This is why Florida has the best public schools in the country

Trump has often said he began his career with "a small loan of one million dollars" from his father, and that he had to pay it back with interest.[38] He was a millionaire by age eight, borrowed at least $60 million from his father, largely failed to repay those loans, and received another $413 million (adjusted for inflation) from his father's company.[39][40] In 2018, he and his family were reported to have committed tax fraud, and the New York tax department began investigating.[41] His investments underperformed the stock and New York property markets.[42][43] Forbes estimated in October 2018 that his net worth declined from $4.5 billion in 2015 to $3.1 billion in 2017 and his product licensing income from $23 million to $3 million.[44]

Contrary to his claims of financial health and business acumen, Trump's tax returns from 1985 to 1994 show net losses totaling $1.17 billion. The losses were higher than those of almost every other American taxpayer. The losses in 1990 and 1991, more than $250 million each year, were more than double those of the nearest losers. In 1995, his reported losses were $915.7 million.[45][46]

On 11/11/2022 at 1:25 PM, reason10 said:

You are a LIAR.

He worked in his father's construction yards before attending the Wharton School of Finance (which makes Harvard look like a community college). He borrowed a million dollars from his father and had to pay it back with interest. He then moved his father's company to Manhattan, and from there created the international empire that's worth $10 BILLION. That's the definition of a self made man. And you are a LIAR.

Sorry buddy, but I'm not lying. 

His father had a vast fortune.  Donald Trump inherited or received +$400M from him by the time he was gone.  

Just saying, "I have $10 billion" doesn't mean you do.  By an outside estimate, he has less than half of that, and he'd be worth more if he'd just invested his daddy's money in the stock market rather than muck around with it himself.  

On 11/12/2022 at 7:00 AM, reason10 said:

Here is the TRUE Donald Trump story.

Everything else is a lie.

https://www.trump.com/leadership/donald-j-trump-biography

Going to Donald Trump's branded website to get the TRUE Donald Trump story is a good joke.  ?

Edited by Moonbox

On 11/10/2022 at 3:50 PM, Michael Hardner said:

It's just name-calling from the usual zombie infantry.... indulge if you are bored but it makes the forum more trollish.

Maybe better to find a fishtank somewhere and tap on the glass instead.  Substitute teacher in Florida.... riiiiiiight.... $16 an hour Republican devotee who is on here all day long... riiiiiight...

Says the partisan hack who claims to not like partisan hacks.

On 11/10/2022 at 1:50 PM, Moonbox said:

but 20% of Floridians can't even read.  ? 

The voting doesn't prove anything, lol.  

Full disclosure:  I love Florida and have spent years of my life in a gated community 15 minutes from Mar-a-Lago, but I love it for what it is and would never in a million years pretend it was a bastion of literacy and/or intellect.  Drive 30 minutes inland almost anywhere in the State and you're in certified Bubba country. 

20 percent cannot read? That is a lie.

Voting proves BRAINS. Only moe rons vote Democrat.

19 hours ago, Moonbox said:

His father had a vast fortune.  Donald Trump inherited or received +$400M from him by the time he was gone.  

Just saying, "I have $10 billion" doesn't mean you do.  By an outside estimate, he has less than half of that, and he'd be worth more if he'd just invested his daddy's money in the stock market rather than muck around with it himself.  

Going to Donald Trump's branded website to get the TRUE Donald Trump story is a good joke.  ?

So you're saying all those buildings all over the world somehow descended from Mars?

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are so stupid.

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

So you're saying all those buildings all over the world somehow descended from Mars?

And you wonder why everybody says liberals are so stupid.

I'm saying it's pretty easy to make as much money as Trump did, when you start off with hundreds of millions of dollars.  He literally could have dumped that money in the S&P 500 and would be worth more than he is now.  

20 percent cannot read? That is a lie.

Not comprehensively.  They can make out the words, but not the meaning.  That's what FLORIDA sources say.   ?

On 11/11/2022 at 1:25 PM, reason10 said:

You are a LIAR.

He worked in his father's construction yards before attending the Wharton School of Finance (which makes Harvard look like a community college). He borrowed a million dollars from his father and had to pay it back with interest. He then moved his father's company to Manhattan, and from there created the international empire that's worth $10 BILLION. That's the definition of a self made man. And you are a LIAR.

“And then he cured cancer, flew into outer space snd deflected an incoming asteroid from destroying earth, won ALL the medals in the Vietnam War then flew to USSR and killed Gorbachev and ended communism. Those are all facts AND YOU ARE ALL LIARS!!!!”

image.gif.31f533e698c68100f93148bfeea6f71a.gif

image.gif.d8782b80050ba47592c5d70afdc483b0.gif

7 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

“And then he cured cancer, flew into outer space snd deflected an incoming asteroid from destroying earth, won ALL the medals in the Vietnam War then flew to USSR and killed Gorbachev and ended communism. Those are all facts AND YOU ARE ALL LIARS!!!!”

image.gif.31f533e698c68100f93148bfeea6f71a.gif

image.gif.d8782b80050ba47592c5d70afdc483b0.gif

You're such a puuuuuuuussy when you lose an argument.

On 11/15/2022 at 11:05 AM, Moonbox said:

I'm saying it's pretty easy to make as much money as Trump did, when you start off with hundreds of millions of dollars.  He literally could have dumped that money in the S&P 500 and would be worth more than he is now.  

Not comprehensively.  They can make out the words, but not the meaning.  That's what FLORIDA sources say.   ?

Nope. Not RELIABLE Florida Sources.

https://www.floridadaily.com/ron-desantis-floridas-public-universities-have-the-lowest-costs-in-the-country-for-a-bachelors-degree/

Easy way to prove it.

Pennsylvania: the RETARD FETTERMAN

Florida; Marco Rubio.

You loss, punk.

Governor DeSantis and Marco Rubio.

Better educated voters.

You LOSE, beech.

Finish your sentence:

Better educated voters vote Democrat.  Lower education voters prefer the Republicans.  loweducation.thumb.png.dcbf7ef81d6ea990d13f2003c38b190a.png

This bears out across the country, and has continued a 30-40 year trend.  The Republican party thrives on white voters without post-secondary education.  You're making a good case for this.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Finish your sentence:

Better educated voters vote Democrat.  Lower education voters prefer the Republicans.  loweducation.thumb.png.dcbf7ef81d6ea990d13f2003c38b190a.png

This bears out across the country, and has continued a 30-40 year trend.  The Republican party thrives on white voters without post-secondary education.  You're making a good case for this.  

I think you’re wasting your energy. This guys not intelligent, just another forum troll

A judge overturned the “woke” law in Florida that would have allowed the state to say what could and could not be taught at universities.   The judge quoted Orwell’s 1984 in describing the law.  

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3740100-judge-strikes-down-higher-education-portions-of-desantiss-stop-woke-act/

“‘It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen,’ and the powers in charge of Florida’s public university system have declared the State has unfettered authority to muzzle its professors in the name of ‘freedom,’” Walker wrote.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and state GOP lawmakers championed the legislation as fighting back against a “woke” agenda pushed by liberals and banning the instilling of critical race theory.

An undergraduate student, student organization and professor at the University of South Florida filed the suit in September and were supported by a variety of legal advocacy organizations.

Walker ruled the First Amendment protects professors’ in-class speech and the provisions were impermissibly vague, describing the law as “positively dystopian” as he compared it to the Ministry of Truth, the propaganda agency in Orwell’s novel.

• Like 1

On 11/10/2022 at 3:12 PM, Moonbox said:

Gosh, now there's some infallible logic.  Smurt people voted for orange-man.  The dumbs voted for Joe.  

and yet your education comes into question here, with logic like this.  ?

Just a small point. Education and logic are not the same thing. The world is full of highly educated derelicts which defies logic. Try Boolean algebra.

On 11/14/2022 at 11:06 AM, Moonbox said:

You ARE lying. And you have ZERO sources to back up your lies.

PROVE that my source is unreliable or shut the hole under your nose. A or  B.

On 11/17/2022 at 2:14 PM, TreeBeard said:

A judge overturned the “woke” law in Florida that would have allowed the state to say what could and could not be taught at universities.   The judge quoted Orwell’s 1984 in describing the law.  

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/3740100-judge-strikes-down-higher-education-portions-of-desantiss-stop-woke-act/

“‘It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen,’ and the powers in charge of Florida’s public university system have declared the State has unfettered authority to muzzle its professors in the name of ‘freedom,’” Walker wrote.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) and state GOP lawmakers championed the legislation as fighting back against a “woke” agenda pushed by liberals and banning the instilling of critical race theory.

An undergraduate student, student organization and professor at the University of South Florida filed the suit in September and were supported by a variety of legal advocacy organizations.

Walker ruled the First Amendment protects professors’ in-class speech and the provisions were impermissibly vague, describing the law as “positively dystopian” as he compared it to the Ministry of Truth, the propaganda agency in Orwell’s novel.

Here is the text of the bill Governor DeSantis signed. Find ANY language whatsoever that even mentions a Woke agent. I'm pretty sure that knucklehead judge didn't read this.

https://www.flsenate.gov/Session/Bill/2022/7044/BillText/pb/HTML

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

You ARE lying. And you have ZERO sources to back up your lies.

PROVE that my source is unreliable or shut the hole under your nose. A or  B.

I have plenty of sources.  Here's one.  You can look up others if you actually care.  As I said, Donald Trump's personal website is a pretty dumb place to get unbiased assessments of his own wealth.  

https://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/07/28/Donald-Trump-Isn-t-Rich-He-Says-He-s-Still-Pretty-Rich

His $10B self-proclaimed wealth is based on declaring things like his golf-courses being worth 3-4x more than similar golf courses would be valued.

I'm not really going to waste any more breath on silly goofs like you though.  It's pretty clear you're not actually interested in a reasonable debate.  Have a good life.  MAGA!  ?