treated politics like it was no-holds-barred toe-toe take-no-prisoners combat.

11 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Why should I condemn thousands of Americans protesting a very fishy election?

Just put "Venezuela" there or most of Afrika, and it's not an exaggeration. Each clan will claim election "fishy" and failed unless they won it and all the way to.. what surprises? And why not, if I'm free to define what "fishy" means and accept no other, objective included, information? This is what you're saying, not Trump - at least be fair to admit it. And this is exactly how it happened before.

Edited by myata

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yup, Rove. Politics took a hard ugly turn with him involved in election campaigns. Politics has never been the same. 

Sure, Hilllary too. It takes two to Tango as my mom always said but Rove treated politics like it was no-holds-barred toe-toe take-no-prisoners combat.

Before Rove, there was Gingrich. 
Before Gingrich, there was Lee Atwater

Before Atwater, there was Richard Nixon. 

Of all they, personally, I think it was Gingrich, although you cannot possibly discount the extreme divisiveness of the Vietnam War. 

9 hours ago, Rebound said:

When I joined this forum, the Moderators told me clearly that they would not moderate personal attacks. 

If you and your peeps want to be civil and stop the personal attacks, my posse will do the same. Otherwise, we’ll go toe to toe with your insults, except that ours are much more clever. 

You have a posse? Do you pm each other and plan to gang up on people who post things you don't like?

I'm afraid I have to inform you that there is no organized conservative posse. I have never gotten a message instructing me to gang up on anyone. Conservatives post wherever they like, because we believe what we say...not because we detest liberals and certainly not because someone got there nose bent outta shape by some meanie.

I had figured that's what you people were up to. I think it's...sad.

Just now, Nationalist said:

You have a posse? Do you pm each other and plan to gang up on people who post things you don't like?

I'm afraid I have to inform you that there is no organized conservative posse. I have never gotten a message instructing me to gang up on anyone. Conservatives post wherever they like, because we believe what we say...not because we detest liberals and certainly not because someone got there nose bent outta shape by some meanie.

I had figured that's what you people were up to. I think it's...sad.

Yeah, we’re all just robots sent by… who’s that guy you people conspire about… George Soros. Yeah, George sent us. He’s behind it all. He writes all these posts for us. He’s like Santa, he has time to do all that.  

George, with his wealth of $8 billion, single-handed my out-spends and out-thinks all the Republican billionaires put together, from his secret lair in Hungary. Or Cypress. I don’t know. Somewhere.  

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Armed with a whiteboard...not the media and national law enforcement. 

The complete lack of any decency exhibited by Clinton, was a new low. A bridge not even Rove was willing to cross.

You folks went and still go...way too far. Way too low.

And it's way too dangerous. 

Edited by Nationalist

7 hours ago, myata said:

Just put "Venezuela" there or most of Afrika, and it's not an exaggeration. Each clan will claim election "fishy" and failed unless they won it and all the way to.. what surprises? And why not, if I'm free to define what "fishy" means and accept no other, objective included, information? This is what you're saying, not Trump - at least be fair to admit it. And this is exactly how it happened before.

Yet...this is not Venezuela and it is not Africa. If you feel the need to practice 'shithole politics'...

Take it to a shithole country like...Venezuela or many of the African nations.

35 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Yeah, we’re all just robots sent by… who’s that guy you people conspire about… George Soros. Yeah, George sent us. He’s behind it all. He writes all these posts for us. He’s like Santa, he has time to do all that.  

George, with his wealth of $8 billion, single-handed my out-spends and out-thinks all the Republican billionaires put together, from his secret lair in Hungary. Or Cypress. I don’t know. Somewhere.  

Certainly not Hungary. They'd likely hang him in Hungary.

I wasn't talking about that wrinkled up old worm. I was talking about your posse. Who are they? How do you operate? Is 'dog-pile debate' the norm for liberals?

I prefer to fight my own battles. An old fashioned notion my dad instilled in me. He called it...

Honour. 

Edited by Nationalist

28 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Again, not evidence of fraud. Just your assumption that whatever might be on hunters laptop might of swayed the election towards Donald. That's not viable evidence of voter fraud. It's a weak assumption on your part boy.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/25/two-thirds-of-americans-say-hunter-biden-laptop-important-story-poll/

Having actively and illegally killed the laptop story, did alter the election results and therefor is...fraudulent...as well a cheap.

But never fear. We'll make Gawd-Damn sure Hunter, Twitter, Facebook, the NYT, WAPO and the FBI, pay for their chickenshit. 

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

We'll make Gawd-Damn sure Hunter, Twitter, Facebook, the NYT, WAPO and the FBI, pay for their chickenshit. 

Ahhh... There's that white nationalist POS threatening your so good at. How unfortunate that your moronic assumptions were so worthless in every court case poor Donald presented. He, like you, was reminded how stupid it is to present gossip, innuendo speculation and assumptions as evidence in a court of law. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Ahhh... There's that white nationalist POS threatening your so good at. How unfortunate that your moronic assumptions were so worthless in every court case poor Donald presented. He, like you, was reminded how stupid it is to present gossip, innuendo speculation and assumptions as evidence in a court of law. 

I so glad you're not concerned.

Its so much more satisfying to watch people have their beliefs dashed unannounced.

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Unfortunately, "what you like" usually has no viable basis in reality. No actual facts support your contentions. Just assumptions, speculation, gossip and innuendo. It's so pathetic and weak.

Well then...since this is what you really think...you won't mind at all when the Republican Congress drags these people right through the mud, on TV, for the entire world to watch...will you.

Just now, Nationalist said:

Well then...since this is what you really think...you won't mind at all when the Republican Congress drags these people right through the mud, on TV, for the entire world to watch...will you.

Fortunately for my side, y'all have to present evidence viable enough to be substantiated in a court of law. And your side really sucks at that. It's because y'all are weak minded gullible fools.