Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It's a half quote taken out of context and you know it.

It was a direct quote and there was no context that explains it.  The fact that you deleted the post tell us everything we need to know about that.  ?

11 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yet losers and goofs like you have no honor what so ever...so you continuously exemplify just how low you're willing to sink.

The guy parroting the propaganda of a murderous dictator, cheering for the suffering and destruction of Ukrainians and for the freezing of Europeans in their home last winter...he's the one talking about "honor". ??

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

It was a direct quote and there was no context that explains it.  The fact that you deleted the post tell us everything we need to know about that.  ?

The guy parroting the propaganda of a murderous dictator, cheering for the suffering and destruction of Ukrainians and for the freezing of Europeans in their home last winter...he's the one talking about "honor". ??

Yes...indeed I am. See...goof...it's "honorable" to see clearly and speak the truth. It's also "honorable" to see people being killed in a hopeless effort, and call for peace. It's also "honorable" to stay out of other peoples' fights.

It is completely "dishonorable" to see the inevitable, yet cheer on those dying in wholesale fashion, just so you can be amused.

But hey...the world is chalk full of goofs like you. So at least you're not alone...goof.

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Yes...indeed I am. See...goof...it's "honorable" to see clearly and speak the truth.

Then why did you delete your quote?  You can only bullshit and pretend you were misquoted because you removed the evidence.  That's so "honorable".  ?  

Edited by Moonbox

Gosh isn't that convenient?  The quote that you claim was taken out of context magically disappears, when only the poster or the forum owner can remove it.  Of all the posts to vanish out of thin air, that's the one that goes.  

So honorable...?

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Gosh isn't that convenient?  The quote that you claim was taken out of context magically disappears, when only the poster or the forum owner can remove it.  Of all the posts to vanish out of thin air, that's the one that goes.  

So honorable...?

It happens to be the truth whether you like it or not.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Only the poster and mods can delete posts. Are you saying Charles or Greg deleted it?

I know I didn't.

41 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It happens to be the truth whether you like it or not.

I know I didn't.

Okay, let's accept that it is true.  Why don't you try providing the context that somehow doesn't allow the quote to cut through your LARPing as impartial?  Even last Fall, when it was still there, you just stammered "misquote misquote misquote" but never actually explained.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

Maybe it doesn't, maybe it won't, or maybe it will.  We've yet to see what happens over the summer.  Digging trenches and converting to WW1 style static warfare on a limited front was, a good decision.  

On 10/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, Nationalist said:

I have never "cheered" on any of this.

Just more Tweenkie lies from twits who are incapable of thought past CNN.

I don't care for either Zelinisky or Putin.

But so you warmongers know what it is to doom thousands to their deaths...I'm kind of hoping the Russians utterly destroy Ukraine...while NATO watches on helplessly.

Anyways, Nationalist, here is your quote (not deleted).  Provide the "context" for us, please.  

54 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Okay, let's accept that it is true.  Why don't you try providing the context that somehow doesn't allow the quote to cut through your LARPing as impartial?  Even last Fall, when it was still there, you just stammered "misquote misquote misquote" but never actually explained.  

Sure i did. I hoped you get everything you've been asking for. A nice war to cheer on...from your living room.

What I don't get, is this burning need of yours to make sure everyone choose a side. I have no side. Neither do you...unless you're Ukrainian or Russian. I could care less who "wins". As far as I'm concerned, we all lose. Too bad you can't understand that.

But when Russia attacked Ukraine assigned land...I looked at the numbers and the situation and knew then, that without direct NATO involvement, the Ukrainians just lost the eastern provinces. And I'll tell you this too. IMO...the Ukrainians will lose Odesa too if they push this.

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

What I don't get, is this burning need of yours to make sure everyone choose a side. I have no side. Neither do you...unless you're Ukrainian or Russian.I could care less who "wins". As far as I'm concerned, we all lose. Too bad you can't understand that.

If you haven't chosen a side, why is ALL (as in fully 100%) of your criticism for the conflict on Ukraine, Zelensky, NATO etc?  Why is not a single breath spent criticizing Putin, who ordered the invasion?  Why do you parrot all of his talking points, even the ones that make absolutely no sense?  

That's a question for which you have no answer. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

If you haven't chosen a side, why is ALL (as in fully 100%) of your criticism for the conflict on Ukraine, Zelensky, NATO etc?  Why is not a single breath spent criticizing Putin, who ordered the invasion?  Why do you parrot all of his talking points, even the ones that make absolutely no sense?  

His constant suggestion that Putin is just as credible as NATO countries and that western media is no more independent than Kremlin-controlled media is also parroting Russian propaganda. He’s not fooling anyone but himself. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Go back and look. You'll find I don't agree with Russia invading Ukraine. That's because I don't. I get all the "window dressing" surrounding the whole affair...and I've watched the US administration push really hard for this to continue. Just not with official US military grunts. To me it's all a very mean joke being played on the Ukrainian people, and an incredibly dangerous game for the USofA and NATO to be playing.

For a nation that was already rejected by NATO.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

His constant suggestion that Putin is just as credible as NATO countries and that western media is no more independent than Kremlin-controlled media is also parroting Russian propaganda. He’s not fooling anyone but himself. 

My...suggestion? Beavy-boy...please...

And if you wanna discuss the incidents of outrageousness by the western media...we can do that.

It's all propaganda at this point...Pointy. If you can't see that..

Oh for Gawd's sake. Look who I'm trying to reason with...never mind...carry on.

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

What makes him so ridiculous is his assertion he hasn't taken a side.

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

My...suggestion? Beavy-boy...please...

And if you wanna discuss the incidents of outrageousness by the western media...we can do that.

It's all propaganda at this point...Pointy. If you can't see that..

Oh for Gawd's sake. Look who I'm trying to reason with...never mind...carry on.

Suggestion, insinuation, call it what you want. Being neutral also helps Russia and I think you know it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Go back and look. You'll find I don't agree with Russia invading Ukraine. That's because I don't. I get all the "window dressing" surrounding the whole affair...and I've watched the US administration push really hard for this to continue. Just not with official US military grunts. To me it's all a very mean joke being played on the Ukrainian people, and an incredibly dangerous game for the USofA and NATO to be playing.

For a nation that was already rejected by NATO.

They’re not pushing for it to continue they’re pushing for Russia to end it quickly by withdrawing. Anything less is rewarding Russia and only encouraging further invasions. If Taiwan resists a Chinese invasion will call Taiwan warmongers for not unilaterally surrendering?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Suggestion, insinuation, call it what you want. Being neutral also helps Russia and I think you know it. 

How does neutrality help Russia? They could pack up and leave Ukraine tomorrow and be happy. War ended. But they won't because they don't have to.

Reality Beave. Try it.

27 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

They’re not pushing for it to continue they’re pushing for Russia to end it quickly by withdrawing. Anything less is rewarding Russia and only encouraging further invasions. If Taiwan resists a Chinese invasion will call Taiwan warmongers for not unilaterally surrendering?

Dude...Zelinsky made it illegal to negotiate peace with Putin.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/zelensky-signs-law-declaring-talks-with-putin-impossible/

BTW...sadly...Taiwan is Chinese legally.

25 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Dude...Zelinsky made it illegal to negotiate peace with Putin.

https://nypost.com/2022/10/04/zelensky-signs-law-declaring-talks-with-putin-impossible/

BTW...sadly...Taiwan is Chinese legally.

Yeah his country is being invaded and bombed. 

Btw all off Ukraine is Ukrainian legally. 

I actually think China does have a good claim but I don’t support an invasion 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

How does it help anyone?

Because they win and get everything they want if everyone stands aside.  It's rewarding aggression/bullying/imperialism any way you want to call it.  

When you say this:

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

They could pack up and leave Ukraine tomorrow and be happy. War ended. But they won't because they don't have to.

You're not really being truthful.  "They won't because they don't have to" is junk logic because we can turn it right back around.  Ukraine doesn't have to stop resisting because they don't have to.  We don't have to stop supporting them because we don't have to.  Coool.