Darwin Strikes Again....

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Is this movie fact or fiction?

It is mostly fiction only loosely based on some facts.

Basically the premise is that cell phone tower pings tracked unknown persons coming close to ballot drop boxes and depositing illegal votes.

But many of those tracked were just ordinary delivery services doing other kinds of deliveries.

51 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Why would I watch a movie that's been thoroughly discredited and obviously agenda driven? AKA, not objective.

So don't. It doesn't really matter, does it. Nothing will change either of our opinions on this.

And in about 6 weeks, it won't matter much anymore.

40 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Basically the premise is that cell phone tower pings tracked unknown persons coming close to ballot drop boxes and depositing illegal votes.

But many of those tracked were just ordinary delivery services doing other kinds of deliveries.

Or mules stuffing ballot boxes.

Just now, Nationalist said:

So don't. It doesn't really matter, does it. Nothing will change either of our opinions on this.

And in about 6 weeks, it won't matter much anymore.

Thanks for not disputing "thoroughly discredited" nor "agenda driven."

We know it doesn't matter because there is no mechanism for discrediting the election absent clear evidence of fraud.

And we KNOW that movie is NO KIND OF EVIDENCE.

48 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for not disputing "thoroughly discredited" nor "agenda driven."

We know it doesn't matter because there is no mechanism for discrediting the election absent clear evidence of fraud.

And we KNOW that movie is NO KIND OF EVIDENCE.

Lol...you know one thing Tweenkie. That you will cheat, lie and spread your destructive chickenshit everywhere.

And I know it too.

And in November...you'll know the American public knows it too.

15 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...you know one thing Tweenkie. That you will cheat, lie and spread your destructive chickenshit everywhere.

And I know it too.

And in November...you'll know the American public knows it too.

You don't know jack. But are arrogant enough to believe you do even though I post evidence and you don't.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Did you even read what I wrote?

The recession was caused by the Fed to fight inflation which was caused by the pandemic and Putin's war.

God you are dense. Bye donkey.

I see political ads all the time by Republicans who blame inflation on Biden and promise to end inflation if they’re elected. But not once do they ever explain how Biden caused inflation or how they’ll stop it. Cause they don’t know. They can pretend to know, but they don’t know.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

You declare it's mostly fiction but you admit you refuse to watch the film. You assert that many of those were just ordinary delivery services doing other kinds of deliveries. Strange deliveries that happened to occur in the wee hours of the morning and just happened near a minimum of ten drop boxes. They just happened to be wearing gloves. They just happened to take selfies while dropping off boxes.

Seems extremely suspicious to put it mildly.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rebound said:

I see political ads all the time by Republicans who blame inflation on Biden and promise to end inflation if they’re elected. But not once do they ever explain how Biden caused inflation or how they’ll stop it. Cause they don’t know. They can pretend to know, but they don’t know.  

When governments get in the habit of printing more money it makes it worth less and makes it more expensive to buy things. Don't forget about reckless government spending either, both the major parties engage in it but the Dems seem to be worse under Biden.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, ironstone said:

When governments get in the habit of printing more money it makes it worth less and makes it more expensive to buy things. Don't forget about reckless government spending either, both the major parties engage in it but the Dems seem to be worse under Biden.

Tell me this one single thing: 

Why are the Democrats “worse” at it when this year’s deficit is 1/3 of the prior two years, which were both signed by Trump, AND the deficits in Trump’s first two years were higher than the Obama deficits? 

Bonus question: Name the political party of the last President to sign a balanced budget. 

Bonus Question Two: Name the party of the Vice President who told his Treasure Secretary that, “Deficits Don’t Matter”.

Data:

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/national-deficit/

NOTICE that my conclusions are derived from FACT and DATA instead of stupid YouTube video nonsense. Treasury.gov publishes the actual deficit and debt figures. No BS, no spin, just the facts. Any Mike the Pillow Guy can make a YouTube video that says anything they want. That doesn’t make it true.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Tell me this one single thing: 

Why are the Democrats “worse” at it when this year’s deficit is 1/3 of the prior two years, which were both signed by Trump, AND the deficits in Trump’s first two years were higher than the Obama deficits? 

Bonus question: Name the political party of the last President to sign a balanced budget. 

Bonus Question Two: Name the party of the Vice President who told his Treasure Secretary that, “Deficits Don’t Matter”.

Data:

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/national-deficit/

NOTICE that my conclusions are derived from FACT and DATA instead of stupid YouTube video nonsense. Treasury.gov publishes the actual deficit and debt figures. No BS, no spin, just the facts. Any Mike the Pillow Guy can make a YouTube video that says anything they want. That doesn’t make it true.  

You failed to notice that I also said both parties have engaged in overspending and deserve to be criticized for it. Your point about a lower deficit is basically like being proud of the fact that one has overspent and borrowed slightly less than the previous year.

I would suggest that while Trump spent way too much as well, that borrowed money wasn't spent as stupidly as Biden's handlers are spending it.

If you disagree with the content of the video links and the causes of inflation as stated you're just wrong.

Are you going to argue with Ben Shapiro?? These guys can articulate their point much better than I can.

59 minutes ago, ironstone said:

The debt increased over 7 trillion dollars during Trump's four years. After 2009, deficits went down every year under Obama. They went up every year under Trump.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ironstone said:

If you disagree with the content of the video links and the causes of inflation as stated you're just wrong.

No, no, no…. Bullshit, sir. Absolutely not true. “If you disagree with my partisan slanted video then you’re wrong.” Yeah, right.

You show me one video blaming Biden for deficit spending and another showing pictures of Biden and other Democrats as the cause of deficits. Shapiro claims there are two causes of inflation today, both caused by Biden, despite the fact that inflation is a global issue right now. 

Question One: Shapiro says Biden is paying people to stay at home and not work. Who are these people? Question Two: Shapiro says Biden’s spending causes consumers to purchase excess goods, thereby raising prices.  Explain how that relates to FOOD prices? Would it be better if there were mass starvation in America, so that the people who could afford food would then pay less? 

Here is a simpler explanation for inflation: The global economy was virtually shut down for 18 months. Production went way, way down. Airlines laid off staff and rental car companies had to sell off their entire fleets.  Petroleum production was massively cut back. Now, everybody wants to fly, rent cars and consume as much gas as before, but none of those industries can meet demand… so they simply raise prices. Biden asked Saudi Arabia to output more oil, and they refused, preferring a $100/barrel price… which isn’t very high, and so oil prices fell for 100 days in a row, and will continue to fall.

You didn’t even bother to click on the link to Treasury.gov, did you? Because that will show you the facts, and then we can discuss facts and not these obviously partisan YouTube videos.  You can see for yourself as an indisputable fact that, since Reagan, deficits have grown faster under Republican Presidents than under Democrat Presidents. Consistently. Democrats spend. Republican Presidents spend MORE and they slash taxes at the same time.  

We can then look at Federal spending in pie charts, and you will soon see that the things Democrats spend money on simply are not as expensive as the things Republicans spend money on. What’s more, there is usually far more economic benefit in the higher “butter” spending of the Democrats compared to the much higher “guns” spending of the Republicans. I would be happy to explain this to you, without the slanted, hyperbolic YouTube videos.

Edited by Rebound

1 minute ago, Aristides said:

Deficits went down every year under Clinton as well. As a matter of fact, there were surpluses in his last three years.

And George Bush couldn’t wait to rack up massive deficits! Before there was 9/11, he wanted to spend $2 Trillion on unproven missile defense and refurbishing all of our ICBM’s. It was so urgent!!! Then 9/11 happened, and this “urgent priority” was completely ignored.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Rebound said:

And George Bush couldn’t wait to rack up massive deficits! Before there was 9/11, he wanted to spend $2 Trillion on unproven missile defense and refurbishing all of our ICBM’s. It was so urgent!!! Then 9/11 happened, and this “urgent priority” was completely ignored.

I can be fair and equally critical to both parties and both sides.

Bill Clinton had a very strong economy and he deserves a lot of credit for that. In todays times he might be considered to be way too right wing and extremist,at least by the new ultra-woke Democratic party supporters.

US Debt by President: Dollar and Percentage (thebalancemoney.com)

3 minutes ago, ironstone said:

I can be fair and equally critical to both parties and both sides.

Bill Clinton had a very strong economy and he deserves a lot of credit for that. In todays times he might be considered to be way too right wing and extremist,at least by the new ultra-woke Democratic party supporters.

US Debt by President: Dollar and Percentage (thebalancemoney.com)

No, “equally critical” is not sufficient. 

The GOP, starting with Reagan, and jerks like Shapiro say this: “The cause of all our economic problems is deficit spending. Elect us, and we will reduce the deficit.”

They fooled you once (Reagan)

They fooled you twice (Bush)

They fooled you three times (Trump)

Are you going to let them fool you a fourth time? Or just accept the simple truth that they are absolute liars. And, this isn’t a little white lie “gotcha”, this is their foundational policy. Every single time that Republicans hold power, they slash taxes for the rich and increase spending. Under Obama, they fully shut down the Federal government for one thing only: The restoration of the tax rate for the highest 1% of taxpayers.  And the result was deficit, of course.

The rich today are wealthier than they have ever been.  The gulf between wealth and the poor is wider than its ever been before. The super rich are building the largest ever yachts and even their own space rockets, while the poor cannot eat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1